It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

Thanks for that DC.

Lets play connect the dots ...

- Judy. Judy has the same alien abductor that the late Arthur Shuttleworth of early UFO Warminster fame claimed to have met with back in 1967. His name is Karne from planet Aenstria.

- James Van Greunen. We have James involved in the "Kalahari incident" in which self-proclaimed ufo researcher Michael Hesemann pronounced him as a hoax.

- I have also found a James Forbes from South Africa who was also abducted by Karne from Aenstria. Interestingly, he comes here to this forum (also with the user name "Aenstria") and specifically accuses Michael Hesemann of cheating him out of money from his contactee experience.
Here is the link here - I hope it works, it is through Google translate.
allmystery.de

I'm sure there's more to be found ...

- Hermit

Edit for: Silly spelling mistake.

[edit on 9/5/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Thank you for the information. I have not researched james Van Greunen as of yet. Was not aware of James Forbes and Micheal Hesemann. ( great find)

Once again thanks for the info. I'm off to play connect the dots starting with your link.

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This story was BS from the start and the author knew it.

I am surprised she hasn't mentioned anything about stargates yet.

Just one more to ignore, LOL.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NON-CONFORMIST

I've been reading this thread for days now with much interest...

But what a load of sh!t it's turned out to be.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
Here is the link here - I hope it works, it is through Google translate.
allmystery.de

Page 2 is good also!

Put it all together and it'd seem that ol' Wayne from the OP is nothing more than a charlatan like many of those from South Africa throwing up books on the subject of UFOs and aliens to feed the nests full of believer chicks with money for faeces.

Still nowhere near as cool as the Italian lawyer who had pictures of cities on other planets - he's my hero!!

Can we put this to rest now and also can we all learn that this is always the outcome of such claims.

Athankewe!

-m0r

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I agree. Many people did some good fact finding in this thread and they opened the truth. No offense to the OP.
Wayne takes some mighty long showers. Where you at Wayne!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Lol, If I recall it was a bath. Let's hope the PTB didn't get him. A man is his most vulnerable in a bath I'd say. Just plug in a hair-dryer and toss it right in.....instant accident. Anyways, that's besides the point. I'd like to big two big thumbs up to all those who stuck around and waded through the BS to get to the bottom of the story.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by NON-CONFORMIST

Is there any truth or evidence regarding star gates? I get mixed answers. Some believe some dont?
Is there any threads here on ATS that someone could point out?
Has anyone seen or heard anything regarding The Yehmen Stargate, that apparently is in the gulf of Aden?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I feel sorry for Dr. Judy.
She's spent most of her life out their on
the San Agustin Plain listening to the stars
whilst laid on the hood of her convertable...
and now we're leaving her?

Sheesh, when is ATS gonna get a good story
that lasts longer than a few pages.
I do enjoy Sci-Fi and it's always a bit of a bummer
when these tales fizzle out.

The Wayne character was good too, a 'Redford-style'
love interest getting the message through...

keep up the good work.
BIAD.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wayne has finally gotten hold of her and she is allright - he spoke to her on the phone.

[edit on 10/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Just for info - Judy (or someone with his/her name and photo) is back up on Facebook and posting.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
FROM WAYNE fb PAGE TODAY:

Wayne Herschel- Recent 'ET signal' claim by Astronomer - conclusions

After speaking to the person we thought was missing today in person I have some thoughts to reason.

Firstly she is most likely in a safe situation and I recognised her voice.

She said her claim was based on real scientific research,
and it was definitely not intended as... a hoax and unfortunately due to a premature conclusion it
is still open ended and not entirely impossible it may be natural.

The
research has gone "Private" until more is known and with respect to the
funding and confidentiality parameters now in place she cannot say or
discuss anything further for now.

-Wayne Herschel- continued...

Consider these possibilities...

We will never be able to know exactly the full story now until the research group (now confidential) decides to do an official release.... See More

We can speculate until the cows come home but this seems to be the most likely scenario.

The research could be onto something important and needs verification and confidentiality if it is being funded and no more information or explanation will be forthcoming.

I am hoping the work on my stars is included (the 3 in question here) and therefore I will not say or do anything to run down this project.
23 minutes ago

-Wayne Herschel- I am hoping radio telescope testing can be carried out on my three stars that I propose for targets.

But...

Target the more common radio frequencies from these stars BUT with much high amplification using filters to filter out static.... See More

What one needs to look for are the little variations in the signal patterns that show intelligence communicating.

NO alien ever would bother to send a signal to Earth like those crazy folks heading SETI believe... we need to look for stellar chatter and simply identify it is there. Having a few targets makes this test worth while.

Why.... because we have never had targets before.

16 minutes ago

-Wayne Herschel- Its simple... on this thread any attacks on the astronomer or myself will just get deleted. you have seen all the reasoning and can pass judgement your own way. I am not responsible for any proof and nobody can demand it.

As far as I can see if this is real research that made a slip with mention of anything important and prematurely it would play out as it has.
3 minutes ago

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

hi cosmicpixie, thanks for that update.

it seems that wayne has taken the easy way out by still pretending or believing its real and ignoring all the digging and excellent research that has been done by people on here, hes also chosen to delete any hard questions or attacks so he can keep up this charade to either save face and/or to further his agenda in the future.

he lost all credibility as far as im concerned by not answering questions properly, by trying to point everyone in the direction of his website/book and by still not checking, researching and validating his sources especially after judy and some of her acquaintances and friends backgrounds seem to be so questionable.

edit to add: also to cosmicpixie, im going to go through and star all of your updates because i think you deserve a bit of recognition for keeping everyone up to date and for some of the unwarranted attacks you have taken, i also apologise if i offended you in any way during this thread, i certainly didn't intend to, just wanted to get to the bottom of it.

thanks

rich

[edit on 10-5-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
[edit on 10-5-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Maybe I should just let it go. But I feel like I've still been let down by this story and there's some things just not quite right. Listed below is snippets from Wayne's comments in this thread with emphasis on what still bugs me.

I am happy to discuss the reasoning why I trust Judy as real and why I wanted to risk relaying her claim.

Here it is...

For some time, (perhaps measured in months) I had been in touch back and fourth with Judy after an astronomer friend mentioned she was the only open minded astronomer he knew other than Seth Shostak... and not many think he has will ever make public any ET signal if they were to find one.

So Judy had me convinced as her CV showed she was a Dr of Astronomy and under NASA research team.

I was more interested in getting her to target my stars.

She said she would need to see my work before agreeing to book telescope time.

Anyway ... nothing happened for weeks... until a day ago when I by chance saw her status blogg saying she found an ET signal.

I questioned her over and over how sure she was because people are now following her blogg anxiously.

I decided it is in my best interests as it is exciting news parallel with my work and a chance to expose it fast because I knew this was jumping the gun and protocol in a big way... so I wanted to run with it and spread it fast so the coverup of the discovery is not possible.

Thats what inspired me and thats what i did.

by the way... I dont have books in book stores and I believe in free information so I have all the information free on two massive websites.

the book is full colour and selling at next to zero profit for my investors right now until we can get the book back into normal marketing with a new distributor.

So I did this because it sounded real ... I said it was unofficial and I trusted Judys judgement by the excited postings she was making.

I have shown what I believe has happened by percentage probability statistics and I am still believing it is as so
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will reply beneath each question

1) what evidence do you have of this supposed signal apart from judys word?

No evidence.. see my first post... I believe she is a NASA astronomer from spending a lot of time writing to her after being referred to her by an astronomer. No names will be mentioned because the way the world works with this is the astronomers name will suddenly appear on the internet as another clown so to speak. I did it by sheer interest and trust... I would do it again if i had established similar trust with another who i believed was an academic.

You keep using the words "evidence" ... this is cyber space mate... there is no evidence of anything in an unofficial claim of this nature... and we only have her family and close friends to go by as measure of whats is happening and we havent got a phone number or direct family member to respond yet. Its still early. By missing ... see my earlier blogs... i defined 'missing' very carefully as unavailable and close friends believe she is missing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6) how does andrew collins and/or others know judy was having a breakdown if nobody could contact her?

Ask Andrew... good question... I wrote to him asking for the lead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROM WAYNE fb PAGE TODAY:

Wayne Herschel- Recent 'ET signal' claim by Astronomer - conclusions

After speaking to the person we thought was missing today in person I have some thoughts to reason.

Firstly she is most likely in a safe situation and I recognised her voice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After going back through the whole thread, Today(and at the conclusion,btw) was the first mention of phone contact between the principle parties.

Before today, It was FB and e-mails mentioned as the means of communications. I'm tired and maybe missing something and I'm a little upset.
but in the above snippets it appears that they are fairly new acquaintances but now recognizes her voice.

Nit picking? Yeah. I need to walk away.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Weeee!

Now that this is a hoax and openly shown to be one...

I guess I can return and do some dance and yell about how awesome I am for calling this early. But...as M0ry above stated, it is silly to "not know" the outcome of such wild claims online.

Seriously...those of you who took this as the beginning of some magical disclosure, you really need to consider for yourself how "flawed" your reality-radar may be.

I mean...this one was a blatant no-brainer, and yet, it was defended to the death (and some still defend its carcass as if it still breathes).

Crazyness...

ANYWAYS!!! I GOT ONE GREAT THING OUT OF ALL THIS-

My new favorite song for the week...I've been blasting it endlessly since it was posted here.

WHOEVER POSTED THAT- Thank you! It makes me dance around and act dumb! Love it!!!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

yes its extremely annoying. the headline says nasa affiliated astronomer, then wayne says she works for nasa then after he is questioned he again says shes a nasa affiliate!. she either works for nasa or she doesn't its simple!. and as proven by bedlam, anyone can join a nasa affiliated seti@home team but that does not make them a scientist, i also lend my playstation 3 to a cancer research programme called life with playstation but that in no way makes me a biologist.

i did post this once but deleted because i thought i was just nitpicking like you just said, but i thought it was more relevant now after your post, there are huge holes in every part of this claim and almost everything that wayne has said. it really annoyed me that he added the paul vigay story to try and add credence and drama and parallels with judy but then he totally ignored my questions about his claims that paul vigay was a special ops expert.

and he was either vague, defensive or elusive with the answers to a lot of the other questions, he says in his latest update that this is how he would have expect it to play out if it was real but he is wrong, this is how it would play out if it was a hoax and a few people predicted this very early on.

now if judy was employed by nasa and had leaked sensitive info she would surely have been fired now for totally ignoring protocol and maybe even breaking the law regarding any confidentially agreements nasa employees most likely sign when they join. surely she would not be allowed to continue with the work because she is a liability to them.

also wayne claimed that judy was a whistle blower and was leaking secrets but now his update makes out as though its only just been made into confidential work, so which is it?.

either wayne is a total idiot or hes totally involved in perpetuating a hoax!

thanks

rich

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

GREAT VIDEO... I say send this to [HOAX]... Pages of NOTHING here!~

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcubed
reply to post by Mr Mask

GREAT VIDEO... I say send this to [HOAX]... Pages of NOTHING here!~

Cubric...I knew you'd like that song. Totally worth a click. Someone posted it on this thread, and I have yet to find out where.

I've played it all day for the past 6 hours.

Epic, moving, sweeping, emotional, raw and deep.

Heh...

Takes you away...sort of like a hoax does... accept you do not feel as silly after.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, one thing is sure..."Dr. Judy" isn't trying to drum up a story to sell movie rights.

This has all been done before in "Contact". Astounding signals, searching for a primer. Very little about this story sounds original.

In fact, Judy Faltskog sounds like an initial-based pseudonym of Jody Foster, however inconsequential that may be...

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join