It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chiram

No problem. Wasn't accusing you just asking a question because that is one of Judy's favorite veiled threats whenever she post a video on counterintel pro's or making another threatening comment on other blogs or forums.

You get weary after awhile of people using claims and hinted at associations with groups that if you don't stop researching me, something bad will happen.

I did get a splinter in my finger doing a project lately so I guess something bad has actually happened.

Regardless, I do sleep quite well at nights.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Skimmed through that link in your post www.dailygrail.com...in case anything new

came up!!! I see the post was made in Oct. 2008 and in it he says quote

"This information will enlighten masses. It generally presents all the missing purity

and most important detail of The Tree of Life removed by the elite society over the ages"

That was Oct. 2008

Now if i'm wrong, i know someone on the thread will correct me. This thread was started

two years later in 2010 - and somewhere in this thread is a comment taken from Wayne's

Face Book, where he says he has eaten from The Tree of Life and obtained spiritual

knowledge and seen the face of God. This if i remember correctly was around the time

of his NDE.

So in the first instance 'The Tree of Life was removed by the Elite society'....BUT between

2008 - 2012 Wayne has eaten from it....strange

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Hi Eletheia

With so much information we dug up on these two (Wayne Herschel, Judy Faltskog) to me its very hard sometimes to remember what happened when. So i dug back and found this article below. His NDE was early in his twenties apparently.

From the US Barnes and Nobel's website:
Source: Product Details * Pub. Date: December 2003 * Publisher: Hidden Records * Format: Paperback, 292pp * ISBN-13: 9780620308861 * ISBN: 0620308869

Wayne Herschel was born in Zimbabwe and later moved to South Africa. He has always had a passion for the unexplained and the mysterious. As a child, he saw strange lights in the sky, later well publicized in the media as a mass sighting. Years later, in his early twenties, a near-death experience from a motorcycle accident gave him an out-of-body experience. These two critical life experiences are the prime reason his research base would be different to that of scholars. Herschel eventually began his own personal investigation into subjects like astronomy, the pyramids and ancient paranormal events, a hobby that would ultimately culminate in intensive and relentless research. With qualifications no greater than college, he researched everything he could in his quest for the meaning of life. After seven years of exhaustive research he came across Robert Bauval's The Orion Mystery. It was after reading this author's breakthrough finding that Herschel co-ordinated a manuscript of his own, looking a larger interpretation than that of Bauval's. The book is co-written by Birgitt Lederer, a language graduate from the University of Johannesburg. Her extensive background in broadcast journalism and publishing made the book project possible.

Still I think it was maybe a lemon tree and not the tree of knowledge or a clod of dirt that he had a mouthful of. I don't know after having so many confrontations with Wayne Herschel that he is at all a smart man. Actually he comes off as arrogant, rude,crass, and uneducated in many,many areas, IMO. Just look at his badly written book. (even some that bought it complained of how badly it was written but it had pretty pictures. ie. misspelled words and no pre-editing done.)

so much for the tree of knowledge.

edit on 4-12-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

How could you do this to me? forcing me into rereading on Wayne's website for

confirmation... You know how my eyes 'bleed' reading Wayne's hypotheses..
from

his mimi biography and keeping in mind that 'The Tree of Life' was in his words removed

by the 'Elite'

He believes he had an encounter with what ancient records call "The Cosmic Tree of Life"

(link to his oneism site)

Wayne Herschel has experienced intuitive imagery and deep reasoning that inspired his

research because he was:

# A physical witness - being physically taken to 'The Tree of Life' by advanced beings

# A witness in spirit - finding 'The Tree of Life' in either his NDE, or an induced out of

body event by the entities he refers to as Cherubim

# A witness through an experience called enlighenment - whereby the mind has reached

a level through years of advanced meditation that it can 'connect' to The Tree of Life' and

access levels of knowledge through such meditation

# One of Wayne Herschels 3 greatest life experiences:- His father explained details

of his own strange life experiences that turned out to match research with 'contactees' of

Cherubim entities. His father suggested he was also one who had his identical experiences

as well as missing time and carrying 'the mark' - a strange 5mm round 'scoop mark' on his

leg as a teenager.

Could that be the "the mark of satan??
...Here i go along with the ATS call of

"Pics or it didn't happen"
...At least Judy had the decency to wipe her

'rubbish' off the internet

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Referencing ‘The Tree of Life’ which is hidden in the bible. Not many people know it’s true esoteric meaning. Had a look on Wayne’s ‘Cosmic Tree of Life’ webpage where I nearly died laughing, the guys a nut job and obviously doesn’t know what he’s talking about. The ‘Tree of Life’ is also intimately associated with the ‘Caduceus.’ I have an article on it which would completely debunk Wayne’s article, the only problem is it’s copywrited and even if written in my own words, would probably end up being plagiarised, but believe me when I say it would make him look like a complete idiot……

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thanks guys for all those links, I’m really interested, I know I’ve come into this thread late, but

I hope to contribute something soon…….

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
As this is an abnormally LARGE and, old (spanning many months) thread - can someone summarize what is known to this point, or link-back to a post that may provide the most insight as to what has transpired since the beginning?

ATS (or someone else) really needs to invent a function for blogs that can do this, automatically (somehow)

Thx.
edit on 12/7/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

You will probably have bumped in member 'Nenothtu' on the board? He took a large part in

revealing this hoax.

He wrote an e.book summerising the twists and turns this hoax took and there is a link to this

on Nenothtu's signature

Click on and enjoy

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiram

Referencing ‘The Tree of Life’ which is hidden in the bible. Not many people know it’s true esoteric meaning. Had a look on Wayne’s ‘Cosmic Tree of Life’ webpage where I nearly died laughing, the guys a nut job and obviously doesn’t know what he’s talking about. The ‘Tree of Life’ is also intimately associated with the ‘Caduceus.’ I have an article on it which would completely debunk Wayne’s article, the only problem is it’s copywrited and even if written in my own words, would probably end up being plagiarised, but believe me when I say it would make him look like a complete idiot……

Through out this thread there are many, many references made about Waynes stupidity! He

has even been on this thread as himself to defend both himself and his 'good friend'

Judy Faltskog (at a guess between the pages 80 and 120 or there abouts) When members

asked him questions, and disipated his theories and hypotheses, he was unable to argue

his point. And his last post on this thread was "i'm going for a shower be back later...and

he never returned
This became a standing joke on this thread.

His MO is easy to spot...he uses a lot of 'flowery' adjectives and ALWAYS spells peers

as piers
So it is easy to pick him out as a sock puppet. Look at the reviews of his

book on amazon it's so obvious the majority are written by him
And dcmb's link

to CNN is an education on Wayne's tactics

Although Wayne plaigerises others work, He is the' King' of copy write and photo shop!

There is no need for you to make Wayne look a complete idiot...He manages to do that very

well all by himself

Have you read Nenothtu's book here on ATS?? Theres a link to it on his signature.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
1 hour ago post from Waynes fb

That Nibiru nutter person claimed her friend found a solar anomaly...and shouted it was

Nibiru again...according to an astronomer friend of mine ...comets are very comon

on these data sheets...infact so many comets passing the sun 90% of them don't get

any mention in news media.

Does anyone think Judys back??

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Yes, I'm 3/4 way through the book..... It reads like a good mystery.......

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Oh poor Wayne
...How crushingly humiliating for his ego

FB friend on 23rd Dec>>...I caught the season premiere of Ancient Aliens, and noticed they

referenced the Star Maps quite a bit...were they infringing on any copywrite laws or

anything Wayne? or is it knowledge like that free to use as anyone sees fit...

Wayne Herschel >>I heard this...and they keep avoiding mention of me (
) as if

its their own material. Prometheus entertainment group, who host the series following

Prometheus the movie are set on aquiring ownership. I will only take it up when the right

time comes. If you have any new links to footage of usage i will appreciate it : ) Cheers : )

Now thats rich coming from literary pirate Wayne!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So Wayne’s new belief system ‘Oneism’ is an offshoot of ‘Noetic Science’ which is about books, trainings, DVDs, membership. Their agenda is to promote a New World Order and a single world religion much along the same lines of Wayne. For those interested can read about Noetic Science exposed here. And further reading a free PDF by Constance Cumbey on New World Order Cults and how they operate:

cumbey.blogspot.com.au/2008/07/institute-of-noetic-sciences-acti vely.html

archive.org...

archive.org/details/APlannedDeception-StagingOfANewAgeMessiahleMessie

edit on 30-12-2012 by chiram because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2012 by chiram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

BREAKING RELEASE SET FOR RELEASE ON THIS 'NEW' LIKE PAGE HERE I have a stunning new release going up there in a day or two... It shows two grey aliens holding the special human origin star in the star maps... and it has Orion in orientation with it to prove its position EXACTLY HOW ORION'S BELT RISES ON THE HORIZON AND THE DISTANCE TO IT BY RATIO!

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Quick off the mark as usual mcrom901
And i notice he has put up a 'younger'

picture of himself...the vanity of the man
Typically hypocritical he's banning

the GFL followers...he has no loyalty, poor Blossom Goodchild his buddy and

co hoaxer from 2008

I see his new policy is blocking and deleting those who's views differ from his!

And he has commented quote
'People usuing my pages to promote their books

on an opposing theory that has weak flawed references and crazy belief is absolutely not on'

weak flawed references and crazy belief
Remind you of anyone??

MEMO TO WAYNE

Please take a leaf from your own book Wayne, nobody, but nobody links to their own work

more than you or your sock puppets
You and your sock puppets even try to get your

links here on ATS if you can

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Wayne's FB site indicates, the 2012 'Doomsday' Mayan scenario was a ruse, a plot
by the 'Elite owned media' and luckily, it gives Mr. Herschel and his cohorts another
year to sell their books... I mean, another year to notify the people of the world something
about Orion's Belt rises on the 'horizon' (which horizon?!)

Around and around the Carousel goes and if you want to be on the ride,
you'll be needing a ticket from Wayne's tent.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Wayne's FB site indicates, the 2012 'Doomsday' Mayan scenario was a ruse, a plot
by the 'Elite owned media' and luckily, it gives Mr. Herschel and his cohorts another
year to sell their books...

Wait... WHAT? Is this the same endearing Wayne Herschel who was all set, along with his "Light Warriors", to get all enlightened and stuff this past December? You know, they guy who thought the "Enlightenment" would kick off his New Religion of Wayneism in earnest?

And NOW we find that it was all a ruse, a scam perpetrated by the "Elite Owned Media (tm) "? Those cads! Those bounders! Can no one in the circles of the Elite be trusted?

I'm crushed, simply crushed. Here I was, all "Enlightened" and getting ready to pick fruits from the Tree of Life, and now this - I find it was all a sham, a scam, a ruse, a dastardly plot with no apparent rationale! Oh, the ignominy of it all!

I mean, another year to notify the people of the world something
about Orion's Belt rises on the 'horizon' (which horizon?!)

Ummm... the Astronomer in me ( I mean the REAL Astronomer, not the Wayneish Pseudo-Astronomer) reliably informs me that it would, in fact, rise on the EASTERN horizon, just as every other celestial body does. It rises on the eastern horizon everywhere on Earth - not just at Giza. It rises on the eastern horizon here, west of here, east of here, and every-whichaway-of-here. Nothing really special about the way it rises at Giza.

ALSO - it sets on the WESTERN horizon, traditionally a sign of impending doom, death, and destruction - that's why the Afterworld is always in the west in most cultures.

Does that mean that Wayneism, linking itself with Giza, pyramid complexes, and the various representations of death embodied in them, is actually a DEATH cult?

Around and around the Carousel goes and if you want to be on the ride,
you'll be needing a ticket from Wayne's tent.

I'm thinking of counterfeiting some of those tickets and selling them on the Black Market and at select local flea-markets. Anyone want in on the ground floor?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You and your specifics!!!

You'll never get a membership on the Lecture circuit and feed the
many fans of Neno -if you persist on using specifics!

Use phrases like 'coming soon' 'Hidden prophecies' (don't forget to
mention that only-you have access to them)... and 'Pyramid secrets'
Then get yourself a good biro pen and write a book.
Remember, research means 'Google access'

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

How could you do this to me? forcing me into rereading on Wayne's website for

confirmation... You know how my eyes 'bleed' reading Wayne's hypotheses..
from

his mimi biography and keeping in mind that 'The Tree of Life' was in his words removed

by the 'Elite'

He believes he had an encounter with what ancient records call "The Cosmic Tree of Life"

(link to his oneism site)

Wayne Herschel has experienced intuitive imagery and deep reasoning that inspired his

research because he was:

# A physical witness - being physically taken to 'The Tree of Life' by advanced beings

# A witness in spirit - finding 'The Tree of Life' in either his NDE, or an induced out of

body event by the entities he refers to as Cherubim

# A witness through an experience called enlighenment - whereby the mind has reached

a level through years of advanced meditation that it can 'connect' to The Tree of Life' and

access levels of knowledge through such meditation

Would love to join you guys for a discussion but am very busy working on other projects at the present. There are a great many frauds within the alternative community. People who deliberately provide fraudulent information in order to make a buck. A lot of people have been taken in by Wayne and sometimes it’s necessary to educate people who may be deceived, even if it means divulging some hidden knowledge in the process.

When I’ve got time will expand on the ‘secret of the pyramids’ and why the elite can’t remove the ‘Tree of Life.’ The tree of life is symbolic of man’s hidden anatomy. Now we can’t go removing man’s anatomy can we, otherwise he’d be in great trouble. There are also three trees by the way. It's obvious Wayne's made it all up along with his "Star Maps" and that's fraudulent.... maybe I should get myself a fancy title 'symbologist.'

Chiram

edit on 13-1-2013 by chiram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Same old...same old....Typical Wayne ruse

# "BREAKING NEWS!!!"

# News release soon...

# "NEW" Star Map found!!! will post soon :-)

# Makes a prediction

# Sacred 'secret' truths to be revealed soon

Then when the time comes....and nothing
zilch nix
...He then blames the 'elite'

'TPTB' the media, or the FBI, CIA, NSA, MI6,

Wouldn't you think Wayne with all his wealth of 'secret' knowledge, and having

eaten from the 'tree of life' would be more accurate with his predictions?....good grief he's

been predicting for the last 10 years now, and not one, not one single one has come of.

And he's still pushing his book! The on he claims Dan Brown plagiarised from him!!

How many has Dan Brown had published in that time?

It has puzzled me...All this 'hidden' 'secret' knowledge and information that only Wayne

seems to come across....and all while never leaving South Africa!

new topics

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join