It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

lol... and the beat goes on, typical, isn't it? he's trying to take the aa nonsense to a whole new level tho...

as promised ------> breaking release

ARMENIAN ENTITY AS SEEN ON 'ANCIENT ALIENS'
WAS AIRED WITH GIORGIO SHOWING THIS ARTIFACT...

But Giorgio said... "Its a mystery... nobody knows what it means" It seems the program prefers to avoid all the ancient Orion and Pleiades star maps evidence. This carving carries depiction of the two entities that appear like typical large headed entity holding a KNOWN Ra symbol ... representing Solar object as in a sun or Sunlike star. Secondly it has the typical rose Cross symbol... here with Orion's Belt correctly oriented upright rising on the horizon (same as sacred Roman Sol Invictus ceremony)

obviously gorgio and gang are part of tptb....

Wayne Herschel Im now convinced this series ... owned by Prometheus entertainment... just like the movie Prometheus (coincidence?) will focus on generalities and release no secrets or solutions to the cosmic visitors. Both these film makers abused the ancient star map graphics and present it poorly and inconclusively perhaps by intention while arrogantly presenting it there as their 'own' material. The new advert for ancient aliens with nutty delirious guy screaming while the Stonehenge megaliths turn into a spaceship shows the nuttier new "never-solve-a-mystery" and mock the subject way forward. Shame on them all.

source

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Wayne on his new page is blogging and reviewing Dan Brown's latest book, and the tone of

the blog is so palpable that you can almost taste the ENVY
and feel his desperation

as he flounders around to find something that he can link to, or twist to fit in with one of his

far fetched theories, So he can cry 'plagiarist'

I clicked on your link "source" and found that 'silhouette effigy' of Giorgio Tsoukalos

quite amusing....and then I got to thinking that would suit Wayne just as well, IDIOT tattooed

on his forehead

I am not very computer literate or any use with graphics, but I do know some clever people

on here who would probably be able to do the same with Waynes picture.

Anyone take up the challenge??...BAID??

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by chiram

You have done some great work here. Why am I not surprised that Benjamin Fulford's name popped up? Make eight more posts so you can start a new thread and lay all this out in "General Conspiracies." Prepare for an army of angry flame throwers.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chiram

You could say they're all in it together! These hoaxers work and rework each others

ideas....plagiarising, bending and twisting each others theories to the same end result.

Conning those who desperately want to believe...and are so eager to do so that they

end up getting hoaxed! They invariably loose followers down the line, but sadly there are

very many vulnerable needy people desperate to believe anything. For some people the

promise of 'the fairy tale' far out weighs the mundane reality of real life.

Mostly these charlatans are 'selling' and promoting 'far fetched theories' and new cults

and there are also some that produce faked artifacts

You mentioned Blossom Goodchild in your post
you'll be aware that Wayne was

tied in with her in that 2008 hoax? And he couldn't erase his connections with her on

the internet fast enough when it all went pear shaped. Just as he did with Judy

Faltskog in 2010.

2008 Blossom Goodchild - 2010 Judy Faltskog - He's well overdue for his next

performance!!

You mentioned in your post that you had come across a post on the internet recently

that stated "Judy Faltskog does not physically exist and that a fake identity had

been created for her which i'm inclined to agree with"

That post has been on the internet for some time, infact it is mentioned on this very thread

somewhere. OR it could be a new one? but it is only a feeble attempt at 'damage

limitation' She had a Face Book and many UFO and Vampire sites on the internet

before the failed 'signal from a nearby star' was thrashed and hoaxed. When that happened

she erased everything she could off the internet.

I can guarantee James Van Greunen became Helena Judith Van Greunen who

became ( 'Dr')
Judy Faltskog. and the smoking gun is on the message board

www.knowhere.co.uk...

a personal reply to a post "Watergate Hall and skateboarding in Chase Park" on

23rd Oct 2008 by none other than Judy Faltskog (member no 10232989) there's

even a current German phone number

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Yes…… I get your point. I did come across that Watergate Hall post with Judy Faltskog dated Oct 2008 previous to the actual appearance of Dr. Judy in 2010. Maybe the stage was being set for something later, who knows……. and as you’re aware it’s possible to call yourself whatever you like on a message board. However you have a lot more insight into this than I do, and I understand you have collected a number of documents. But please understand false documents are easily produced. I was involved in the criminal element for a number of years (in a good way of course) where I had first-hand experience of just how easily documents can be produced.

She had a Face Book and many UFO and Vampire sites on the internet which were erased

I have known people that have had their identities hijacked, these people then open Facebooks, Websites, postings etc. in their name. I know of an Author who must have upset someone and he had his name and website hijacked, identity theft. They even posted a list of his books on their website.

That post on the internet also stated that Michael Hesemann was handsomely paid for his part in this hoax. Reading over some of your posts did I notice a little bit of doubt over Hesemann producing Photostatted documents of James/Judy. And who was initially involved in contacting him for assistance? Hesemann may very well be a respected person, but I have my doubts. He wrote a book “Discovery of the Holy Grail” and these comments are taken from the internet:

Hesemann's latest research covered the history of the Holy Grail, the Chalice of the Last Supper, which he claims he has located in a chapel in Spain. He continues his studies on Christian Relics.

I am concerned at the amount of disinformation that is being put out by authors, the Holy Grail/Chalice again is symbolic and does not physically exist, and I would question what proof he holds. Most people do not realise the bible is not to be taken literally and is mostly a collection of Symbolic, mythological stories.

I was invited to start a new thread and post it in ‘General Conspiracies’ but to be quite honest I think it’s a waste of time and effort, I think it’s enough that the word is already out there on the internet on these people I've listed. I recommend people to do research on them, put hoax or fraud after their names and see what comes up. Although this is not always conclusive, some years ago I lost a few thousand on an internet scam, these people were internationally known and very well respected experts in their field, yet nobody woke up to their scamming except me, by then it was too late. Will keep tuned on this thread from time to time.

Chiram

edit on 29-1-2013 by chiram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJW001 - Thanks for your support

Please see my comments RE: starting a new "General Conspiracy Thread" in above post.

edit on 29-1-2013 by chiram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chiram
[more

With regards to your first point

'Dr' ( That always makes me laugh) Judy Faltskog was all over the internet long before

she made her debut here in 2010, and the Watergate Hall message was not a stage being

'set up' for some later date! It was a message enquiring if the person on the message board

was the ex wife of James/Judy and to contact her/him. Any documents I have can be verified

as originals

There has never been any doubt on my part regarding James/Judy

It is only hearsay that Mr Heshmann was handsomely paid, But he did take James/Judy

to court and won his case IF his papers are forged that can be checked out as they

would be on court record? Check out Cynthia Hinds pdf on James van Greneun and the

Kalahari UFO hoax and the meeting she attended where James disappeared with

the takings, and when she phoned his apartment she was informed he had been shot

by a firing squad
Although he/she had never been in the military he did

often impersonate high ranking military officers....

I know where the uniforms came from!

"You said you lost a few thousand on an internet scam, that these people were

internationally known and very well respected, experts in their field yet nobody woke up to

their scamming except me by then it was too late."

Well I DO know how you feel because I was very close to someone who also lost

thousands on airline tickets and funding a sex change operation....

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hello Neno & the Dark warriors!

Just stopping by to say hello. As I see there's a new contributer to join the dark forcers.

Question is: do we know the current whereabouts of Dr Judy?

Given the immense amount of effort you guys spent on these people, I can only hope you keep on with the work. I know she's temporarily vanished and it's annoying not knowing where/what she's up to next.

Mainly because I need to read Neno's volume two of the Saga!
Bests

edit on 30-1-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by chiram

You mentioned in your post that you had come across a post on the internet recently

that stated "Judy Faltskog does not physically exist and that a fake identity had

been created for her which i'm inclined to agree with"

That post has been on the internet for some time, infact it is mentioned on this very thread

somewhere. OR it could be a new one? but it is only a feeble attempt at 'damage

limitation' She had a Face Book and many UFO and Vampire sites on the internet

before the failed 'signal from a nearby star' was thrashed and hoaxed. When that happened

she erased everything she could off the internet.

I can guarantee James Van Greunen became Helena Judith Van Greunen who

became ( 'Dr')
Judy Faltskog. and the smoking gun is on the message board

www.knowhere.co.uk...

a personal reply to a post "Watergate Hall and skateboarding in Chase Park" on

23rd Oct 2008 by none other than Judy Faltskog (member no 10232989) there's

even a current German phone number

"Dr. Judy" is real, in the sense that there is a real, corporeal individual using that name, but it may be that the alias was never made legal, and so s/he may not be "real" in that sense. The last legal identity I recall seeing for that individual was "Judith Helena von Greunen".

I recall running across a "Jamaican" identity that s/he was trying to set up a couple of years ago, but s/he may have scrapped that one since it was uncovered, and s/he may be trying to set up another as we speak. If so, then the identity is probably already out there gathering dust, so that when the Next Great Hoax rolls in, it will already be dusty and worn so as to give an appearance of reality and credibility.

Take it from me (or not - you can always research it independently), when you set up a new identity, you set it up WAY before you need it, so that when you do need it, there is already a paper trail in place going way back. Identities that just suddenly "appear" exactly when the last one is dropped are always suspect, and undergo much closer scrutiny. Not so much the ones that have been gathering dust and a paper trail already for a while.

I have to wonder if reverse gender reassignment surgery is a possibility with modern medical technology, a "sex-change-change".

edit on 2013/1/31 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef

Question is: do we know the current whereabouts of Dr Judy?

When last we saw our stalwart heroine, she was sitting and gazing wistfully into the eyepiece of her bank of 25 meter radio telescopes deep in the wilds of Argentina, after her return from Antarctica where she purchased at great personal expense classified footage of UFO occupants to be released upon an unsuspecting internet.

Putting "eyepiece" and "radio telescope" in the same sentence is an inside joke originated by Judy's antics.

She was also, simultaneously, in Sweden, South Africa, the US, Germany, Jamaica, and possibly a couple other places in addition to Argentina. The phrase "Doctors without Borders" comes to mind in relation to our little Judy!

I expect that before long she will turn up in yet another place, with yet another name, and will only be recognizable due to a few "markers" that will point her out like a knot on a log. At least when she does, we can all breathe a sigh of relief that she's not using her globe-trotting to hunt us all down and take away our candy.

Wayne, of course, cannot go to ground as Judy has, because it would mean giving up his lucrative book sales franchise... oh. wait - did I say "lucrative"? I must be thinking of someone else! I meant it would scare the bejeebers out of his loyal clientele of followers, the illustrious and fearsome Legions of Light Warriors.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, after a short flurry of activity, I find that Elias Priest has been a member of ATS at some point, and it's entirely possible he still is, but under a different name.

Some time ago, during the Oneness Wars, one of the participants in this thread put me on to an individual named "Maggador". As it later turned out, Maggador was an alias for Elias Priest. This connection has been confirmed. During my research into Maggador, I stumbled across a book he had released on the internet entitled "The Banned Above Top Secret Thread by Maggador", a copy of which I have managed to retain through all of the recent intrigues and machinations in my little world.

Anyhow, the thread in question was not "banned", it was merely closed, and may still be found here - What do you want to know about the secrets of the world and existence?. In the introduction to the book, Maggador identifies himself as ATS member "IX-777", the OP of that thread. He was evidently rather put out that the thread was closed, and true to the hoaxer form we have all grown to recognize and love, sensationalized it as "banned" - another form of the tried and true claim of "hidden knowledge", to drum up interest in the gullible. Now, to be fair, "IX-777" HAS been banned, but the thread itself was not.

It has also been speculated that, due to his animosity towards ATS, he was the source of at least some of the "ATS is CIA" videos to be found floating around the net. It would not surprise me in the least if he were found to be in collusion with our little Judy on that account, and, perhaps by extension, perhaps more directly, Wayne.

The book itself is just a direct cut and paste of the thread, with the addition of the introduction, but no effort at formatting, and not much in the way of explanation or commentary. It seems he merely wanted to archive the thread, claiming it might "disappear"... another way of drumming up interest.

He's had quite the life, claiming to be the Grand Master, in a direct thousand year bloodline, of a "Secret Order". I personally have to wonder why the Grands Master, the head honcho, of a SECRET order, would be so forthcoming in putting so much information about it out on the internet, Wouldn't that fly entirely in the face of secrecy? Way to go there, Mr. Alexander - they perhaps misplaced their trust in making you the "Grand Master" of their furtive little tribe.

Bears watching, and perhaps connecting the dots to get a more complete picture of this web of intrigue and deceit.

edit on 2013/1/31 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

God, what a pile of rubbish in that thread...

What still puzzles me in all this is how similar Wayne and Judy behave. And is still not fully clear. I mean, the missing link between both is still to be confirmed somehow.

I mean Wayne's Light warriors and Judy's supporters.. While Wayne was in open field calling the Light warriors to fight the Oneism wars (I like that rs), Judy had her squadron summed together in the shades. What is the connection? What links these people together? In a way Wayne got away cleanner than his involvement suggests, I think. If a full connection could've been stablished I believe he was done for good.

Am I too off track here?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

God, what a pile of rubbish in that thread...

What still puzzles me in all this is how similar Wayne and Judy behave. And is still not fully clear. I mean, the missing link between both is still to be confirmed somehow.

I mean Wayne's Light warriors and Judy's supporters.. While Wayne was in open field calling the Light warriors to fight the Oneism wars (I like that rs), Judy had her squadron summed together in the shades. What is the connection? What links these people together? In a way Wayne got away cleanner than his involvement suggests, I think. If a full connection could've been stablished I believe he was done for good.

Am I too off track here?

I think Wayne is done for good. This thread and Neno's book does good work in exposing him for what he is. The only people that hold onto his every word are the delusional fanboys that want Wayne in all his cowardly glory to be their savior.

The connection between Wayne and Judy/James is pretty simple in my opinion. Both are South African, both involved in the UFO craze, both involved in past hoaxes (before this 'radio telescope' hoax). As has been pointed out on this very page, all these hoaxers seem very well connected to each other and actively protect and enhance one another's hoaxes. After Kalahari, James had been biding his time to finally get into the game again, probably got in contact with Wayne after Wayne's involvement in the Blossom Goodchild saga through these hoaxer channels and from there they did their thing.

Wayne was the medium of Judy's hoax in order to attract fan fare. Was he aware that it was all bs? I think to a degree. He probably didn't realize how stupid the whole thing actually was and thought he could get away with it if it didn't end up being true. I think Judy was probably the mastermind behind it all and Wayne was just there to spread the Good News. However, when the whole thing blew up on this thread and it was proven as an obvious hoax, Wayne decided to continue perpetrating it rather than say I was duped. All the while Judy dissappears (for a small amount of time before her dirty paws couldn't help but get to Antarctica and start another hoax) and Wayne is left as the spokesman for how we're CIA operatives/child sex traders.

What a mess.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Am I too off track here?

Not off track at all, I think. What Portugoal said here made it click for me:

Originally posted by Portugoal

... through these hoaxer channels ...

I like that concept! It's like they have a Hoaxer's Guild House, a Trade Union of sorts! I can envision the whole lot of them sitting around in a smoke filled room, sipping brandy and smoking Cubans, laying the groundwork and prepping for their Next Big Hoax.

In such a scenario, they "have each other's back" so to speak, without having to each be in on every job. Perhaps there are petty rivalries inside the walls of the Guild House, but it's all amongst friends, and rarely if ever on display outside the guild house. Out here, they have to show solidarity - if one openly attacks another, the veneer of the whole enterprise could be peeled away in the ensuing melee.

So. like any good tradesmen, when a job presents itself, they determine who is going to be in on this particular job, and lay plans as well as they can. A carefully crafted hoax can go on for some time - but the Alien Signal Hoax was not carefully crafted. The attention to detail was lacking. It was one that looked ok on the outside, but the support structure was created using substandard materials, perhaps from the lowest bidder, and collapsed pretty early on.

Even after that collapse, they couldn't just let it go and begin work on the next job. They had to try and defend their craftsmen. Wayne brought out the ground troops, the Light Warrior Infantry, and through some back channel agreement in the smoke-filled halls of the Hoaxer's Guild House, Judy brought in the Black Ops crew, trying to strike from the shadows in a propaganda campaign in support of the Light Warriors who were caught out in the open.

After the dust settled, they were to be found back in the Guild Hall, making "new" connections, laying plans and groundwork, constructing the next network of hoaxers for the Next Big Hoax. It might behoove us to study the main hoaxers in some detail, so that we know their strengths, weaknesses, and individual areas of expertise. Once the Next Big Hoax gets sprung, that information could potentially be used to "predict" just which hoaxers are likely to be involved, and the role they play in the hoax. Since they all have their individual areas, which sometimes tend to overlap, any given hoax will have a somewhat different set of perpetrators depending on the subject area of the hoax.

The will ALWAYS come from the same Guild Hall though. That's how they make their connections and assign tasks.

Something else to watch for is the next generation of craftsmen, the apprentices jockying for Journeyman status. Some of those are to be found on Wayne's Facebook page, amongst the rank and file of the Light Warrior Brigades.

As long as there are gullible people, there will be new stars rising through the ranks to replenish the fallen, new Grand Masters eager to take advantage of the gullibility of the masses.

edit on 2013/2/2 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It has long puzzled me how these various charlatans with their flimsy plots and ridiculous

theories keep their following. Then I realised it's more likely a rotation, as the current

members begin to see the light, have paid their dues, chalk it down to experience and

move on....their places are taken with a 'new' batch of eager, desperate to believe

'new recruits'

I have often mentioned in this thread the worshiping, inane comments of Wayne's fb friends...

It's a mystery to me how anyone can be taken in by his constant redefining and remoulding

the conclusions of 'qualified archaeologists and Egyptologists ...When it has been well

documented that he has no qualifactions other than a high school education and has

never been on an actual dig.....

Wayne in his own words is currently re writing History, He has 6 'monthly' events

arranged in Cape Town, first one was today Feb 2nd

CAPE TOWN ARTIFACT REVEAL EVENT...THE SMOKING GUN OF EGYPT _DATING

ZEP TEPI...Another secret symbol deciphered...revealed today. History is about to be re-

written...others are saying this to me yet i'm happy to present as 'forced to' previously as

just a theory. Another symbol revealed in this blog shows the title for 'bright star' a small

wreath around an oval dot. It places the importance scam of the past as 'just a worthless

no planet star system' this symbol is used more than once on the artefact! Tickets available

- Cape Town only - BREAKING EVIDENCE ON ANCIENT ALIEN STAR MAPS HERE AND

HUMANITARIAN ISSUES by Wayne Herschel

# He's got them now with promises of 'new revelations' over the next six months... he's

got more revelations than a conjuror has rabbits in his top hat...

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join