It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

The guy certainly set off the alarm bells for me when he said that he
may have to disappear for a while and that 'he was a Rocket Scientist...
but not really'!!

I'm glad that this little raid has faded out, Eletheia was wondering about
the similar features that 'Doc Sal' has with guy in the image of Judy sitting
in the restaurant with a bearded chap.
I must admit, the Doctor-cum-actor did remind me of an older version of
him!

edit on 13-8-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
As discovered by Melyanna of ATS, this 'Doc Sal' -just as Lordadef said, is an actor!

Doc's other roles!

Frank Vidal arrived and proclaimed the ridiculous notion that the Aliens were chatting
to us across the void and doing it in 331 days.
An actor... a guy pretending to be someone that he is not.

But the tale he spun sounds very familiar, so I suppose the next set of questions are:
Who else was in on it?
How did he come up with a yarn that almost mirrors that of our illustrious He/She?
Who paid him?
Is the wide-eyed guy with the birthmark on his cheek the same-one from way-back who
enjoyed a pile of icecream with our well-endowed Ms. Judy?!

I'm only asking because I like icecream, it's the REAL Boy In A Dress who likes Cotton Candy.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

He looks a bit older and 'rougher' in the 'new' picture....but then there must be about

17 years?
between the pictures.

He may have had it tough since Judy 'dumped' him and glad of the acting gig of

impersonating a 'scientist' from NASA

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

...He may have had it tough since Judy 'dumped' him and glad of the acting gig of
impersonating a 'scientist' from NASA

Yeah, can you imagine the audacity of attempting to fool the public
in that way!!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

One extra info: he calls himself "Dr." Frank Vidal in his twitter. His twitter was public until yesterday, now it's restricted to friends.

Yes abiad, the million dollar question is who provided him the script.... Very fishy...

edit on 15-8-2012 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thanks for embedding the pics BIAD.
It would have been exciting if this was a new chapter in our conspiracy, but ...
I really don't think so.
Don't think they're the same person.

And eletheia!! Big
for even remembering this picture!!

lol - man - sorting through the thread for it brought back some memories.

And yes MrAdef, the script in that video is very interesting.
That's the next million dollar question. T'would be interesting if "DR" Sal/Vidal would come clean.

I'm gonna take some time and watch the vid again. This is going to fade into obscurity real soon so better stay on it while it's still 'hot'.

edit on 15/8/2012 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Hate it when I start reading threads before noticing the date they were posted -_-

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wongbeedman

Hello Wongbeedman

I see you haven't been here long...Well thats your FIRST lesson in investagation!...

CHECK THE DATES

Number two would be to actually read through the thread and you may learn how to spot

a HOAX at first sight!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Netties how could i forget that 'image' it is burned in my memory forever

Along with the lewd comments that followed from Judy aka "double dd" and all the other

'sock puppets' she produced in her support

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hello friends!

Dr. Frank Vidal aka Dr. Sal, is an actor and.... a dentist and have his Practice in Houston (I wonder with he ever worked in sex operations rsrs.. Joking) . I've been doing some research and I couldn't find anything that relates him to any of the subjects of interest.

So... How could we connect him with radio astronomy, decoded radio signals from Ets, Ursa major, tptb.... Eletheia, Biad, I still think this is odd.
edit on 17-8-2012 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hello friends!

Dr. Frank Vidal aka Dr. Sal, is an actor and.... a dentist and have his Practice in Houston (I wonder with he ever worked in sex operations rsrs.. Joking) . I've been doing some research and I couldn't find anything that relates him to any of the subjects of interest.

So... How could we connect him with radio astronomy, decoded radio signals from Ets, Ursa major, tptb.... Eletheia, Biad, I still think this is odd.
edit on 17-8-2012 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

If I understand your ?.. Your asking how did we connect him? He came out w/ a video stating all those things...you've seen it right?
edit on 17-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Hi tracehd1,
I believe that LordAdef means that when the Dr Sal/Frank Vidal video first came out we all pretty much agreed that it sounded very "familiar" with the "Dr" Judy plot and wondered if there was any connection with him and the hoaxer/s on this thread.

And specifically, the "NASA, radio astronomy, decoded radio signals from Ets, Ursa major, tptb" etc that is so pertinent to this particular thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
LordAdef nd tracehd1

To understand the similarities and nuances of the two cases you really need to have

been on the whole journey of this thread...ALL 246 pages of it
but at best a summary

would be

Dr Judy Faltskog educated at Berkley UC

Dr Sal Conte educated at Yale?

* Neither one had been to the educational establishments which they 'claimed'

* Neither had the 'right' to the title 'Dr'

* Both 'claimed' to work for NASA ...NASA had NO records of either

* Both 'claimed' to have received intelligent communications from distant stars or ET's....

Anyone who is familiar with the Dr Judy Faltskog 'hoax' will have seen so many fimiliarities

and nuances in the claims, denials, wording, and explanations.

The picture at the top of this page is that of Judy Faltskog with 'companion' whom she

'claimed' could vouch for her being a 'complete woman' and not a transgendered male.

The two photographs must have been taken aprox 18 years apart, I at first thought there

were similarities between that man and the one who claimed to be Dr Sal. It is my

experience that some people can and do look VERY different 20 years down the line!

However i do agree with Netties Hermit that there is only a likeness between the two...

...BUT, i am intrigued by the 'thumbnail' photo behind Dr Sal's photo
Where

did that come from? I don't have the technical know how to enlarge it but...could that

be a better likeness for the man with J/J?

I have always been under the impression that both Dr's and Dentists can earn a very

comfortable life style....and therefor there would be no need to supplement their income

with hoaxes or even acting 'gigs.' So would Dr Sal be a "dentist" or a "professional actor"

.....surely he couldn't be proficient at both?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Hi Tracehd1,
What I actually meant to suggest was what Netties explained.

I'm sorry if my English was confusing up there. You know, it's sometimes harder for us foreigners to precisely express what we think.

But thanks for the input. I actually read both threads completely.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Hi Netties, that's what I wanted to say. Thanks. And I still think the same way. Mr/mrs Faltskog went under the radar for a while and something tells me he/she/it is involved

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Hi Eletheia,
I actually read all the 246 pages!!
I don't know if you remenber but the reason I joined ATS was because I read Nenos book and everything you guys did. What a wonderful work...

..I would some other points the the list:

1. Both enjoyed chosing out-of-context nationalities: Dr. Sal was from Rome..
2. Dr. Sal said he would probably disappear for a while after the video
3. The obsession with TPTB. Look, a scientist would really speak tptb. This says a lot about who supervised him.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

Hi LordAdef,

1. Both enjoyed cho(o)sing out-of-context nationalities: Dr. Sal was from Rome..
2. Dr. Sal said he would probably disappear for a while after the video
3. The obsession with TPTB. Look, a scientist would really speak tptb.
This says a lot about who supervised him.

No.1 shows how little research these people do, they think that a 'broken-English'
language will suffice and possibly add a touch of realism.

No.2 adds a dramatic touch, a hint of danger and that the speaker may well be in
danger by dark forces! Remember... the story needs a hero who will have to pit his
wits against the great Powers of 'The Government'!!

No.3 just follows the weak storylines that are thrown up in many of the formulaic
action-movies on our TVs. Sinister men in dark offices plotting to bring down the
wind-blown-haired hero who has discovered a secret that the world needs to know.

Think 'X-Files -The Movie' and shave Mulder's hair off!!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It just seems a little odd that the 'Forbidden Knowledge' or secrets never mentioned
these other pyramids... one has to wonder why?!
I'm sure Mr. Herschel will have his say though.

Source:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Yeah how could you tell :p
Thanks, I got the second one down still working on the first!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I researched this guy and found that a majority of other websites were screaming fake and gave good reasons why it was being called a hoax. Didn't watch the video but read what others wrote after watching the clip and their analysis afterward. What caught my eye was the call for humanity to unite as one and to start a one world religion.

Sort of brings to mind a certain religion our two hoaxers were trying to start and even the communication between alien's and Earth were similar as these cartoon rocket scientist can not fathom the vastness of space and light speed physics, its like like they were using a special instantaneous space phone or radio telescope. I think I'll do another FOI ( freedom of information) act request on a Mr. Salvatore Conti at NASA, Houston, TX. and post the results along side that of Dr. Judy's fall from grace as NASA denied her claims of working for them. Really, we need a wall of shame for the official documents to display alongside the disputed claims of these so-called Doctors and hoaxers.

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join