It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Good find eletheia

I found that Prometheus forum and had a read.
Funny stuff.
Oh! and I see another of our regulars there.

Wayne Herschel "Mike/marcelino" claims that Prometheus is a
a complete copy of the authors work.
and
Sadly to try and make it different some how, it was altered using different stars and evil alien agenda.

Ahhh, those never-ending evil alien agenda's against his work. So sad.

I wonder why he just doesn't initiate legal action, seriously. On that forum he's pretty adament that the COMPLETE plot was copied from his work.

See what drives these trolls here trying to smear the secret to the extent of multiple postings of the google bomb attack Wayne experienced on some stupid woman that claimed she found an alien radio signal, that he was relaying on facebook to see if it was real or fake,

Indeed, how rude! Judy! Did you see that? I guess you can take him off your friends list now.

No more slipping Wayne top-level-secret-clearance information.

edit on 29/5/2012 by Netties Hermit because: eh

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Why hasn't Wayne ever taken legal action against anyone? Seriously. I'm not sure I've ever considered this question so deeply. I remember him threatening legal action against us, the Army of Darkness, for which we are still awaiting our papers because we would embrace meeting Wayne adn embarrassing him in a court of law. But why hasn't he sued Ridley Scott, Dan Brown, Blossom Goodchild, Ra, Seth, Apollo and anyone else who's allegedly copied his work? That would put an end to all of his misery that stems from his books being blocked and anyone that plagiarizes. Right?

...Or maybe he doesn't sue because his work is a) either not original at all and he is really the one who plagiarized from Blossom Goodchild and any other crook, or b) his work is so original that it really is complete fanciful horse crap that no one has or will ever want to plagiarize it, and so he really has no case.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Hi Portugoal - The following may some what help to aswer your queries! It consists of some

post's taken directly off Wayne's fb over the last week or so - a bit of light reading to amuse

you.

# May 21st.

MY LIFES WORK NOW TARGETED FOR TWISTED 'FICTIONALISATION' AND WORSE

STILL...TURNED INTO TYPICAL 'EVIL ALIEN AGENDA'

'Prometheus' in cinema's June 1st is based on a REAL story that is being blocked from

becoming public knowledge. As author of THR I pledge that i will not go silently into the

night until the truth be known. Please make it viral...:

The truth must prevail...it unites us all as one and as sacred ...its a sense of responsibility

that drives me to keep on at it. It's free on line...it has inspired many lost souls and people

on their death bed who spent their whole life looking for this material.

# May 23rd

PLAGIARISM...

TO FIGHT OR NOT TO FIGHT?

Maybe some powerful attorney in LA will hear of this story...and feel it's worth contesting

if he is "looked after" if he wins such an obvious case...I don't have a cent to contest this

so i'm just a spectator for now, and it's all in the public hands what comes to pass....sigh!

# May 24th. NEWS UPDATE

One of my loyal investors of the 'book'spoke to a legal advisor on 'interlectual property

rights' - was told we have a good case for plagiarism...has now submitted the story to

over 17 media news agencies around the world. Thanks and we will see if they are

controlled or free media.

But there are a few rouge film makers that can do a documentary or dramatised

version of the real thing, who might get funding...Thats where i am now...met a few but

waiting for the funding. By being active here and the word spreading it will find a break

one day.

# May 25th. FORUM FARCE TROLLS

Troll attacks ARE rife at the 'Prometheus' forum...not one interested member there...

There is no public activity on the star map thread. Just trolls who recognise my friends

IP address who's posted stuff was from SA....were completely knowledgable on the real

star map full story. They also had a few fake star maps schoolar claims to try to make it

look like the plot is a common hypothesis by other authors...hate star map theory...hate

the evidence presented and hate thats it's not fiction. So the movie has an agenda and

i'm not the only one claiming this. Apparently activists are saying its beyond just

creating hatred and fear of aliens...There is something more. I'm not quite sure yet

what it is.

((Between these posts there are many pleas by Wayne for his 'following' to share!!))

and then he goes on

ALL THOSE WHO SHARE...

ALL THOSE WHO TAGGED...

You have no idea how the whole quest depends on this....each share/flag sets off a

viral promo effect....without it my activity here is fruitless. You will be remembered if this

baby ever gets it's media break. It's easy to access records here later......THE REAL

LIGHT WARRIORS !...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Wait! I thought it was Dan Brown who plagiarized him!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Don't you know everyone plagiarises Wayne! according to Wayne

Dan Brown changed the title of his book from 'the Solomon Key' to 'The Lost Symbol'

so that Wayne couldn't sue him
How Wayne would know that ONLY Wayne would

Know

Then theres Pierre Harkild who came on this thread as seighteN

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread567583/pg238

And now it's Ridley Scott.............the list goes on and on..........poor Wayne

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I know right!

Seriously eletheia - I just have no words. I mean how much drama can one generate?
I'm kinda astonished at how people are falling for these theatrics.

At least Judy's fallen off the map for now.
Drama-free for the moment.

Stay tuned ...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
hi all...

funny stuff, i predicted wayne would make claims about prometheus way back on page 233 last year...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

but just some further information. a lot of prometheus is actually taken from unused ideas/designs and early script draughts from the original alien movie done way back in 1978/9, and also a few bits from the unmade alejandro jodorowsy version of dune.

also, ridley scott and h.r giger were/are friends with erich von daniken and timothy good (amongst others) and many ideas have come from von danikens work.... , a lot of gigers artwork is based on ancient egyptian hieroglyphs too.

absolutely NOTHING has come from waynes garbage, so wayne, just crawl back under your rock.

im a huge alien fan so i know a fair bit about the movies and their influences,. if need be, i will reference a lot of it in the next few days, just to show that wayne is full of s*!#.

im actually watching prometheus tomorrow night, 8pm uk time, so i will know exactly what the story is (although i pretty much know most of it already).. lol

oh, and edit to add, it was actually jon spaihts that pitched his idea to ridley scott and not the other way round...

thanks

monkey
edit on 31/5/12 by MONKEYMAGIC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
just to add, does wayne know that fox movies is owned by rupert murdochs newscorp?. and so is most of the worlds news/media, hes going to be hard pushed to find any american news/media company to accept his story (not that he has one), never mind not having a cat in hells chance of fighting it.

but we all know he knows this full well, and he also knows he can use this as an excuse for an easy way out, and also use it in his next suppression of truth conspiracy theory to drum up interest from his band of gullible followers

which brings me to quote from another classic sci fi/fantasy movie...
"whos the more fool..., the fool, or the fool that follows?"... obi wan kenobi... 1977...

oh and edit to ask... did wayne write the greek myth of prometheus which is also a major part of the movie prometheus ?...

thanks

monkey

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

I so agree with you! I too can't believe how many 'vacuous' people are out there, who

seem to need answers to, where there ae no questions, leaving an open door for people

David Koresh, Luc Jouret, Charles Manson, Marshall Applewhite, and of course

Wayne Herschel will fit in there somewhere!

I had initially intended to use the word 'sheeple' but had the impression that it was considered

a derogatory term - So i looked it up
SHEEPLE = people unable to think for themselves

followers, lemmings, those with no cognitive abilities of their own. [urban dictionary]

And when the following are the replies to Waynes posts

# Wow mind blowing Wayne!

# Just FaNtAsTiC!!! thank you Wayne : )

# We are the stars

# Amazing

# Very interesting info you have

# EXCELLENT WAYNE, THANKS SO MUCH

# It never ceases to amaze me about his work.

# Just Amazing!! : )

# absolutely convincing & UNDENIABLE this is certainly a discovery of major
importance Brilliant

YEA 'SHEEPLE ' WOULDN'T YOU SAY?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MONKEYMAGIC

Hi Monkey Magic - I'm begining to worry about you, your predictions are better and more

accurate than Wayne's

Remember earlier in the thread when Wayne and Judy were boasting about producers

offering them 'film contracts'
Guess they never got the contracts after all!

Strange while Wayne is blaming every one for plagiarising his 'work' he never mentions

Erich von Daniken who's works are probably the most like the theories Wayne dispenses

as 'FACT', and probably i would guess who's work he most reveres and plagiarises

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MONKEYMAGIC
hi guys.

just to pre empt any conspiracy theory or any rubbish that may come from those two crackpots...

prometheus aka the prequel to the 1979 alien movie by ridley scott will feature zeta 2 reticuli, star maps, alien gods and the origins of the human race if all the speculation and rumours are true.

just thought i would put that out there before those guys make any claim of it either confirming their rubbish and being part of some sort of fantasy move to condition us for the froever imminent government disclosure project, or before they make any wild claims that ridley scott got the story from them!!! lol.

thanks

monkey

Hi MonkeyMagic, hope you are well.

There you go. Quoted for prosperity.

I'm with eletheia on this one - scary prediction there.

You should have put it in the Predictions & Prophecies forum

Right on target, and right on time

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
hi all, and hi nettie, im good thanks, hope you are too, and the rest of the gang.

i saw prometheus last night, and i can tell you that the story has nothing to do with waynes book whatsoever.

theres like 5 or 10 mins at the start that explains how the space jockey/engineers started life on earth (which wayne doesnt hold copyright on) and then a little bit saying scientists found matching starmaps around the world showing directions to find them (which wayne also doesnt hold copyright on), the rest of the movie is pure science fiction and nothing to do with wayne or anyone else, if theres any plagiarism to be filed then the makers of the x files and star trek might have cases over certain elements but thats about it, i wont say any more about the movie as i dont want to spoil it for anyone that hasnt seen it.

thanks

monkey

edit on 2/6/12 by MONKEYMAGIC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Whilst surfing Wayne's fb i often 'itch' to comment at so many inaccuracies etc he espouses

but...as i am not considered a friend
I am unable to. However in the last couple of

weeks 2 people have asked a couple of questions that i would have liked to have answered...so

watch how he and his sidekick side step giving a proper answer.

Also since the begining of June Wayne has been 'churning out 'star maps' almost by the

day!...The following (all capitalised) has been the order of the day....Daily!

# UP NEXT - ANCIENT STAR MAP OF THE DEITIES
# 35 STAR MAPS MADE PUBLIC
# A FORBIDDEN DISCOVERY 3 ancient documents show same secret
# TODAY FREE MASON STAR MAP
# ANIMATED STAR MAP the entire star map secret...animated
# MON.2.00pm RELEASE OF THE BLOODLINE STAR MAP..most controversial of them all
# SPECIAL POST ON MONDAY the Hebrew torah/biblical star map
# HUMAN BLUEPRINT FOUND IN 3 ANCIENT STAR MAPS
# SUMARIAN ANCIENT STAR MAPS
# STONE HENGE SECRET - LATEST COVER UP ATTEMPT
# THE COMPLETE STAR MAPS OF THE ONE TITLED THE CHRISTOS
# VITRUVIAN WOMAN HUMAN CODE SECRET
# TODAY STAR MAP OF ROME
# DATING THE REAL STAR MAPS OF LASCAUX AND GOBEKI TEPE
# UPDATE..LAUNCHING IN 9 HOURS...THE SECRET ALIEN STAR MAP RELEASE
...IDENTIFYING THE ALIENS
# MAJOR BREAKING UPDATE - PROMETHEUS MOVIE SETS OUT TO FICTIONALISE
REAL STAR MAPS.

Ancient star maps found in ancient civilisations globally have an encoded message in the

star system identifying human origins. Yes the plot of a REAL story I published now

usurped by Hollywood, in an attempt to fictionalise and swamp the truth in chaos.

Wayne Herschel decoded all the 35 star maps listed and the message showing human

origins. Today the human blue print code encoded in the star maps...UPNEXT THE

HUMAN CODE ANALYSIS.

(This is first question from fb friend)

How did u get the star maps Wayne? How did u know they existed?? And how are

you deciphering them?

Wayne Herschel>> My source explained with my paranormal experience at the (link

to oneism) then I spent 10 years researching if it was real. (not very scientific Wayne)

(This is the second question from another fb friend)

Wayne i have a BIG question when i visit Mars/Cydonia on google to find the pyramids

and Pleiades star map as in the 'Hidden Records' I cannot see it. I can only find the Mars

face using google mars search. G/M's also has no idea about the location of the D&M

pyramid. I would like to obtain independent photo's of this area to verify your photos. can

anyone help? Also your work is not mentioned in Wikipedia? (
)

Wayne Herschel>>Google/Mars will not display Cydonia correctly...I am deleded by

Wikipedia by special elite ops panel of at least 15 so called rated 'regular members' who

have the power to remove everything that is against the elite's best interest. This is how

Wikipedia works...when 10 or more regulars list a page to close...majority rules...POOF

...deleted page.

Waynes side kick comes up with this>>The engineers of Google/Mars did an INTENTIONAL

mess of the place of Cydonia...they totally ruined the original photo's with weird lines over

them and also the D&M pyramid...only face visable...but in black and white...this is very

sad because this area should be the clearest due to interest in it...yet it is the worst

photographed and cropped satellite imagery in the programme.

Makes one wonder how overated is google and how under rated is Wayne!!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

The truth must prevail...it unites us all as one and as sacred ...its a sense of responsibility

that drives me to keep on at it. It's free on line...it has inspired many lost souls and people

on their death bed who spent their whole life looking for this material.

The simplest way for him to make it TRULY "free online" would be to release his book as a pdf file for freely available download. I did, why is he so reluctant to do so? I can guarantee it would improve his circulation problems...

Until he does so, there's nary a blasted thing of his "free online" other than teasers to induce the gullible to "buy the book for the whole story".

# May 24th. NEWS UPDATE

One of my loyal investors of the 'book'spoke to a legal advisor on 'interlectual property

rights' - was told we have a good case for plagiarism...has now submitted the story to

over 17 media news agencies around the world. Thanks and we will see if they are

controlled or free media.

Wait.... WHAT? Didn't he just say he's not got a cent for legal action - but he has money for publicity?

Huh?

A "lawyer told him" he has a good case for plagiarism, but won't touch the case with a ten foot pole on spec? How bright could that lawyer be if he doesn't realize how much money he would stand to make for a successful prosecution of a plagiarism case against a major studio?

But there are a few rouge film makers that can do a documentary or dramatised

version of the real thing, who might get funding...Thats where i am now...met a few but

waiting for the funding. By being active here and the word spreading it will find a break

one day.

He can fund movies that stand to make nothing, but can't scrape up the funds (or a lawyer willing to take the case on spec, even) to prosecute a "good case" that would stand to make millions to further fund his agenda and secure his "rights"?

Seriously?

# May 25th. FORUM FARCE TROLLS

Troll attacks ARE rife at the 'Prometheus' forum...not one interested member there...

"Trolls"? You don't say....
At least it's not the usual suspects - NSA, CIA, MI6, Mossad, FBI, ETC disinfo agents! Who knew that the Prometheus Forum would see through his lies and over-the-top BS, too?

.THE REAL

LIGHT WARRIORS !...

The Army of Darkness has never called them otherwise, has it?

ROFLMAO!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

What initally triggered my curiousity was the churning out of "star maps" they seemed to be

breeding...
and considering they were supposed to be 'hidden and secret...WHERE was

Wayne finding them!
....He obviously has friends in high [i mean realy high] places!

And this is when i got excited...He was asked

* How did u get the star maps Wayne?

* How did you know they existed?

* How are you deciphering them?

Waynes reply >My source explained with my paranormal experience, then i spent 10 years

researching if it was real.

(Paranormal is by defination 'anything that is beyond inexplicable, irrational or contrary to

what is deemed scientifically possible, yet Wayne spent 10 years 'researching' if it was real)

I held my breath when the next question was asked

Wayne i have a BIG question, when i visit Mars/Cydonia on google to find the pyramids and

Pleiades star ap as in the 'Hidden Records' i cannot see it. I can only find the mars face

using google mars search. Google/Mars also has no idea about the location of the D&M

pyramid. I would like to obtain 'independent photos of this area to verify YOUR photos.

Waynes reply >Google Mars will not display Cydonia 'correctly' (doesn't that imply Wayne

knows more than google?
)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Poor Wayne! Having to deal with 'interlectual' property thieves and 'rouge' film makers, they sound very sinister!

I wonder if his attempt at getting this to the attention of the media will involve spamming websites and forums about his books?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
CONT...

Waynes side kick (the 18 year old school boy who is morphing into Wayne by the day) puts

his 2 cents in with

The engineers of Google Mars did an INTENTIONAL mess of the place of Cydonia...they totally

ruined the original photos with weird lines over them and the D&M pyramids...this is very sad

because the area should be the clearest due to the interest in it...yet it is the worst

photographed and copied satellite imagery in the programme...

(Is he by any chance suggesting that google is deliberately dishonest and fraudlent putting

up information on the internet knowing it to be untrue. Misleading everyone looking for

information indicating yet again TPTB are 'afraid' of what Wayne knows?)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I think he's already got it in hand! He is constantly asking his fb friends to share and

copy and paste from his sites to theirs, and they are conforming in their usual inane

'trance like' manner. He is by the day increasing his links to his own sites. And promising

to remember those of his 'light warriors' who are spreading the 'word of Wayne'

I wonder what their rewards will be?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

At least Judy's fallen off the map for now.
Drama-free for the moment.

Stay tuned ...

Perhaps not.

Forgive me if this was already posted.

In getting brought up to current with the storyline, I found a common article posted to a succession of Greek language blogs by various pseudonyms all on February 25th.

The jest of the content tows the original storyline as is portrayed at the beginning of this thread and is suspiciously sympathetic to Judy/James.

I suspect the source as the obvious although the choice of cultural venue is curious? I would note that the content reads surprisingly fluid for an internet browser translation, almost as though the source was written in english before it was Greek...

THE STORY OF JUDY FÄLTSKOG Astrophysical leaked Extraterrestrial INFORMATION MESSAGES FROM NASA.

According to the author of the book'' The Hidden Records'' and researcher Wayne Herschel, an astrophysicist at NASA named Judy Fältskog leaked early 2010, incoming extraterrestrial radio signals from the bright red star Aldebaran in the constellation Taurus.

Although the signals containing the alien message confirmed by the Arecibo telescope in Puerto Rico and many other radio astronomical observatories around the world, now focus on those coordinates that are emitted by thousands of light years away, have yet to decipher!

After the leak of the story from Judy's profile on facebook, profile suddenly removed, and many rushed to declare that'''' aftolegomeni astrophysicist has nothing to do with NASA. The Wayne Herschel who first investigated the matter, spoke of suppression of truth and conspiracy NASA to disappear real astrophysical data.

The question of suspension that Judy managed to preserved by Wayne wrote:'' I am an astrophysicist radio astronomers and theoretical physics. The signal that we detected appear to be targeting us as a species, due to the direction of our planet. Only 1% of the signal seems to be formed and the rest seems to be a progress in binary classification. There are so many subcarriers bundled with this message. I do not think we have the technology to communicate on this frequency. Sure we have not even draw some conclusions ... But I can say with confidence that there is earth! From higher intelligence beings beyond our solar system.''

Today Judy Fältskog is on the verge of a nervous breakdown and the matter referred to publicly as a fraud ..

also here with the same content partially varied header...

The Astrophysical HISTORY OF JUDY FÄLTSKOG leaked Extraterrestrial INFORMATION MESSAGES FROM NASA. ---

Identical header and content, different Greek host site.
THE STORY OF JUDY FÄLTSKOG Astrophysical leaked Extraterrestrial INFORMATION MESSAGES FROM NASA.

Again, my apologies if this is a repost.

edit on 21-6-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Nice find DP

It appears Judy has fallen below the radar as nothing much comes up for her after 2010,

and since Grant Cameron debunked the 'live alien' videos she was 'supposed' to have

bought in the Antartic at great personal expence.

I too have come across articles in foreign languages (a favourite seems to be Pakistan) but

have never gone into them in any depth as the dates are all atound 2010's (which is all old hat)

It looks as if they are trawlling the same old hoax story to anywhere they can get 'some'

exposure.

Some while ago Judy was trying out a 'new' identity 'Freja Faltskog' and there is still a closed

fb in that identity, perhaps she's poised to rise.

All that said...again 'nice find' and i'm sure all us 'hard core' members on this thread are on

alert with our antennas tuned in for their 'next assualt' on the internet...after all it's

2012!

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join