It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone,
new here, but found this whole thread absolutely fascinating! Please forgive me if this has been covered, but there is an ENORMOUS ammount of information on this person(?) or persons(?). If you go to facebook now and look under Freja Faltskog she is claiming to be married to one Adam Phillip Poulson and she is adding friends as she goes. Was this already covered? If so, please can anyone answer me this: he claims to be some sort of ex footballer and now he is married to he,she, it (aka Judy Faltskog) and they have children as well??? Um....I know medical technology is making leaps and bounds, but how does this work physically???
My really major question is this....could HE be the real alias behind all the hype???

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I actually happen to know quite a bit about the Cydonia region of Mars, and the controversy that surround it. I've never found a "misdisplay" of the region in Google maps, but one has to know where to look to find the alleged features. I'm not convinced Wayne knows enough about it to find them, which would explain his allegations that "Google doesn't display it right". He just doesn't know what to look for or where to look, and doesn't want to admit that.

I really haven't seen his Cydonia map, so I don't know where it came from, but if he doesn't know where to find it on Mars, then WHO did he plagiarize his map from? Richard Hoagland has done the most work on the subject, so it's a fair bet that anything Wayne has done is originally Hoagland's work, rather than Wayne's.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

There is only one "D+M Pyramid", not a plurality as that acolyte of Herschel suggests with "D+M pyramids", so he's wrong right out of the gate.

He can only get further off course from there.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I think he's already got it in hand! He is constantly asking his fb friends to share and

copy and paste from his sites to theirs, and they are conforming in their usual inane

'trance like' manner. He is by the day increasing his links to his own sites. And promising

to remember those of his 'light warriors' who are spreading the 'word of Wayne'

I wonder what their rewards will be?

My guess is 72 virgins and vats of white grapes.... After all, they are light WARRIORS!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Good find!

No, it's not a re-post, so Dr. Judy and her minions are still on the march. She probably chose Greece because her real history has been exposed in nearly every English-speaking corner of Earth (and some outlying solar systems, I hear), and she's seeking to take advantage of the current unrest and confusion in Greece to gain a foothold and start digging trenches.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonyteagle
Hello everyone,
new here, but found this whole thread absolutely fascinating! Please forgive me if this has been covered, but there is an ENORMOUS ammount of information on this person(?) or persons(?). If you go to facebook now and look under Freja Faltskog she is claiming to be married to one Adam Phillip Poulson and she is adding friends as she goes. Was this already covered? If so, please can anyone answer me this: he claims to be some sort of ex footballer and now he is married to he,she, it (aka Judy Faltskog) and they have children as well??? Um....I know medical technology is making leaps and bounds, but how does this work physically???
My really major question is this....could HE be the real alias behind all the hype???

Hello! Welcome to the smoke-filled room!

I know Judy has tried several new aliases in the past couple of years in an attempt to reinvent herself as a springboard for her next scam, but so far it seems unsuccessfully. One of those attempted aliases was Freja Faltskog. the Adam Phillip Paulson connection is new to me, though. Is HE claiming this, or is it all sourced back to "Freja"?

It's possible that there are two different "Freja Faltskogs" involved, one legitimate and one not. Judy has a history of playing name-games, selecting names that are obvious and pseudonymous at the same time, thinking she's being clever and hiding in plain sight, I suppose. She also has a history of "chaining" her pseudomyms - changing one part of her name and keeping the other. For example, "James van Greunen" became "Judith Helena van Greunen", and "Judy Faltskog" became "Freja Faltskog", which is backwards to standard practice in creating new identities - usually, the last name is changed and the first retained, as it makes it easier for the individual to respond to a name they have gotten familiar with recently by using one they were familiar with previously.

I'd like to hear more on the Paulson connection, to see if it's the same "Freja" or possibly a different one, with Judy having selected an "in use" name in an effort to muddy the waters and leave a false trail by having an unsuspecting person leaving the same trail, so that there are two trails going in different directions.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Broadcast to all stations NOFORN/ATSH-ND:CATLAN:

If the Monkey Man is still around, shoot me a U2U - I've got some information that may interest you.

edit on 2012/6/26 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome and the answers that all of you gave. I will try to answer some of the questions:
1) Adam Philip Poulson is the one claiming to be married to Freja Faltskog(aka Judy Faltskog). They are all over her page and his with the "Love you" and other lovey dovey stuff.

2) Freja posted pictures of "their daughter" on her page.

3) Both Poulson and Freja are claiming that " she took a Face book break for a bit, but is back now".

4) Freja claims to be Judy's younger sister.

5) Poulson had a photo of one here at ATS apparently of some hams hanging in a smoke house with mens faces on them and his was one of them.... *(I could not find that topic here).

Okay, that is about all that I could think to answer. I am lost here. Is Freja Judy or vice versa. Freja did have up a photo entitled OUR HOUSE with toddler toys in the yard and a huge satellite device in the yard as well (she has since removed it). If you look in Poulsons artwork you will see his "beloved Freja" artwork. She does NOT look like the Judy Faltskog photos; but she is into vampires,lesbians,cyber punk etc. My gut is telling me this is Judy...
Thank you guys for the help and answers.
'

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tonyteagle

Hi tonyeagle, welcome back.

I'm not on fb but I do have a question for you:

Are you a facebook 'friend' of theirs or is their page open to the public?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

No, I am not a friend of theirs. their pages are not private as he is some sort of graphic artist or a photoshop wizard
( he is constantly bragging and showing his work of photoshopping himself on harleys, ship,etc.). I found
Freja's page and his after seeing them as friends of one of my friends on Facebook. I started to look around and that is when the Judy Faltskog connection came up. Judy claimed that the government attacked her family and was only on FB a short time before she had to 'run and hide". Then Freja left overnight and now she is back. I am totally confused over all of this subterfuge. When I look up Judy faltskog, she has a nose piercing on one side, but in the next photos to be found, it is on the OTHER side. Freja has a lip piercing. This is really bothering me for some unknown reason. I do not really understand it other than it is a mystery and my brain loves mysteries. Thank you for the input.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tonyteagle

No, I am not a friend of theirs. their pages are not private as he is some sort of graphic artist or a photoshop wizard ( he is constantly bragging and showing his work of photoshopping himself on harleys, ship,etc.). I found
Freja's page and his after seeing them as friends of one of my friends on Facebook.

tonyteagle - any chance of posting some screenshots or even a link for those not on facebook?

4) Freja claims to be Judy's younger sister.

Very interesting! I missed that the first time around.

Screenshot needed - stat!!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I tried to search them out on Facebook, and could find neither one. Admittedly, my Facebook skills are far, far less than optimal. I found NO "Freja Faltskog" at all, and 6 "Adam Poulsons", none of which I could fit into the narrative.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Hmmm...Netties re. tonyteagle

Methinks we've had an 'imposter' of the usual kind...

# new member

# posts 'titillating' information same day with no back up

# only made 3 posts all on this thread

# then..pfft...not been back for two weeks!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Hi everyone, I had a good laugh and Eletheia, I thought and think like you! Here we go...the show starts again
Will it ever stop? Omg now Freja is She-Mans sister? Did the whole Van Greunen family change their name to Fältskog
??? Oh well I guess She-Man never gives up lol By the war...Horst and I are married again

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Well, I see we've redecorated the place since I was last here!

Wayne's constant moaning about 'He took that from me' or 'I said that first' shows how he
really perceives his so-called work in the field of research.
It's all about the dollar.

I'll attempt not to fall into Mr. Herschel's way of using movie cliches and celebrity name
-dropping and look at what he's bitchin' about!

First off, Wayne seeks the truth... a truth that is supposedly hidden from the people of
Earth by means of photograph manipulation, cyber-defamation and book-sales strangling.
I guess that these things could happen, I suppose these sort of tactics are used by countries
that wish certain secrets to remain unknown.

But, wouldn't you think the 'stand-alone' clues would have been erased too?

Wouldn't the forces that monitor in such clumsy ways has to let know Wayne endures a
bugged-telephone and has teams of I.T dudes dismantling any information that comes
and goes from his home, wouldn't they have relaid the turf in such a way that no trace, not
one iota of evidence to show that Ra and his Sphinx-straddling babe-machine had ever
cruised down to Earth and checked out the Pyramid chicks?

Wayne seems to discover pathways to reveal Starmaps and 'esoteric' statements with an
ease that would unerve Sherlock Holmes -himself! (Whoops, there's one!)
When any of his drawings or conclusions are questioned, he drags out the 'they're all in
on it' manual and starts reading aloud.

I admire anyone who will accept the doubts and set about maturely and logically to persuade
the opposition that the evidence -shown is true. But personally, all I see is a spoilt little boy
who whines that anyone who frowns on his findings and call them CIA or any other collection
of capital letters.

But that sort of small-talk is just for the tourists... let's look at what he sees when he looks
at the world around him.

He's sees money. He sees the opportunity to take money from the suckers who wallow in
this 'I'm not just a number, the Star Gods know of me' hogwash. True, the crowd isn't very
big and that gives off an indication that Wayne's regurgitated, badly edited and short-term
theories cannot be swallowed by the majority of the masses.

But here he is with his fingertips on a discovery that has the potential to change everything
that the world accepts and what does he crow about...?
'They didn't pay me... The rich are gonna make more off my back... oh, they're all against me'

To put it another way, look at Fred and Burt and their metal detectors.

Fred looks for treasure, Fred wants treasure so that he can sell it and move to Florida with
his wife Mabel.

Burt wants treasure too, but he enjoys the history that that's lays alongside the mud-clogged
artifact. Burt knows that if he unearths a find that can stand the tests of doubt, that item may
well change historians and possibly, even the world's views on what came before.

Fred dreams of that pile of Roman coins, or that sceptre with the big jewel still stuck in it.
Burt hopes for Julius Caesar's secret stash that was to be used to bribe the Senate again.
He even wishes that the Ruyi of the Ming Dynasty would 'ping' from his dectector -one day.

Both guys seek the same goal, but for different reasons and that's fine. The reasons are
placed before you at the beginning and whether you think monetary gain is okay or history-
challenging discovery is noble... well, it's your bag, you carry it!

But don't switch between the two.

Fred would look ridiculous -and so would his hobby if he pulled a dented and scratched
Chape from the sodden soil of St Ninian's Isle and said "Give us a 'undred quid for it...?
It's yours in the name of history!"

Burt would seem just as foolish if he lifted up a sandstone slab and saw a Phoenician tablet
that spoke of loves and lives within a small community. Holding it aloft, Burt would cry out
"For those who come after me, this is yours... now, who's bidding?"
See? It doesn't work.

Here endeth the lesson... Wayneth.

edit on 18-7-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hello black warriors!

Aletheia is already in the the thread, but as soon as I watched Dr. Sal's video I sensed Dr. judy striking again.

No one noticed but he tried to be 'italian' and said "QUE SERA', SERA'", which is Spanish. I wonder if it's an accent from Chile???? I cannot say that, but if it is we may have a connection there.

Here is may post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-8-2012 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

(I cannot say it because I'm not a native Spanish speaker. But we need to find someone from spanish South America and this someone would easily say if he is from Chile by this sentence)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

Hi LordAdef and hi all,

Yes - saw that and saw eletheia's quick response
. Good pick-up on the accent.

Very familiar storyline there.

(Quick version for those that can't be bothered reading the thread that LordAdef linked: Supposed NASA Scientist, his dept received a signal reply [331 days after first signal sent], pole shift in 2016, Van Allen belt will drop to earth, radiation blah blah, 80% loss of life, NO credentials found on the web. Guy is an enigma, blah blah)

What is it with these "I'm-A-NASA-Scientist-And-I-Want-To-Disclose-Top-Secret-Info-Via-YouTube" nuts?

I dunno - give him a NASA cap I say - It'll make his credentials a bit more authentic.

Until more information comes forth on this dude and his all-important 'message' - I'm calling bunk.
Not only bunk - but a rehashed, refurbished, Fältskog-esque circus - that's not even very original.

But lets see if anything comes of it. I kinda doubt it will.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Just to allay your curiosity, here's the two pics side-by-side
you asked for!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef
Hello black warriors!

Aletheia is already in the the thread, but as soon as I watched Dr. Sal's video I sensed Dr. judy striking again.

No one noticed but he tried to be 'italian' and said "QUE SERA', SERA'", which is Spanish. I wonder if it's an accent from Chile???? I cannot say that, but if it is we may have a connection there.

Here is may post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(I cannot say it because I'm not a native Spanish speaker. But we need to find someone from spanish South America and this someone would easily say if he is from Chile by this sentence)

That was my take as well - it's a Spanish accent, rather than an Italian one. Spanish accents I know, because of the area I live in, although I can't refine it down to the region, either.

From what I can find, there is no "Salvatore Conte" employed by NASA. There is an ALBERTO Conti, an Astronomer and the NASA Multimission Archive Scientist at the Space Telescope Science Institute (MAST) in Baltimore. He is known for Work on galactic formation and working on sky survey data, rather than as a mathematician.

Neither his credentials nor his NASA assignment add up against Dr. Sal's claimed credits. I'm going to try to contact an astrophysicist of my acquaintance who would have been a classmate of his if he entered Yale in 1972 as he claimed in the video to see if the physicist recalls him. I'm not going to hold my breath, however.

edit on 2012/8/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Hi Neno, my favorite writer!

Don't bother, he was found to be an actor. It's in their thread.

But... And Eletheia is on it... I still think it's fishy and may be somehow related to our dear Judy. Maybe she would come eventually to sell the leaked communication between NASA and the ets.

The whole subject is SO Judy that it raises the flag immediatelly for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join