It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

Thank you! That means a lot to me! You are the sort of person I wrote it for!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
LordADef I couldn't find you in our system. Where exactly does our CointelPro send the check for your work here? Regardless, welcome to the Army of Darkness.

Second thought: Is it safe to say Neno's one new review this month has officially outnumbered Wayne's reviews all time for any of his garbage? *Wayne reviewing his own garbage under another handle/identity does not count as a proper review of his trash*

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The message.........We need you to put your TV signals back to analog. At this distance we can't get clear digital signal........Would you please show the Flipper shows again, We love to see movies of our earth relatives.

It's probably just a wrong number or a campaign call.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Thanks Neno, I was sincere. And... I must say I told a lot of friends about your book and Mr. AWay-ne rs.
You know, this guy IS dangerous... people buy this stuff...

Please count me in as a South American collaborator (Brazil) if needed.
(I wonder how many AWay-nes are there today...)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
LordADef I couldn't find you in our system. Where exactly does our CointelPro send the check for your work here? Regardless, welcome to the Army of Darkness.

Don't worry about the check, Neno already got this sorted out!

*Wayne reviewing his own garbage under another handle/identity does not count as a proper review of his trash*

Are you serious? This lad is ridiculous...

Just for the sake of self introduction, Let me tell you that once I also helped to nail one of this kind:

His name was Sergio. He was earning some good money out of small scams here in Rio. Basically he had "special powers". Why? Because he was in direct contact with an alien mothership's leader.... Obviously that leader was simply... Jesus himself!! So he had very good connections indeed. I shouldn't forget to mention his implant that aloud him 24 hours communication with the aliens. One thing that really impressed all his victims was the fact that he "never" sleeps...

To make it shorter, my father and I invited him to our place for a night chat. But the man was unaware that my father and I can really go without any sleep for some days! At about 9:00 am the man was so wasted... The more we pushed him the more he contradicted himself. We managed to keep him there until 11:30 am, when we were seriously worried if he could even go back home unaided rsrs So he gets tired after all... I imagine he slept for the next 4 days... We spread the word and he lost his "clients". I'm glad neither the aliens or Jesus punished us for that!

edit on 14-4-2012 by LordAdef because:

edit on 14-4-2012 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Hey, if you're in Rio, keep your eyes peeled to the west for odd glows in the sky - you just never know when "Dr. Judy" might try to aim those giant radio dishes in an undisclosed location in Chile at you!

I'm still at a loss as to how she hid those giant 25m parabolic reflectors from Google Earth, when I can zoom right in on these lowly 3m dishes just down the road from me.

The religious huckster that you exposed may be the worst sort - they prey on good-hearted people who only want to believe. Wayne has been trying to break into the religion field for a few years now, but he seems not to have the punch to make a stand of it!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I'll try my best! Mayber those are invisible dishes...
Can you update us on what they are currently doing these days?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Do you mean other than the usual "plotting to take over the world"?

Judy has currently gone to ground, no doubt trying to distance herself from the NASA signal Hoax, the Antarctica Aliens Video, and is probably working on developing her next alias, since her Jamaican persona was caught out and exposed. She's been amazingly quiet, and as long as she stays that way and lives her life out in quiet ignominy, I'm content to leave her alone.

We all know that won't go on forever - only until the next hoax surfaces!

Wayne is still licking his wounds from the Blossom Goodchild "Aliens are coming to drop god off in South Africa" hoax of 2008, is lamenting his flagging book sales due to the strenuous efforts of the Men in Black and their tireless work to padlock every warehouse where the books may be found, still trying to get out from under the NASA Signal Hoax, plotting his next effort to organize the Grand Army of Light Warriors, Inc., into assaulting yet another website that shines a flashlight on him, and of course rubbing his hands together, laughing maniacally, and awaiting the day when all recognize his godhood due to his climbing of the Tree of Life and tossing the fruit down to his minions on the ground. All told, he seems to be a busy man to have gone so quiet.

The ATS book continues to be downloaded in sporadic peaks. Distribution is worldwide at this point, and all efforts so far to have it erased from the internet have met with dismal failure. There are several outlets now other than the ATS download, not the least of which appears to be a torrent floating around on innumerable servers. I highly recommend all passersby download and seed it via those torrents. It's only a little over 3 MB, and so doesn't take up much bandwidth.

All in all, it seems to be going smoothly at the moment, and the tower guards are still active watching and waiting for the next Light Warrior Inc., assault on the Bastions of Truth.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

FROM A 'WATCH TOWER'

AND just because Nenothtu [unlike Wayne] is too modest to blow his own trumpet - me thinks

Wayne is a little more than envious of Nenothtu's downloads versus his [Waynes] book

sales

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Thank you!
Please allow me to join the Watch Tower's Club! An extra pair of eyes and ears for the Dark Warriors.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

FROM A 'WATCH TOWER'

AND just because Nenothtu [unlike Wayne] is too modest to blow his own trumpet - me thinks

Wayne is a little more than envious of Nenothtu's downloads versus his [Waynes] book

sales

Hi Eletheia! I actually feel like knowing all of you very well, because of Nenothtu's book. In a weird way, all of you are both real and ficticious from a reader's perspective. It's like reading a Conan Doyle novel and then have an online chat with Sherlock Holmes rsrs

Yes, he is modest. If I were Wayne I would commit Hara-kiri. Nenothtu's book is really a great reading as opposed to our Mr. Would-be-writer Wayne.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Eletheia! You have an avatar! That's not a Wookie, is it? You haven't started talking to aliens through your camera have you? It scares me to contemplate losing you to the Light Side!

It' looks like a Yorkie, but you just never know.... those aliens, especially the Wookies, are pretty devious when it comes to camouflage! After all, they camouflaged a High-Speed UV Optical Comm Device as a radio telescope!

You just can't trust 'em....

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordAdef

Thank you!
Please allow me to join the Watch Tower's Club! An extra pair of eyes and ears for the Dark Warriors.

No problem! You're all set. After all, you have South America covered, and that IS the location of her primary radio dishes!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I really can imagine the weird feeling you must get. Something that started out as 'ficticious'

but could have made a 'half decent' story [not withstanding the deliberate intention to mislead

and defraud] suddenly became FACT. So instead of living in a dream 'REAL LIFE' comes in

and takes over!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>Truth really is stranger than fiction

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Hi Nenothtu...you just spooked me

I thought Wayne and his 'light warriors' were the 'dark' side - and i was on the 'light' side?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie
[more

I've been a FB friend of Wayne's for a long time now. Almost since FB birth. I think what sealed a road to friendship that has grown because Wayne likes my motorcycle.....lol and he did a vid that left me a blubbering idiot ...it was sooo beautiful. I'm on my iPod but later will post the link for anyone that wants to see it.

I'm so excited to see this post. I remember this NASA friend of Wayne's and it seems she's given him important info before. Again, I'm on my ipad but will dig around in my FB and see if I can pull the old message. I save everything ...delete nothing out of pure...laziness...ha

Thanks for the info...very cool
S

edit on 22-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The following will be over two posts but i felt it was appropiate as it is by Victoria Zasikowski

Wayne's fb friend aka cosmicpixi the OP of this thread. I have condensed Wayne's replies

because he is very repetitive and continiously going over the same old ground till one's head

spins it relates to 'forbidden knowledge' which apparently only he is privvy to !

Victoria Zasikowski>>>That so many cultures around the world obviously had this knowledge

of where the creators came from suggests a select group of people were entrusted with this

knowledge to begin with, and this logically leads me to conclude they would have all had to

have been given first hand knowledge by these beings themselves. I then ask myself 'why

all the secrecry' - these beings appear to have initiated the development of the very first

'secret societies' Tales from many cultures talk about how the gods chose certain people

to become 'kings' if you like - special individuals entrusted with secrets that were to be

deliberately kept hidden from the masses. WHY?

Wayne Herschel

The obvious...

And people still don't get it

Yet it was far more glaringly obvious many centuries ago

A forbidden message from the visitors was taught globally...in every country to EVERY

race and tradition...

If the truth were known and honoured it would end ALL wars, profiteering, plundering,

raping and it would end the glory of pillaging.

But how does this fit today?

Most would say thats silly...

Society all over the world has ethics that generally consider all as equal as well as

men generally equal to women, we don't have to obey kingships do we...

That's what people are meant to think.

BUT IT'S ALL A LIE

MEN ARE STILL TREATING WOMEN AS UNEQUAL

KINGSHIPS ARE ALIVE AND WELL

PROFITEERING UNDER HIDDEN BUSINESS CORPS/CARTELS

THE LIES OF WAR TO HELP OTHERS IS A SCAM

THE PUBLIC ARE BEING ENSLAVED IN A COMPLETELY NEW HIDDEN WAY.

PEOPLE FORCED TO HARDER WORK LESS PAY LONGER HOURS FOR

THE ELITE'S TWISTED GREED FOR BILLIONS

WAR IS A SCAM TO TARGET LAND FOR NEW RESOURCES

This is why the alien message of human equality ...all sacred and all of the same

spirituality with humane living is hidden... and covered up

If the great human uprising against these bastards is some how stopped...these sick

greedy opulent families of the worlds billionaries become trillionaires and almost all the

population will be enslave to debt to them...ALL living in pain with great stress, suffering,

starvation and mass poverty and misery.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
CONTINUED FROM LAST POST

Victoria Zasikowski....I think i forgot to explain my thoughts properly - has it been considered

that all these beings were aware right from the begining that the kings they 'initiated' into the

secrets were going to KEEP things secret. ie. That these beings never intended the knowledge

to become a world wide phenomena...that it was only for their selected kings, who legend has

it were usually demi gods [pure hybrids] Therefor these beings were the ones responsible

for perpetuating the secrecy about the 'secrets' right from the start - That they never wanted

it to be known en masse. That way the select blood lines continue to rule the world and

through them control over humanity is ensured. Just playing devils advocate here.......

NOW WAIT FOR IT

Wayne Herschel........BREAKING NEW'S

I have a complete story launching next week because TPTB have a weapon far greater

than the visitors powers it is called...TOCD [Threat of COLLATERAL DAMAGE] The

weakness of advanced visitors is their gentle morals and care for human life. The elite

PTB have used TOCD to take care of many previous visitations.

If the appearence of a UFO for a period of time in broad daylight were to happen and

the visitors make themselves visible, the elite would carry out TOCD....They would make

it look like the UFO was attacking us.

There is no way of proving this. The full story will have more next week. There is good

out there waiting to find a way round TOCD...for the main Revelation messenger event.

I couldn't keep a straight face while typing that

A little reminder but i don't think it is really necessary here goes

# Thor missile - Kalahari -James van Greunen >>> TOCD Wayne Herschel

# UFO/Aliens video Judy Faltskog >>> visitors UFO's Wayne Herschel

# UFO's over cities with aliens Blossom Goodchild >>>>visitors waiting no proof W.Herschel

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Hi Nenothtu...you just spooked me

I thought Wayne and his 'light warriors' were the 'dark' side - and i was on the 'light' side?

Nah. They are self proclaimed "Light Warriors", which makes US "the Army of Darkness" or "theDark Side" by way of contrast.

So then, in the grand scheme of things, you have "gone over to the Dark Side", but it's ok - we have cookies over here!

I'm currently checking into a Nibiru hoax video to see if there is a link to our merry pranksters. It claims to have been shot "by a whistle blower" in Antarctica, and so reminds me somewhat of Judy's recent "Alien videos". Surely Judy wouldn't be dumb enough to associate her/himself with a hoax of such a limited shelf-life, would s/he? I mean, how much money can you squeeze out of that between now and Dec 21, when it gets blown completely out of the water?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

For what it's worth i think Wayne's book
is his 'fall back on scam' and Judy's were

the 'vampire' 'UFO' sites but seeing as she is off the net at present i guess she must be

feeling the pinch.

Re. your post, I think they actually do more with their 'hit and run' scams, [a quick fast

buck and run] remember she tried to sell fake papers to Tony Dodds, Mike Heschmen,

Cynthia Hind et al. Then there was the earlier 'Red mercury' scam and the importing of

rare orchids with Henry Azadehdel who went to prison for his part in it!! Then more recently

the 'Alien video' which she claims to have got in antartica and cost her a LOT of money

which she tried to sell to Grant Cameron?

I am constantly amazed at how easily people get taken in !

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join