It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBlackCat

totally wrong, the children had their names changed, the name change document is on my gallery.

and no janice did not abandon her children.

and welcome back..........

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

and how do you know the children carry the name falcus as it says no such thing anywhere on this thread?.....

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Mr.England, how do you know that Janice did not abandon the children? Do you know the family very well?
You seem to know more about Janice and the children?
I am an old school friend of Debbie and know the family although we have lost touch.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

i know it as fact but some things i am not at liberty to discuss, and janice and her children are not really the subject of this thread are they?,

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just want to confirm the relevance to the hoaxter.

I am just questioning the possibility of James Van Greunen not being the children's father and why Judy had to revert to the internet to try and locate the mother of the children while she had the children as friends on her FB page ?

Have we confirmed that the seeker of Janice Fugea Falcus is indeed Judy Faltskog and not just someone using her phone number in a hoax ?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

ive already told you, its fact, if you are a friend of janice then you will take my word for it.

judy probably had an extremely good reason to try and make contact with janice but again im not at liberty to discuss,

who told you that the children were members of judys facebook page as it says no such thing in this thread?.

again how do you know the children carry the name falcus when it says no such thing in this thread?

yes it was confirmed by a few people that it was judy trying to make contact as various people called the number at the time.

why would it be anyone else? it was long before she made up the fantasy signal story and nobody knew who she was and had no reason to fake such things, let alone pick some name out of thin air that just happened to once be james van greunen and janices ex!!

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

what school did you attend with debbie, and what was your headmaster called? and what was your class teacher called?

thanks

rich

[edit on 24-8-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I definitely read somewhere and I am 99% sure it was on ATS that the children are/were on her FB list.

I do not want to implicate the school or the headmaster here. Enough innocent people have been dragged into this. Debbie's name just came up when you asked how I knew about Janice.

Debbie is not the hoaxter or under discussion.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi all!

I am new here and I know Janice, Kim, Debbie, Winnie, basically the whole family too.
I too responded to Judy's ad in the paper and I can tell you why she wanted contact with Janice.
Judy and Janice last saw each other in 1985 and Judy just wanted to hear how Janice was doing after all the years, which is very normal if you haven't seen your old friend after so many years. It was really no big mystery as it seems richard want to suggest. I told her that Janice had sadly passed away in 2004.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

no you didn't read anything about the children being members of judys facebook page on here or anywhere else....

again, how do you know the children are or were members of judys facebook page ?.

again, how do you know the children carry the name falcus?.

again, what school did you attend with debbie, what was the headmaster and class teacher called?.

it will not inplicate anyone whatsoever as they are not involved, but it proves you are who you say you are then maybe it would help you get in touch with your old school friend that you are seeking?.

also you find it ok to basically call your old school friends family liars and discuss their personal lives but you wont name a school and two now probably retired teachers that mean absolutely nothing to you?.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hi black cat!
I read the same thing too about the children being on Facebook too!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldfartswife
Judy and Janice last saw each other in 1985 and Judy just wanted to hear how Janice was doing after all the years, which is very normal if you haven't seen your old friend after so many years.

I could be wrong here, but wasn't sex-changed Judy staying with Janice.
If so then that would have been around 1991-2 so the above information is incorrect.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldfartswife
Hi all!

I am new here and I know Janice, Kim, Debbie, Winnie, basically the whole family too.
I too responded to Judy's ad in the paper and I can tell you why she wanted contact with Janice.
Judy and Janice last saw each other in 1985 and Judy just wanted to hear how Janice was doing after all the years, which is very normal if you haven't seen your old friend after so many years. It was really no big mystery as it seems richard want to suggest. I told her that Janice had sadly passed away in 2004.

nobody tried to suggest anything was a big mystery whatsoever, do not put words into my mouth, also most of what you say is almost correct, except judy was james van greunen at the time they met.........

BUT THE BIG PROBLEM WE HAVE IS THAT JUDY FALTSKOG HERSELF CLAIMS TO HAVE BEEN BORN IN SWEDEN, AND CLAIMS TO HAVE ALWAYS LIVED IN SWEDEN, AND CLAIMS TO HAVE NEVER MET JANICE OR JAMES VAN GREUNEN., AND WOULD NEVER HAVE MET THEM IF HER LIFE HAS FOLLOWED THE PATH SHE HERSELF CLAIMS !!!!!!,
thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
its funny how both these new members aren't on at the same time and are swapping places.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Wow, full frontal lightworker assault! I have my shades on and it is dark

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

And I have my trusty little princess puppy at my back - errr, front.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Thread Closed - Pending Staff Review.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I've reopened this thread but there are going to be some new rules:

1. If you think a new member is a sock puppet or anyone other than who they claim to be submit an alert on their post, DO NOT accuse them in this thread, it's OFF TOPIC and you will be post banned if it continues.

2. If you have joined this site to post on behalf of someone else OR you create more than one account you will be BANNED immediately with no questions asked.

Now, carry on like grown ups please and stay ON THE TOPIC.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
hi all,

i would just like to take the time to thank the staff for their fairness and help in dealing with the thread.
secondly i would like to apologise for making public accusations over certain peoples identities that i cannot prove,
from now on i will just stick to dealing with whatever evidence and questions may arrise and just ignore the identy of the poster, i would also ask my fellow members to do the same.

what i would ask of any member new or old is that if you feel you can dispute the evidence that we have obtained then would you please extend me the courtesy of providing factual, proveable and verifiable links as i and others have done throughout this thread.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thank you for re-opening the thread as there are outstanding documents and inquiries still to be added. When final confirmation is received from investigative agencies, I did so want to have those posted when they are returned with more factual evidence on this hoax.

NASA and the Swedish RAO have been contacted about Judy Falkstog and a response is expected soon.

The new rules are understood and duly noted.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join