It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
As we sit and wait for Wayne and Judy's re-emergence from
the depths... (can't stay down with three barrels in 'em) ...
I thought a little 'cheering-up' was in order...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43d061f2bfc8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 27-8-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by A boy in a dress

maybe ill be able to receive this radio station on a pair of binoculars or something ?.

thanks

rich
Just be careful with what sort of binoculars you choose to use. Some coated optics tend to attenuate the UV end of the spectrum. Quartz lenses are the best for UV reception.

If you cross your eyes while viewing(that and ingest psycotropic drugs?!), you may be able see the messages on the subcarriers.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I like that picture and might make a screen saver out of it with your permission.

Kind of feel bad for an e-mail that was sent. This was on Waynes FB page about using CNN.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]

Wayne Herschel- ‎:
CNN IREPORT - UFO ON PAPYRUS - REACHES FAR
DUE TO MASSIVE FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS

The article ireport.cnn.com... is growing and could be evaluated by other media if the following Facebook follower stats are reached:
2000 recommended clicks (facebook button)
200 times shared
500 comments

Nearly there... please click

This story must not slip silently into the night...
We have the power!
See More
Wednesday at 8:16am
---------------------------------------------------------------------

#
Steven Handley just opend and closed about 20 times lol
Wednesday at 10:15am · 1 persing...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just had to send that to CNN Ireport and inquire as to manipulation allowed by the author.

Latest news on Miss Judy was she broke a nail. Details to follow soon.

I so hate a hoaxer.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

No... it's not as simple as that, there's a subcarrier bag
and some other techinical things that I hope you'll not
realise are just junk-jargon words, that will imply that
I'm an astronomer.

Anyway, those damned Eygptians will ruin the signal
and then lie about it.

I think I have a pair of binoculars I can pick it up with. They're 10x50, for high optical gain) astronomical binoculars, and are tuned to pick up transquolific double sub-harmonics in the full EM spectum from 10 hz (Audible to only whales in a liquid medium) all the way to the end of the googlehertz frequency range (used for interstellar advertisements, like "Eat at JoeMorkAlf's").

You'll never guess how many cereal box tops I had to send in to get those babies! On top of that, I'll never drink Ovaltine again!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Yes, but that must be a pain.

You know, keeping a whale on hand to translate the 10Hz range.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490
reply to Kind of feel bad for an e-mail that was sent. This was on Waynes FB page about using CNN.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]

Wayne Herschel- ‎:
CNN IREPORT - UFO ON PAPYRUS - REACHES FAR
DUE TO MASSIVE FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS

The article ireport.cnn.com... is growing and could be evaluated by other media if the following Facebook follower stats are reached:
2000 recommended clicks (facebook button)
200 times shared
500 comments

Nearly there... please click

This story must not slip silently into the night...
We have the power!

So Wayne's ireport story has kinda peter'd out since he got all opposition banned?
In quite a few posts he admitted to falsifying information and requesting Lightworkers to perform illegitimate and unprofessional tasks on his behalf.
The damn thing reads more like a poor children's comicbook than an actual scientific study. Wait, I take that back..Youtube isn't really admissable as a venue for scientific evidence.

^^^don't know how to fix this, sorry.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

... So Wayne's ireport story has kinda peter'd out since he got all
opposition banned?...

Well, loyalty wears strange garb at times, and when the loyality is
to the truth... there's is only one winner.

... In quite a few posts he admitted to falsifying information and
requesting Lightworkers to perform illegitimate and unprofessional tasks
on his behalf...

This is the real sad part of all this, Wayne doesn't realise that this
sort of self promoting is shallow and shows his veneer-like researching
for what it is.

... The damn thing reads more like a poor children's comicbook than
an actual scientific study. Wait, I take that back..Youtube isn't really
admissable as a venue for scientific evidence...

Tut-tur, Marrr, 'scientific evidence' isn't needed there in Never-Neverland.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Due to recent personal requirements, will be posting less but will be keeping up with these events as they transpire. The latest project of mine on this thread has to do with e-mails that have served so well in the past. Judy and Wayne have fallen to scrutiny, facts, eyewitness's, and their own open mouths that continue to amuse and provide fodder for the ones that keep up with their lies.

Wayne's latest is this:

RADIO SHOW TONIGHT - UFO ON PAPYRUS - THE HIDDEN RECORDS
HOST Jeffery Pritchett - 11PM EASTERN TIME www.mabusincarnate.com...

We discuss the detail on the shocking papyrus finding and compare it to the Egyptian tombs... and more. There is no other way to decipher the 5th hour of the Duat conection to the papyrus... Ra arrived in a UFO and he visited a place in the cosmos that can only be described as ... the place of... The Creation!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading his FB page on this and the recent water table analysis done with google Earth and calling Dr. ZAHI HAWASS research an amateur compared to Herschels cursor research.... well, just had to send that to Dr. Hawass with the CNN article. I know a lot of people do not agree with Hawass but a lot more should disagree with a cursor evaluation by Herschel. And had to throw in that punch that Egyptians are liars if they didn't follow Waynes line of insanity, his own words by the way.

And the e-mail thing is wearing thin, I know, but how else to get answers and share Herschels assertions?

I brought up a point on his "The Creation" on:

wayneherschel.webs.com...

That point is, If the big bang happened and the universe is expanding and our solar system is zooming through space with other systems from the galactic center, What is the center we flee from and why is Herschel's
(his star theory of god) creation following us?

Shouldn't we be following creation?

and why is the Pleiades's (his creation) fleeing from the galactic center?

Judy and Wayne's original story of alien contact and god theories of ancient Egypt lack a lot of common sense. For someone that has eaten from the tree of life (his honest to goodness claim) not be able to write or talk with an intelligent line of thought or original idea is scary. The fruit of the tree seems to have dumb down Mr. Herschel. And Judy as we all know, speaks with a forked tongue that can be related to the Genesis model.

Both Wayne Herschel and Judy Falkstog write and talk with child like awe of the universe they don't understand and try and make it conceivable with simple explanations of make believe and magic of the simple minded that can't comprehend real facts and real questions. To them there has to be a dragon and princess awaiting the knight in shining armor.

For a man in his fifties (Wayne), and a male (Judy) that morphed somewhat into a female in its late forties, They remain childlike in their words and actions. Take Wayne's recent cartoon depiction of a UFO on the back of the Sphinx that he offers as proof, Sad.

Fantasy is a genre that I love to read but do not take as real. Mental health is possibly a real issue in the propagators initial and on going fantasy of gods, UFO's , abduction, and "I am god" complex in this sad saga.

Due to good effort by people on ATS, Judy Falkstog has been proven as a liar and fraud hands down. Wayne Herschel dances on the rim of deceit and screams like a child when caught. But his recent actions and comments on the CNN article show him to be a liar and a snakeoil salesman hands down as well and a despicable man.

So, in closing, My hat is off to those that searched and posted what truths are out there and can be verified. Judy and Wayne will dance the dance and point fingers at disbelievers and call them names that emulate the mindset of someone that draws cartoon spaceships with the awe of make believe gods and aliens. again sad. and one of his most ardent followers is a 16 year old in the U.S. named maddog2012 which shows the mindset of his cartoon aliens followers and believers, come on Wayne he's not even of legal age yet..

If they are out there, it won't be trusted for one or two simple minded individuals to deliver a message for them. Really, would we operate that way given the opportunity on a new found and explored planet in the future?

enough said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
edited to add reply:

[email protected]

show details 4:48 PM (8 hours ago)

Thank you for your interest in Dr. Zahi Hawass and his work. He will do his best to answer your e-mail, and if you are lucky, we might even publish your mail & Dr. Hawass' answer on drhawass.com.

Kind regards,
Zahi Hawass & team
the internet, it works.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Dr. Hawass is an enigma to me. He, on the one hand, will ream one a new one over what a westerner would think of as the slightest provocation, and is thus thought of by many here, formerly myself included, as what would be considered a tight-ass in the US. On the other hand, if you get your fanny caught in a crack, he'll be the first in (and at times will even knock other folks out of the way) to haul your fat out of the fire. Really, I guess, it's a cultural thing more than an ego thing as was my first perception. Folks from that area are naturally what I would think of as "excitable", but I'll tell you this from experience: someone from the Arab culture will be the best friend you ever have if they like you, and the most implacable enemy you'll ever know if they don't. Sort of like us hillbillies.

I know Arabs are perceived in a bad light here these days, but their hospitality is second to none, and a cultural trait.

Anyhow, Dr. Hawass is extremely passionate about Egyptian Antiquities, and I'd be surprised if he gives Wayne a pass on this. A lot of things can be said about him, some with justification, but timid is NOT one of them. Wayne's armchair abuse of Egyptian papyrii to pursue a personal enrichment agenda likely won't sit well with him, especially considering Wayne's UFO angle on Egyptian antiquities, and his use of them for personal enrichment, with no educational value whatsoever. Nay, Wayne actively suppresses any educational value and scientific validity all in a pursuit to abuse them for personal gain, and that combination could send Hawass right off the rails...

The only thing Wayne has in his favor with a toe-to-toe with Zahi Hawass is that he's never actually dealt with any real Egyptian papyrii, and so has not had the opportunity to defile them by actually touching one! Maybe there is something to be said for this armchair-pull-it-out-your-backside approach of his...

[edit on 2010/8/29 by nenothtu]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

That's a helluva post there, Sir and my permo-wig is off to
you on that.
I agree with your avaluation of Wayne Herschel's perception
of certain histories, Von Daniken-esque and leaves the reader
wondering just how much does Mr. Herschel know.

I did some checks on the water table of Eygpt -myself.
It involved a pine cone and two welding rods.
Using the Google map of the region and laid the cone near
my monitor... (and thanks to someone, for telling me it's NOT
a TV)... and placed the rods in such a fashion so that they
'dangled over the screen.

I then typed some big words onto a blog and eh Presto!
I proved that I am correct and everyone else around me
is wrong.
For further information, read my banned book.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hucksters are everywhere! They seem as well to have a few things in common. a few minutes ago, I ran across a post on ATS by an individual claiming all manner of unlikely and improbable things. As I tracked him, I found out more about his claims. He is:

1)a Pleiadan (sound familiar?)

2) being harassed and persecuted by various and sundry alphabet agencies (sound familiar?)

3) in contact and friendly with those same alphabet agencies (you know, the same ones that are hounding and chasing him - sound familiar?)

4) claiming persecution by ATS higher-ups (sound familiar?)

5) Begging for "donations", selling books, and selling "services" (sound familiar?)

6) Has a hell of a made-up story (sound familiar?)

7) Has various websites all across the internet, hawking his wares (sound familiar?)

8) Claiming higher "spiritual awareness", "Secret knowledge" (which he will sell for a price - sound familiar?)

9) Is currently in South America, and maybe Norway (sound familiar?)

10) Practices "magick" and the occult (sound familiar?)

The list goes on, but you get my drift. He goes by various handles, the most common being Maggador and Edward Alexander. After tracking him a bit, and correlating with what I've learned here in this thread, I believe it is disturbingly easy to be a huckster and reap rewards from the unsuspecting and far too trusting. So easy, in fact, that I believe even I could do it successfully, and as all know, I'm basically a cave man, so it's so easy even a cave man could do it.

Yet I just can't take that step, I can't force myself to prey on the trusting and gullible. Life would be so much easier if I could, but I can't.

Does that mean that even a cave man has a higher moral standard than these charlatans popping out of the woodwork?

Edit to add: "maggador" is disturbingly close to "maggot" to my way of thinking... the association just hit me, and I think this gent should change his handle...

[edit on 2010/8/30 by nenothtu]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I agree about the "hucksters" coming out of the woodwork. Looks like a couple of them are in a stir and not use to being questioned or having a bad spotlight turned on them. What I found funny was Jesus Wayne going on the Mabus incarnate radio show (you know, the one heard around the world) which is the anti-christ in lingo.

From hi FB page:

Yes Ruth that name is explored in prophecy on my page as the name of the anti Christ at oneism.org... but these guys are just using it as a name for their show to create controversial interest. They are anti NWO and do some powerful exposures on the elite society on their shows

If the anti-Christ radio is anti new world order then I have a question.

What is Wayne's RA god trying to do and his Jesus Wayne personae ?
And Wayne, if the radio show uses that name to create interest then guess what? yep, you are the target rocket scientist.

Powerful exposures? Didn't they show Mabus's elite busting exposures in all the international media outlets? thought so. Wayne blows up anything near him to giant proportions to make him a bigger man.

One of my accounts was hacked and its no big deal just a hassle and the person involved just opened a big can of whipazz that I have laying around. look for it.
This is a dirty affair with these hucksters making money off of others. I question their mental stability. Especially now that I looked into a certain individual that has become another crook in the pot. Seems that Bloomchild and Krouse are hero's. all I can say is Namaste pasta.

Judy is back to a new scam but no one cares and no one is interested. She's an amateur crook and a bad liar like the rest of them.

Judy has anyone looked into getting you an extradition from Germany yet? I think the authorities need to know where you are so they can deport you for not living where and with whom you are suppose to be according to law.

An e-mail is called upon again.

There are some buttons not meant to be pushed.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Which account did the huckster hackers breach? I got some goodies... might be time to start laying minefields...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Its minor to me but appreciate the advice, will U2 you about it later. It won't happen again. Was going to take a break for awhile from this but that recharged my energizer bunny and just made me think harder of new ways to end this hoax.

Amazing things you can learn from ATS mobile too, if searched properly.
But enough of my little problem, its time to go to the fatherland, been wanting to learn a new language and see new places.
Always liked those German cities that started with a "k" for some reason. Think its a good place to start. Its got to have a "y" in the name also to make it more interesting. Shouldn't be hard to track miracle births of two children being a month apart and born without the necessary physiological organs and reproductive process's to sustain and support life.

As per Judy's quote:

I had his child in the beginning of August ( a wonderfull beautifull baby girl ) which not you nor Horst will ever have the privillege to know.

So much to do and so little time. Interested in international law also in certain areas. Any Germans out there want to help in sending what belongs in South Africa back to South Africa?

OK, back at it then.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Wow! It looks like they've got your ass hairs up with their
meddling.
The new 'Judy scam'... can you elaborate? She never seems
to have taken on board, the damage she does with such poor
decision making!!
I agree -dcmb, Wayne likes to attain rapture-status everytime
someone questions his odd theories. I'm half expecting him to
scale the duplicate Eifel Tower in Vegas with a foot-long plastic
ruler and state that it is Ra's escape rocket!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Tired of the wait and called the Freedom of Information update line at NASA and got a recording. Left my name and number with the case # 10-HQ-F-01444 and hope to hear about the status of the Judy Falkstog investigation. Will post results when they become available.

The new Judy scam is minor and there is nothing Earth shattering, secretive, mysterious, or bizarre in nature type stuff to talk about. There's a lot of U2's, e-mails, claims, counter claims, and good old google searches being done to get at the truth. And it is not the right time as of yet to mention what is happening and is pretty much a dud story anyway. But she is still active in this hoax.

Wayne Herschel, the co-host of this story that evolved into an epic hoax, has some new claims on his FB and I have to question the pornographic and sanity issues that come to my mind, especially when children are involved.

-Wayne Herschel- CNN iReport:
THE ARTICLE STILL UNDER FULL ATTACK
IS NOW UP EDITED AND BEING REVIEWED

CNN moderators are thankfully in full control with the bloggers comments trying to make the article look like a hoax. Please share the link if you like the story and feel its worth sharing. ireport.cnn.com...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Wayne Herschel- ‎:
GENESIS IN EGYPT PART TWO
UFO EVIDENCE LANDING ON SPHINX

Its live now... enjoy... but please be warned... the Egyptians were naughty and explicit in their mythology! But history is history

The
Papyrus IS revealed on video!!! Its causing a big stir in academic circles
already! This video has just released after intensive efforts to secure
the ...copyright. Many are already saying it should stand as verifiable proof of ancient aliens and the UFO phenomenon like never before. ...Due to the controversial magnitude of the findings this story will be released on web news sites next month and later in periodicals and in an upcoming documentary. I will be holding a reveal event with one of the talks in Cape Town tomorrow and Randburg in two weeks with the stunning 'UFO' papyrus. All the talk times and impressive new venue listed here. Booking for these events is essential as seats are limited per talk to 50 at both venues...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

maddog2012 - (16 yr old)

i like the mars inomalys video you did and the way youv shown how obvious it is cus out of all you have found it is the only thing that will show we have left this planet to do it or we have come from there to here

everything els could be a trick created in the begining by an elite civalisation that is still here someware

The massive IReport attacks was sometimes 3 people but mainly 2 individuals questioning his sources and reasoning.

Still waiting on any academic to come forward that is not named:
"sock puppet John."

Maybe the Alien Signal was R-rated and that's why its still under wraps.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490
The massive IReport attacks was sometimes 3 people but mainly 2 individuals questioning his sources and reasoning.

It's almost impossible to expect a rational response when one is questioning the reasoning of someone who has his Masters Degree in Hoaxing. The Diploma's Guidelines after the Big Launch of the Great Initial Claim are to:

A) Firstly deflect any kind of queries regarding qualifications and/or references. In case there are any of those Pesky Debunkers around that want to find the truth to the Great Initial Claim it is then time to B) Bring out the Alter Ego Socks. These can be anything from made-up facebook friends to museum curators or fake DNA labs.

If still being questioned, they then suggest to launch into what they term C) "Hysterical Mode". This entails using numerous emotional words such as "hacked" "attacked" "deleted" "disinfo" and the like. (These emotive words trigger the sympathy response in the Followers.)

There is a likelihood the Pesky Debunkers mightn't fall for this so in extreme cases it might be wise to D) Go Missing for a couple of days. (This gets the Followers into a panic and, if done well may even succeed in Donations. (Sidenote: It may be handy to have a small sewing kit on your person to flip whatever Official Badge you might be wearing to trigger the International Signal For Distress emotive.)

Of course eventually the dust will settle and the Followers will move onto Other Great Claims. However those Pesky Debunkers can be determined, so they suggest to repeat point C) and also swing into E) Talking Jibberish. (This can confuse the Pesky Debunkers and make them doubt their own comprehension skills.) The final and drastic measure of F) Being Rude is not recommended.

In due course G) everyone will tire of the whole dang thing and shut off the internet to go for a walk to clear their heads. This gives you ample time to prepare for the Next Great Claim.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well, we all knew this and now its official. Judy Falkstog is a liar.

Received three different e-mails from NASA all with names and pretty logo's and all saying about the same thing. There is no record of a Judy Falkstog at NASA.

Later I will post the original document, in the meantime this is a paste from the original document number one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOIA Request 10-JPL-F-01523 (Formerly 10-H-F-01444)-Corrected

Inbox
X

|
JPL-NMO Freedom of Information Act Public Liason Office
HQ-FOIA

show details 7:22 PM (24 minutes ago)

RC000/NMO September 2, 2010

Mr. xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx.com

Re: FOIA Request 10-JPL-F-01523

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx:

Your Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for release of information from the files of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) received in FOIA processing at the NASA Management Office-Jet Propulsion Laboratory on August 20, 2010. You requested the following:

"…work or information pertaining to Radio Astronomer Judy Falkstog."
This is to advise that NASA has no responsive Government records at JPL.

You have appeal rights concerning these actions.

You may appeal this initial determination to the NASA Administrator. Your appeal must: (1) be addressed to the Administrator, National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Mail Stop: FOIA, Room 9R17, 300 E Street, SW, Washington, DC 20546, (2) be identified clearly on the envelope and in the letter as an “Appeal under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA); (3) include a copy of the request for the agency record, and a copy of the adverse initial determination; (4) state, to the extent possible, the reasons why you believe the initial determination should be reversed; and (5) be sent to the Administrator with thirty (30) calendar days of the date of the receipt of this initial determination.

I trust this will be of assistance to you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Dennis B. Mahon
Freedom of Information Act
Public Liaison Officer
and Records Manager

Dennis B. Mahon
Freedom of Information Act
Public Liaison Officer, Records/
Privacy Act Manager and
Audit Liaison Representative
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Suite LP040
NASA Management Office
4800 Oak Grove Drive, MS 180-200K
Pasadena, CA 91109-8001
nmo.nasa.gov...
Phone: (818) 393-6779
Fax: (818) 393-3160

2 attachments — Scanning for viruses...
NMO Initial Determination,10-JPL-F-01523, September 2, 2010.pdf NMO Initial Determination,10-JPL-F-01523, September 2, 2010.pdf
404K View
Mahon, Dennis B. (HQ-RC000).vcf Mahon, Dennis B. (HQ-RC000).vcf

BUSTED.....

[edit on 2-9-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

OMG! The MIB, NSA, CIA, FBI, JPL, ETC., have destroyed her CV!

Sorry, I couldn't think of any more alphabet agencies to throw in there, Judy...

[edit on 2010/9/2 by nenothtu]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Ahhh - the old "erased records" trick.
Now where have I heard that before

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join