It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SunFlare

I agree with you, an extremely sad tale and those it effects,
live torrid lives.
So... do you know Judy's past and background well -Lady S?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
its funny how these new accounts keep basically following the exact same m.o , they come on, dispute things without offering any supporting evidence whatsoever, spend a lot of time bigging up "dr judy", make allsorts of other claims again without offering any supporting evidence whatsoever, they all keep having digs at me (probably because i acquired and posted the most damning legal documents).

and then when faced with any evidence or hard questions they use deflection tactics to avoid answering them eg:"dont have much time between meetings" but then still have all the time in the world to carry on posting baseless nonsense or epic feature length fictional stories! amazing !.

thanks

rich

[edit on 24-8-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Reply to post by SunFlare

You know what BIAD, I will try something especially for you so we can end this speculation about her being a man once and for all. If she agrees, I will obtain a photo with full exif information of her with a sxy dress where you can see the cleveage and all.
Let's see what she says. When she makes contact with me again, I will try my best to persuade her although she believes that nothing will change your minds and is thus not really interested in supplying this evidence.
But let's see.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunFlare

You know what BIAD, I will try something especially for you so we can end this speculation about her being a man once and for all. If she agrees, I will obtain a photo with full exif information of her with a sxy dress where you can see the cleveage and all.
Let's see what she says. When she makes contact with me again, I will try my best to persuade her although she believes that nothing will change your minds and is thus not really interested in supplying this evidence.
But let's see.

You really don't have to, Lady S... I think that she DOES look like
a woman, but there seems to be quite a lot of information that
indicates that she may have been once a male.

I'm not judging, mind you... live and let shop, is my motto.
If she does contact you, you may want to ask her to come here
and answer some of these claims about her.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I have to leave now... but I'm sure if you and RICH-ENGLAND
are civil to one another, then progress can be achieved.

I have total faith in all of us to bring this to a satisfactory
conclusion... for both parties.

Rock on -Guys and gals!!
BIAD ........ out.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Can anybody help to get me unbanned as Lady Sambuca or Sunflare ? Preferably Lady Sambuca as I cannot chat from my phone all the time ?

Please help, I will behave or ask someone to hold me back me when Rich comes near ! LOL !

Uh, it would appear that you are posting as Sunflare now.

If a mod sees your current postings, in light of what went on yesterday, they very well may put a ban on your current 'existence'.

It would appear that no one here at the moment is pushing the ALERT button to make that happen, so I would try to be nice and give info that you have. I am wondering if it will come to the point of full frontal nudity and gynecological reports on Judy(those would necessarily need to be sent via email)? And please, I am not asking for that!!! Just saying that it would seem to be the track that we are currently on.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

you are still posting, you've had all the time in the world since sunday to come up with a counter for the evidence yet we have seen nothing zippo nada.... . ill post the whickham message board link again just for your convenience as you seem to keep missing it :www.knowhere.co.uk...

you can say whatever you like, we know who you are, we also know that you know that we know who you are.....
but im quite happy to play you're game as long as you like, as i already explained it helps the page ranking and will allow more and more people to read the factual evidence about "dr judy", it will then become harder and harder for her to pull off any future scams that she/he may be dreaming up, so thanks for your help, its appreciated.
thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Reply to post by A boy in a dress

BIAD, these guys deny that the B@@bs on the photo belongs to Judy even now.

I still say, even if she was a man, how did she get the hourglass figure, thighs, hips and all ?

I believe that effect is achieved through the use of female hormones delivered via injection.

Common thing with transsexuals.

Edit to add: Not that there is anything wrong with that.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Reply to post by A boy in a dress

Rich, I am the messenger here but from what I understand, a certain Mark Sutherland befathered Janice Falcus' children. They were apparantly conceived outside wedlock.

it would seem that you have made a massive slip up with this, again if you are a friend of judy as you claim, then how is it that you and judy have information on these people if judy was born and lives in sweden, and was never james van greunen or involved with him???????. you are shooting yourself in the foot.

if judy was what you claim then she would have absolutely no idea who these people are and neither would you... busted

ill post this again as its absolutely relevant : www.knowhere.co.uk...

what you are doing kind of reminds me of what police say about criminals and murderers, not that im saying you are a murderer!, but they say that most of them have a habit of returning to the scene of the crime and also try to help out in investigations to try and make themselves look innocent but eventually catch themselves out by doing such things....

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Oh Sunflare!

I told you so.

I can't blame the mods.

Problem is....... we will never know who he or she or it was.

Oh well.

ETA: A question. How big of a rack can a guy grow when they are shooting up the female hormones if they are going through the whole transsexual change thing?

Is it possible that that photo had real man-boobs, just well fertilized?

Where else would I have a need to ask this sort of question?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Hello and uh, welcome back? From what you've been posting, it seems you're making Judy out to be a lesser player? Are you saying Wayne Herschel used Judy and didn't have consent to do what well, happened?
Was Wayne Herschel making up lies on his facebook about the whole disappearing act Judy did and the drama along with it after the signal was hoaxbusted here?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

It would appear that your last post is too late, as it appears that the law caught up with Sunflare. I think we may have been able to extract more from her/him/it, but as for its usefulness....?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Oh she'll be back man, I have no doubts there

As fas as the answers and their usefullness, I figure any direct answer to any question we can get out of them is helpful. Just seems those direct answers always seem to be hidden in riddles if given at all.
It would be nice if Judy would simply come in here and refute everything if what all of these day old posters have been saying is true.
Instead we get the subterfuge treatment and more psychodrama.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

agreed, it would seem that the Sun has gone down on ATS for now..........

roll on next new account, i wonder what they will claim to be next time, they seem to be running out of jobs that could be deemed as relevant to this situation like judge, computer expert and so on, so maybe they will have to choose something like fire chief or something !

edit to add) maybe she reported herself as an easy way out as she was running out of ways to avoid the whickham message board link!.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

But Rich, what is all this talk about courts of law?

I dont understand, who wants to take who to court ?

What will you say in the court ?
"your honour, I want to prove today that ths child was befathered by Judy Faltskog" and then once you have proved that, the judge will ask what now, why are we here, do you need child support and then you will find the children will be way too old for child support.

So who do you want to take to court and what for ?

Tnis is really such a big joke and beyond bizarre

how do you know the children would be to old for child support ?... busted again..,
is that also an admittance that judy/james didn't pay maintenance ?.

also, i think you might find that english law would make the father pay back any child support to the government that paid it to the mother in the fathers absence even long long after the child has reached adulthood, and also may make him pay recovery costs and court costs.....

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread.

I have read some of the history and I was wondering that if James Van Greunen is the father of the children of Janice Falcus then why do the children carry the name Falcus and not Van Greunen and if they are the children of James Van Greunen then why does James Van Greunen have to try and find Janice via the internet ? The chilren should have contact with both parents and if it is true that the children are on Judy (or as you say James') Facebook page then it means Judy (James?) has contact with the children and if Judy is then trying to locate the mother then it means the mother has abandoned the children then ? That is my logical derivation.

Just wondering.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join