It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Security = Energy Harvesting Points for 4th Density Aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Lol, it is posters like this with their bizarre claims and no evidence to back it up that can only attempt to defend their positions by calling names, reporting you if you respond and adding you as a foe because they are singularily incapable of putting a coherent thought together to defend their outlandish claims.

Evidence = belief.

Proof = belief.

Mad ravings, and foe addings = FAIL!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
THREAD NOTICE.

Everyone needs to get back on topic now. By all means debate the topic, but do not resort to attacking your fellow members. Nothing is resolved by slinging insults.

If you have an issue with another post and feel it violates the terms and conditions, please use the alert feature. If you feel another member's posts are factually incorrect, debate the information in said post- do not ridicule other posters.

This is the final warning. All off topic or personal posts beyond this notice will be removed, possible point fines will be issued, and posting privileges could be suspended if this continues.

Thank you for understanding. Play nice.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

the problem we have this this guy is that his claims are so bizarre and ridiculous that he knows full well it can neither be proven or disproven. and with that in mind and the fact he will never offer any evidence up for scrutiny that we can't even put this in the hoax bin where it belongs!..

i think this site should change its thread making policy and claim threads should not be allowed without evidence or sources.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Yeah and if we all thought like that we'd still be in the stone ages. Insight/ideas come first followed by proof.

Besides this is not the science forum it is the grey area!

[edit on 8-5-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

erm no, not at all, im a scientific and logical person of the type that helps to create things to help the world. airport metal detectors and scanners are there for a very good reason, to help stop acts of terrorism like lockerbie and 9/11. your ridiculous claims just pour scorn on all the innocent people that have died in such events and on all the people that have worked extremely hard to invent things to try and prevent it happening again.

anyway im gone now, this is ridiculous and im not wasting any more of my time on such bizarre nonsense without any evidence to debate.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Some people just don't get it, but thats fine, and some people want proof and won't open their minds to the that which goes on behind the veil of our perceptions including conspiracies against humanity.

Again I'm not saying that scanners are a no no, I am saying that what goes on at checkpoints inc passport control is one of continued syphoning of chi energy which is filter back to 4th density rogue aliens, quite simple really.

These constant bleets of prove it prove it are getting so dull. For those of you who have already worked it out spiritual advancement and insight into reality often dictates that you trust in your experiences and don't deny them because some fools request that you prove something to them. Use your intuition and insight when determining truths in the grey are, especially with things such as energy transference which are difficult to prove.

Even in the absence of proof there is such a thing as rational and logical arguement but few have really opened up dialogue here asking the right questions etc.

Folks like it or not energy transference given over due to placing someone in a state of fear or submissiion when comfronted with someone in authority has been going on since time immemorial. Ask any chi master. Now when you factor in that energy cannot be destroyed including chi energy then you will begin to understand what i mean by its transference. I see it as so obvious but hey maybe this is what happens when you stick your head above the clouds of medicracy and normality. Besides what is normal? If normal is keeping in line with the perceptions and ideas of the majority forget it, i'd rather rise above the deceit and expand my mind thank you. And if that includes laughing at everyone in the dark like the above poster cos well they just don't get what advancement through using all your sensesis all about and picking up on stuff while passing through aiport checkpoints, then so be it. As long as they remain outside of my field of awareness hereon in thats fine with me cos put it this way I'd prefer such neanderthal and ignorant minds remain here in the 3D and do not contaminate the higher dimensions with their presence.

They can bleet prove it amongst themselves for an eternity for all I care!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Hi pharaohmoan.

I did not read all the asnswers here, BUT
for helping yourself with the 4th "density" phraseology,
you could have made a link towards explanations.

Sooooooo, here are a little bit of explanations:
The "density" talked about here, is NOT physical/mathematical density.
And it is NOT 4th "dimension".

That "density" in *this* thread is a "level-of-evolution-of life".
1st density = not alive = matter, rocks, water, atoms. . .
2nd density = what is alive, not human, from virus, plants, to elephants.
3rd density = us, we, you, me, humans.
. . .

I will let you read the interesting stuff with this, like:
. . . There is no "polarity" in 6th density. . .

to read more about it, see the link in the second line of my signature.

Blue skies.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join