It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Security = Energy Harvesting Points for 4th Density Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hi PharaohMoan,

Interesting idea, but I have to admit that it goes right over my head. What is a 4th dimensional space being? Where did you get the idea of these beings from?

John

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Can anyone here show that emotions are a tangible and measurable energy source?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
OP I sincerely hope that you seek professional help. If this thread had started with 'What if...' I would be a little less concerned about your mental health, but the way you are presenting this 'theory' as fact is a bit disturbing.

Could you perhaps enlighten those of us that are not 'shamans' as to what you think you are feeling at these checkpoints? Could you maybe elaborate on these dimensional beings? How does one harvest emotional distress? Why would the govt. be helping these 'beings'? I think this thread is very nutty/disturbing but I would have flagged it for effort if I had seen any.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Can anyone here show that emotions are a tangible and measurable energy source?

Watch some Star Trek reruns. all the proof you need.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Universal Light

You are thinking density as a space/time mesaurement. Density in this definition is in terms of spiritual gravity.

No it isn't.

Sorry my friend but the Density in these terms does in fact relate to the spiritual gravity within a specific sphere of consciousness.

Your definition, like Wiki's, is one that falls within the concepts of the space/time matrix. Which is an illusion. Just like concepts such as volume and mass.

I'm sure you will tell me in another manner that I'm wrong and that's plenty fine. Different strokes, different folks. I won't keep continuing this circle. All my best...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

How do you know that 4th Density Aliens exist to begin with? Where did you come by that knowledge? Who convinced you this is true? How did they convince you?

Do you in any way earn your living as a self-professed Shaman? Do you have a website or sell tapes or books of any kind on the topic? Do people pay you to learn from you?

By Shaman, do you mean the traditional Shaman / Witch Doctor? Shamanism is likely one of the first forms of government, where Shaman controlled their communities through fear and trickery. Shaman are the equivalent of what we call Confidence Men now. Throwing rudimentary gun powder onto a fire no longer creates the fear to control us. Unfortunately though there are still the illiterate, poor and those of limited learning ability for Shaman to trick.

A huge tool of the Shaman / Witch Doctors / Voodoo practitioners is our brains ability to trick us if we believe something strong enough. Probably the practice of Voodoo in the Deep South of the US is one of the best examples. Some Voodoo is chemical through the use of poisons and natural substances. Mostly though, Voodoo only works on people afraid of it who believe in it. It is useless to those who are clear minded and realize it is just trickery, as were all forms of this throughout history.

As to the feeding on our energy through scanners in airports. I have to pay in a restaurant, I wish to be payed, in US currency, by any Alien feeding off me for free. My energy does not come cheap and I will consider the debt owed throughout all time and eternity by any Alien who has fed off me. I've never been afraid of Airport Security though, so that may be a moot point.

[edit on 4/29/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
In the Vedas where beings mentioned called Pichasas that do nothing else than suck your prana out of you and live from it.

So I never feared in Airport security any of this prana robbing, but from my humble spiritual viewpoint it is very possible, that such beings canalize this kind of energy for their objectives.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Actually, now you mention it, sometimes I feel a draining of energy. Like somebody has put a tap in my brain and is gradually emptying it of its contents. I lose hope, I get frustrated and I feel slightly despaired and disillusioned with life. I feel like I dont know what to do and that human intelligence is being held back.

I dont get it from airport scanners though. It only really happens when I read crackpot threads like this one.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Pryde87]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Millions

Read the Law of One material, at least the section on densities. It can be found at www.lawofone.info

Its quite a good read and it certainly opened up my eyes to a better belief system, it seems to incorporate all religions into one

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

You may not feel sudden fear, but it may be linked to just the general fear of terrorists. And like you said, just because you are not afraid doesn`t mean other people are. You seem like a reasonable cat, but remember most of the country/world is falling into the whole fear-based attitude being spread by tv and other means. Most people aren`t thinking things through past the first few moves, while the few of us realize that a good game is planned many moves in advance.
And how on Earth can you say that there is no submission going on? If you are asked to step aside and go into one of their little rooms, just try doing ANYTHING besides what you have just been DIRECTLY ORDERED to do! The whole process of getting on a plane is a submissive process... do not do this, make sure to do that, or suffer the consequences. I think it makes a lot of sense. Doesn`t make it true though. But I could imagine if there was another dimension with beings who feed on our fear and submission, that they could all gather around these areas and feed. Yeah it sounds far fetched because we can`t see it. But I would have to at least give it as much of a fair chance as any other story out there that seems halfway reasonable. But I don`t go to airports really all that much anyway so for me it`s just something to think about.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
If you look at the airport scanners, they go all the way up to an adult's head.

Now it's impossible to hide a weapon in your head, or any other dangerous object, so why does the head need to be scanned? The reason is because that's where the mental energy lies, and the scanner needs to tap into that energy and siphon it off to the extra dimensional beings.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

4th density aliens exists outside of our frequency range see Alien Intro

As for what a shaman is, you can look that up yourself quite easily.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Waitaminit- I know you! You had some thread about you were some alien in a human body or something! *digs thru posts* Ahhh yes. " I think I am the one".

The one, the Only... Oh, the humanity...

That line of fun didn't pan out too well, did it? Oh well, if at first you cant reel in the flags...

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Mate that experiment is such an old thread, yawn.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
And this must be a new experiment, then. What are you, in a lab with a notebook, taking notes on the monkeys' reactions?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
Reply to post by Soylent Green Is People
...And how on Earth can you say that there is no submission going on? If you are asked to step aside and go into one of their little rooms, just try doing ANYTHING besides what you have just been DIRECTLY ORDERED to do! The whole process of getting on a plane is a submissive process... do not do this, make sure to do that, or suffer the consequences...

I don't intend to sound mean-spirited here, but if a person feels submissive to the airport screener, then that's a "them" problem -- It's not an aspect inherent to the screening process.

I see airport screeners as someone simply doing the job they are tasked with -- checking the stuff I'm taking on the plane. I would not feel submissive to them just like I would not necessarily feel submissive to anyone else that I come in direct contact with during my day.

I treat them just like normal people doing their job (just like I would treat the cashier at the grocery store), and in return they seem to treat me just like any other person would treat me. I actually feel like they treat me with a bit of "customary" respect -- perhaps because I treat them with the same respect I give to anyone I first meet.

Sure -- there are obviously people who feel submissive at airport lines, but there is no reason why they NEED to feel that way.

[edit on 4/30/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
pharohmoan,

i want to let you know that you have my full support in this line of thought. you are not crazy and you are not alone.

in the simplest terms possible IRT power, there is only the SELF and the OTHER. all interactions between individuals can be analysed in this context. and in order to understand the underlying context of modern society (or ANY civilization for that matter), this angle must be examined.

one of the most powerful examples of our current struggle is that, in the USA, we do not PAY our taxes. rather, they are TAKEN from our pay. most people do not see a problem with this, as similarly they do not have a problem with the airport security issue you are discussing.

the simple act of participating in the airport security ritual is an act of complicit submission, and the job of civilisation is to maintain the power scheme using these methods.

how ANYONE can claim that the purpose of airport security is to keep us secure is beyond me. i am literally stunned at the membership of ATS that is unwilling or unable to analyze this correctly.

perhaps your mistake was bringing the "4th dimensionals" into it? never a good idea. i agree with your premise, but without the proper debate tactics the "fourth dimensional beings" argument will always leave you backed into a corner.

my life is MY OWN, i owe nothing to no-one.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
This is vary interesting you are all playing right in to the hands of thees beings. Because they seek energy, and earth has been molded into a farm for them. This energy consists of human life force, emotional and spiritual and sexual energy. Being hyperdimensional, they can suck this directly via telepathic connection, or via the many agents or portals they have instated among the general population.

They have been here for hundreds of thousands of years, and have long ago altered the human genetic code to reduce us to our most primal levels, we are spiritually crippled because of this

They preside over all elements of the lower hierarchy of the matrix control system, from the individual to entire human organizations. They are beyond linear time and thus can do this

It is not only in airports that this is happening we are modeled to preform and responded this way over many generations of DNA manipulation.

So it's normal for every one to react this way that's what they want from us we are food for them, just like the food we eat here on earth they are a lower form of life for us, so are we to the aliens that are above up, just that they don't eat us anymore, but they did once they harvested us like animals, but now they are just more efficient in how they do it.

If we could just suck the energy out of your food would that not be more efficient than having to cook it and kill it. Jut think for a split second we are not the top of the food chain. There will always be some one above us that is how thing are.

You see they are very practical, so they seek the easiest route. This is because they must economize their energy and strategy. The nature of self-serving evolution involves conquest over finite resources, so efficiency and calculation are necessary.

They cannot deal with complexity easily unless pre-calculated. Most of what they do is geared toward optimizing success, which usually involves moving along the probable reality that best fits their end goals. But there is always a freewill factor which throws things off, and if a target uses freewill to be unpredictable, this adds incalculable complexity to the range of branching probabilities and therefore disorients them.

They are ways to defeat them reacting in this manner here is not one of them we are only giving them what they want that is your energy no mater how you look at it we are food just be glad you don't find your self inside one of there digestion tracks when you wake up in the morning.

Take what you want from this you have free will.

People who ask questions about how do you know fourth density beings exist and such either A have not read the above post or B are shills who choose not to read this post.

I can't believe how much negative attention this thread has gotten. Really goes to show you something OP.

Well done.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

“Mr XYZ
I am eager for you to present your proof for "4th density" aliens. Density mass per unit of volume...it's not something you can "grade" into 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 110th density...so either that density alien theory is hogwash, or someone made a serious mistake when naming them”

NSG52 > For Starters Mr XYZ >>>>>> Here’s my view
Based on what you say is hogwash others are inclined to a whole new world of thought often referred to as the Universal theory’s Ect, Ect.. or there are many titles to this unfolding tide of information. This does not mean, That one cannot express his experience or discuss the probabilities. I also feel these discussions are necessary to learn so that we can evolve to a higher form and, be prepared for what is to come perhaps in 2012 or ????

"There ought to be limits to freedom." -- George W. Bush, May 21, 1999

NSG52 >>>> some more views-
Limitation as to how we move around in society and who’s recording our DNA and recording our every move and our genetic codes and this also covers a vast area. We are no longer private in many situations we sign a paper of authorization in hospitals allowing the free access to our bodies. What is this all about???? do some deep research on your own and you will see just how we have been the targeted as a mass experimentation over the millenniums. Do they not have machines that record our electrocardiograms, do they not have other technology such as laser and I can go on and on ,,,,All which have High energy levels
The Science of Human tech is so vast now with the ability to perform genetic alterations & human cloning , robotics ect. My my what are getting ourselves into these days?
We cant avoid it because its technology but we do have the choice to say no. So being forced to submit to a X-ray that can do me harm well No Thank You.

Stated by Mr XYZ
“You can claim you observing it is proof ONLY if others can replicate this observation. If you're the only person, or one of very few, then that's not considered proof. After all, I could claim that Burger King soda machines are an outlet for negative energy of 11th density aliens because I "observed it". That doesn't make it true unless others can witness it too.
Either way, the name of the aliens is suspect. There's a various DIMENSIONS, but not varying types of density. Something's either dense or not by a very specific figure.”

NSG52 > Mr XYZ >>>> I have just a bit more to say
Harvesting to means the stripping of any part of my body through a process hence check points to me that means releasing any combined energy from the various machines used in air ports and other places. I m not here to convince you that this is happening, I have experienced it and many will not go to the airports because of it.
Preserving or transferring and combining energies ie by the use of high tech machines which throw off High electronic energy fields are believed to attract aliens so this is how I perceive it to be. Thus these entity’s are attracted to these high energies and the process of feeding them is available. Me thinks were being invaded of our personal rights, but like I say,,its really what you allow, personal choice is yours so I have no argument on that…

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I am curious as to what the terms "density" and "dimension" mean. I know what they mean in science and math.

I have read tons of new age books, but I have never seen any one of them define these terms and when they do, they're always ambiguous.

I am not disagreeing with the OP. I just want these terms clearly defined!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join