It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Security = Energy Harvesting Points for 4th Density Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have had extensive exposure to airport and similar checkpoints and from my experience and being a practicing shaman who is very aware of any mental or energetic manipulation and movement of chi energy, I can catagorically say that airport checkpoints are actually mass energy harvesting centres designed to syphon off human energy through submission and fear and channel that energy to 4th density Alien beings of the malevolent kind. The current bump up in security measures and xray scanner installations is all related to the above. It's one of the biggest conspiracies out there imo!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Interesting theory but have you any proof? or should i say anything in particular that you felt brought you to that conclusion?
Any links?
The way i look at it, in these times nothing suprises me

But some links would be nice

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hey i found something interesting, the person who invented those scanning machines also wrote a book on the nature of the human mind!

I bet this surprises you

Source

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Only on ATS

No, they're not. You're creating paranoid hallucinations.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't know about other people, but I'm more fearful and feel more anxiety when talking to my boss than when going through airport security.

I feel more anxiety when my favorite sports team is losing than I do through airport security.

I'm more fearful that my luggage will get lost than I am through airport security.

In a nutshell, going through airport security does not worry me at all compared to other daily issues and other travel issues -- and considering that most air travel is done by people who are accustomed to air travel and accustomed to the security screening, I don't think there is a lot of "fear" at airport security (although I admit that there are some people there feeling anxiety).

[edit on 4/29/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hey i find it odd this thread and the matching of the inventer of this technology.

He's the author of the book 'The Inner Light Theory of Consciousness', IMO i find this gripping because its related with what the OP is on about.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The point here was that the airport security checkpoints are actually some kind of psychic energy sucking systems

This thing is so insane that I totally cracked up

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Sure this excellent site decribes much of what is going on.

klatnom.net...

As for those of you that want to play the proof card, the proof is in the experience of 'what goes on in airports'. You can only prove energy transference by experiencing and understanding it. You cannot film the transference per se so please if you can't contribute then kindly refrain from dull negative comments!

[edit on 29-4-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

The point here was that the airport security checkpoints are actually some kind of psychic energy sucking systems

This thing is so insane that I totally cracked up

I agree that this idea is ridiculous -- but the point the OP made that this energy was being "siphoned off through fear and submission".

My point was that I don't think there is as much fear and submission at airport checkpoints than the OP thinks -- especially relative to the fear and anxiety people feel everyday.

Therefore, why bother collecting this "energy" at airport security checkpoints. If it was possible to siphon off this energy to the 4th dimension (
), more energy could probably be collected in homes and in workplaces than at airports.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan
I hope you looked at the linked i showed you because its something you will find interesting.

And no one has commented on the fact that the inventer of the airport security technology also knows alot about the Consciousness and mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

Thanks mate i will certainly check it out, nice find.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am eager for you to present your proof for "4th density" aliens. Density mass per unit of volume...it's not something you can "grade" into 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 110th density...so either that density alien theory is hogwash, or someone made a serious mistake when naming them

You can claim you observing it is proof ONLY if others can replicate this observation. If you're the only person, or one of very few, then that's not considered proof. After all, I could claim that Burger King soda machines are an outlet for negative energy of 11th density aliens because I "observed it". That doesn't make it true unless others can witness it too...

Either way, the name of the aliens is suspect. There's a various DIMENSIONS, but not varying types of density. Something's either dense or not by a very specific figure.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Haha that conclusion was the punch line!

this goes to you.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So the aliens..no wait 4th density xenomorphs or whatever they are, are sucking my boredom from me while I wait in a big line? At least they are good for something.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sounds like a bunch of crystal-gripping hippie nonsense to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Sounds mad in terms of the acceptable 'social norms' of nowadays, However if he said this in the 1960's, the reply's to his thread would look different than they do today.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Your boss is clearly a corporal manifestation of a 4th density alien...and according to the OP he's evil. I'd stay away from work for a while, just don't show up

Lots of people feel uncomfortable in various situations, that doesn't mean it's automatically connected to some spiritual energy flow. I am not a big fan of heights, but I don't believe the Eiffel tower to be a center of energy collection for weird aliens. Others are afraid of black cats (who are connected to Satan because of that...of course, lol), or Harry Potter because he's an "enemy of God" by being a movie wizard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join