It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Security = Energy Harvesting Points for 4th Density Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I agree that this idea is ridiculous -- but the point the OP made that this energy was being "siphoned off through fear and submission".

Therefore, why bother collecting this "energy" at airport security checkpoints. If it was possible to siphon off this energy to the 4th dimension (
), more energy could probably be collected in homes and in workplaces than at airports.

Perhaps the OP is right about what the aliens are doing but wrong about what they are harvesting. Perhaps what the aliens are really siphoning off of us is annoyance. That is all I feel when I have to take off my shows, open up my bags and then when I'm selected for a "random" extra security check. If the aliens are feeding off annoyance, maybe they create threads like this on ATS...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

The dentists are in on it too! Has anyone noticed how keen they are on taking x-rays every time you visit them? Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
The dentists are in on it too! Has anyone noticed how keen they are on taking x-rays every time you visit them? Hmmm.

I think you are on to something, Cripmeister! I think people feel more fear and anxiety at the dentist than the do the airport, especially if the dentist has to do a root canal or extraction. In late 2008, I went into shock in a dentist chair and almost died. He must have been a 4th dimension alien!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
BEWARE PEOPLE - It is becoming so obvious that there are a bunch of bad seeds that latch onto these kind of 'sensative' topics within minutes of them being posted. The tactic = to pull a post/theory down (fast and before it gathers momentum) without any sort of decent counter arguement or open dialogue. The examples above are folk who contribute zip to the furtherment of our understanding of the reality we find ourselves in and the malevolent alien agendas that exist.

Get with the program people, syphoning of human energy and it's harvesting happens big time all over the globe and feeds 4th density malevolent aliens thereby propping up their reality and sustaining their existence.

The sooner people wake up to this and are actually aware of it happening the better and i assure you this doens't just happen at typical honeypot locations like airports it happens any place where one feels obliged to submit themselves or are put in a state of fear by another, mostly this by people or places of beaurocracy where one HAS TO CONFORM or face the threat serious repercusions eg arrest!

[edit on 29-4-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

So the fact you have to go through a security check point, because of things like bombs, and what happend on 9/11, go to the back seat for your ridiculous theory?

I'm sorry, but you owe a huge apology to everyone who was affected by 9/11.

All I can say is I hope you frequent airports all the time, and these machines suck your energy dry, because what you propose just sucked the life out of people who suffered a terrible tradgedy!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Exactly!

I couldn't of thought of those words myself about Doomsdayrex, but your right in all aspects.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
BEWARE PEOPLE - It is becoming so obvious that there are a bunch of bad seeds that latch onto these kind of 'sensative' topics within minutes of them being posted. The tactic = to pull a post/theory down (fast and before it gathers momentum) without any sort of decent counter arguement or open dialogue. The examples above are folk who contribute zip to the furtherment of our understanding of the reality we find ourselves in and the malevolent alien agendas that exist.

What's obvious? That you are ridiculous? I'm not going to argue that one.

So, safety has no never mind for the fact you have to go through security?

They are only after your life force?

How lovely, that your main concerne only seems to be for yourself here, and whatever attention you can get!~

Thanks for the warning, or whatever it is you are trying to prove.........Pffft!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is just so funny.

I guess that the energy is being channeled to Nibiru, where the Masonic Raelian Zetas gather the energy for their evil deeds.

Beware.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Get with the program people, syphoning of human energy and it's harvesting happens big time all over the globe and feeds 4th density malevolent aliens thereby propping up their reality and sustaining their existence.

So what? If this is indeed happening, it has been be on of the most un-invasive ways to harvest energy there is. It is certainly more eco-friendly than drilling for oil or digging up coal.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Relax everyone, such negative responses....OP could be onto something...

airport scanners = alien detectors

TSA swabbing hands - stealing our DNA?

and finally-
WeCu = WE SEE YOU..airport scanners = mind reading tools!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Ridiculous ideas sometimes deserve ridicule. Especially patently offensive ideas; if you take this subject matter seriously, then you have no choice but to find the OP offensive.

Ridiculous ideas can easily be dismantled by good arguments, ridicule is just a sign of close mindedness and immaturity.

Of course you don't...

Lol, after re-reading my post, I figured you would say that.

In my defense, my reaction was in context to your baby pics, and to your behavior, not aimed at a person's thread or theory.

And if you want to demonstrate your intelligence, don't support OPs such as the above.

I'll demonstrate it by supporting the notion that we can have have civil, open minded, honest discussions here, no matter how outlandish the OP.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh, come on now! What else should be done to keep airports and their passengers, safe?

How about complete searches? Everyone gets naked, and has to endure a body cavety search as well.

Just show up to the airport about 2 days ahead of your scheduled flight so everyone can be examined in the most invasive way possible!

Why anyone would fear going through a scanner, versus something that could be far more horrendous is mystifying to me!

Of course wouldn't more fear be collected without safety measures in place? I don't know about you, but I'd be eyeballing everyone on a plane, that did not go through a security check point.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm sorry guys i think you misunderstood me. I am not advocating the removal of checks at airports, I am just wanting to make people aware of the energy transference that takes place and is harvested there especially so if one resists or is even remotely 'apprehensive' during the whole process!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
Lol, after re-reading my post, I figured you would say that.

In my defense, my reaction was in context to your baby pics, and to your behavior, not aimed at a person's thread or theory.

That is not much of a defense. Whereas I ridiculed an idea but I did not attack the person behind it. You, on the other-hand, responded to me with an ad hominem attack. Oh and I know I did the same later, but at least I can admit it.

Originally posted by Point of No Return
I'll demonstrate it by supporting the notion that we can have have civil, open minded, honest discussions here, no matter how outlandish the OP.

You have an awfully funny way of going about it and definition of "civil".

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
OMG!
I had always thought that aliens were hyper-dimensional beings hiding behind the veil of my perceptions.

I never knew that when I go through one of these scanner things it would be huge 'soooooooooook' of my energy! But I am confused!
How can these 4th density beings want my energy? If they take it will I come out of the machine completely deflated? I would not like that, I don't think, and I might find it rather hard to walk to the aircraft.

I saw one of those Fourth density beings with the physical form related to the animal species it originally evolved from. It was a fly and it was just by one of those scanners. If a fly got into one of those scanners with you would you come out part fly? I saw a film about that once. It was very scary and someone told me it was real and they can do that.

That article said they seek energy, and earth has been moulded into a farm for them, and that this energy consists of human life force, emotional and spiritual and sexual energy. Being hyper-dimensional, they can suck this directly via telepathic connection, or via the many agents or portals they have instated among the general population. They don't have these portals in toilets do they. I have seen portals in toilets and I am sure they suck all sorts of stuff out of you.

Can you explain how hyper-dimensional beings occupy a bandwidth of probable realities whose spectrum corresponds to their soul frequencies. Which probable reality spectrum would I be in and if I vibrate at a different rate will the drumming effect cancel out the oscillations produced by the alien energy in the 5th dimension and thus cause the perception not to be perceived and thus have no probability?

Do I need to find some STS somewhere and then do a bit of incarnating to heighten my negative polarity? What happens if I go into one of these energy sucking airport scanners and it is outputting positive energy radiating in the nth probability? Will it destroy my soul?

They sound very very scary

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I'm sorry guys i think you misunderstood me. I am not advocating the removal of checks at airports, I am just wanting to make people aware of the energy transference that takes place and is harvested there especially so if one resists or is even remotely 'apprehensive' during the whole process!

-------------------------------------------------------------

So may I assume that using your theory, that if one goes thru
the security checkpoints as a happy go lucky guy or gal there is no problem?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join