It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Security = Energy Harvesting Points for 4th Density Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Very interesting topic I have allways held these personal views;

We are dealing with a world of blind people, ignorant responses and dead intellectuals. As always folks seem more comfortable to remain ignorant of the advanced technologies being used by our government. I have always felt these siphoning energies are not limited to just airports, also military’s bases, police stations and hospitals.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
-------------------------------------------------------------

So may I assume that using your theory, that if one goes thru
the security checkpoints as a happy go lucky guy or gal there is no problem?

Yes kinda, but its a numbers game ie there will always be those that give over much of their energy in these honey pot zones.

My concern is that this energy is being 'misused' and the beings using it in turn continue with their plans to harness more and more of the harvested energy. Done by manipulating 3D beings in power into imposing more and more 'draining' and 'draconian' controls over society at large. IOW they are feasting on us!

Originally posted by Point of No Return

OP, sorry for taking this off topic.

No need to apologise, fair point made.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is vary interesting you are all playing right in to the hands of thees beings. Because they seek energy, and earth has been molded into a farm for them. This energy consists of human life force, emotional and spiritual and sexual energy. Being hyperdimensional, they can suck this directly via telepathic connection, or via the many agents or portals they have instated among the general population.

They have been here for hundreds of thousands of years, and have long ago altered the human genetic code to reduce us to our most primal levels, we are spiritually crippled because of this

They preside over all elements of the lower hierarchy of the matrix control system, from the individual to entire human organizations. They are beyond linear time and thus can do this

It is not only in airports that this is happening we are modeled to preform and responded this way over many generations of DNA manipulation.

So it's normal for every one to react this way that's what they want from us we are food for them, just like the food we eat here on earth they are a lower form of life for us, so are we to the aliens that are above up, just that they don't eat us anymore, but they did once they harvested us like animals, but now they are just more efficient in how they do it.

If we could just suck the energy out of your food would that not be more efficient than having to cook it and kill it. Jut think for a split second we are not the top of the food chain. There will always be some one above us that is how thing are.

You see they are very practical, so they seek the easiest route. This is because they must economize their energy and strategy. The nature of self-serving evolution involves conquest over finite resources, so efficiency and calculation are necessary.

They cannot deal with complexity easily unless pre-calculated. Most of what they do is geared toward optimizing success, which usually involves moving along the probable reality that best fits their end goals. But there is always a freewill factor which throws things off, and if a target uses freewill to be unpredictable, this adds incalculable complexity to the range of branching probabilities and therefore disorients them.

They are ways to defeat them reacting in this manner here is not one of them we are only giving them what they want that is your energy no mater how you look at it we are food just be glad you don't find your self inside one of there digestion tracks when you wake up in the morning.

Take what you want from this you have free will.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just come across this taken from montalk.net, looks like I'm not the only nutter out there huh!

Energy Harvesting and Implants

One of these hidden elements is the harvesting of lifeforce energy from abductees by traumatizing them with fear, terror, pain, sexual violation, humiliation, or despair. Negative emotions trigger a thick emission of subtle energy from the abductee that is then collected. Greys nearby the abductee can function as siphons through which remotely interfaced Reptilians can slurp up the energy.

Energy harvesting is not limited to abductees; it occurs on a global scale in a more horticultural manner wherever there are clusters of emotionally charged situations releasing usable quantities of energy. Examples: large hospitals, major sporting events, mega-churches, natural disaster zones, any event involving mass casualties, and areas afflicted with war or starvation. This energy is used for nourishment and to power certain etheric technologies and interdimensional maneuvers4.

Some alien implants are powered by this energy, especially the etheric types of implants. Like any etheric thoughtform, they will go inactive if deprived of their energy source. This happens when one refuses to indulge in the particular base emotions sustaining these implants, which tend to be the same emotions encouraged by them.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I am eager for you to present your proof for "4th density" aliens. Density mass per unit of volume...it's not something you can "grade" into 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 110th density...so either that density alien theory is hogwash, or someone made a serious mistake when naming them

You can claim you observing it is proof ONLY if others can replicate this observation. If you're the only person, or one of very few, then that's not considered proof. After all, I could claim that Burger King soda machines are an outlet for negative energy of 11th density aliens because I "observed it". That doesn't make it true unless others can witness it too...

Either way, the name of the aliens is suspect. There's a various DIMENSIONS, but not varying types of density. Something's either dense or not by a very specific figure.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by MrXYZ]

You are thinking density as a space/time mesaurement. Density in this definition is in terms of spiritual gravity.

Others can replicate the proof but it is all dependent on the momentary consciousness of the entity. Everyone is at their own state, few would be able to understand what the OP purports but that does not take away from the validity.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
BEWARE PEOPLE - It is becoming so obvious that there are a bunch of bad seeds that latch onto these kind of 'sensative' topics within minutes of them being posted. The tactic = to pull a post/theory down (fast and before it gathers momentum) without any sort of decent counter arguement or open dialogue. The examples above are folk who contribute zip to the furtherment of our understanding of the reality we find ourselves in and the malevolent alien agendas that exist.

Get with the program people, syphoning of human energy and it's harvesting happens big time all over the globe and feeds 4th density malevolent aliens thereby propping up their reality and sustaining their existence.

The sooner people wake up to this and are actually aware of it happening the better and i assure you this doens't just happen at typical honeypot locations like airports it happens any place where one feels obliged to submit themselves or are put in a state of fear by another, mostly this by people or places of beaurocracy where one HAS TO CONFORM or face the threat serious repercusions eg arrest!

[edit on 29-4-2010 by pharaohmoan]

Spot on. And the term "bad seeds" is being nice and very sugar coated. Answers here:

www.whale.to...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

Excellent post. Starred. That is highly accurate to the current status of the planet, as well as the long control that the planet has been under.

The more truth that comes out in a thread, the harder the shills attack. When there are no shills in a thread, you can guarantee it is not relevant truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Maybe it will sound weird, but I had a similiar feeling in certain parts of airports for some time.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
UFO threads are a proven hating ground for first and second dimensional humans. It's similar to a third dimensional "rutting" ground, but casts itself back to primal antagonism by snorting at the earth, eating tubers, and never looking at the stars with more than screwed up wonder in their eyes!

The physical body door represents our first and second dimensional self, which is our physical "animal" body, and all the cells, minerals, genetic programming that make up that body. The first and second dimensions are of a lower vibration than our third dimensional form and are therefore usually a part of our unconscious reality.

www.multidimensions.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Any Off Topic or Uncivil post from this point on will earn you a
3 day posting ban.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

OP would this correlate what this video is saying? Would you say this is the same thing? Please tell me more about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Tryptych
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The point here was that the airport security checkpoints are actually some kind of psychic energy sucking systems

This thing is so insane that I totally cracked up

I agree that this idea is ridiculous -- but the point the OP made that this energy was being "siphoned off through fear and submission".

My point was that I don't think there is as much fear and submission at airport checkpoints than the OP thinks -- especially relative to the fear and anxiety people feel everyday.

Therefore, why bother collecting this "energy" at airport security checkpoints. If it was possible to siphon off this energy to the 4th dimension (
), more energy could probably be collected in homes and in workplaces than at airports.

I'm afraid i have to totally disagree with this point. Airports carry hundreds of millions of people eash year and from the people i know that are scared of flying, the fear and anxiety related is so extreme that the think by going on the plane that they will most certainly die. The security checkpoint is the 'no going back point' so the anxiety levels are worst there the obviously worse again on the plane as it taxi's.

I know this anxiety as i used to suffer from it until i began more regular flying but i still get nervous at the though of going ona plane and once in the air

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

You are thinking density as a space/time mesaurement. Density in this definition is in terms of spiritual gravity.

No it isn't.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I was going to try to come up with a snide remark to this idiocy, but I won't.

My brother works for the TSA servicing the scanners in KY and OH. He's seen every component in there and all he could do was laugh when I showed him this thread. There are no energy harvesters, no aliens in the 4th dimension (or anywhere near Earth for that matter), and, most importantly, no common sense for anyone who bought into the OP.

Wake up indeed.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Aw man, you mean that every time I do my check-in at the airport, I get sucked energy out of me because of some 4th dimensional malevolent ETs ?

My theory is that every time I use a waffle machine, I send psychic waves to Venus and when enough waffle marchines are synchronized, it wakes up a fleet of immortal man-horse hybrids that fly though space and eat my donuts.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join