It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man 'hasn't eaten, drunk in 70 years'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Again this article does not support your claim of pineal magnetism or the existence of a pineal EMF. You clearly have no idea what you are citing. I doubt you understand the word transducer.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

And the purpose of mentioning this article is what? DO you have any idea what this is all about? I certainly am having doubts. Please clarify your position.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
On the other hand.....

".....he has also been dismissed by others as a "village fraud."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e85a19336ef1.jpg[/atsimg]

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Exactly......he's a fraud.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Um, do you see something wrong with this photo?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
On the other hand.....

".....he has also been dismissed by others as a "village fraud."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e85a19336ef1.jpg[/atsimg]

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Exactly......he's a fraud.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Um, do you see something wrong with this photo?

Deaf Alien.....

OK.....I've looked at it again

What do you have in mind?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So you've made a lot of claims using your word salad #. So what's the problem if we begin to ask why you make these unsubstantiated claims of EMF, magnetized tissue, and whatever else.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Now we've done it!!

CAN I PROVIDE PROOF THAT I SURVIVED 8 DAYS ON JUST HALF A GLASS OF WATER!!

haha.

Now I've seen it all!!

Ah yes I understand now.

I've provided links to a qigong master who works with the Mayo Clinic.

Chunyi Lin has taught the Mayo Clinic doctors qigong.

Chunyi Lin has healed patients of the Mayo Clinic -- just watch the testimonials!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

There you go -- the local news station corroboration that Ester Trejo was a Mayo Clinic patient who had a rare lung disease and needed a lung transplant... UNTIL SHE TOOK QIGONG CLASSES!!

Totally healed.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

Now we've done it!!
CAN I PROVIDE PROOF THAT I SURVIVED 8 DAYS ON JUST HALF A GLASS OF WATER!!
haha.
Now I've seen it all!!
Ah yes I understand now.
I've provided links to a qigong master who works with the Mayo Clinic.
Chunyi Lin has taught the Mayo Clinic doctors qigong.
Chunyi Lin has healed patients of the Mayo Clinic -- just watch the testimonials!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
There you go -- the local news station corroboration that Ester Trejo was a Mayo Clinic patient who had a rare lung disease and needed a lung transplant... UNTIL SHE TOOK QIGONG CLASSES!!
Totally healed.

Drew Hempel.....

For someone that appears to know things about inner peace, you sure do sound a little wound up.

I will look at your info.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Actually you are again into misrepresentations. If someone is a test subject it does not mean that the person worked with the Mayo clinic. It means they were tested. You claim that tests were published in peer reviewed journals. All I found were poster sessions. Can you provide the journal citations?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrddin Wyllt

I assume you're talking about the "time -frequency uncertainty principle" when you speak of proving facts for your job?

This envelope is obtained from the Wigner distribution of the analysis window, with appropriate corrections for the sidelobe leakage. The time-frequency window-leakage envelope gives insight into the tradeoffs in time-frequency leakage between various windows and allows quick and accurate estimates of the leakage in the short-time Fourier transform.

QUICK AND ACCURATE ESTIMATES

What's that you say?

ESTIMATES?

Oh but these are just quantum physicists doing engineering.

NO -- they don't work for a printing firm and therefore they can't rely on steadfast proof -- they must devolve back into just

ESTIMATES.

And what does the "time-frequency uncertainty principle" have to do with alchemy?

Ah but I thought you'd never ask!

Well let's just say it has something to do with one to one correspondence between algebra (symmetric symbols as number) and geometry.

naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

Dennis Gabor’s creation of the “time-frequency uncertainty principle” has revolutionized the understanding of the sine-wave. (Barry Truax, “Music and Science Meet at the Micro Level: Time-Frequency Methods and Granular Synthesis” Presented at the Music Viva conference, Coimbra, Portugal, Sept. 2003 states: One of the most striking developments in this encounter has been to push the frontiers of models of sound and music to the micro level, what is generally becoming termed ‘microsound’. At this level, concepts of frequency and time are conjoined by a quantum relationship, with an uncertainty principle relating them that is precisely analogous to the more famous uncertainty principle of quantum physics. Dennis Gabor articulated this quantum principle of sound in 1947 in his critique of the ‘timeless’ Fourier theorem. Gabor illustrated the quantum as a rectangular area in the time and frequency domain, such that when the duration of a sound is shortened, its spectrum in the frequency domain is enlarged. In other words, a sine tone whose duration is less than 50ms becomes increasingly a broadband click as its duration becomes shorter.

Yeah there's some trade offs I guess. But live wild or die! as Earth First! states.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Dude "all I can find" -- is that really a confession of sorts?

I feel for you man!

But seriously I'll help you out if you really need it:

Here's the conference!

www.wholepersonhealing.org...

Here's the conference reports published in a peer reviewed journal!!

bst.sagepub.com...

But wait there's another study I neglected to mention! THANKS FOR FORCING ME TO DO REMEDIAL READING FOR YOU!!

bst.sagepub.com...

The qigong state of bigu is believed to be supported by the absorption of qi from the universe. Gamma radiation is ubiquitous in the cosmos and, according to some, may be a possible source of energy for cellular functioning. When the concept of energy is integrated with the concept of dynamical systems, the logic leads to the theory—termed systemic memory—that predicts all systems, from the micro to macro, store information and energy to various degrees. New research indicates that the human body absorbs gamma radiation from the environment and emits high-frequency X rays. There are substantial individual differences in these effects that appear to be related, in part, to the psychological state of the person. Future research can determine if bigu is associated with increased absorption of gamma radiation and/or decreased emission of high frequency X rays. The hypothesis that qi can be viewed as quality information is proposed. Key Words: gamma radiation • Qigong • memory • energy medicine • meditation

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
"NO -- they don't work for a printing firm and therefore they can't rely on steadfast proof -- they must devolve back into just

ESTIMATES. "

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, and bad sarcasm is the lowest form of ignorance.

Your evidence starts,

"The qigong state of bigu is believed to be ..."

Stop..... "is believed to be....", statements like this do not prove anything

Seriously, you seem to be getting pretty worked up about this, maybe you need to find some inner peace, perhaps meditate for a bit, works for me.

Agreeing to disagree is great, wouldn't the world be really boring if we were all like sheep... ha lol!

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I feel for you since none of this # you posted has anything to do with the papers in question. Are you purposely trying to get an F?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Mr. Hempel. I have rather enjoyed your posts on this thread up to this point. Please. Try to maintain your dignity. You've made some interesting comments, don't blow it by insulting another member.

The nature of these claims, is obviously something that people are going to find hard to swallow. The most natural thing in the world is to question how his claims could possibly be true. You shouldn't take it personally.

To Deaf Alien: You got me. What is unusual about the photo? That's he's wearing a watch? He just wants to keep up with the time. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Topic, gentlepersons, please...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Umm "Mate" are you Australian? As I stated

JUST HAVING SOME FUN!!

CAN YOU READ THAT?

ARE YOU CALLING ME A LIAR?

JUST HAVING FUN!!!!

Mate?

haha.

What's the update Dude?

Have you "looked into" it yet?

www.amazon.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

If you would be so kind as to provide a quote in which I insult a "member" (no Freudian pun intended) than I'll be more than happy to rescind such insult as per your interpretive finding.

All the best,

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

And the papers in question?

Your question mind you!!

Please DO NOT PROVIDE THE PAPERS IN QUESTION!

I advise you to keep such papers in question as your personal secret, thereby enabling such readers of this thread to maintain their mutual assurance that you maintain the truth!

Papers please!

Concentration camp is this way.

Thank you very much.

Again:

Bigu conference.

Papers presented at bigu conference.

Papers presented at bigu conference published in peer review journal!

Now then

what papers are YOU referring to?

A court summons per chance?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrddin Wyllt

"My evidence"

PUH -- LEASE

I posted a link to a Professor's peer-reviewed article

which

hypothesizes the implication of