It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrants plan to leave over Ariz. law

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

So it makes you racist if you work for the state of AZ and you ask for proof of right to be in the country, but if you work for the Federal government and ask the same question you are all the sudden not racist?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Your childish taunts mean nothing to me.

Yea, Where else could you have gotten anchor babies, sending money back to their family, and that they don't want to be Americans.

Who spouted this off to me could you please provide me with one main stream media that says thing like this?

Go join your boy Hannity.

You dont see the same truths I do

And you don't live the same truths I live.

I don't put nobody on ignore. Not even a proud member of the KKK.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
well it seems they are going here..hmmm

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

So How is Border Patrol asking me,
Not Racist
But if a AZ Cop pulls Me over
it is Racist in America?

Border Patrol is Federal and under different authority.

I had this discussion on another thread a few weeks back.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Annee]

But If a Cop just asks are you committing a crime
You have admitted guilt and and he can arrest you!
Does not mater if it is a State or Federal crime correct.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
reply to post by Annee

Is it really THAT hard to enter this country legally?

Just curious.

Peace

Actually YES!

My daughter married a Canadian.
My husband's friend married a Chinese.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Doesn't sound like it is the Migrants who are the problem.

Now does it.

No it doesn't. It is the employers of the migrants who should be deported along with the migrants IMO. They are the problem. And always have been. Until we styme this problem, it will exist.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
There was an interesting program on last night called "Cocaine Trail" or somthing.

It talked about the S. American drug routes into Africa, and the smuggling into a small once quiet town in Italy. It started out as Honest people moving north in search of work.. but as the drug trades grew in recent years, temptation to earn more money takes over.

It showed what was once tourist attraction hotels complete with lush lanscaping, totally abandoned and run down. Piles and piles of garbage blanketing the surrounding area. Now it was being used as a communal crack house. New Organized crime clashes with old organizations, and people are executed in broad daylight.

If drug cartels are this successful on another continent, we definately don't hear about what all goes on at our borders.

Its a tough call on discriminating good honest people from the wrong doers. Even "wrong doers" possibly have their family being held hostage.

Its fine if people want to go through the process and become citizens to work here, But to deal with the cartels the only way is to take away their market, and having their product a controlled substance is giving them an easy pass. Basically the feds way of handling this is starting to backfire. They cannot be in bed with these cartels and persecuting US citizens at the same time for profit .

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Just curious.

Peace

NO it is not. I have MANY friends who are here legally. From all sorts of life from Mexico to African Nations to everywhere inbetween.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well if that doesn't make you an expert in immigration law then I dont know what does. My friends mom got the swine flu and now I am a world famous doctor.

Your logic is infallible.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Peace Pipe]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
GOOD

Buh Bye

did not read the thread at all

Reply based only on Thread "TITLE"

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh... One more thing.

if this works for AZ, Let's do it all over

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mailman
If drug cartels are this successful on another continent, we definately don't hear about what all goes on at our borders.

Its a tough call on discriminating good honest people from the wrong doers. Even "wrong doers" possibly have their family being held hostage.

Well, why haven't we "liberated" the Mexicans like we did the Iraqis? Oil?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peace Pipe
reply to post by Annee

Well if that doesn't make you an expert in immigration law then I dont know what does. My friends mom got the swine flu and now I am a world famous doctor.

The question wasn't that difficult.

Don't think it required an immigration lawyer.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

reply to post by Annee

Just curious.

Peace

NO it is not. I have MANY friends who are here legally. From all sorts of life from Mexico to African Nations to everywhere inbetween.

Since the Patriot Act?

And I used to be able to walk across the Mexican border with no ID of any kind.

Yes - I live within walking distance of the border.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

The question wasn't that difficult.

Don't think it required an immigration lawyer.

Obviously it didnt take an immigration lawyer because you felt perfectly capable of answering the question with the qualifications of, and I quote:
"My daughter married a Canadian.
My husband's friend married a Chinese."

My kids are half Vietnamese and I am Ho Chi Minh. Nice to meet you.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
Hmm so it is working? I had issues with the conditionality of this bill but then I was doing some thinking they are not citizens in the first place.

So the question is now does or constitution cover non-Americans? I dont think so. I think the best way to deal with this swarm of locusts is to cut of the jobs. No money equals they go home or starve to death.

They are covered by the constitutions, but they do not have the same privileges, might not
be what you want to hear, but I will give you an example;

A man on vacation from Canada is allowed to say whatever he pleases the same as any American... because of the 1st

A journalist from Africa is allowed to come here the same access and freedom of press as any US based journalist because of the same.

Then we have the 4th- the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

the last sentence of the 14th, 1. ...nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

and the constitution of AZ itself

the 4th is the strongest- IMO

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well they won't be going to Texas
Texas is drafting their own version
of this immigration law.

And if is the same method (spot checks) it will be struck down as unconstitutional
as well

then it will be used as another political football

the states will secede

and everyone will have their bloody fantasies play out

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

My kids are half Vietnamese and I am Ho Chi Minh. Nice to meet you.

OK - did you come here as a professional?
Were you sponsored by a family member who is a citizen?
Are you a political refugee?
Did you come on a work or student visa?
Do you work for a company that is based in your home country?
Did you come on vacation - find work and apply for a visa?

I know my son-in-law and daughter were married for close to 2 years - - and he almost got deported because she didn't qualify financially to fully support him for 10 years. He originally came here legally working for a Canadian company. The company folded after their marriage.

Do you want the deets on the Chinese bride too?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

OK - did you come here as a professional?
Were you sponsored by a family member who is a citizen?
Are you a political refugee?
Did you come on a work or student visa?
Do you work for a company that is based in your home country?
Did you come on vacation - find work and apply for a visa?

No I am Ho Chi Minh and they wouldnt let me in after the war and now I am dead. Boooooooo! Adios, Im a ghost.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
we have already started getting rid of illegals and sending them to fema camps so that later we can process them and ship them off by train. all illegals of all races. this means somolians, mexicans, whites,blacks,canadians and so forth. there is no discriminatory here when you are illegals, no sir. The fema camps are up and running, ready to take in its arrivals. The military will be working with the local law enforcement and taking the illegals in. I suppose more illeagals will be staying indoors. soon the fema camps will be full and we can strart shipping them out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join