It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrants plan to leave over Ariz. law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
we have already started getting rid of illegals and sending them to fema camps so that later we can process them and ship them off by train. all illegals of all races. this means somolians, mexicans, whites,blacks,canadians and so forth. there is no discriminatory here when you are illegals, no sir. The fema camps are up and running, ready to take in its arrivals. The military will be working with the local law enforcement and taking the illegals in. I suppose more illeagals will be staying indoors. soon the fema camps will be full and we can strart shipping them out.

As a Canadian, it hurts to hear what you are saying but I have to admit it you are right. Now here in Canada we should go hunting Americans who smuggle here to get free healthcare..... But I agree with what you are saying..... But it hurts....

[edit on 28-4-2010 by St-Patrick]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Send them all to San Francisco and be done with it. The law is the law . should have been done a long time ago, if the goverment can't do it's job I think it's great the state has the balls to take care of the mess.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
AZ faces its first law suit
and it hasn't even been a week yet

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

They could all go to San Francisco and other refuge cities that will support them and the families they bring with them.

I see nothing bad coming from any state's enforcement of immigration laws that the U.S. has enacted. (Except for the "Progressives" and Dems who won't be able to count on them at election time.)

jw

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Is it ok to do something illegal?

Just wondering, cause I got arrested a while back for something illegal, and well if illegal things are cool now, can I maybe fight them on this...... maybe call em a racist?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

So the question is now does or constitution cover non-Americans? I dont think so. I think the best way to deal with this swarm of locusts is to cut of the jobs. No money equals they go home or starve to death.

That has always been the root of the issue...add in making it financially costly to keep paying to come and limited access for rare jobs and they will go else where...most are hard workers and will go where there is work with the least chance of getting caught.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
AZ faces its first law suit
and it hasn't even been a week yet

news.yahoo.com...

How can it the law is not even in effect yet....

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The US used to have a migrant worker program.

But some politician (I think in Texas) used it as a platform - of taking jobs away from Americans.

It was abolished. Crops rotted in the fields. Americans wouldn't do the jobs.

You have confused "migrant" with "immigrant."

A "migrant worker" moves about to where the work is, seasonally. I have friends who contracted with growers across the country to staff their needs as their crops matured.

They'd work in S. Texas and Florida, move up to Michigan or Wisconsin, over to California, then start it all over again.

Migrant workers are neither immigrants nor illegal by any stretch of the definitions.

Have you never heard of Cesar Chavez or the work done to organize migrants for better working conditions and pay? You've never heard of the grape boycotts, or other protests to protect American workers?

Some illegals find work as migrants, but the majority are hard working Americans.

They've done it before. They do it today. They will do it
tomorrow.

People really need to get some grounding in history and fact and to try to exercise some reason before they make assumptions of statements that have little connection to the truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

A "migrant worker" moves about to where the work is, seasonally. I have friends who contracted with growers across the country to staff their needs as their crops matured.

I meant "migrant worker"

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

It's not that it's difficult, it's that it's expensive. I worked with a domestic violence shelter a few years ago and we had a client who was an English lady married to an American citizen, but he had never filed all the paperwork to get her (and her two kids) legal. We went through the process with INS with her. The issue was that she had to file multiple different forms---3 or 4 per person---and each one was accompanied by a $250-$500 filing fee. If she didn't dot an i or cross a t, the form was rejected and she had to re-file it, along with another fee. She still wasn't legal when I left the shelter, and it was going to take something like another 2 years (she had to file form X, wait six months before she could file form Y, wait a year before she could file form Z, etc) and was going to cost like $5000 altogether. If it wasn't so expensive to immigrate legally, a lot more people might go the legal route. Then again, maybe not...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

"Illegal immigrants plan to leave over Ariz. law"

I have but two words to describe my feelings towards this statement....
THANK GOD!!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Here is an amazing idea... they can go home and hang out with Carlos Slim who is richer than Bill Gates.

How does this wonderful country of Mexico not have anything for their own people to do?

How does Carlos Slim become the richest man? Exporting his people? Is he selling Mexicans?

Why don't they go back home and make their own country a wonderful place?

Or why don't we run down to Mexico, take it over, build it up into a world superpower, and let America turn into a ghetto. Then we can deport Carlos Slim from Mexico, I mean America II, to America and let him be a slum lord over all pot heads and slackers and Esperanto rappers.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire

Here is an amazing idea... they can go home and hang out with Carlos Slim who is richer than Bill Gates.

How does this wonderful country of Mexico not have anything for their own people to do?

How does Carlos Slim become the richest man? Exporting his people? Is he selling Mexicans?

Why don't they go back home and make their own country a wonderful place?

Or why don't we run down to Mexico, take it over, build it up into a world superpower, and let America turn into a ghetto. Then we can deport Carlos Slim from Mexico, I mean America II, to America and let him be a slum lord over all pot heads and slackers and Esperanto rappers.

I think the point of contention is the method this law employs.

My sisters are half Mexican, I am not about to live in a place where 1 will have to pay
taxes, pay our current debt and have to prove crap to an officer because she
has the look, naw uhh. She's an American, born in America, she's not a sub citizen,
if all of you backwards ass people can't get that notion thru your heads we are sort of screwed. We can build a wall, divert major funds to the boarder, put our troops down there, we are not going reduce ourselves to fascist detection methods, trial by eye.
You guys are to short sighted, same base of folks who liked FISA and the PATRIOT ACT,

its the SAME THING in process, not intent.

Protect us from ALAH... TAKE MORE CONTROL.

Protect us from Paco... TAKE MORE CONTROL

Trading liberty for security, you solve the problem with these precedents that keep lowering the bar of general liberty.

This could open the final door, Bio ID, militarized police... could just be the next step

Why take another step in that direction?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peace Pipe
If it is true that they are fleeing then let me predict the future headlines for Arizona.

"Arizona has a budget surplus of XX billion dollars."

"Arizona hospitals post record profits."

"Arizona schools rank highest in the nation, while also showing a budget surplus."

"Arizona posts record declines in crime statistics."

"Arizona posts record low unemployment numbers."

With the new no permit CCW law the crime rate will drop and AZ will become one of the safest states to live in.
www.upi.com...
www.examiner.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Your childish taunts mean nothing to me.

Yea, Where else could you have gotten anchor babies, sending money back to their family, and that they don't want to be Americans.

Who spouted this off to me could you please provide me with one main stream media that says thing like this?

Go join your boy Hannity.

You dont see the same truths I do

And you don't live the same truths I live.

I don't put nobody on ignore. Not even a proud member of the KKK.

Childish taunts are you not the one who said you know more than I will ever know? Ya and my dad could beat up your dad.

And once again you prove just how weak your arguments are with the Hannity comment I hate the man I truly do I am not a Republican I am a American that loves my freedom and also my liberty.

In reality we could play this game forever something inside of you will not let you see the truth I hold dear. I take it for granted sometimes thankfully people like you show me just how lucky I am to see it.

And what is up with the KKK thing? Have I said anything racist? Please show me so I can clarify my position. This is so out of line it is almost on the verge of crazy. You need to think before you type. If I make you this mad that you loose sight of reality just put my on ignore or something.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Police are not going to stop your sisters because they ''look'' illegal. That is rubbish.

What do you really fear?

If your sisters are speeding down the highway and get pulled over, then all they have to do is show their drivers license and registration and get the ticket like all other citizens of America. What is wrong with that? Why do you fear the police? What makes you think police will ''look'' at people and pull them over?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Your childish taunts mean nothing to me.

Yea, Where else could you have gotten anchor babies, sending money back to their family, and that they don't want to be Americans.

Who spouted this off to me could you please provide me with one main stream media that says thing like this?

Go join your boy Hannity.

You dont see the same truths I do

And you don't live the same truths I live.

I don't put nobody on ignore. Not even a proud member of the KKK.

Childish taunts are you not the one who said you know more than I will ever know? Ya and my dad could beat up your dad.

And once again you prove just how weak your arguments are with the Hannity comment I hate the man I truly do I am not a Republican I am a American that loves my freedom and also my liberty.

In reality we could play this game forever something inside of you will not let you see the truth I hold dear. I take it for granted sometimes thankfully people like you show me just how lucky I am to see it.

And what is up with the KKK thing? Have I said anything racist? Please show me so I can clarify my position. This is so out of line it is almost on the verge of crazy. You need to think before you type. If I make you this mad that you loose sight of reality just put my on ignore or something.

what changed between a couple days ago and today?

This law is not in line with the constitution, isn't that enough for you?

ITs there so we open the door to our own destruction from the inside.
We are so close to going past the point of no return ST

Of the fed reacts to think and passes a law; next

FED SAYS,

"YOU HAVE TO BE PREPARED TO CONFIRM YOUR CITIZENSHIP AT ALL TIMES",

BUT they decide this will be done with micro chip ID to avoid fraud and card reprinting costs, waste... Then private companies follow suit to save off the fact that the FED has
paid for an "ATM/CREDIT CARD/ SECURITY CARD/BILL CARD (new one)"

My point is you have to BE insane to trust this government and its voting base that much... This method of detection opens a door we do not want to open, WE WANT TO
HOLD YOU BASED UPON THIS GUYS SUSPICIONS, SHOW ME YOUR ID/ARM...

We are going digital, there is no better issue to introduce this concept

ITs one vote away after this step...

I am a chess player, if I were an evil President I could check mate liberty in one more move provided I could find enough idiots to support it....

Part of this is from another thread I posted in...

Anyways, you have got to be well on your toes man.

IF something will help you tomorrow but kill you next week are you gonna do it?

Please, I liked the Subjective Truth in the other thread, what happened?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
reply to post by Janky Red

Police are not going to stop your sisters because they ''look'' illegal. That is rubbish.

What do you really fear?

If your sisters are speeding down the highway and get pulled over, then all they have to do is show their drivers license and registration and get the ticket like all other citizens of America. What is wrong with that? Why do you fear the police? What makes you think police will ''look'' at people and pull them over?

I fear the government using this as a way to expand their scope, via this...

A tamper proof BIO/ID to mitigate fraud, mandated by angry peoples concerns

My sister is a personal qualm, which came after I had to think about the way one looks
and this law, them visiting my cousins in Flagstaff... She is a Brown girl, you can't get much more Mexican looking, I don't know what happened, Mailman? she is adopted...

I do not fear the police, I fear the powerful men who have virtual control of this government, I fear the next step, as security measures are never simple or straight forward.

The last question is the only one that makes me wonder and no offense to you...

How do you expect police to use this law if not by their judgement based upon what they observe?

Sight is a humans primary instinct, far more powerful than hearing

I assume, taste, smell and touch are out...

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Since the Patriot Act?

Illegals have been a major problem for more than 9 years.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by riiver

earth to ats user, being an american aint cheap. seen the national debt lately?

if something at the store costs too much, or the line to pay for it too long does that give you the right to just take it?

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join