It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrants plan to leave over Ariz. law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Enroll them in the army and send them to Irak?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by St-Patrick]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Ya Americans right. Hmm lets run over the border just to have a baby to get the health benefits and so they are a citizen. No need for for the parents to worry about citizenship. And then work and send 60% of what I make back to Mexico and live in a house with 10 other families.

Ya this is a great American dream. You are forgetting one thing many of them dont want to be Americans and could care less about this country. And if you say that is not true either you are ignorant or you dont know.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

link   
great now they are all going to come here...

im seriously considering moving by the end of this year.

link   
reply to post by Annee

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Under Federal Investigation

Wow. Can't believe I've never heard of the guy. How does someone like this stay employed?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

"Nobody wants to pick us up," Julio Loyola Diaz says in Spanish as he and dozens of other men wait under the shade of palo verde trees and lean against a low brick wall outside the east Phoenix home improvement store.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by David9176]

"Aww, da poor wittle illegal has no place to work, thats so cute... yes it is...."

Seems like the law is doing its job. I don't have a problem with allowing "LAW ENFORCEMENT" to enforce the law which already existed. The law says there has to be probable cause. The problem now is that even with probable cause they can't enforce the law. The old system did not make sense.

The United States is an ecosystem - you cannot inject millions of "predators" in to an ecosystem and expect it to survive. It has to be controlled and the US provides a legal method of becoming a citizen. The constitution applies to citizens. It was fairly simple to become a citizen in the formative years because the country needed to grow. Starting in the mid 1800s the amendments clearly started to identify citizens. To suggest that the founders intended the bill of rights to apply to all humanity is laughable.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by St-Patrick

Enroll them in the army and send them to Irak?

That's how many people actually become legal citizens....they join the military. (I'm not stating we should force illegals to join the army either btw)

[edit on 28-4-2010 by David9176]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I know more than you will ever know.

You can't debate the fact that this has been going on for 234 years.

Show me a law where it says it is illegal to send money to another country. If there is, then I myself am guilty of doing just that as well as many other Americans.

You only spout what is fed to you. The problem isn't illegals.

It's our own government and their never ending support of employers.

Bet you 13 trillion on that.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Wow. Can't believe I've never heard of the guy. How does someone like this stay employed?

White Supremacist Maricopa County.

Interesting that this law legalizes Joe's methods.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Obviously you've never been to Arizona... He is there because the people support him.

Over 70% of Arizonans support this immigration bill.

Really, you should spend some time there before you judge this situation and people involved so harshly.

It is sad that it has come to this and that no one in Arizona government really had the guts to address this until now.

Stalling or waiting to deal with this any longer and we may as well hand the entire state of Arizona over to Mexico.

In fact that may be a viable option now, as there are so many liberal social programs in place to benefit illegals in Arizona that it is draining an already deep in deficit budget.

Either deal with it, or give up.

Simple choices actually.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If it is true that they are fleeing then let me predict the future headlines for Arizona.

"Arizona has a budget surplus of XX billion dollars."

"Arizona hospitals post record profits."

"Arizona schools rank highest in the nation, while also showing a budget surplus."

"Arizona posts record declines in crime statistics."

"Arizona posts record low unemployment numbers."

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
We've lost a vast amount of crops to weather conditions - - - and now we will lose more because there are not workers.

Boo Hoo. Suck it up America and actually work for a living. This is why the illegals are such a problem. Most Americans would rather go on some sort of government subsody than rather work for a living. Fraking take those jobs from illegals and they wont come here.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Check this out.

Profiling Arizona legislator Russell Pearce: Author of immigration law is pals with noted neo-Nazi

By David Neiwert Tuesday Apr 27, 2010 12:30pm

(also Russell has a personal vendetta. "My son, Sean was shot and critically wounded while serving a homicide warrant on an illegal alien on Dec. 16, 2004."

crooksandliars.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I know more than you will ever know.

You can't debate the fact that this has been going on for 234 years.

Show me a law where it says it is illegal to send money to another country. If there is, then I myself am guilty of doing just that as well as many other Americans.

You only spout what is fed to you. The problem isn't illegals.

It's our own government and their never ending support of employers.

Bet you 13 trillion on that.

I know more than you will ever know?
What kind of argument is that? I learned along time ago when people talk like this they are usually pretty dumb and are trying to hide it.

I never said it was illegal to send money? I just dont like it---it is called a opinion.

Who spouted this off to me could you please provide me with one main stream media that says thing like this?

Your arguments no offence are truly weak of mind it is hard to argue with. You dont see the same truths I do and no amount of coaxing is going to change that fact it might be better for you just to put me on ignore so I dont upset you.

Are you a Marine? No offence but most Marines I know are not such paper ass_s. But I guess you could be the first.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Some Americans can't handle the Truth

I just got Banned from another site for asking this Question

So I live in AZ
I am in a Vehicle
So I have to go threw a
Border Patrol Check Point
Border Patrol Asks Me
Are you a United States Citizen?
So How is Border Patrol asking me,
Not Racist
But if a AZ Cop pulls Me over
it is Racist in America?

PS
They do not like my spelling or grammer so
if you don't either I understand.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
well they won't be going to Texas
Texas is drafting their own version
of this immigration law.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

Originally posted by Annee
We've lost a vast amount of crops to weather conditions - - - and now we will lose more because there are not workers.

Boo Hoo. Suck it up America and actually work for a living. This is why the illegals are such a problem. Most Americans would rather go on some sort of government subsody than rather work for a living. Fraking take those jobs from illegals and they wont come here.

Doesn't sound like it is the Migrants who are the problem.

Now does it.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket

So How is Border Patrol asking me,
Not Racist
But if a AZ Cop pulls Me over
it is Racist in America?

Border Patrol is Federal and under different authority.

I had this discussion on another thread a few weeks back.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Annee]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Is it really THAT hard to enter this country legally?

Just curious.

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No the problem is entitlements. Who is going to shovel horse crap for horse crap shoveling wages when they can get free housing, free medical care, free food, and free spending money for not working?

The fix cut off entitlements. When you are starving to death, shoveling crap for minimum wage starts looking like a pretty good deal.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You can't deport 10 million people. You don't understand the ramifications of doing something like this.

Yes you can, that would equal 10 million jobs for Americans (geeesh! 10 million! really?).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join