It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Concerning False Flag June/July from CIA Source

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

hey boondock:

i hesitate responding because admittedly i'm pretty much talking out of my butt, but within the past year, i saw a segment on 60 Minutes about the global threat of hacking/network sabotage and it was one of the most frightening things i've ever seen (and i see all the doom and gloom stuff). it talked about the ability of foreign countries to act nefariously on our networks, including our power grid. if i'm not mistaken, they specifically mentioned that the capability for a country/group to take down the american power grid exists currently and little is being done to stop it. i believe they also inferred, if not stated directly, that this may have already happened in brazil?

again, just remembrances. but it was 60 Minutes, so perhaps others saw it, as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrParanoid

plus i find it hard to believe china has any intention of destroying the united states or our economy because it would necessarily destroy theirs as well ... so unless the goal is global societal breakdown (may be, who knows), i'm not sure how china benefits from any catastrophe in the us that thwarts people from going to wal-mart and buying the crap they make.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

u may be right about the power grid
I did not see that episode of 60 mins.
I got my half-baked info from a hollywood
movie about it (Die hard 4). In it they discuss
a fire sale and in the fire sale is an attack on
the power grid and in the movie it had to
be done locally (on site).

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
check it out ... didn't think it'd be there, but i found it on youtube. worth a look.

Nothing has ever changed the world as quickly as the Internet has. Less than a decade ago, "60 Minutes" went to the Pentagon to do a story on something called information warfare, or cyber war as some people called it. It involved using computers and the Internet as weapons.

Much of it was still theory, but we were told that before too long it might be possible for a hacker with a computer to disable critical infrastructure in a major city and disrupt essential services, to steal millions of dollars from banks all over the world, infiltrate defense systems, extort millions from public companies, and even sabotage our weapons systems.

Today it's not only possible, all of that has actually happened, plus a lot more we don't even know about.

Cyber War: Sabotaging the System

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Just in case for anyone who has not heard the interview between Hawk and Greg that is referenced here...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
not that i'm buying it but add this to the mix

www.blacklistednews.com...

from source,,,,

The special force, which is the new name being given to the 1st Brigade Combat Team of the 3rd Infantry, has been training at Fort Stewart, Georgia and is composed of 80,000 troops.

According to the Army Times,

They may be called upon to help with civil unrest and crowd control or to deal with potentially horrific scenarios such as massive poisoning and chaos in response to a chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive, or CBRNE, attack.
The key phrase is 'may be called upon to help with civil unrest.'

This afternoon a local radio talk show host reported that he had been in contact with a member of the military. This military source stated that the armed forces have been alerted to the strong possibility that civil unrest may occur in the United States this summer, prior to the midterm elections of 2010.

again,,, this is scary and unconstitutional in itself,,,, 80,00 troops deployed on american soil for civil unrest

seems the gov't is certainly planning for it to go down,,,, something

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If there is any truth in this I have to add I really believe it's going to have to do with 'disclosure.
It's going to come in the form of those 'little beings from far far away'.
And whether they are 'for real' or just puppets of the USA we won't know that either until 'they' get here.
But I can just feel it like an itching in my palm.
They're going to pull an Orwell or something along those lines.

peace

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

At this point in the hypothetical situation, the reason is irrelevant. The means and the outcome is what is important.

If it is an EMP burst, from fake aliens or china it doesn't matter. In any case we will have a clearly defined enemy.

However an EMP burst makes for a game changing scenario. One I had not planned for but I will now. If you prepare properly for this and it happens you could end up being light years ahead of everyone in your ability to survive. That is if you end up with a car that is running and everyone else's dies. However if you do, understand you will be target numero uno for everyone to take what you have. So don't use until you are fully ready.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

At this point in the hypothetical situation, the reason is irrelevant. The means and the outcome is what is important.

True.
But on the other hand I just am going to fall my knees and want to die when I see all the 'I want to believe (in UFO)' people run to their nearest confinement center in joy when it happens.

But, agreed. People need to have something prepared... If only for their 'own minds' sake.

peace

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
This comes from Steve Quayle and I thought I would post it to bring it to the attention of the ATS community which might not frequent his website.

Source

He has a hunting client who is retired CIA who told him that the grid would go down in June/July. Our friend told me, "It is to mask the global monetary collapse." He then went on to say that it would be, "either an EMP attack or the Chinese would shut the lights out 'with the push of a computer key.'"

He then said something that I didn't understand (until I heard Hawk's broadcast.) He said, "they are going to evacuate the cities....you don't want to be next to a railroad track."

Take it for what it is worth but certainly not out of the realm of possibility with last year's report of China hacking the US power grid.

well It might be right because I got this from Alex Jones facebook the other day. This might backup your claim, but not sure.

bobchapman.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
A Emp would be a local event. best use would be over a power plant or military base not a city. If used over a city everything would just come to a stand still.
First casualties in hospitals and a few road accidents. Those caught in air would be in trouble. Military vehicles would probably be unaffected. The UHF and VHF frequencies may still work satellite and digital...gone.

Trains would be affected but probably not long. The problem with recovering from a EMP attack would be the availability of replacement electronic parts and the knowledge of which ones to replace. So the guys that repair flatscreen T.V's in affected area are going to make a killing. If you try to flee, don't flee in a G.M product because the big brother owns 61% og G.M stock...On Star will just shut you down.

It shouldn't come as a suprise if all cars in the future come with something like on-star.

Also EMP's would have to be delivered two different ways. Airborne very high in the sky or in a ICBM, either way is an act of war unless we did it ourselves. other countries would be able to track a ICBM.

Just a thought.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Loken68]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

I'm pretty sure an EMP attack even on just a city would bring down everyone, even the police so you can riots would start, therefore this would be nough to bring in the military.
look at what happened in NYC during the black out, this was just a taste of what could happen.

Now a national EMP attack.....impossible, we would all be screwed, even the military.

A hack into the powergrid? not so sure, again, all that talk didn't come until after Die Hard 4 "Live Free Or Die Hard" but internet and hackin have been for way longer sooo i'm kinda in between there.

Now think about this, national black out....the areas afected the most would be major cities. Anyone in volcano, tornado and flood areas would see it as no big deal since most of them have genies and have gone thru not having all that stuff

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I am not saying that this will happen, the odds are that it won't, but for ATS information here goes:

EMP is line of sight effect. Low yield nuke burst at high altitude will affect ALL electrical base devices, unless shielded.

Here's the senario: A container ship off the coast lanches a missle containing the low yield nuke. Line of sight dictates the need of 50-100 miles high, with 200 mile range into the US. The rule is the higher you can go the shorter distance you need to cover. The missle can be tracked back to the ship, but the ship is scuttled, no evidence.
The low yield burst at altitude will give a large enough EMP to effect and fry the entire country's grid, all vehicles, everything electrical.

Phase two: With all circuits fried the system can be repaired, but the US no longer manufactures the nessary parts inside the US. Lag time to repair is 3 months for critical systems and over 3 years for system wide repair. China manufactures the repair parts.

Phase three: The enormous cost of repair crashes the economy, the US is unable to pay for the repairs.

Results: US is thrown back into the 19 century in seconds. Population incapable of survival. The only group in the US with the nessasary skill set to survive is the Amish.

Remember all electrical devices will be effected, it does not matter if it is being powered at the time of the EMP or not. If not shielded it is affected.

The military does have some shielding, but no part of the grid is shielded. Makes you wonder what DOD has been doing to defend the nation. It should be called Department of Offence (not Defense). With over 50% of the nation's wealth going to DOD they really have dropped the ball on this one.

Light Up the Darkness

[edit on 28-4-2010 by brokedown]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrainDispatcher

The scuttlebutt around is that the next attack will be on trains, like the ones in Europe -- but in the U.S. it would be radiologic bombs (this is Gerald Celente's take). So that's why you want to stay away from trains.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jcjace

Read "One Second After" by Wm. Forschten. Good book for playing out an EMP scenario. He also has a website, but it doesn't really do anything but promote the book. I guess a movie is also in production. www.onesecondafter.com

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrParanoid
And an EMP would at best take out a city, and perhaps not for that long. EMPs are difficult to create, so it'd be hard to pin that on a terrorist organization (which wouldn't be necessary since we're already "at war" with them).

EMP's are easy to create, and you're sadly misinformed.

1 single medium size nuclear warhead detonated high over the USA would instantly disable over half your country. 3 of them will destroy the entire North American continent.

from: www.nationalterroralert.com... 2009/03/30/emp-threat-a-single-nuke-could-destroy-america/

An electromagnetic pulse EMP is a byproduct of detonating an atomic bomb above the Earth’s atmosphere. When a nuclear weapon is detonated in space, the gamma rays emitted trigger a massive electrical disturbance in the upper atmosphere. Moving at the speed of light, this overload will short out all electrical equipment, power grids and delicate electronics on the Earth’s surface. In fact, it would take only one to three weapons exploding above the continental United States to wipe out our entire grid and transportation network. It might take years to recover from, if ever.

Just imagine, the ICBM does not even need to enter your "airspace" ... it does not need to land. It needs to get halfway to you, and already you're doomed.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

You are correct in your logic. However, the global big boys don't really care about national boundaries, and they have their seed stashes, etc. already and don't really need us little people. (I interviewed a direct report to Bill Gates a couple of years ago, for an unrelated magazine article, and one of his comments was: "Companies have more reason to get along than people do.")

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

How, exactly, would this be a "false flag" if the Chinese were responsible? Wouldn't that be actually a precursor to war? Unless you mean the US would blame the Chinese for the outage, but even that would be tough to swallow considering its the Chinese that own most of America's debt - if they wanted to eliminate us, they'd simply stop funding us. And an EMP would at best take out a city, and perhaps not for that long. EMPs are difficult to create, so it'd be hard to pin that on a terrorist organization (which wouldn't be necessary since we're already "at war" with them). I dont buy this in the least. A massive power outage wouldn't cover economic collapse, it'd merely double the nation's woes.

Does anyone recall the Conflicker C worm? It's a logical thought process given this scenario.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blackman12

Along this line of thinking ... in the book The Fourth Turning, written by two historians and quite accurate trendtrackers, the authors say we are already into a Crisis time period that will result in war. It's basically pre-ordained in the historical cycles of the United States. I was quite skeptical about these types of claims and the worries until I read this, since it is dispassionate and based on recognizable past patterns of history. It's also shockingly accurate in it's predictions about today, given it was published in the mid-90s.

I am DEFINITELY preparing for war ...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join