It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Concerning False Flag June/July from CIA Source

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher
[quote

As far as the RR tracks. This could be a way for authorities
to move around the country without using fuel.
As trains run on steam or coal and take their fuel
source with them. And rails run through basically every area
on the map and are accessible to highways at crossings.
That will be there means of travel for boots on the ground.
just lower a ramp and the humvees can slide right off
onto the highway.

Trains run on diesel!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

source with them.

What?!?

Seriously, how many steam trains do you have left in the US? BTW, steam trains run on coal, they are the same thing.

We don't even have that many deisel trains left over here, most are electric these days. I can think of only one steam train in use, and that's just for tourism purposes.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm sure Quayle or "Hawk" also said be prepared and purchase emergency food, maybe gold, what else?

Just call them at their 1-800 number to prepare. They take all major credit cards.

They have been very concerned about everyone's welfare for the last 10 years, during which they have issued 100s of similar rumors.

Realistically I think they both want new hot tubes. Just some suckers to help them pay for it.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Labrador Retriever]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Take it for what it is worth but certainly not out of the realm of possibility with last year's report of China hacking the US power grid.

Or these "informants" are using an event that happened last year in order to spread random fear about an attack that is not going to happen this year?

This is way too much of an "attack" to be plausible. If China shut down the US and caused the evacuation of cities this would be war. Yes, yes, I know, Lusitania, Pearl Harbour, Gulf of Tonkin and 9/11 but seriously ... picking a fight with the Chinese?

Come on guys. I don't think the US is that crazy ... yet.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
If the government really was going to stage a false flag operation and it somehow was leaked onto this site, ATS would be down and the servers which it's based on would be ****ing fried to hell. Especially since this topic is now on the "most replied" and "most flagged" list or whatever

Or instead, they have a host of "false flags" readily available and anything that is "leaked" is then removed from the list. If ATS stumbled across a genuine false flag before it occurred and the government went ahead with it .... there is nothing the government could do because ATS would prove their corruption.

More than likely is that if it is on ATS ... it ain't gonna happen because no government would be that stupid to let it "come true".

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Perhaps two timelines are crossing? One diesal, one steam & coal? WOW! FAR OUT MAN!!!!!!!!!
Peace, love

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I know there are a lot of Christians here at ATS so I just wanted to encourage all of you not to worry. Many Bible Theologians believe we will be called up to Heaven prior to the wrath of God coming on this earth. Live for Jesus – spread the Word.

SCNARIO FOR CHRISTIANS
For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ - 1 Thess 5:9 KJV

PRE-WRATH RAPTURE
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter - Rev 4:1 KJV

A POST-RAPTURE EVENT
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? - Rev 6:15-17 KJV

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I was watching the video clip from this thread, specifically the 11th part where Lucas says that he believed that the elite would pull off a 9/11 type of event to get people distracted while they run for the hills and make preparations (e.g. for an incoming astronomical event). This actually makes perfect sense if the 2012 hype is to get people's guard down for an actual 2010 event - meaning all the procrastinators (self included) get caught unprepared.

In light of this, a self inflicted EMP attack would be the perfect diversion to keep the public unaware that massive numbers of world leaders and support staff - troops and scientists, were heading in to the Denver area or to the seed bank.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstar02

Why must we debate? Why must everthing be a contest? Can we not look at a post and for a moment step into the reality of the author? Isn't that what ATS is for? Expand your mind. Open yourself to new idea's. Cast aside what does not resonate with you and clutch to your breast that which inspires.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher

"they are going to evacuate the cities....you don't want to be next to a railroad track."

What the hell is that suppose to mean?
Gonna be kinda hard for me to avoid...

cities make a great place for authorities to round
up mass amounts of people cuz they can encircle
the area and hunt inward.

source with them. And rails run through basically every area
on the map and are accessible to highways at crossings.
That will be there means of travel for boots on the ground.
just lower a ramp and the humvees can slide right off
onto the highway.

Those going to FEMA camps will be transported by railcars.

Water, ammo, guns, food, cash...car on full at all times---EMP attack, car won't matter. Bicycles will help.
Old vehicles with no fuel injection is said to be usable. We have an old Toyota truck. Old motorcycles will run.
I have food for over a year stocked, and other supplies.
Don't tell neighbors about any of your provisions......especially food.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaeJae
Those going to FEMA camps will be transported by railcars.
Water, ammo, guns, food, cash...car on full at all times---EMP attack, car won't matter. Bicycles will help.
Old vehicles with no fuel injection is said to be usable. We have an old Toyota truck. Old motorcycles will run.
I have food for over a year stocked, and other supplies.
Don't tell neighbors about any of your provisions......especially food.

I think leading up to an event we'll have some serious problems in the country anyway. Having been unemployed for a while I quickly ate through my food reserves. We also experience a couple years ago a gasoline shortage crisis due to a pipeline being shut down for a few days. The impact was absolutely immediate and panic set in very quickly causing shortages. I think they'd put significant stress on the system prior to launching the plan. That means more unemployment, a bigger lending crisis, and food and oil shortages.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
There are too many problems with "evacuating" all the cities at once. They will more likely disrupt communications, including cell phones, like in Haiti, then pick off the cities a few at a time. Man power has to come mostly from abroad since Americans might balk at murdering women and children that look like them. They are probably recruiting men from far off places like Kyrgistan, Indonesia or China.They could get some local cooperation if they cover up what's actually going on but it probably wouldn't last long. Isolation is their biggest asset. With a major disruption they could isolate cities and run the people through Fema camps. The railroad is totally key, although they have facilities at airports to airlift prisoners, but any major reduction of the population will depend on railroads, probably with incinerator cars, or fema windowless buses could be used for gassing. Once they go all out there won't be much we can do. People didn't even notice what they did in Haiti. People didn't even care when Operation Paperclip absorbed the German SS and Gestapo, or when they killed JFK. Our government is totally corrupt and capable of anything and you know it.
This scenario fits right in to Washington's vision, but in Washington's vision we fought them off.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by m khan]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Evacuating a city is going to be troublesome with the power grids out.

No Traffic lights

and few gas stations working without manual/hand pumps to pull the gas outta the ground tanks.

Just a side note. Many gas stations in Florida have standby generators on site to have available power during hurricanes or extended power outages. I see them every day. But with disrupted transportation, they would be out of fuel in one day from lack of re-supply.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

This alignment could possibly blow out all satellites and our grid work, just like what they feared on year 2000 y2k. If their saying this than it is a cover up for an amazing event for human consciousness, this alignment could be the second coming of "christ"

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Have you guys heard the song of Jay Z and Alicia Keys, Empire State of Mind?
www.youtube.com...

Watch the video and pause at 11 seconds of the video, where you can see "the Eye" and the number 22 6 (22 of June) the same date of the Blackjack series.
Hope just another coincidence.

Take a look.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by joao_ed]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
No offense to the OP, but ANY warning from Steve Quayle, is ALWAYS wrong. If I were part of the whole disinfo crowd, he, more than all the rest so many claim to be shills, etc (Beck, Jones, etc,etc) would be at the top of my list.

I ran a thread the other day showing a site claiming Russian troops were landing as we speak, I asked for any ones input on the story, even stated I didn't think it was true, just wondering if anyone heard anything about it, and I get flamed by the obamabots because the story (not me) was claiming it was an order from obama. I was accused of getting all worked up (which I most certainly wasn't), etc. But none of you here that apparently are giving credence to "over reacter Quayle" commented on that thread, just the trolls, and I never even made any claims, just presented the story!

I don't get this place...?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by I_am_Spartacus

The original story was essentially that an energy crisis would cover up the collapsing world economy. Since then we've had 24-7 BP oil leak coverage so in that respect I think it was pretty right on (at least so far). With tensions heating up with NK, Iran, China, and a number of other spots including border tensions with Mexico I think this summer we could see some once in a lifetime events happen. So much for Obama the peace maker.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

www.youtube.com...

Watch the video and pause at 11 seconds of the video.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
You have now diverted a false flag by posting it on the internet. There plan is ruined.

If they where to pull of a false flag, it would be known about before.

You thwarted there plans.

GOOD JOB!

Funny, but that is what Quayle always claims, when his "predictions" inevitably ALWAYS fail to materialize. He never has to claim he was wrong because he always prevents the events from happening by outing them

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join