It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Concerning False Flag June/July from CIA Source

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
LET MY SHEEPLE GO!

Seriously,
Communication would be the first thing cut, yes. After that,
WE'RE ALL ON OUR OWN...
to make alliances, pacts, agreements, cooperatives, etc.
In fact, we can do that now. Contingency plans.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Search for the timewave zero and look at the grid for 2010. Something very big starts to happen June/July and it mimics viral things in June/July at other time periods. They show connections to other times in cycles. Oct/Nov shows a huge straight line going down, something major starts and only moves upward Jan 1 2011/11 11. Theoretically this could start Nov 11th too, 11 11.

In any case, we all know they have bad things planned, its best to stock up. And keep civil.
Even if things look impossible and people don't make it, don't resort to violence even if they send out waves to cause it.

This thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... which has disinfo in it, go figure, is still correct in alot of their programs.

And there will be sleepers stationed everywhere to start violence when things go down. They're going to be creating horrendous violence all around us.

Plan ways to get family out of town. By the way, the woods is not a good place to live in the winter in most places in North America.

So this is not good advice either.. Try to educate yourself on what to do.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
For those who have expressed that "these" kind of threads are useless or unworthy, allow me to submit this to you:

First, and at the risk of beating a dead horse (again), the level of preparedness required to address such a situation should already be in effect in most households. These kind of threads are a reminder and perhaps a wake-up notice to us to check our preps, tweak them if necessary, restock of items that we might've used since the last time we checked our stuff.

Consider this -- any one of us could loose power for an extended period at any time. It's not currently thought to be a high probability, but suppose it were to happen...... would you feel foolish for not having taken at least minimal steps toward the safety and survival of your family?

What sort of steps, you might ask....

Well, while I'm somewhat of a prepper (neo-survivalist), I also don't want to invest in goods or things that ONLY are beneficial if TSHTF. Now if your power is out for an extended time, your work is likely to be disrupted to, and that means also disrupting everyone else's work, which includes the supply of water, food, etc.

I urge us all to really consider the ramifications on a personal level, of an extended power outage. It can happen easily in most places just by natural means, as well as human-made means. Where does your water come from without power? D'you think it'd be prudent to stock up a bit of water, as well as a decent water filter, such as the Berkey Water Filter System. A couple hundred dollars is not much for peace of mind, IF you have a water source to filter from.

Food. I come from a long line of hoarders. I buy in bulk, but started with adding a few dry goods/canned goods each time I shopped. What's the worst thing that can happen if you're stocked for at least several months and rotate your stocks? You save money. WHOA!

First aid, which is more than supplies -- it's also training. On any given day, you could have a need to take things in hand to save the life of someone or your family, let alone in a crisis situation.

Shelter. Can you survive in your home without power? What would you need to acquire to keep warm/cool (whatever your need is).

Sure, a person could easily spend thousands, but to provide for at least your family's simple basic needs in advance of a possible impending disruption to your regularly scheduled life seems a very prudent thing to me, particularly in these charged times.

These kind of threads, while they often don't bear themselves out as to the specific date, can lean a family towards increased self-sufficiency, better and cheaper living. It's simple to write them off as mere fear-mongering. Just this year alone, millions of people around the globe have had their lives disrupted from natural means alone. Take care of ourselves, that's what we need to do, I believe. I want to have choices. If I am caught without any support and the high odds event occurs, then who am I to blame? The government? My neighbor? A faceless CIA entity? Or me?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
something fishy here.
the US power grid is not hooked
into the core network. It's a standalone
from the internet. China can't hack that
unless they were on site.

I disagree, I work for Xcel Energy. Not suprisingly they have outsourced to IBM India access to the site remotely. If they can touch the servers, the SCADA is connected. No, I am not a field technician, I sit in the North American control in Golden Colorado.

Scares the hell out of me that it is allowed........

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer
reply to post by boondock-saint

"As trains run on steam or coal " ???????

Are you sure you are living in this century? The railroad I worked on had
Diesel engines putting out about 3,000-4,000 HP. Steam and coal?

[edit on 27-4-2010 by endtimer]

LOL!!! I know... when I read that I thought WTF? Maybe the guy is living in India. I believe their trains run on sacred cow manure.

[edit on 28/4/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That is not correct - all points (AKA Server Farms) of the internet have to be power redundant, so when the power goes down you still have phone service, it's just done that way incase of emergency. so, if the internet goes down with the power grid then it was ment to be that way. because the systems will kick in, and back up and running in less than 1 min.
this is how its set up...
City Power - 1+ hour Battery Time - Diesel Generators kick in - in about 2 mins or so, and once running - back to full power in 5mins or less.
Internet is saved.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

I absolutely agree. The only "False Flags" we ever see here are the fear mongering posts such as this one that never come to fruition. This country's citizens are armed to the teeth, and such supposed "roundups" are logistically impossible. You know, sometimes this site is like a canker sore. You just gotta touch it with your tongue just to make sure it still hurts.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
These "false flag" threads and predictions would have more meaning, if like.. even 1 of them every came true.. like.. EVER. However, again we toss around doomsday, fear-mongering crap without thought, always from an "undisclosed source" who cannot for whatever reason, provide a shred of actual proof of the said coming event.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I agree with the posters that say that this sounds like a "my buddy who works for secret intel organization x says that he's heard somewhere that y is gonna happen and you'd better be prepared". kinda story.

Isn't that how cults get started?

"Hey, if we all kill ourselves tonight the big spaceship is gonna come along and take our souls to our new home".

I think someone's been watching "Die Hard 4" a little bit too often.

Sure, it's a technically possible scenario, and it has been discussed in mainstream media that if only a few central transmission stations were taken out there would be a cascade effect across the whole power grid.

As far as the poster that said that trains run on steam and coal - what century are you in?

As far as the poster that said the internet will collapse and communications will be down - well, *duh*, the power's out!

And yes, for any of you skeptics that think you'll be able to pump gas etc, when hurricane Andrew hit the Caribbean in 1992, they were unable to pump gas, withdraw money, do a simple transaction, communicate, or do anything else that we take for granted for weeks, and they were much less reliant on microchips than a Western country is today. Same for Katrina, and the same after the earthquake in Haiti.

Be prepared for the Government to take at least 5 days to get even basic supplies out to you after an emergency, and if you're in a very rural area it could be a lot longer. Learn to be prepared and less reliant on a government emergency response.

While I think it's highly unlikely this scenario will happen, it's always best to be prepared for any emergency. Learn how to rig an alternator to a battery (and always have these on hand), learn how to purify standing water, always have a stock of non perishable or long term shelf life food on hand that doesn't require electricity to cook or require cooking at all, replace emergency bottled water once a year. Remember, the average human needs about 2 litres of water a day just for drinking. If you take medication, always keep your supply high, don't ever plan on renewing at the last minute. Don't believe the stories that meds are only good for one year - it's a contruct of big pharma to make you renew perfectly good medication. Try to always have some non cash items of value on hand (such as gold or a useful survival skill) that you will be able to use for barter - cash will become useless after a major emergency.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Just to think, my sister thought I was crazy for buying 400 acres of land and burying those containers on it. With solar, wind, and methane gas generator systems, my own water supply and a tall fence, I guess I'm about as ready as I'll ever be.

I just feel a little sorry for those of you stuck in cities. I had thought the rural life was best years ago. Of course, being born and raised to live off the land helps a little.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by hdutton]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Oh, no.. Not again.....

Every time someone makes up a date for it all to blow up, everyone goes nutso. "stock up! This is the BIG one! This is IT!' Complete with sounds of panic, discord, dogs and cats living together, mass chaos, crossing of the streams, and on and on and on.

I've been on this site long enough to see something like 4 DOZEN of these 'on this date, KABOOM' type deals, and all they are are fear mongering devices. Nothing happens. Nada. Zip. They also seem to have a shelf life of 1- 3 weeks on the average. A couple are for longer (like good ol 2012)- but not many.

Get a grip and kick these things into the hoax bin! Geeze. As for the posters- cant you come up with some other way to get stars and flags???

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So some guy referred to as "CIA" (literally) passed some rumour to some other guy, who while didn't even understand what the man was talking about decided to pass it to the third guy.

Basically, the rumour says how "the grid" (presumably the power grid) will go down and that cities will be evacuated. The 2nd guy heard it from his life-time family pal and he thought, I quote "that sounded funny". Only after hearing some conspiracy radio show he suddenly realized what his hunting pal talked about.

Meaning ultimately that, this man needed a lengthy "conspiracy-nut" radio show to NOT take his family friend's first hand CIA information as "funny".

So he didn't understand what his friend was talking about, yet he had no problem taking bunch of tinhat pothead conspiracy nutjobs seriously. Please take no offence at this as I'm trying to think like an "non-conspiracy" person as that's what he is claiming to be.

Again, he has a family friend which according to him is a "ex CIA". Yet he only brags about how this conspiracy show enlightened him all of a sudden. Even though the "ex CIA" guy is his lifetime family friend.

To me, this is worse than Nigerian bank email frauds. And I am only posting this because it's on the front page. My 2c.

Disclaimer: I do not claim anyone is a hoaxing anything, nor do I claim that sh1t is or is not going to hit the fan nor I claim that ET's do or do not exist nor do I claim that any information posted here including but not limited to anywhere else is a lie.

[edit on 28/4/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackman12

"they are going to evacuate the cities....you don't want to be next to a railroad track."

For some reason that makes me think of how some of the FEMA camps are connected by railroad tracks....

Entirely insane scenarios pop into my head after hearing about that little detail.

just think of the Holocaust ,,you know Nazi Cattle cars but its not for Cattle !

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
But why now? If China has such a hard grip over the US. Wouldn't it seem more logical that they would continue with that power?

Though ive heard there are companies taking their companies back to US from china because of new taxes.

Studying China as a overall country they would gain more by not doing anything rational all at once but rather in the "dark".

I am sure there is a silent war going on politically, but cutting of all communication seems to contradict everything China wants. They do want to be the empire, but they still need money. China does not have the best future right now. But still, come on.

How can timewave zero be right? is it based on our timetable? I mean we don't really know how accurate is is. Just like the Mayan calendar..

Why is it so hard to believe that there is majority out there that want the opposite? If not i would think our lives would be dramatically different.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
I have a contact in this group.

Sure you do...

First, I fell its only right to post this.

Justified and correct? Is that how you truly "fell" about this?

You, op took the time of starting this thread to inform others. Thats a good sign for humans. But some still choose to mock you instead of offering sound advice.

Pointing at a hoax and saying that it is foolish to invest in it, is not mocking.

This is why some will make it, and sadly, most will not.

Yeah... Just because "some folks" don't drink the Kool-Aid, pick up arms and go screaming down the street "the NWO is coming!!!" at the first sign of a "badly written post of rumors and disinformation"- some people won't make it.

Now if 100% of the populace took every hoax as "truth"...now THEN everyone would make it.

Right?

The phrase 'False Flag' should be used much less from this point forward in our communities. Its being used so much and so often over hyped. Like recently.

Why should it be used less? You have a contact in these groups and you are saying that this is "correct information".

That being the case, shouldn't the term "false flag" be used even more?

You are losing me here.

They have camps, yes. Some like to say they dont exist, but HR 645 and Clintons admission in the 90's makes this not even debatable.
Camps are real.

Thank God Alex Jones has you listening to him. Who would believe in all these camps if people like you didn't spread the story like wild fire?

Now, with newer legislation and stuff Bush put into place, I mean both Bush's there...

Nod to Bush, eh? So...I assume you think Bush (pick one) is part of some masterminded plot to use camps, trains and false flag attacks on citizens of America.

Ok...

We are set up to be taken over from within.

Maybe it has something to do with the average man today being a total idiot who can't help but gravitate towards stupid stories and misinformation as if they were true?

Maybe it has something to do with so many "doom sayers" running around quoting Alex Jones like he is some kind of Jesus spreading the word?

Eh...maybe you are just wrong?

Theyll wait until 'something' causes fear in the masses, then declare martial law for our own good.

Right....sure...your contacts tell you all this or are you just quoting another Conspiracy outlet that has all the credibility of a snake-oil dealer trying to sell his product to a crowd of "fools"?

Trains... Why trains?

Yeah! WHY TRAINS!? Oh yeah... because that it what you have been told by others.

Easy.

Easy for you...since you do not even seem to care about how "truthful" anything you are spewing as fact actually is.

Trust me... sharing information is not easy when you actually give a damn if you are quoting lies or not.

No one stopped to ask themselves why Warren Buffet dropped billions of his own cash into Burlington North freight...

Must be to get all of us on trains?

Trains hold alot of cargo(sheeple)

Nod to Bill Cooper now, eh?

I always find it totally amazing how many people tend to adopt phrases and word-ways of other speakers as if they have no thought of their own.

If someone says "you can't print phantom money", you know they are a Gerald Celenti fan.

If someone says "911 was an inside Job and FEMA trains/camps will get us all", then it is safe to assume that person has been sniffing the Alex-fumes.

In other words... mimicking (actually, parroting) a crazy doom-sayer's rhetoric may impress some other "website zealot" out there. But it sure don't impress me.

In fact, it just goes to show me where you get your news, insights and where you waste your time and research.

Trains are already in place and would nto arise any undue attention.

Trains are everywhere...are you saying this is evidence of something wicked or nefarious?

Trains go to most bases I believe and most of these supposes camps.

So do buses, planes, bikes, trucks, helicopters, boats, joggers and all sorts of things. I wonder why you are only attaching your worries to trains.

Trains are easier to use than planes for this type of op. Minimal workforce to operate them and little force required to herd the sheeple.

Apparently you have never tried to put millions of Americans in trains before.

Little force?

Wow...you really believe this don't you?

It is such a shame that you speak so openly and forcefully on this subject, even saying you have contacts with inside information, but you have no proof to share, and seem more ready to quote Alex Jones then to display any semblance of "inner knowledge" on the subject.

Alot of weird stuff has happened recently most do not connect...

Blanket statements do make one seem so much more wiser....eh?

How about this one-

"So many signs are smashing our faces, yet only a few (like me) can read those signs".

See how worthless and stilted that sounds?

Oprah is closing shop...

Oprah is not closing shop.

BlockBuster is going out of business,

Along with a thousand or more other retail outlets across the globe.

ABC closing all regional offices save for DC...

Are you watching the metdown of our economy and the job cuts across the board?

Are these all early hints at your trains coming?

420k+ troops stationed here since 2008 for domestic use...

It isn't like we have a war on the Mexican boarder and half a country going "stir crazy" over a black President. Never mind the fact that the money is running out and that all the jobs are evaporating at light speed.

Why would we need troops on American soil?

Must be for the trains...right?

Is that what your "inside contacts" tell you to tell us?

Drones coming to the south border...

Not a fan of these Death-Machines...but get used to them. They are the "soldiers of the times". But you are saying that these Drones have something to do with putting millions of Americans on trains to send them off to prison camps.

I see...

And you say this as if it is as factual as the makeup of water molecules.

HR 645...

Trains?

PreCrime and the Future Attribution Screening Technology about to be in use by DHS...

Are you mistaking the full use of a new technology to be a stepping stone towards getting millions in these trains you speak of?

The more than 75% rise in food prices since 2008...

Again...the money is running out. If you think inflation means "death camps and trains" then I am afraid we are on totally different trips of paranoia.

Swine Flu operations being a lie...

Baxtor got paid...end of story. It was a hustle to make 60+ billion dollars on moving a product.

But you think this was all due to a operation that plans on putting millions on trains.

Ok.

Now, seperate, none of that seems bad really... Maybe to some Im sounding like a nut,

I'm glad you said it...It is against the T&C rules for me to be too blatant on that matter.

but I know me and mine have bugout bags ready to go in the 4x4 just in case.

Riiiiiiiight...bugout bags. Yep...you really are prepared for the military coming to find you and place you in these camp-trains.

Bugout bags...

The use of the term alone shows me where you get this info from and just how unprepared you are for such a "nightmare" if it ever became true.

Now, if an EMP is used, it all depends on how big the device is, and how many areas are effected by it.

Just like that TV show? YEAH!!! I hear you man!

Not out of the question I think, but unlikely.

Well heck, why not trains equipped with EMP weapons!?

Two birds with one stone!

I say we all start assuming that these trains will all have cannons that fire EMP waves at us while they capture and detain us.

Maybe Alex can say it on his web-show so we can all jump on board and say its true.

I think it will be more along the lines like NLE-10 or something there abouts.

Thanks for your "guess"...if you do not mind I am going to file it under "jumps to baseless conclusions that I wouldn't make myself".

Regardless, if one American city starts to rise up for whatever reason, martial law WILL be declared like after Katrina and arms will be taken first thing, before food is even given out.

Oh...I think a city or two will surly riot if the situation keeps declining.

But you won't catch me telling people that FEMA trains will then come and bring them to the Alex-Jones camps.

Spreading that kind of rhetoric is just a way to get people worried and acting like total idiots in a dire time where we need to remain calm and intelligent.

You think Im crazy?

Honestly? No...

I just think you are a young man who has jumped to too many conclusions in the haste of youth.

Now if it turns out that you are over the age of 35 and spewing this nonsense, then yeah, I think you may be a bit crazy and possibly on some list somewhere.

tell that to the dead in New Orleans from corupt cops and men in black outfits illegally detain Americans from leaving a flood zone.

What do I tell the innocents who were raped, killed and robbed by the looters that the police were handling the best they could?

I know this summer and fall Ill be on vacation somewhere south and possibly a small island.

Right...a small island. Just you and your inside-contact with your bugout-bags and your supplies, laughing at those who didn't see the signs warning of the trains.

Sorry...two thumbs down on your info and irrational thinking habits.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
:/

This to me seems like a bunch of disinfo meant to strike some fear into people. It is possible they would stage an attack on us but not one so big that our society crumbles.
OP, I also don't like the way you end you post with a sentence you give no explanation for. All in all, I am rather turned off by this post.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
:/

This to me seems like a bunch of disinfo meant to strike some fear into people. It is possible they would stage an attack on us but not one so big that our society crumbles.
OP, I also don't like the way you end you post with a sentence you give no explanation for. All in all, I am rather turned off by this post.

Spoken like a person with some ability to discern "bull" from "gold".

Well done.

Stay off the CRAZY TRAIN...it only leads to fumbling and chaos.

I wouldn't trust these doom-sayers to wash my socks, never mind give me the low-down on the false flag terror attacks of the future.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Disinfo or not, the timewave shows stuff happening in June/July and its worth checking it out, it may be something the elite are using even to make things happen. It shows something big happening late fall.

We're always hanging over the edge because no one here understands how to survive, they have nothing stocked up mostly and no skills to survive with.

Getting prepared early rather than later for anything, but basically suvival, food/water/heat, first aid, and whatever else is a bonus. Anyway it can't hurt.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Wow. Why is it when you listen to these people (the radio interview behind this thread) they are always nothing but non-specific political bluster? His demeaning of Obama and repeated references to the 'Red Chinese' and other slurs is quite telling. Does anyone actually believe that if something like this were to occur that it would be the President that cooked it up and pulled it off? It's ridiculous.

Stop and deconstruct the scenario. WHY would they do it? Who would gain and in what way? yea, yea sure... martial law, complete control, NAU, blah, blah, blah... But lets face it, they can make that happen without destroying hundreds-of-millions or billions or dollars in assets that THEY already own. The only entity that would even consider doing something like this is one that has no vested interest in the country's assets and wants to hurt the country and its benefactors.

Like all the others before it this is BS.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by dplum517

Disinfo or not, the timewave shows stuff happening in June/July and its worth checking it out,

That made me laugh so hard I have to thank you for the free chuckle.

Some bunk website that deals with "telling the future" says "keep an eye open" and that leads you, a fully functioning adult, to the conclusion that this story is worth watching.

Right...

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join