It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Concerning False Flag June/July from CIA Source

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
Just to think, my sister thought I was crazy for buying 400 acres of land and burying those containers on it. With solar, wind, and methane gas generator systems, my own water supply and a tall fence, I guess I'm about as ready as I'll ever be.

I just feel a little sorry for those of you stuck in cities. I had thought the rural life was best years ago. Of course, being born and raised to live off the land helps a little.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by hdutton]

Most arent able to do this, but your situation is ideal. Im glad you had the forsight to prepare ahead of time.

This is an ideal scenario. People need to think of basics such as food, water, or something to purify water with, ie. MMS, kind of handy, and boiling for 20 minutes. Also, the solar/wind generators, print off some plans. Who knows what might end up being needed one day.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

I don't know about you... but I was covertly warned about 9/11. Had I and the others known exactly WHAT and WHEN... we would have probably gone public (like now) and that scenario could have been also written off as a hoax. Hind sight is always 20/20. Keep spilling the beans guys... because I'm one who believes when doing so... they're forced to abandon and or postpone their plans altogether.

And no matter what the case... you should always be prepared to the best of your ability and resources. That should be a law of nature in my books. That's the main reason for all these rumors... to prod you into being prepared.

I was a mini Girl Scout (Brownie) and adopted the Boy Scout motto of BE PREPARED. I was born and raised to be paranoid.

[edit on 28/4/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix
reply to post by wylekat

I don't know about you... but I was covertly warned about 9/11.

HEY YOU NEW MEMBER!

Want to detail that sentence a bit? Perhaps explain how is it that YOU had prior warning on 911?

Because really...have you been detained and questioned by the FBI about this?

You should be.

That is a seriously HUGE thing to be casually saying like it doesn't even matter.

How about you explain that little sentence there...I know I do not take such words lightly, and I doubt many members of ATS will be happy to allow that sentence to go unchecked.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
You have now diverted a false flag by posting it on the internet. There plan is ruined.

If they where to pull of a false flag, it would be known about before.

You thwarted there plans.

GOOD JOB!

Well this is what i thought as well, but then i did some math and thinking.

Last week 1 million people visited ATS. Even if you bump that to 2 million, it's only 3/100 of 1% of the world population. Let's bump that number higher and say there are 50 million truth seekers out there like us. That would be only 7/10 of 1% of the world population. Even 100 million people is only 1.5% of the population!

My point is that we (the truthful awake ones) are of a minority to the sheeple. it doesn't matter if we know because its easy to discredit us and everybody else doesn't know.

If i had to guess the situation, id say it wouldn't be an EMP. If the grid goes down for, lets say 72 hours (reasonable?), then you get the peoples attention without causing permanent damage. If an EMP is set off, you get people's attention, but destroy your country in the process. With a grid failure, things could get back to normal within a month or so. With an EMP, it would take AT LEAST a year. Though i think TPTB are stupid, i dont think they are THAT stupid

[edit on 28-4-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hedera Helix

Can you prove you had prior warnings to 9/11? Specifics?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I really think people went and took the "fire sale" scenario a bit too far but then again this could be plausible. I'm not sure of the capabilities one (or a group) must have in order to pull off a fire sale or large scale cyber-attack, but with lax security in place in some infrastructures, I believe it could be a cause for concern...

This was covered back in February I believe. I cannot find the full video, however I remember watching CNN's "drill" on what would happen during a massive cyber-attack against the US.

www.nowpublic.com...

That link is a short review of the scenario and whatnot, however I cannot say what happened at the end of the "drill" as I fell asleep watching (which probably tells you how interesting it was ).

Of course I do remember everything being calm throughout the whole scenario I believe and by that I mean no one rioted, got that worried or anything to that effect like what would ACTUALLY happen if this occurred.

I'll keep looking for the full drill video.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
With these false flag alerts for every month they're bound to be right eventually.

What's interesting about this, though, is i've been saying for a long time myself that the bankers are too proud to just let the stock market crash and have their incompetance be what history remembers causing it, and they're keeping it afloat until something happens they can blame it on.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks for adding positively to this Mr. Mask. You sure do a great job of coming on here and just ripping people's thoughts and ideas to shreds. Dude, if you don't like the thread then just bail on it. No one is forcing you to sit here and read through this. It just sucks when people are discussing something and you come in here, all high and mighty and try to put people's opinions and thoughts down. You're not de-bunking anything even, just bashing and pointing out your OWN opinions. But hey, you rock!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Been there done that... thank you very kindly. Why would they need me to confirm what they already knew... after the fact?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Really, when something like that is promoted so much, and shows some spikes and similarites, I always think "they" are doing it. There is an overkill of situations disclosed online, and it makes me think nearly all of it comes from them.

Whatever goes down, will be by design. The fema camps are real, the bases are real, Denver International Airport is real, the disclosures are from militia usually online, some interviewed face to face like in the Disclosure Project or Project Camelot. They're not hiring a whole lot of kooks, so its either true, partially true, or some confusing terrorist campaign to keep people talking online nonstop about these things, that coincidentally are showing up all around us, like the fema camps. the bases, the signs of the times.

I happen to know things myself that something big is going down, and what those bases/trains will be used for. I don't know how to get most people ready for it, nothing we write about is going to be preparation for what is actually planned, nor is any specific time or disclosure likely to be the right one.

Ie. they say the power goes out in June. It could simply mean, stock up, a virus is being released (that fungus one is already out for example).

Stocking up is a good idea, but also, if there is going to be a mad max situation, ahead of time getting people around you to know what could happen and to not turn to violence is the most important thing.

What really gets to me is: 1) how insanely twisted the elite are, centuries into planning an apocalypse, with all those cambridge/harvard degrees they think in this incredibly low level brutal way. They need to understand who they are as well as who we are, and walk away from it all. 2) anyone working for them. This can only go down by your YES. Say no, and walk away.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risen
With these false flag alerts for every month they're bound to be right eventually.

What's interesting about this, though, is i've been saying for a long time myself that the bankers are too proud to just let the stock market crash and have their incompetance be what history remembers causing it, and they're keeping it afloat until something happens they can blame it on.

I don't think anyone who might know something can get it right! They would be in danger. There seems to be a kind of inner battle going on behind the scenes, a duality within the black ops and groups, so they release stuff themselves from various camps. But hit on the right situation? Not likely. But they may use any one that might get people thinking preparation.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Where are they going to ship the people from the cities?

Railroad cars to where?

It doesn't make any sense to me.

This whole scenario of the government putting people in railroad cars and shipping them to some sort of relocation centers seems to be a regular theme here on ATS but I can't find any logic in it.

What are they going to do with all those people that they stick in camps?
How will they be fed?
Where will all the sewage go?

It would be easier just to leave the people in place and they work your evil scheme to take over the county.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by silo13

At this point in the hypothetical situation, the reason is irrelevant. The means and the outcome is what is important.

If it is an EMP burst, from fake aliens or china it doesn't matter. In any case we will have a clearly defined enemy.

However an EMP burst makes for a game changing scenario. One I had not planned for but I will now. If you prepare properly for this and it happens you could end up being light years ahead of everyone in your ability to survive. That is if you end up with a car that is running and everyone else's dies. However if you do, understand you will be target numero uno for everyone to take what you have. So don't use until you are fully ready.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Anonymous Avatar]

You hit the nail on the head my friend. There is a lot of misinformation on EMP. If one wants a real world example just look up 1859 EMP. Fires started around the world all at one moment. The culprit was the sun. It happen again in 1921, but not as bad, but still caused problems.

The biggest threat is wiring. It acts like an antenna to capture the 150,000 volts plus that comes across in 1/100th of a second. As far as our power grid goes, it would be burning on the ground. Fried like a burnt cockroach.

Just imagine, if it's a big enough strike, that most building would start on fire. Fires starting where ever there is wiring. So it's not just a matter of having something that does not get hit, it's a matter of dealing with the situation that would occure in less than 15 minutes of it.

The only way to protect anything is in a Faraday cage. If you don't know what that is folks, you should learn. False Flag is the least of the worries, although it would not take much to take down a great part of the grid for a month or better. The way it is layed out, one person with a few simple tools could take it out and not even be seen.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
If there is any truth in this I have to add I really believe it's going to have to do with 'disclosure.
It's going to come in the form of those 'little beings from far far away'.
And whether they are 'for real' or just puppets of the USA we won't know that either until 'they' get here.
But I can just feel it like an itching in my palm.
They're going to pull an Orwell or something along those lines.

peace

I completely agree.

The only thing that concerns me is how the MSM was proliferating the idea of U.S. Computer systems being vulnerable, and then there were the fake attacks or something. Now we see the evidence of all these troops being ready for this summer for mid-term elections. On top of that we have THIS information about a possible False-Flag. And above all of that the news on Aliens has been skyrocketing in the last year to the point where I believe whatever is about to happen will be a culmination of all of those things.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
All, I posted this last night and have just now had the opportunity to get back on. I want to thank everyone that posted replies. I understand the false flag concern because they are coming up every few weeks. I agree with most others in that even if this is completely wrong that something like it will eventually happen and we all need to be prepared.

The recent episode of V actually had a good line the leader tells her second in command that she wants to give humanity blue energy for free because the humans will become reliant upon it and then she can take it away with the snap of her finger. This is precisely where we are. Without power our society will rapidly fall apart.

I was just thinking what if it happened during school hours, how would I get my children and would the school even allow the children to be removed? Everyone will be looking for why the power has gone out and having an impossible time at finding out why because communication will go down.

Someone mentioned backup generators but my understanding of an EMP is that damages the circuitry by creating short circuits. A backup generator might provide lighting and other simple electric needs but more complex electronics would be inoperable including the computers and cell phones that we use to communicate.

I hope it does not happen in June/July because I am not prepared but I do believe given the increasingly availability of weaponry and consolidation of power that an event like this will happen. It is a question of when and not if.

What the trains part means I don't know. I just quoted what he wrote. I suspect it means that in order to restore 'civility' that the justice system will completely collapse and anyone found guilty of disturbing the peace will be shipped off. I can certainly see that happening and being abused to consolidate power.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Can you prove you had prior warnings to 9/11? Specifics?

Nope. I knew something was up... just didn't have a clue as to what it was. Then I looked backed the next day (20/20 hindsight, remember?) and said OMG that's what the anonymous a$$h@le ( ! ) was trying to tell me. Then it all becomes so clear. Unfortunately it's already too late to say or do anything because the message had been deciphered AFTER it all went down.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Yet another "false flag" thread...yawn. Is "false flag" the new, hot-hot phrase-du-jour for the 'IN' crowd?

Let's review some past 'False Flags', shall we?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now at least I have a good Hallowe'en costume idea...since by October this latest 'prediction' will be an old, forgotten memory. But, I expect a 'new' prediction will have been thought up, and posted, by then....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstar02
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks for adding positively to this Mr. Mask.

Yeah...sure...positive additions to this thread are to only be what?

People saying this nonsense is true?

People not pointing out the inconsistencies or inanities?

Sorry...I didn't join ATS to become a willy-nilly hand waver consumed by rumors and made-up stories.

You sure do a great job of coming on here and just ripping people's thoughts and ideas to shreds.

It is far better then doing a bad job at informing the gullible public.

Dude,

Dude? Sorry...as soon as anyone calls me "dude" I tend to consider them to be a juvenile or burn out.

Not saying you are each or either.

Just telling you how some adults look on those who use such terms to identify with those around them.

if you don't like the thread then just bail on it.

I love this argument the most. Three answers to this drivel-

1) The government is investigating, cataloging and publishing sentences and views from this site. I refuse to allow maniacal tomfoolery to take place without entering the cage with a few rational thoughts. Can't let the psychos and/or the irrational speak for us all.

2) I entered this thread because I saw it was based on rumors and baseless lies. If you assume that people should only enter threads they agree with, then you are missing out on a large portion of ATS activity...debate and denying ignorance.

3) If someone can worry thousands of people with manufactured lies...I surly have every right to make some waves in that pond with some blunt truths.

No one is forcing you to sit here and read through this.

No...but I am forced to live in a society that is slowly losing its mind over nonsensical subjects and false statements. As long as I am in danger of one of these "nut jobs" shooting up my workplace because they read (and took seriously) a blatant source of "false information", then you will find Mr Mask here telling you how it is.

It just sucks when people are discussing something and you come in here, all high and mighty and try to put people's opinions and thoughts down.

I understand...

Imagine how much it sucked to be the guy telling everyone that the world was not flat...man that guy was hated.

You're not de-bunking anything even, just bashing and pointing out your OWN opinions.

Wrong...I was pointing out where the info came from, how that source makes millions of dollars a year selling said info, and expressing my total disappointment in the people who suck it up and regurgitate it for consumption by the gullible and paranoid.

But hey, you rock!!!

I sure in hell do.

Way more then those who find it "profitable" to sell paranoia and disinfo to the dumbed-down public at large.

Enjoy the conspiracy-cookies...they have all been baked by business men intent on freaking you out and to keep you coming back for more.

Eat up and beware the evil timewave-zero-FEMA-demons.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Anyways, if you want to save a few things from EMP strike, get an old micowave and cut the cord off. Put a laptop or other items in it. With the shielding from leaking out micowaves, it keeps out EMP as well.

Want to save your car? See if you can afford a large enough cage made of Aluminum or Copper screen. The bigger it is, the more complex the design.
When in the Air Force a long time ago, I worked on the E4-B. It was one of the few planes that had EMP shielding. Tens of millions per plane back then.
The new composite planes have to have a built in shield because they lack for lightning strikes. They have a mesh in the layers of the composites and all connected together. I know because I was a lead engineer on a new plane up until last years cut backs.

Just remember path of least resistance is hard to follow with EMP. Protection switches cannot react fast enough at that high of voltage. Which is why our power grid cannot easily be protected.

The best our Govt could do, it make some backup special transformers. There are a couple of hundred of them in the US on the highest voltages lines. The est. time to make a new one is at least 3 years with the power on, like now. If it all goes out, maybe 10 years to get them built.

When you start looking into the real information, all the 2012 - 2013 solar stuff coming. All the 2012 stuff in general that is well documented for thousands of years. It's just hard to grasp what the hell will happen.

If this comes as a false Flag in July or whatever, there is not enough time to do dick about it except gather food, water, guns and head for the hills.
Because if you wait until it happens, you won't be heading anywhere without a horse to be honest.
Even with a car, you will get no fuel out of the tanks, etc.

Again, think 1859 because that's the year you will be living in.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
If i had to guess the situation, id say it wouldn't be an EMP. If the grid goes down for, lets say 72 hours (reasonable?), then you get the peoples attention without causing permanent damage. If an EMP is set off, you get people's attention, but destroy your country in the process. With a grid failure, things could get back to normal within a month or so. With an EMP, it would take AT LEAST a year.
[edit on 28-4-2010 by mossme89]

I was thinking if it is a 'false-flag' according to Steve Quayle's interpretation to cover up the economic collapse then it actually would make perfect sense (you know to a dictator).

If your country is about to collapse and you have tremendous control then you have a lot of options open to you. Letting it happen and then having it go through decades of destitute conditions to rebound is one. Bringing it down completely and setting up a new 'paradigm' is another and could potentially bring the country back much faster but under your laws and guidelines and not the ones it had before. I think this was the basic premise behind the series Jericho. Blaming it on an outside source is just a prerequisite for a newly formed nationalist government.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join