It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info Concerning False Flag June/July from CIA Source

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Wasn't a false flag suppose to happen this month? And last? And February? And before that...

Just asking

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
More like april...so sick of disinfo...get to denver and fast

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
And how these type of threads continually make the front page of ATS with only 15 flags and 3 pages of replies baffles me. There are threads with actually substance that are very active that receive no attention, and crack pot predictions and obvious hoaxes receive front page news. Just what exactly does that say about those running this site?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by freedommom

I read 'One Second After' a couple of months ago. Good book, I think that it presented a very accurate take on what could happen.

I think the (then) Soviet Union developed a single-burst nuclear weapon that if detonated high over Nebraska would produce an EMP that would affect all of the continental USA along with portions of Canada and Mexico.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Maybe im drawing at straws here but if this conversation is correct, then it makes perfect sense. What will mask a world wide economic collapse and evacuate cites? If you said false flag other worldly Alien attack you would be absolutely correct. "Until I herd Hawks broadcast ", obvious to me it seems like he talking about Dr. Stephen Hawking. Don't any of you find Dr. Hawking speech a little bit odd? For those who don't know what Dr Hawking recently said, here it is. Dr Stephen Hawking: Humans should fear Aliens

It doesn't matter if you believe in ET's/UFO's or not, the idea is to create a mass hysteria the likes the world has never seen. All those years of "media" demonizing Aliens as theses treble creatures (aside from some movies and such) might be finally coming to fruition. If any of you have been watching this BS Government VS Goldman Sachs 10 hour debacle and what happened to Greece yesterday, you might see why this makes sense to those in power. After word got out that Greece's bonds were reduced to JUNK the NASDAQ took a 200 plus point nose dive.

Now the part where this gets very interesting is the line where he says, "they are going to evacuate the cities....you don't want to be next to a railroad track." To me this sounds like Martial Law and since the President now has the power to declare Martial Law, this if true, will certainly happen. If you guys forgot about PDD51/NSPD51 (Presidential Decision Directive 51or its other name National Security Directive 51) here is the details. PDD51
Anyway I had further points like Obama's executive order to allow Interpol to come to the United States, but I have to put my invisible handcuffs on and go to work.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have a contact in this group.

First, I fell its only right to post this.

You, op took the time of starting this thread to inform others. Thats a good sign for humans. But some still choose to mock you instead of offering sound advice.

This is why some will make it, and sadly, most will not.

The phrase 'False Flag' should be used much less from this point forward in our communities. Its being used so much and so often over hyped. Like recently.

They have camps, yes. Some like to say they dont exist, but HR 645 and Clintons admission in the 90's makes this not even debatable.
Camps are real.

Now, with newer legislation and stuff Bush put into place, I mean both Bush's there...

We are set up to be taken over from within.

Theyll wait until 'something' causes fear in the masses, then declare martial law for our own good.
Trains... Why trains?

Easy.

No one stopped to ask themselves why Warren Buffet dropped billions of his own cash into Burlington North freight...

Trains hold alot of cargo(sheeple)

Trains are already in place and would nto arise any undue attention.

Trains go to most bases I believe and most of these supposes camps.

Trains are easier to use than planes for this type of op. Minimal workforce to operate them and little force required to herd the sheeple.

Alot of weird stuff has happened recently most do not connect...

Oprah is closing shop... BlockBuster is going out of business, ABC closing all regional offices save for DC... 420k+ troops stationed here since 2008 for domestic use... Drones coming to the south border... HR 645... PreCrime and the Future Attribution Screening Technology about to be in use by DHS... The more than 75% rise in food prices since 2008... Swine Flu operations being a lie...

Now, seperate, none of that seems bad really... Maybe to some Im sounding like a nut, but I know me and mine have bugout bags ready to go in the 4x4 just in case.

Now, if an EMP is used, it all depends on how big the device is, and how many areas are effected by it.

Not out of the question I think, but unlikely. I think it will be more along the lines like NLE-10 or something there abouts.

Regardless, if one American city starts to rise up for whatever reason, martial law WILL be declared like after Katrina and arms will be taken first thing, before food is even given out.

You think Im crazy? tell that to the dead in New Orleans from corupt cops and men in black outfits illegally detain Americans from leaving a flood zone.

I know this summer and fall Ill be on vacation somewhere south and possibly a small island.

Good luck, God speed, and God Save the Repvblic

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You don't need to access the powergrid from the internet. (But could)

You can access it either directly through smartgrid nodes, smartgrid appliances at the house.

Or if you're really smart. You can directly hack the datastream that's IN THE POWER LINE.

The internet isn't the only system you can commincate with using digital data.

That being said. It would take a crapload of EMPs.

Take Arizona for example. We have our own coal and nuclear plant. If the grid outsofe of Arizona becomes damaging, we can cut off and supply our own local power. Without fear of anyone hacking into it. Unless they were local.

So I feel bad for states that entirely rely on outside power sources. Arizona will be fine.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher

"they are going to evacuate the cities....you don't want to be next to a railroad track."

What the hell is that suppose to mean?

Gonna be kinda hard for me to avoid...

This is the most important thing you have to realize, is WHAT IS DENVER INTERNATIONAL ALL ABOUT?

They have sold humanity out to their negative ets, and have 4000 or more underground bases in the world. With sacrificial altars.

People are going to be starved to death on the surface by the billions, they will kill each other, if you can picture your worst nightmare.

The surface will be nothing compared to the torture they intend to inflict on their victims down below.

Everyone, group up if it happens. Become a village. Help each other. Think of this as a final exam if necessary, though don't give up. What will free your soul? From them?

There are very few people that can get prepared for this, most people live pay check to pay check, and many run out of decent food and gas money inbtween.

Think of hospitals, prisons, orphanages. Obviously they will have no plans in effect for them, but if this really happens. What should we do?

Don't allow them to put you on a train, period!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
You have now diverted a false flag by posting it on the internet. There plan is ruined.

If they where to pull of a false flag, it would be known about before.

You thwarted there plans.

GOOD JOB!

I hope. Timewave zero shows some pretty big spikes starting June/July going to November.
Then a huge drop off in November-January. I hope that isnt a massive die off with winter coming.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I hope this is bogus like the 9000 over false flag predictions on ATS, cause it would ruin my summer vacation lol XD

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
what another one?

Best rearrange my will..... again...

You are sure this time.. right?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Evacuating a city is going to be troublesome with the power grids out.

No Traffic lights

and few gas stations working without manual/hand pumps to pull the gas outta the ground tanks.

They're going to have back up power. Their stuff isnt going down! Just ours!

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I wonder if the grid is really going out then, and not November like I thought it might? This could be an excuse to cut the internet out instead. That they claim they suspect a major attack so they cut the world wide internet?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I have a friend who lives right next to a line of freight tracks. The past few weeks they have been coming to dead stops on these tracks in the middle of the night, 1am, and usually again at 3am. This is in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, right near Philadelphia, HIGHLY populated areas. Not even a week ago I was walking home from this friends' house after one of the trains had passed. I had to wait for the train since I live on the other side of these tracks. The strangest thing was that I saw a road flare right on the tracks where the road I was following crossed these tracks. Could they be running drills leading up to this?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This may very well be true. In the past if I wanted to buy some thing from Hong Kong, I use to go to Hong Kong and then go on Ebay or similar sights.
Two weeks ago I tried and all I was getting the pages from within the Country. I tried to go to other countries but cannot get out of US. I thought I am doing some thing wrong or may be some thing is wrong with my computer because I tried to go to Benjaminfulford sight in Japan. I didn't have any problem getting there. Can any one try and let us know what is going on.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
NPR did a broadcast on something very similar this past week. it was about data bombs embedded in our power infrastructure AND were talking to an ex-CIA fellow whom said that these are in place, and we have similar technology planted in their infrastructure too.

it's just a matter of time when someone decides to pull the trigger.

do a search on NPR for the story. it was aired last week. (between apirl 19 - 23)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Whatever posted on ATS will not happen 99.9%. End of story.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Wasn't a false flag suppose to happen this month? And last? And February? And before that...

Just asking

Yeah, so they missed getting it right on the "next false flag sttack" the last 8 years. If we keep saying "nest month", one of these days we'll be correct, then we can say, "See, I told you so." Then we become the wise guru of predictions and we can sell our book and appear on shows and....

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is both correct and incorrect.

Over A year ago the chinese hacked into our power grid controller servers and planted executable files to the tune of over 20 instances. this was done by a chinese student doing a thesis paper on security etc. 6 of these executables were found, the rest remain and are waiting to be executed.

This iwas both reported by the US news, and the Chinese news.

My guess is this student is not a student at all........

And no, I have no links to shere, as they are on my comuter which is down.

Recon3

Originally posted by LegalizeFreedom
reply to post by boondock-saint

I agree, wouldn't be the Chinese doing it, it would be the US. I don't usually listen to these people who claim to have talked the CIA agents and the like, but that sounds like a very likely scenario. In fact if I had to bet on a scenario, this would rank pretty high up there.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Today Greece was downgraded to "junk" wich means the country need money or will go bankrupt. They also say that this might be like a domino situation since Portugal, also downgraded, Spain, Germany and France might be the next "brick" to fall.

The worldwide news have been covering the issue of cyber attack, being the next terror. They are alredy pumping every information trough the news and via web.

Så offcouse there is this feeling that it all seems to point to a situation wich cannot be stopped since the the number of enemies of the western world is more than 1...

I heard Google could be the target. Apperantly Google has services that connects to US Gov.

But China already did this when they hacked Google.

But does anyone know when the grid is going to be introduced?

[edit on 28-4-2010 by lost artistic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join