It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Experts Say Aliens Real! We've been working with them for over 50 years now. [from 2007]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

wasn't that meeting a couple months/years ago? still, what prompted the mother of all MSMs to suddenly give this airtime? did they get wind of classified but official confirmation that there will be disclosure soon?

are they going to make out ETs to be friend or foe? ahh, the anticipation and apprehension

[edit on 26-4-2010 by reject]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This was over 2 and a half years ago. Nothing became of it. Next!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
The government and press have been lying about UFO's since the very beginning of the press in the United States. Most people in the world now say that they believe that UFO's are real. They know that governments have hidden the truth about ufos and aliens.

www.project.nsearch.com...

Good to see it getting some, well needed, press.

LOL!
What we see is hoaxes and rumors of hoaxes and a lot of maybes.
What we don't see is aliens.
What is probably worrying the PTB right now is not some kind of an imminent alien disclosure but the imminent opening of a can of whoopass on them by the newly impoverished, overworked, under payed and vastly unemployed masses. They will hang on to rumors of impending alien disclosures more than ever in order to avoid a lot of a** kicking that is coming their way AND to have the public notice veering away from the mechanics of destruction they have unleashed against the rest of the world in order for them to buy a little more time.
I have a hunch btw that NO Aliens are coming to save their a$$es.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Does anyone find it convenient that "disclosure" arrives at the same time technology sufficient to hoax an alien invasion becomes possible?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I do. I also wait to see how much the "you never landed on the moon" propaganda is going to play alongside this. They could be presenting indisputable evidence from the moon landings, that was all by chance overlooked all that time, so they could wage an argument against eh non believers of the possible CGI aliens of a future disclosure.
The "you never landed on the moon" is not making any sense any way, unless of course it was fabricated to give an extra weapon for the "believers" arsenal.

I have a feeling that a fake disclosure cannot wait any more longer because cutting edge technology is making its way in peoples homes every day in an ever increasing pace. Unless PTB finds a way to slow it considerably and keep their technological edge they can forget their fake disclosures until they might be able to do miracles in biotechnology and present a living alien like hybrid but made entirely of terrestrial DNA.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well if you actually believe they would be charitable enough to share every intimate detail they've come across in their security clearance modules, you're naive to trust anything. And most people are.

They only give a damn about those directly involved in these investigations, not as if they have an obligation to show on the news every night to Joe and Susan Doe the technology they come up with. They want workers, not critical thinkers. It's about control. Not advancement.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Its a hoax, you ppl really need to research these threads before you post about "yeah bout time the truth comes out!" and crap like that. Just google the title cnn.com never pops up in fact the only places with that title or anything close in reference is this site and the one the OP very ignorantly put on his post...

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING THIS ALTERNATE NEWS SOURCE A TABLOID YOU CHILDREN KILLED THIS WEBSITE JUST FOR YOUR S&F CONTEST

Was just on cnn.com
Yesterdays latest news

Latest News * Cleanup starts after 'gigantic' twister * Climate bill in limbo after Graham walks * Ticker: Obama has warning for Dems * Experts: Stimulus didn't help CNNMoney * Hundreds protest immigration law * U.S.: N. Korea torpedo likely sunk ship * Cold case: 'Precious' girl vanished in '77 * Japan PM feels heat over U.S. base feud * Condom memo won't halt pope's UK trip * Rebels battle pirates, government * UK sorry for pope-brand condom memo * Job seekers camp out in tentsVideo * Taliban suspected of poisoning girls * Bret Michaels in critical condition * Royal wedding off after cheating claims * 'How to Train Your Dragon' No. 1 * Yankees to visit Obama at White House * NFL Draft judgments SI | NBA playoffs * 'Magic happens' at Preservation HallVideo

And watch the video carefully and crank the volume up you will hear the reporters real voice talking. You ppl really couldn't see the lip sync problems? Your not wondering why that vid is soo choppy and thats the only site that has it? (cnn dont even have that video and they were the ones who were supposed to of made it right? lol. You guys are funny
and very gullible dont you see what your doing? Instead of believing the lies in real life without researching whats real your just believing whats online. Stop doing that, stop being lazy, and for gods sake please research threads before you post so you wont look idiotic.......

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Jeffdogg]

Once again I do believe that the mods should review and check the threads before they are published for validity. Everyone needs to send the mods a PM saying this so we dont have to read the bogus stories..

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
opps double post

[edit on 26-4-2010 by TheJuice902]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I like how Wolf doesn't make a joke out of it when his colleague obviously tries too. The smarter folk are opening their eyes and leaving their pride in the past. We are obviously no alone, and we have obviously been helped out to some extent, how much? not sure.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

CNN: Experts Say Aliens Real!

The most interesting thing to me personally is the clip from 1:25 to 1:54

"And then there is a retired air force security officer who while stationed in England was summoned to a downed aircraft in a forest." And then they cut to the officer describing the experience.

Note that the introduction did not include the words "alleged" "claims "says" or any other form of dismissive. The announcer stated that it happened.

I find that very interesting.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yup I believe everything that CNN puts out.

Just goes to show what a joke main stream media is now days.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by crusaderiam]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
AMAZING

A VIDEO FROM 2004 IS POSTED LIKE IT IS 2010

AND IT GETS THAT MANY FLAGS

THIS IS JUST SHOWS HOW DISINFORMATION RUNS HERE

NOT BECAUSE A THREAD IS TOP IN THE WEBSITE IT DOESNT MEAN ITS GOOD CONTENT

its time to implement a flag down system

and I am not a hater or a skeptic, I believe in alien life, I dont know if they are already here, but I am just with the truth, the reality is that this video is from 2004 or 01

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Faiol]

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeffdogg

GOD!!

PLEASE IT MAKE IT STOP

man, this video is real, in 04 AND 01 a conference about UFO happened and a LOT of important people appeared and they got covered a lot in every news station

its just amazing, in one side you have disinformation, in the other a guy with a crazy theory that didnt even bothered to research

flag down system needs to be implemented, otherwise, this website will never be able to be taken seriously

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Please note as has been mentioned above this isn't a breaking news article - it's a clip from 2007

The news scroll at the bottom of the video talks about Fred Claus's opening weekend in 2007

This has hoax written all over it I'm afraid..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2461b47670a1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
It makes me think of the two-hour special on either Discovery or the History Channel called "I Know What I Saw". It had a bunch of military and former members of state and Fed govt. talking about their sightings. I'm thinking this on CNN might be talking about that. The show was taped in Washington DC last summer. When was this on CNN, do you know?

Last year, I think, Larry King did a day or two with people who had either been abducted, or had seen craft, and he had some military on there too. CNN, for all the propaganda of late, just might be the channel that finally breaks this story. Better get on the ball, MSNBC, FOX!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It is good to see CNN covering this material, however the clip shown here is from 2007. So unfortunately it is not new news.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Good Post!

I love any post that has to do with UFO's and Aliens. This is a great video and should be kept in the archives. For one day, all this will be history and our children will be able to see how we were before contact with ET's.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
Please note as has been mentioned above this isn't a breaking news article - it's a clip from 2007

The news scroll at the bottom of the video talks about Fred Claus's opening weekend in 2007

This has hoax written all over it I'm afraid..

Did you watch the video?
See where the title of this forum says its from "2007"?

No, it's not a hoax, it is just "old news".
I actually saw this episode of Blitzers' show when it aired.

It isn't confirmation in terms of general consensus within all government agencies just SOME former or current government officials coming forward with stories, accusations and requests for the U.S. government to reveal the truth.

Watch the video, it IS Wolf Blitzer and it WAS on CNN.

Again, it isn't the government admitting to anything, just former or current employees talking about their alleged experiences with U.F.O.s and how the government is lying, which in itself isn't exactly new.

To be honest there isn't anything to hoax.

- Lee

[edit on 26-4-2010 by lee anoma]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Holy!

This is my third thread with over 100 flags, and I'm a newbie!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
2007?? Damn, you guys are bored, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join