CNN: Experts Say Aliens Real! We've been working with them for over 50 years now. [from 2007]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Disclosure on the existance of UFO had already happened since last year by various govts and no lesser than the Vatican. There are real and are here.

The least US and UK govts, whom had been tight lipped over the affair, had done was to declare declassification of secret files under FOIA regulations, which one will have the difficult task to know what to find for in the millions of serialised and coded documents..

Perhaps, disclosure on the intentions of the extra-terresterials is happening.... Stephen Hawkins, a much well known and respected scientist, with no reason to be enriching himself for profits, is the first line.

And right now, we as a human race is to discuss about it, not only here on ATS but on every forum in the internet as well as in real life - over family dinners, over the water coolers, over cafes, etc.

Consider it seriously. The first step to unavoidable full disclosure is to let loose a trial balloon to guage public mood.

Will they panic and fear, support SH's hypothesis? If so, then it is likely TPTB will use it as an excuse to the moderates in govts to clamp out and not divulge anything, to stop fear and panic.

Or will humanity say bring it on, sooner or later all will have to deal with it, better do so this generation with all things being equal, for tech advancement is not only limited to our race, but to enemies as well. There will be no end to it. We develope X bomb, they will develope a Y bomb.

That said, there still is a chance for diplomacy and are not without strengths of our own. To harm us will mean the extraterresterials need something we have and will have to step over our dead bodies to get it.

It will also means their own kind will suffer as well. Furthermore, when our backs are at the wall, where the chance to survive is nil, there is enough nukes in the world to blow it apart so that no one, no being gets anything in the end.

Enslavement is not an option, but if fair trade can be achieve, where all can have a measure of peace, equality and prosperity, a win- win situation is avaliable for all without any destruction to any being.

It's one free choice now, to reflect your mood back to TPTB. Full disclosure or trust them to do the job right. I certainly don't, not with the wars and poverty they had heaped upon humanity.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

You missed it because you are waiting for an official report from the president?

Those working for the US don't count much to you then I take it.

They do to many, because either they are telling the truth, OR they are telling a partial truth, OR the Governments want people to believe lies. Either way, this is coming form the top, permission to speak. They don't really step out of line,.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Not long now before the truth comes out.
Here's what I think we'll discover - maybe 2011, or 2012 at the latest.

-- Governments all over the world know that beings from other planets exist and have known this for over 60 years.

-- Scientists from American and Russia have worked with them closely in regards to the sharing of their technology that will benefit humanity. eg free energy and the healing of all kinds of disease.

-- They are 100% harmless, and seek only to help us. One main way they help us is to 'mop up' our toxic nuclear radiation in the atmosphere and in the oceans.

-- Abductions and cow mutilations are carried our by covert government agencies with the intention of creating public fear and distrust of these off world beings.

-- Crop circles are a sign of their presence.

-- The ETs that visit and have visited us for over 1000's of years are advanced humanity from the other planets in our Solar System, mainly Mars and Venus.

-- They exist on higher physical planes called the etheric planes (of which there are four), that our science can't yet see or measure. (Studies into 'dark matter' are the first steps towards understanding this subtle more refined aspect of physical matter.)

-- In order for us to see them, they just lower the vibration of their space craft.

-- Many now live among us serving a higher plan for this planet. This is either in their physical form held at a low vibration, or as souls choosing to incarnate in a human body at birth - (some are and some are not actually aware of their other world origin)

-- They will only make full contact with humanity when we have got our house in order. When we are on the road to living in peace and have done away with war and are living in right relationship with each other and the planet. This is how they live on their planets.

Sounds crazy and out there, but it wouldn't be a first for this site

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Disclosure will NEVER happen unless the Aliens do it themselves, why? Well because...

1. There would be mass panic and global wars
2. Economies would crash all over the world
3. Religion and faith would be pretty much shattered
4. Governments would loose a crazy amount of money from illnesses etc if new technology was released too quickly

These are but a few reasons why it will NEVER happen from a human angle

Why would all those super rich and powerful people want their fortune removed? They dont care about us common people, they care about power...unless they all die or Aliens disclose, it wont happen

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Disclosure will NEVER happen unless the Aliens do it themselves, why? Well because...

1. There would be mass panic and global wars
2. Economies would crash all over the world
3. Religion and faith would be pretty much shattered
4. Governments would loose a crazy amount of money from illnesses etc if new technology was released too quickly

These are but a few reasons why it will NEVER happen from a human angle
[/quote

1 There is a war right now
2 Economies are crashing now
3 Religions are being shattered now
4 governments are losing

just thought i would point that out?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Reminders are necessary to put on pressure. Good job OP!. May CNN follow up on what they had started and picked up by the other medias. Only through greater awareness can answers be found.

Absolutely. I agree with Seeker fTruth. Very good job here op. And I would not have found Slayers thread but for it! So thanks very much.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Interesting timing to be honest...

Stephen Hawking just laid out his theory that aliens could be nomads moving from planet to planet stripping it of resources wiping out sentient species.

Well my counter proposal to that is..

"They are going to be disappointed with Earth then..
"

Please let it be true(the former i mean the subject of this topic). We are all here in this time for a reason. some of us may join human liasons for the public or become human speakers for the aliens. of course if they did reveal themselves, we shouldn't just blindly follow them we should question them and see what beenfit are they getting out of it.

I feel change coming in the air, do you?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xfiler

I've heard that 2012 is the official date. That my advice is to lay really really low. Hide. And wait and see when and if the right group shows up. It is a duality, and form what I understand the ones that are Vrill/V will probably show up first, reptilians and hybrids, annanuki, the ones all the dragon statues venerate. The ones our leaders have sold humans out to.

I suggest hide out somehwere away from the crowds. I've already been told what to look for and what the positives will be like.

Edit to Add;

This is a critical issue, and people are so absolutely asleep, they're not understanding the world, the bloodlines, the egyptian artwork/heiroglypics, the statutes, gargoyles, dragons, serpents, etc. etc. They think they are waking up but dont understand ufology, and don't listen to the experiencers who have had contact.

There are many groups here, but the bad guys will eat us, and torture us, and they are the ones the leaders signed the human race off too. And all who have carried out real darkness in their lives, they're going to be claiming ownership of souls as well. Its a really big, terrible thing. The world trade center had summoning circles, and now its transferred to Denver. The are ritualists as well, dealing with more than ets. And have their own cloned ets that they create, the robotic ones.

Its crucial to wait until really good people show up and side with them, because when disclosure happens these won't be our friends!

Nonetheless, if the leaders themselves stage an attack, I would cautious. I would not be fighting against what the leaders want to fight against, but also know it could be staged to lend support to the wrong side.

So wait for the ones who actually do the right thing: heal everyone, want to redistribute all goods and end wars, who will preform arrests on the bloodlines if the people chose to be upgraded and to be positive and equal, and they dont surrender unconditionally.

The ones that come out, if they don't emerge just to attack us, and pretend anything, even look human (remember hybrids?) wait. Becuase anything that supports our corporations and system, isn't the right ones.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Well take your pick.. Phobos station? Saturn ringmakers? Planet sized objects near the sun? Saturan space station on the southern pole? Remnants of the ancient martians? Greys? reptilians?

I like to think the reason that there is so much activity in our system at this time is due to their re emergence as described by the Ancients "return of the sky gods"

Maybe it's like Star Wars... this system has just been rediscovered after 6000+ years and various alien races are discussing whether we are worth joining their Federation, Republic, Alliance or what have you..

be cool to think so

Somewhere out there this little blue planet is the hot topic debate in the Senate of a powerful Milky way spanning republic. Giving pro arguments and against arguments to many different worlds.

cool to think about...awesome how i am imagining it right now

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

1. There would be mass panic and global wars :
Why would that be the case? Unless the disclosure came in the form of a large quantity of ships, arriving in strategic positions over population centres and governmental offices, I dont think this sort of hysteria is going to be as much of an issue as one might assume. Awe is a mighty thing after all.

2. Economies would crash all over the world :
I dont see how. People might buy more of what they like an need, in case anything strange happened . That only makes money , doesnt loose it. The world doesnt stop eating and drinking just because amazing things happen. People will always need certain things, and in a situation which defies normality , there will always be hardy traders willing to put the hours in to maximise profits, and to ensure thier communities dont suffer hardship through being cut off from the world. I know this, Im a trader myself. I sell hardware, and as impressed as I would no doubt be if aliens came out and said "Uh, yeah, that roswell thing... sorry." I would still be putting the hours in to keep my corner of the nation working. I love my home town, and nothing short of the biblical apocalypse could stop me working hard to make it a better place. I know I am not alone , in this, or in the universe

3. Religion and faith would be pretty much shattered :
Faith and religion have proved pretty much impervious to scientific fact for thousands of years, and for that reason I cannot imagine the hardcore faithful changing thier minds about God or whomever, just because a new intelligence has been discovered. Faith is a strange and adaptive beast. It must be to have survived this long!

4. Governments would loose a crazy amount of money from illnesses etc if new technology was released too quickly : I wonder what sort of tech would cause illnesses? Are you suggesting that the secret tech , hidden by the elite, is somehow bad for people? I cant belive that. Rich folks are poop yer pants scared of spraining an ankle for the most part, so risking rad damage or some such similar thing would be out of the question . Remember alot of rich powerful folk, only get that way through careful planning of every situation, and masses of dollars spent on risk minimisation. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
How many times have we heard disclosure coming???? Its getting kinda boring now and feel sad so many people are still being sucked in.

I think we all want to know for sure if there are aliens visiting this planet or not but as long as there are blurry grainy vids and all this MY SOURCE TOLD ME etc etc we aint gonna get any closer than we ever have been...

Nothings coming out soon.. get used to it!! then move on

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

All those films you mentioned..i loved
But yes anyone involved with conspiracies will of seen the connections.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
A follow up to the Stephen Hawking stuff that has been released about aliens. I guess the media can get more viewers by jumping on the bandwagon!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by safteynet
Its time that pressure be placed on goverment agencies to open the truth to the world. The avilable technologies both medical an scientific could benifit us all. It will take open press to bring this about.

Erm, in a straight forward and non corrupt society you post would be valid and indeed hold substance, the problem is we don't live in an ideal world our society is corrupt to the very core. The people who are allegedly applying pressure , are the very same outlets that work for the people at the top, mark my words when I say that CNN is not to be trusted, and will only be reporting in order to fulfil some agenda.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Not to burst any bubbles but I don't think this means much in the way of the Govt. doing anything groundbreaking. This is the same stuff we have been hearing for years, plus this video is probably old. To me and I emphasize (me) it's the same old stuff I have been hearing now for a few years. I've followed the UFO scene for a few years now and realize there is allot of stuff flying around in the sky and a ton of unexplained phenomena regarding the unexplained but until I see an extra terrestial(sic) walk out of his craft and hold a press conference or something similar I'm not going to get excited.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There is Light at the End of the Tunnel ..

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
isnt CNN part of the TPTB contoled " evil mainstream meadia " , which cannot be trusted ?

oh whait - they are saying something that you personally believe in ?

so now they magically morph into a " credible sourse "

what was it a fiction character once said . " i want to believe ? "

i dont expect you to forgive me for laughing - but i will laugh none the less

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The argument about discolsure aside, it is still a positive step in the right direction in my opinion. The fact that CNN picked it up without an editorial also shows the topic is becoming more main stream.

What irks me though is the argument that the population couldnt take the news that we are not alone. I for one would be more upset at my Government for hiding this information, instead of educating.

Information would go a long way to educating the people. Letting them speculate, and then reinforcing it with disinformation does nothing more than breed fear and misunderstanding.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The super rich will have the most to lose if disclosure of intentions are known.

1. Their production facilities will close down overnight due to products being made obsolute by the appearance of an intelligent race IF they are willing to share technology OR to destroy mankind.

Similarly too for the medical industrial complex because extraterresterials who overcome limits of gravity to reach out destinations across light years would have the capability to go beyond mere comprehension and even manipulate molecular and cellular matter.

The super rich will no longer call the shots if such technology becomes freely avaliable to many. Competition will be rife and their earnings grow smaller, thus losing control over economies and humanity.

2. But the super rich will be the ones to find some form of accomodation with the extraterresterials - stalling and diplomacy if they are benign while preparing contingency plans for themselves, or stealing tech and threatening them while enriching themselves if they are benevolent. This is typical behaviour of mankind. I know because I am human too, although not as despicable as them.

Mankind had suffered enough from the super rich and the inept decisions they had make ruling mankind over centuries. There must be pressure inorder for Disclosure of Intentions to happen. Pressure from the masses is the only thing that these incompetent selfish fools comprehend.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

There is only one religion that does not support the fact of extra terrestial life (until a year ago) and that is Christianity. All other religions support the idea of beings living on other worlds in the universe, Islam being a notable example.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join