It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Experts Say Aliens Real! We've been working with them for over 50 years now. [from 2007]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+95 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The government and press have been lying about UFO's since the very beginning of the press in the United States. Most people in the world now say that they believe that UFO's are real. They know that governments have hidden the truth about ufos and aliens.

www.project.nsearch.com...

[WARNING - CLICKING LINK WILL IMMEDIATELY OPEN THE VIDEO]

Good to see it getting some, well needed, press.

MOD EDIT: Note, this is not a 2010 news item.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Nice one........HERE IT GOES PEOPLE....................

maybe......

Man....i've got a fear of Flags...i'm getting out of here!

[edit on 25-4-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Interesting for CNN I have to admit..

I wonder what the angle is with this? Why bother to cover such things if the cover up is intentional?

Alien False Flag?

2012 Foreshadowing?

( I'm kidding here, we all know both these things are improbable, the second irrational more so than the first.)

Strange as well that they don't paint these people as crazies or anything, they just seem to cover the story and present facts, not spin as per usual.

Much needed press indeed...

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Its time that pressure be placed on goverment agencies to open the truth to the world. The avilable technologies both medical an scientific could benifit us all. It will take open press to bring this about. The pioneers in this belief and wittnesses have begun to fade away. A new generatioon of beleivers are neede to get to the bottom of this. Intelligence should not be the sole posession of a few. keep up the good work

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It makes me think of the two-hour special on either Discovery or the History Channel called "I Know What I Saw". It had a bunch of military and former members of state and Fed govt. talking about their sightings. I'm thinking this on CNN might be talking about that. The show was taped in Washington DC last summer. When was this on CNN, do you know?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Is this a re-post of the video from last year's Press Club conference put on by Greer? Or is it recent? Quick search on CNN's site and didnt find it....

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Strange as well that they don't paint these people as crazies or anything, they just seem to cover the story and present facts, not spin as per usual.

Much needed press indeed...

~Keeper

=======================================

Maybe they have finally realized that there may be something to this whole thing after all and want to be in on "First Disclosure"

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Some of us have known for years. I'm glad to see CNN get on the band wagon
Here is a great thread on topic.

Enjoy

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

[edit on 26-4-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Maybe we are finally gonna get disclosure (I ain't holdin my breath though). All this stuff of aliens in the MSM lately certainly makes you wonder though. Looking at the time on the video, this would have been shown during prime time news cast. Very awesome.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
From reading the ticker on the bottom of the screen, I believe this clip aired between November 10th-12th 2008 on CNN.

Edit - Actually I believe this aired between November 10-12th 2007.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
could this be true? i really hope their friendly and our govts arent selling us out or something

im curios have any of you ever seen a really old episode of the twilight zone called "how to serve man"?

its not a manual for them to help us....its a cookbook!!!!

i really hope that scenario isnt true

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Once it is out, there's no going back and I fear for what agenda such a revelation would serve.

Will the "real extraterrestrials" be real? Will they be benevolent?

Something Hawking said resonates DEEPLY with me, along the lines of "Look how the european & natives hit it off!"

Do we truly want this? If so, we want the fecelstorm that comes with it. What will that be?

We might have guns, airpower & nukes etc, but what if those were mere arrows against the european guns should we not like their migration & settling here?

I think Hawking knows best and we should stick to listening. Who knows, maybe the intense effort to switch to closed digital broadcasting is purpose driven to squelch discoverable signals that could otherwise be picked up by a potentially opportunistic alien infection. Like a hunter listening for the "gobble" of a wild turkey!

We should stick to listening, as the hunters of the universe probably do. Maybe there's a reason we allegedly haven't received a signal, just drones/probes checking out the source!

In nature & military evolution, speed is a result of a NEED to catch prey, hit targets. If they are fast enough to get here within less than a life time, my friends, they probably have a need for speed as I just defined.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Atlantican]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hey when propaganda doesn't work and your ratings are in the tank lets bring up ET's. Everybody loves ET's.

I just think it's CNN trying to get some ratings. The only thing different is that this news is coming from CNN History Channel has had shows with experts on them that have said the same thing already.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
i have no evidence but what if some et craft is on its way here. the govt know this and have sent a scout to check it out ie, x37b secret mission would they disclose before or after the et craft got here ?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The pressure must continue to mount for the elected representatives to come clean. Many hundred of thousands know what they saw and what they saw are not of Earth origins, including witnesses such as pilots and soldiers and policemen whom are well trained in observation techniques.

Too may people had their lives needlessly ruined and ridiculed for what they saw. The People's representative owes them an answer and a closure.

Regardless if the extra-terresterials are benign or benevolent, the People have a right to know, to discuss, to debate and put forth policies for debate within congress and parliament.

UFOs and their intentions are too big an issue and responsibility to be held in secret by a few mortals. The moral hazards are dangerous and plentiful in such hands that are determine to keep it under covers. The future of mankind for generations is a stake.

It is time to push on all fronts to demand answers

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Wolf Blitzer gets the award for damnation by faint praise. He tells just enough of a story that he is able to get over to the viewers that he'd rather be having a colonoscopy and a root canal at the same time. Petty appeasement will not do!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Like FoxMulder said, this video is pretty clearly old. The movie Fred Claus just opening? It opened November 9, 2007. Nothing new here, move along.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
the content is nothing new.
It's part of the disclosureproject.org
by Dr. Steven Greer. I have seen this video
before. u can too below. 116 mins in full

the only thing different now is that
CNN is covering it

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicodeme

I had originally thought this was aired recently, then I noticed the ticker and thought it was from November 2008. After seeing your post and rechecking it is from November 2007.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Reminders are necessary to put on pressure. Good job OP!. May CNN follow up on what they had started and picked up by the other medias. Only through greater awareness can answers be found.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join