It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Experts Say Aliens Real! We've been working with them for over 50 years now. [from 2007]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Exactly.
Even after finding out this clip is from November 2007, it would be nice to see CNN follow up on it. (If they have not already done so)

Cheers

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
so if they are here or on their way, what do they want? to stripmine our planet? eat us? capture us and sell us to the galactic zoo?
are they going to make peace or war?

i think however they would be peaceful, because of this reason, we are no threat to them, for them to come over and wipe us out, is like us going to some anthill in africa and kill a few microbes

if they want minerals im sure mars and the moon have plenty, do they want to eat us? we got plenty of animals and have the tech to actually grow meat so i imagine they could too.
to sell us in the intergalactic zoo? we got plenty of different animals here, though their dying out....
i really hope they come in peace i hope so very badly, because if they want to destroy we couldnt stop them, theyve probably seen all our movies and know all our tricks
germs? they probably have envirenment suits and vacines
nukes? they probably have deathstar rays and graviton bombs.
lasers? they probable have black hole generators.
tanks? they probably have aussault walkers and anti matter tanks
if they make war were doomed, if they make peace then hell yeah, they give us the universal antidote we give them weed lol

what do you guys think of all this
and also do you think theres some galactic republic?
universal republic?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

I hope their coming to eat us. I reckon I would taste real good with some Onions, Tomato Ketchup and Mustard.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This is emphatically not Steven M. Greer's 2001 NPC event.

The CNN broadcast was discussing the National Press Club presentation put together by the Coalition for Freedom of Information (CFI), a research group directed by Leslie Kean, back in 2007 with the help of James Fox. For those of you who haven't seen the conference, it was a good one:

Google Video Link

And because I know the subject isn't exactly organized in a manner to easily gain a foothold, this is a good starting point to get a basic understanding of the entire UFO topography.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
What is weirder? The old x-conference resurfacing, the fact that CNN would even aired such clip or that it was taking seriously?

I mean, this is not the kind of show you just put out there for "ratings". There are surreal ramifications and consequences for conditionning the public's mind to the E.T. presence.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
When did CNN air this? Any links to the official CNN pages?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Wow, this along with Stephen Hawking's sudden announcement to avoid alien races is pretty ridiculous. I wasn't expecting that kind of thing from the mainstream media. It's almost like they are scrambling to look like they knew what they were talking about before something big happens.

Along with the Vatican announcement that aliens could exist last year, everything seems kind of rushed, like they are trying to save face before they are forced to disclose but aren't doing it on their own timetable.

Although I just read that someone mentioned the clip was from 2007. So maybe I'm over-reaching here.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
IMO, I STRONGLY believe that when FOX or CNN airs something that seams to be "good" for the people, it's actually for a REALLY bad reason.

My 2c

btw, as far as common sense goes, I'd listen to stephen hawking regarding aliens, especially any that work with governments, isn't it obvious?

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Scarcer]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Not to be a kill joy or anything but they have been running this planet for thousands of years and they are returning for the harvest - don't get too excited.

It's even spoken about in the bible.

Grapes of the vine - is code for people in the bible.

Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

Revelation 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

Revelation 14:16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Revelation 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

Revelation 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Revelation 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Revelation 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue
Not to be a kill joy or anything but they have been running this planet for thousands of years and they are returning for the harvest - don't get too excited.

It's even spoken about in the bible.

Grapes of the vine - is code for people in the bible.

Revelation 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

Revelation 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

Revelation 14:16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Revelation 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

Revelation 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Revelation 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Revelation 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

Interesting viewpoint. I'll have to keep that in mind. Thank you for sharring

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Great post, it may be from 2008 or so but i am sure it will be new to many people.. but yeah, i agree with other members here in that i fear what agenda this may eventually serve for TPTB..i notice it being pushed onto people and children these days more so than ever.. a hand full of recent releases in films raises an eyebrow for me at least, Aliens In The Attic, Planet 51, Race to Witch Mountain etc.. the latter being the one that caught my attention the most, mainly because its a Disney production and the opening credits are done with a backdrop of Project BlueBook files and witness accounts..in a film aimed at kids and young adults.. so it seems its possibly been the past few years of increased indoctrination, to 'prepare' the popluace for either disclosure or contact.. my only hope is that this is being done in order to pave the way for disclosure, but i also think that certain world governments (ahem... USA) wont be disclosing anything unless some situation in the future really leaves them no choice..

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Man I thought we finally had something. Nope, just some more rehash of some rehash. So disappointing to enter threads with titles like this.
Sigh

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Let's look at Religion. Many egotistical Christians believe Jesus will return in THEIR lifetime. Many believe we are the almighty masterpiece creation of a species. We're special.

Now let's look at those who believe aliens have visited us. They believe we are special enough to be visited and perhaps invaded. They also believe that aliens are interested in us and our planet. You know, Earth. A dust particle in the galaxy.

I guess my point is, we're not that special. And I doubt aliens have visited us or give two craps about us either.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

They are here, have been for centuries. So the only thing missing is us peons knowing the full truth. The time for going back is long gone. If they are dangerous, we need to know.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Even if they were on their way, what reasons do we have to bring us to the conclusion that they would be agressive? I mean..
would it not be more fitting to realise the obvious,,....
WE ARE the aggressors here?
How many wars?
If they were on their way it would probably be to stop us leaving earth until we have learnt to behave.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
if true, one should be very careful about the aliens that work with corrupted governments (for example: giving them alien technology for who knows what in exchange)

yes, the same governments that wage war and destruction, and spread hate and fear!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Even if they were on their way, what reasons do we have to bring us to the conclusion that they would be agressive? I mean..
would it not be more fitting to realise the obvious,,....
WE ARE the aggressors here?
How many wars?
If they were on their way it would probably be to stop us leaving earth until we have learnt to behave.

And what makes you think that "they" do not fight and creat wars ? That they have not fought many more wars that us ?
I don't buy the "they are more advanced than us, so they must be peacefull" they could well be more advanced because they have fought many wars and acquired knowledge throughout these wars. The one with the biggest gun does not always win!

[edit on 26-4-2010 by WeSbO]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Isn't this the same information the very same guys have been trying to get out to the public for decades? I still cant see any "disclosure effect".

They gathered 14 people to sit down and talk about their sightings!? Dont we have a gazillion sightings allready, more or less trusthworthy. Where is the official story that is backed up by the government who in the long run with all their conspiracies seem to be the only instrument to tell us if this is real or not!
Obama!!! Spit it out...
I am a believer but i need more to chew on.

Good post though!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Thats interesting maybe we will get the truth soon surely the governments of the world cant expect us to continue believing this blatant lie......

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
i must have missed the part where the government admitted they have been working with ufo's for the past 50 years. all i got out of that was the people meeting to discuss ufo's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join