It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Experts Say Aliens Real! We've been working with them for over 50 years now. [from 2007]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by novastrike81

You are running away too fast. What is true to you? What your 5 senses dictated? Who to trust if everything is lie? Science can be a lie too. Have you seen electrons and protons? What is wind? Why bother going to work? Are you sure when you log on to the internet, it is the govt talking to you and not the wide world or vice versa?

So what is this perception that you call 'true' means to you? Only realities that agrees with you and those that don't are all lies?

Whatever the answer you give, it's only your own paranoid life to live, not anyone else's. May you live it fruitfully

Those are all good questions and all must be answered on an individual level I assume. You and no one else can answer those for me and likewise we all must answer those one way or another.

It would seem that you think my life is paranoid because I don't necessarily believe what you believe to be true and that's no basis to degrade my life by calling it "paranoid" because I don't live my life according to your standards. What in life is so bad to that we need to be afraid of?

So please refrain from personal attacks I never insulted you or anyone. I just think the thought of aliens in space is quite a reach. Just because thousands of people see something doesn't automatically mean it's 'extra-terrestrial'. A lot of people saw the Phoenix Lights in person but it doesn't make it alien. People have seen a lot of sci-fi and jump to conclusions. It's their beliefs though so I respect that even if they aren't my own.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The only reason why I have to call you paranoid was because you referred me to other threads such as 911 on presumptions that the govts lied. I saw with my own eyes 2 planes crashing into towers, along with million horried others and watch the chilling videos by OBL. But that is another topic and thread.

Are meteors of Earth or Extra-terresterial ( not of Earth) origins?

Here, you still insist that UFOs are not extra-terresterial in origin. Fine, I take your word for it. It must be of Earthly origins then. So tell me, whose crafts are those, witness by thousands, that exhibit astounding inhuman flight dynamics flying over our skies that no govt admit is theirs?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

The only reason why I have to call you paranoid was because you referred me to other threads such as 911 on presumptions that the govts lied. I saw with my own eyes 2 planes crashing into towers, along with million horried others and watch the chilling videos by OBL. But that is another topic and thread.

Are meteors of Earth or Extra-terresterial ( not of Earth) origins?

Here, you still insist that UFOs are not extra-terresterial in origin. Fine, I take your word for it. It must be of Earthly origins then. So tell me, whose crafts are those, witness by thousands, that exhibit astounding inhuman flight dynamics flying over our skies that no govt admit is theirs?

You obviously never did your homework with the two planes. How did the hijackers live the plane crash if they flew it into a building? How does one of the planes have a "bulge" for lack of a better word on the bottom of the fuselage that is only characteristic of a military plane? How do you explain the flash of light that emits from the building seconds before the planes crashed into the building? Why does the government announce it lost 2.4 trillion dollars the day before 9/11? Coincidence, I doubt it.

I think you're taking this term for extra-terrestrial out of context purposely to prove a point. Of course asteroids are extra-terrestrial they are in space I'm not going to deny that. But you can't PROVE those UFO's came from space can you? No, you can not. You assume they are because you don't know where they come from. Plus, you blindly admit that the government is telling the truth about this. Truth is, you don't know if they are telling the truth or not. NASA doesn't tell the truth either otherwise they wouldn't blur images out and say "nothing to see here move along." What about the Harrier and it's ability to take off vertically? That would seem alien to some who've never experienced it first hand. Nazi Germany back in WWII was working on aircraft that occupy the norm of alien spacecraft today: you know, the flying saucer shape. The technology and answers are out there you just got to look for it.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

You talk much, out of topic much, and accused much, but yet you refuse to answer my simple question.

I ask again. Whose craft are those flying over our highly protected skies in every soveriegn nation displaying inhuman flight dynamics if you claim there are of Earthly origins?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
So...50 years of lies is ok?

I don't think so.

And I am going to believe now, when they say so? I DON'T THINK SO.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

How exactly would religion and faith be shattered? This is one of the excuses that I never understood.

There's a very simple answer to this.

One of the cornerstones of some faiths is that we are created in God's/Allah's, etc. image.

So, if a being came forth, that was way more advanced than us "primitive" humans, then it would basically reveal this belief to be a lie (i.e. would God have made some "other" being "better" but inferior "us" in his image?)...

You are right here Gazrok, but it could become even more dramatically than that, because what is your opinion about this.

If it eventually becomes clear to those religion people that these advanced beings are in fact real and are already here and for a very long time, and then come to know that we humans could in fact be the creation by one of those intelligences, what for earthshaking shock must that not be then for them?

Therefore, I ask you, do you find this a real possibility or do you find it an absolute impossibility?

[edit on 27/4/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have said it before. Not one scrape of paper, not one tossed out alien gum wrapper, or cig butt. No trace of an oil leak or broken part, not one lost alien cell phone, or notepad, no forgotten ink pen, lighter, no dropped cap from a tube of sunscreen, no lost screws, washers, nuts, no trace of a button, snap, zipper, nothing, zip, zilch, nada, has ever been found in spite of the thousands of claims of sighting and landings. Not one picture or vid closeup of a ship, not one iota of evidence in all this time except grainy, telephoto cam shots or pics.

That there is life out there other than human, I have no doubts, that there is intelligent life out there? again no doubt, that they have visited this world in this backwater part of a backwater galaxy, not a chance.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

Well in one sense you are correct, no OBJECT evidence has ever been found, however alien craft have left burns on at least one claimant, and have altered the surroundings of thier landing sites on a very few occasions. Of course the instances where they left marks on the landscape are explained away in such a manner as to be very easy to believe. But the case of the Canadian Lumberjack who was burned by what he believed to be an alien craft after witnessing its landing is more difficult to debunk. The burns made on the mans skin were witnessed by his doctor, and were unidentifiable in thier origin. Interesting ,no ?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Right i came across this thread the other day, i was like about time, now being in 2007 i'm like what :S
i'm just confusing myself in asking myself......... ahhh fudge it :L

anyways good find.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Watched this a couple of weeks ago called "I know what I saw" very compelling video. Not a bunch of wack jobs that dress up like Nostradamus. There is somthing out there no doubt about it. Would it be safe to assume that the U.S has not disclosed any info like the other countries here latley because what they know and have is far beyond anything anyone else has. Due to the last 50 years or so of America policing the world.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That there is life out there other than human, I have no doubts, that there is intelligent life out there? again no doubt, that they have visited this world in this backwater part of a backwater galaxy, not a chance.
reply to post by Phedreus

Neither our galaxy or our solar system are in the "backwaters". Our Galaxy is in fact in a "neighborhood" with 30 other Galaxies and our Sun is in the middle of one of the Milky ways arms. So taking that all in and the fact the at our level of technology we are finding lots of planets outside our own solar system and have the means to start detecting life, well I would say that any of our neighbors more advanced then us by a couple hundred years have known about the Earth and Humanity for quite some time. So from there I would say its not far of a leap to say we could be visited, in fact I would count it as highly likely.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Very very interesting. Good find. But think about who controls the media? The goverment don't they? Meaby they were just saying that because that's what we want to hear, or to distract us from something bigger who knows. Anyways I'm pretty sure our government has been working with them and have contact with them. Look at technology, it is moving to fast it has to be coming from some were. The reverse ingeneering that the government probably did with the E.T. technology is paying up but it could be good and bad. They had to be working with them. I think it would be abious specially from the y2k and on to this day.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Man you know if you all read any isaac asimov foundation books by the late great Isaac ...we would have so many different kinds of beer to drink that it wouldbe mind blowing.

The galaxy would have been full of 7/11 stores and such

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I can't believe disclosure will happen unless ET drops down in the middle of the Superbowl. The powers that be, that know, aren't going to tell us - why should they?

It's far more powerful as a secret.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

our galaxy is a small spiral galaxy in a small group of galaxies. Our solar system is on one of the arms of that galaxy, far from the center and orbiting a small sun, of no special interest. If I were an alien who could travel the great distances between stars, I would not be wasting time and the energy required to visit this part of our galaxy. I would be in towards the center where the action is.

what are the odds of their being advanced civilizations, capable of interstellar travel, that are only 3 or 4 hundred years more advanced of us, within a distance where they could detect us and travel to our planet? LONG

[edit on 4/27/2010 by Phedreus]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phedreus
reply to post by Helmkat

our galaxy is a small spiral galaxy in a small group of galaxies. Our solar system is on one of the arms of that galaxy, far from the center and orbiting a small sun, of no special interest. If I were an alien who could travel the great distances between stars, I would not be wasting time and the energy required to visit this part of our galaxy. I would be in towards the center where the action is.

what are the odds of their being advanced civilizations, capable of interstellar travel, that are only 3 or 4 hundred years more advanced of us, within a distance where they could detect us and travel to our planet? LONG

[edit on 4/27/2010 by Phedreus]

interesting thought but however
the further out of the spiral you are the older you are so if there is any inteligent life it comes not from the center but from the outer ridges
or it is most likely to anyway
the stuff in the center is brand spanking new

however to support you there are probably lots and lots of civilizations out there so why would they visit us of all civilizations?

also theres probbaly more than one space farring race out there, or maybe there are none in our galaxy and we will be the first ones, however, there are many many galaxies
and maybe someone from a much older galaxy found us by chance and are among us because we are the most advanced civilization so far

i doubt they are here to make war tough because if that were the case we wouldnt be here blogging about this,they would have wiped us out long ago
its said that aliens were around a long time ago there are adepictions of people that seem to be operating space ships on ancient aztec carvings
and lots of myths that could be interpereted with an alien twist

and maybe...just maybe there is a race who came here long ago and created us in their image, maybe their still here beneath the sea in their great city spaceships...
perhaps the masari are here and are about to wake up
but i doubt all that

another thing could be that gwar made us and are back to destroy us lol

and it could be that niburu garbage but i doubt it...too magical if you ask me

i really think that if they are here they are either freindly or nuetral

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
i have no evidence but what if some et craft is on its way here. the govt know this and have sent a scout to check it out ie, x37b secret mission would they disclose before or after the et craft got here ?

I saw that x37b in popular mechanics. I thought the Air force was just giving NASA the middle finger and doing their own exploration. Then I read the article and the thing was small basically just big enough to do a covert operation of sorts. It is interesting none the less.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I have said it before. Not one scrape of paper, not one tossed out alien gum wrapper, or cig butt. No trace of an oil leak or broken part, not one lost alien cell phone, or notepad, no forgotten ink pen, lighter, no dropped cap from a tube of sunscreen, no lost screws, washers, nuts, no trace of a button, snap, zipper, nothing, zip, zilch, nada, has ever been found in spite of the thousands of claims of sighting and landings. Not one picture or vid closeup of a ship, not one iota of evidence in all this time except grainy, telephoto cam shots or pics.

so the ancient landing strips of Peru is not evidence they landed here???

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

landing strips? why would they need landing strips? I would think that an advanced race capable of interstellar travel, would be able to come up with a vtol craft.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

This is true that the "General Public" has no physical evidence to prove of any UFO or ET. But what the public wants and has wanted for decades is disclosure, yet the Government has not put any evidence other than lies and deceit on the table. So therefore every crash, every undeniable video, claim, audio, or any documentation that would debunk the issue has probably been repossesed by the Government. Many eye witnesses and abductees have been visited by the MIB (supposidley) and told not to speak of any such events to anyone. The main point is that anything that could prove that something of this nature is real has been carefully confiscated and locked away...just like everything else! But again that is just keeping the options open. Anything is possible and we cannot pass judgement on something that none of us know through it's entirity. All we can do is speculate, hope for the best, and prepare for the worst!

[edit on (4/28/10 by Angry Ferret]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join