It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

What if the Sun that they are worshipping isn't the Sun of this solar system, as Albert Pike professed when discussing the tracing table of the 1st degree of freemasonry? He openly stated that initiates would think that the big star on the tracing table was the Sun, when infact it was the dog star Sirius.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45ffff20ab60.jpg[/atsimg]
[edit on 4-5-2010 by HothSnake]

If you have ever seen the cult classic The Gods Must Be Crazy, the story of an African bushman who he and his tribe are isolated from modern civilization witnesses an airplane flying over head, where the pilot throws and empty coke bottle out of the window.

They naturally assume the Coke Bottle to be a gift from the Gods, since they don't know what it is, and why it fell out of the sky and begin to first worship it and find uses for it, and then to fight over it, tearing the tribe apart. Ki the finder of the Coke Bottle decides the Gods must be crazy to send such a thing and begins a long trek of discovery out of the bush, to find the Gods to return their gift.

So whether you are worshipping a coke bottle or a star named Sirius what you are in fact doing is forming a cult of like minded individuals bound together in ritual, who naturally feel this makes them mutually superior to people who don’t do these things.

So is Sirius the home of prehistoric space aliens, evil demon like Gods, or just the center of a cult, and like minded group of people binding themselves together through it, similarly to Ki’s tribe when the Coke Bottle fell from the sky.

Binding people into Cults can have deadly effects, simply because it creates a shared identity for people, who then typically want to use their numbers in herd like ways, to dominate other herds.

I believe this has a lot more to do with people being crazy than the Gods, since we all know Coca Cola Bottles are made by men in Atlanta Georgia, though I am sure someone will be along in a minute to tell me how wrong I am that alien beings, worshipping evil deities, popped through a star gate with the first Coke Bottle.

It’s like guns, guns don’t kill people, it is just that people kill people, with guns. So is the gun evil, or the people who use them to murder other people?

When you take the fear out of the equation, it empowers you to meet these people head on, and challenge them, the fact that they do these things in secret rituals, is in part to inspire fear in the rituals and the people who use them.

Frankly I don’t care where it comes from, or what power they imagine it gives them, and what other entities could possibly be involved, I have no trouble standing up to them and seeing them for what they are, just men, looking for an edge, and wanting to use that as leverage to get me to submit based on some fear, based on a lack of complete understanding of what they are doing.

[edit on 4/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Thanks my friend, the key thing we can all do, is begin educating ourselves to higher standards, and not letting our fears based on lack of knowledge guide us, or peers suffering from a lack of knowledge coerce us to act with a similar ignorance.

Yesterday a U.S. Census worker knocked on my door, since I hadn’t bothered to fill out the Census Form and return it.

I was looking forward to this visit, and after she identified herself, and asked if I would participate in helping her fill out the form for my dwelling, I told her the truth, I am not a RESIDENT.

All the Census Forms are addressed to RESIDENT, in all capitol letters like that.

She said, well don’t you live here, I said I am just passing through (I plan to die one day) but I am not a RESIDENT, and I asked her if she knew what RESIDENT means.

She said yes it means you live here, and I said no, when it’s in all capitol letters it’s the legal definition of RESIDENT which means in full time employee on call 24/7/365 like a RESIDENT doctor in a Hospital.

That in this case I would be a full time employee of the United States Corporation which I then showed her the affixed trademark showing the United States is a Corporation on the Census Envelope, and I would be listed as a RESIDENT employee of the Corporation through the Department of Commerce of the United States Corporation.

I then explained to her the only commerce that involves human beings being registered is Slavery, and that I am a free and natural human being.

She asked then if she could at least have my name, and I said no, to which she replied are you a citizen, and I said no, citizen means an incorporated entity of the State, which I am not and refuse to be, which is why I haven’t filled out the Census.

She asked then if I could at least tell her who owned the dwelling, and I said no, that’s a matter of Public Record that the Department of Commerce can look up, I am not an employee of the United States Corporation and I have no obligation to help you do your job.

She then asked if I understood it was unlawful to not fill out the Census, and I told her I did not understand how refusal of Contract which is what the Census is, could possibly be unlawful, since I am neither a signing party to the U.S. Constitution or the Treaty of Paris, and can’t comprehend how these concepts of unlawfulness are arrived at nor will I ever.

So in essence because I understand through education, through self education what words legally mean, and the system of Roman Contract Law we use, I stood up for myself, and rejected the notion of being made a full time employee of the United States Corporation for a list of all such employees, to be forwarded to Rome, to determine the nation’s Credit Rating from the International Banking Cartel based on our potential productive output based on the number of Employees in the Corporation.

The United States Corporation considers its CITIZEN/RESIDENT Employees paid simply by allowing us to live, breath the air, and roam the streets.

I won’t sell myself that cheaply.

She went away angry, and I will receive 4 more visits, in their system, of trying to count us all, and get us to contract into being full time employees on call 24/7 to the United States Corporation.

Now I am not advocating or suggesting anyone else do this, or promoting this as something others should do, but the truth is, if no one filled out the Census, the United States Corp can’t prove the value of it’s collateral human beings, for credit from the International Banking Cartel, and the United States Corp would be in dire straights, at that point.

There are lots of things in the way of civil disobedience that would in fact cause this system to collapse, but as long as people want to convince themselves, its all for some greater good, and give into their fears of change, or punishment, well, the more things change, the more they will stay the same.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
An interesting update to the post above. The Census Supervisor just paid a visit, and asked if I would be so kind as to answer some questions, to which I replied I was not presently available to answer questions.

He then asked if he could leave the form, and I replied, no, I am not interested in your offer of contract at this time.

He said that he understood, and wished me a nice day and turned around and left.

He made no attempt to deny that the Census Form is an offer of contract.

An ATS member who worked in this same area during the 2000 Census confided that they make a total of five attempts before giving up.

So it will be interesting to see how many more attempts they make, and if they switch tactics at all.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

In other words, the actions of Isis were to bring her beloved Osiris back, through the creation of Horus, the son of Osiris, and the resurrection of Osiris from the underworld. Like Jesus was the living embodiment of God on this earth, Horus was akin to the embodiment of Osiris on earth.

Great post HothSnake. I saw the similarities in the pictures right away. I posted pictures way back at page two including ancient Carthage and let me tell you, I think I see the same architect in all of them. It would stand to reason that there would be birth pains associated with bringing Osiris back. Just like the prophecies tell us that the wars and rumors of wars and earthquakes in diverse places are all birth pains. Amazing similarities.

I almost want to scream at the top of my lungs sometimes when I consider our current state. Just look at what is going on in the world. To think it is prophecy being fulfilled by a divine creator is little comfort to me at this point. To think it is a well devised plan by some mere mortals that had no regard to what would become of countless lives is just as maddening and no comfort at all. So I want to examine some things.

We know for a fact that the creation of Israel on May 15, 1948 is what the faithful consider Biblical prophecy being fulfilled. According to Daniel's time line it happened exactly on the day it was supposed to. Whether this was a divine act of God or whether it was man putting on a show for us, the implications are devastating. In the 1967 war, Israel regains control of the Temple Mount.

For political reasons and in the name of peace, Israel allows Muslim stewardship over the Temple mount. Now any time Israel wishes they can claim the Temple Mount and do whatever they want with it, legally. Contractually they own the Temple Mount and allow stewardship of it by the Muslims. So are we seeing in this well devised plan a way to control the clock if you will? Or was it God's will?

The wars being fought right now are a Holy War. Bush declared a crusade and even told us that God told him to invade Iraq. Afghanistan was invaded before this on the pretext of bringing justice to the evil doers. Bush's words not mine. Now all the Jihadists and Muslims say that they are fighting to rid the Holy Lands of Islam of the evil Christians that occupy them. They consider it to be against all they believe in.

I find it strange that God only allowed one location for His Temple to be built. On Mt. Moriah where strangely enough, Mohammed claimed he ascended into Heaven and met Jesus, Moses and Abraham and once there, he claims that God instructed him on the method of worship required for the Muslim people. From here there religion was built and includes the eradication of all other faiths from there lands. What? What just happened there?

So we are to believe that God has a sacred piece of real estate on earth that He wants everyone to kill each other over? The God of the Bible would have no part of this. I believe the God of the Bible can do anything so why would He make it so confusing? Are we Christians to believe blindly that God has given them that piece of real estate in His name? Are the Muslims supposed to believe blindly that God gave that Holy piece of real estate to them? Are we all to believe that for God to come back we have to fight vehemently over it and protect the Holy land of Israel from someone who claims to have been given divine right over it? We are left wondering who is right and who is wrong.

The faithful on both sides believe they are right and carrying out God's wishes. God wouldn't do this. Evil men in power would. So God told Bush to invade Iraq and the Jews have their Temple Mount that God gave them and the Muslims have their Dome Of The Rock that God gave them. On top of this we are on a Christian crusade to rid the world of evil doers. Does anyone realize that since Obama took office, drone attacks have increased eighty percent? Yes, its true and if anyone wants a link I'll provide it.

“And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it” Zech 12:3.

Would God do this to us? I don't think so. I believe He wants us to see what is really going on. That we have been misled and taught that God is a God of blood shed and terror and war. He is if we do not understand His true nature. We have to look inward and ask ourselves if killing each other is what He intended. I for one do not believe it is. It absolutely could not be.

Meanwhile we are told in the news that the leader of Iran has stated plainly that he wants Israel wiped from the map and he is supposedly trying to develop nuclear weapons to accomplish this. Conveniently we are staged on Iran's borders and are able to crush this evil doer as well. While at the same time North Korea blatantly detonates nuclear weapons for testing and declares that they will use them on U.S. interests and the U.S. itself. Well, North Korea always says stuff like that we can afford to ignore that for now. I mean, look at Iran. They are threatening God's Holy piece of real estate after all and we need to take care of this for God. What? Yes, it's insanity at its level best!

So now you have to look at things from the elite's point of view. Iran has resources that need to be consolidated and maintained and meted out at certain price ranges that perpetuate our dependence on them. We can't let the Iranian people dictate the prices of their own resources can we? No, that simply will not do. Afghanistan will have a pipe line installed soon and Iraq's oil reserves are now under control. We need to get them resources contained that are in Iran. At all cost.

Well, if the cat was let out of the bag, no one would agree to a blood bath for oil so we have to make it look like something entirely different is going on. We have to trick people into wanting to destroy themselves so we can maintain our power and hold over them. We have to make them think that God Himself has ordained these actions and that there is no way to stop them. So let's tie all this into God's holy piece of real estate here on earth. God forgive me if I'm wrong in my assessment but this has to be said and it has to said loudly. God does not want us killing each other over Him.

Rise above the religious ideologies that you have been taught and consider that God knows no bounds and wants us to figure this out. Muslims, Christians and Jews. All the Abrahamic faiths. God does not want us killing each other over Him. It is simple.

New York Rep. Steve Israel called for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to be arrested and tried for "incitement to genocide" following the Iranian president's speech Monday at the United Nations in which he tried to vilify the United States and its allies. The Democratic congressman argued that Ahmadinejad's past calls for the destruction of the state of Israel -- specifically his call in 2005 for Israel to be "wiped off the map" -- constitute a violation of the United Nations' genocide convention. "Incitement to genocide is a punishable act and instead of giving him another platform at the U.N., he should be tried," the congressman said in a written statement.

www.foxnews.com...

Notice the last name. Israel. This is no accident and I am convinced that the powers that be knew exactly what they were doing when they had Steve Israel give this grandiose statement. You see, it lulls the faithful to believe that God is working. It makes the unbelievers see a clear madman that needs to dealt with. It makes the indifferent know that someone bad has got to be taken down. It's all setting us up for the big one.

I have gone on and on in this post and I apologize for that but I had to get it off my chest. Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
One more interesting thing to note is that the Capitol Building was described by Thomas Jefferson as a temple by Athenian design. Remeber that Athenia was originally Osirinian. They worshipped Osiris, thus the Greek gods were ,infact, Egyptian, which were probably Atlantean and later Trojan in origin.

This is clearly shown by looking at the illuminati controlled state of Georgia.. Athens, Atlanta, etc...... They really don't try to hide it at all.

Now, the capitol building is a temple to Isis, and represents her womb or belly. Inside the Capitol building is a painted mural that depicts the apotheosis of George Washington with the 72 angels/demons, and 72 pentagrams surrounding it, binding and controlling these powers of heaven and hell.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51980e56b3ae.jpg[/atsimg]

The number 72 alludes to the 36 above/ 36 below angels and demons that accompany Washington in this strange pagan heaven revered by the Masons, and alluded to in Revelations when a third of the angels are cast down by the red dragon.

But in the new audio series we are working on now, we go deeper, uncovering the historical importance of the Magic Square, how it worked, how it was used by the founders, Freemasons, and Rosicrucians in tandem with other grimories such as the Solomon Key and the Lesser Key of Solomon, which was so important to them. We will discuss the 72 pentagrams at the base of the Apotheosis of Washington in the Capitol Dome, and how they were and are used by Freemason gnostics to control the 72 kosmokrators over earth. We will reveal why the 36-cubed Magic Square’s numerology—111, 555, and 666, which binds the Bible in the base of the Washington Obelisk—is repeated in the skylight in the House of the Temple above which the Raising Ceremony is performed. By the Lodge’s own admission, their 36-cubed skylight symbolizes the Vault of Heaven and is a stylized Magic Square of the Sun God [Apollo/Osiris] used for binding and loosing the supernatural presence. The skylight Magic Square represents the celestial influences, while the square at the Washington Obelisk represents the earthly or underworldly powers. When these two counts of 36 are joined, the complete 72 supernatural agents (36+36=72) within their occult system are recognized. We will even point out how Obama, like George Bush before him, sent the appropriate signal to those who were meant to understand it, when he acknowledged this mystical value ‘72,’ saying he would complete his first 100 days ‘…in 72 days. And on the 73rd day, I will rest.’" source

What an odd statement for Obama to make.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

It is well known how much Greek Culture influenced the Roman Republic, and the early Roman Empire. Considering how much Rome looked to the Greeks for intellectual insight, it is no wonder that the Romans would seek to establish their city as being founded by the ancient Troy of legends.

However, Rome spoke Latin, the area where Rome exists is the area where the Latin tribes existed. The Romans were not Greeks.

In addition, Rome had changed a great deal by the time of Constantine. The centuries that past between the Republic and the early period of the empire had changed Roman culture a great deal. As the senate became bogged down and ineffective, the Empire was ran more and more by the Emperor. High taxes wiped out the middle class, the people left the city, and the city slowly began to fall apart.

Byzantine held onto more of the original Roman culture than Rome. However, it was the Roman Catholic Church that eventually took control of Europe's religious beliefs. Here there is a disconnect between Constantine and the Catholic Church.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
The reason I am pointing this out, is to show that the Roman Catholic Church can be beaten, and has been beaten several times in history.

They can't. As a Catholic I'm proud of the power of my church.

I'm gonna ask you questions, Proto. But I'm still on page 22. Talk to you soon on page 300+

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Interesting experience you had with the census taker Proto, not sure I would have the guts to do what you did, kudos for you.

I filled out the short form and sent it off, since my phone number did not change when I moved this past October I got a phone call from the local census taker about a month ago asking for an interview, she then asked if I still lived at my former address and when I said no I moved recently she said I want to talk to the RESIDENT at that address, do you know who it is and I said haven't a clue, she thanked me and hung up, thought that interesting that she didn't want to talk to a person but a RESIDENT....if I knew who the RESIDENT was I wouldn't have told her, if I were that RESIDENT not sure how I would have handled it.

Thinking back on her question to me, I wonder if it was legal to ask me who lived there and if is part of her job.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard

Originally posted by poet1b
The reason I am pointing this out, is to show that the Roman Catholic Church can be beaten, and has been beaten several times in history.

They can't. As a Catholic I'm proud of the power of my church.

I'm gonna ask you questions, Proto. But I'm still on page 22. Talk to you soon on page 300+

Actually page 39 loops you around back to page 2, currently 1/3 of the members of ATS are caught in this circular trap!

Avoid page 39 at all costs!

It is shaping up to be a monster of a thread...I think it's living up to the epic proportion of it's name.

Hopefully the Vatican won't sue ATS for a portion of the advertising revenues!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Interesting experience you had with the census taker Proto, not sure I would have the guts to do what you did, kudos for you.

I filled out the short form and sent it off, since my phone number did not change when I moved this past October I got a phone call from the local census taker about a month ago asking for an interview, she then asked if I still lived at my former address and when I said no I moved recently she said I want to talk to the RESIDENT at that address, do you know who it is and I said haven't a clue, she thanked me and hung up, thought that interesting that she didn't want to talk to a person but a RESIDENT....if I knew who the REDIDENT was I wouldn't have told her, if I were that RESIDENT not sure how I would have handled it.

Many words in the English language have multiple meanings, which can be very problematic dealing with contracts.

When a word has a figurative and then a separate legal definition as well, in a contract, it is the legal definition that is being applied and not the figurative definition.

So it's really easy to get tricked into not exactly knowing what exactly you are committing to in that fashion, since most of us who aren't attorneys simply now the figurative definition of a word, and not the legal definition of it, in regards to contracts and contract law.

RESIDENT legally means a full time employee on call 24/7/365, kind of like the Americans who froze to death 24/7 when they weren't being shelled to death 24/7 during the Battle of the Bulge.

I can't in good conscious or faith fill out the census because I know what the very innocent sounding words that they use mean, and that it is a contract, that binds me to admitting I am an employee of the Corporate Government.

Once I do that, corporate statutes and codes become applicable.

So I would rather face some penalties for not doing it, than risk the penalties of doing it, which are a gift that keep on giving, once you sign the contract.

The Devil is in the details but it is rather revealing that they are compelled to use that verbiage in discussing people they are interested in knowing more about for the Census.

It is an emphasis on the legal definition of the word, and not the figurative definition of it.

Thanks for sharing that.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The Devil is in the details but it is rather revealing that they are compelled to use that verbiage in discussing people they are interested in knowing more about for the Census.

Indeed the Devil is in the details Proto, your welcome, if I had known what I know now because of you I may have thought twice about filling out the census form.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Interesting. But isn't that Greek in origin?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

What the title, of All Roads Lead to Rome, or the circular loop between pages 39 and 2?

Or Epics?

Help me out here, Proto isn't a mind reader!

Oh by the way your car keys are on the dresser, not in the kitchen!

Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The question remains whether Rome is the source or is merely the current version of something that has lasted far longer than we realize.

I'm certain, especially with this thread although I've always suspected it, that Rome is the center of many/all conspiracies of our time. But is Rome just the modern equivalent of a system designed long ago and are there forces behind this system?

At this point, we're stuck speculating about extra-terrestrials, spiritual beings, or a very ancient, advance civilization from tens of thousands of years ago.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Here is the whole problem with the Egypt influences Greece and Rome thing, is that Egypt did not have any military or political influence over Greece or Rome.

Certainly Egypt had none over Troy, as Alexander the Great conquered Egypt in 331 BC and Troy had fallen in 752 BC, so Greek interaction with Egypt to where it would have carried back Egyptian Gold, Slaves and Treasures and Symbols didn’t happen until 400 years after Troy fell.

Rome conquered Greece in 146 BC, so in reality Egypt was like the France of the 20th Century!

The Germans would tend to carry Cognac back to Berlin, but they didn’t exactly worship the stuff.

The only real similarities in these Gods between Troy and Greece versus those of Egypt is that they represented similar elements of Nature and culture.

I still see nothing in this other than Greece and Rome’s own testament to their power over these conquered Kingdoms by incorporating their symbols and monuments into their own, when you consider that there really is no connection of Apollo to Egypt, and that the Tripod was the symbol of Apollo’s ability to Prophesize, and that the tips of Obelisks are triangle shaped, and pyramids are triangle shaped, I really believe this is just paying homage to Apollo by ROBBING other cultures of their Triangles and Triangular symbols after conquering them, to display Apollo, Greece’s, Roman Power to rob these things from other cultures through war and dominance.

I would be more inclined to believe these Egyptian Gods played a role had Egypt conquered Rome or Greece but that was never the case.

Since Greece and Rome, conquered Greece, the natural inclination would have been for the Romans and Greeks to believe in the superior power of their own Gods since after all they conquered the people of the other Gods.

I believe people are being purposefully misled, and to a certain extent by themselves, for failing to understand the concept of Trophies in warfare.

Wars were fought to take trophies as a testament of power, and slaves, resources, gold, jewels and precious metals.

It’s highly doubtful Greece or Rome would have seen anything worthy in the Gods of a people they conquered and dominated, in essence conquering those Gods themselves.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
The question remains whether Rome is the source or is merely the current version of something that has lasted far longer than we realize.

I'm certain, especially with this thread although I've always suspected it, that Rome is the center of many/all conspiracies of our time. But is Rome just the modern equivalent of a system designed long ago and are there forces behind this system?

At this point, we're stuck speculating about extra-terrestrials, spiritual beings, or a very ancient, advance civilization from tens of thousands of years ago.

I am not stuck speculating these things, so count me out!

The current power structure is all Roman, and the truth is, even if there are aliens hiding amongst us, they are hiding for a reason, and the reason anyone hides is out of fear.

If they were that powerful, they would be lording over us, in our face, making you kneel down to them like people do in Churches, Temples and Mosques.

Hiding is a strategy, to compensate for weakness of numbers and an inability to project power and dominance openly.

Thats not just common sense, but tactical sense.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thaank you for dropping science for the masses. It's better to be prepared than to be cauht unaware.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Do you think it possible that Troy influenced Egypt, thus the descendants of Troy, which was sacked by the Greeks, were all influenced by Atlantean gods and beliefs. In essance, do you think that Atlantis influenced Egypt, Greece, and Troy? The reason Iask is because I can see a clear connection between the Gods of Egypt, Rome, and Greece.

It was the Greeks that defeated Troy, so who is influencing who? Or do you tend to believe that the Romans, descendants of Troy, eventually conquered everyone, and rewrote the religions of all involved to conform with Roman (Trojan) ideaology before they installed the Christian religion?
Was it the other way around? The Greeks adopted the Gods of Rome? Anyhow, forgive my confusion.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake

Do you think it possible that Troy influenced Egypt, thus the descendants of Troy, which was sacked by the Greeks, were all influenced by Atlantean gods and beliefs. In essance, do you think that Atlantis influenced Egypt, Greece, and Troy? The reason Iask is because I can see a clear connection between the Gods of Egypt, Rome, and Greece.

It was the Greeks that defeated Troy, so who is influencing who? Or do you tend to believe that the Romans, descendants of Troy, eventually conquered everyone, and rewrote the religions of all involved to conform with Roman (Trojan) ideaology before they installed the Christian religion?

Well as far as Atlantis, I really can’t say, as to whether Atlantis was a real place or an allegorical concept of a perfect society that these people dreamed of.

If you look back at the premise of the opening piece, in the beginning what we had was a war between three city states that each had their own individual path to wanting to formulate a place in the world, and to dominate the world.

Troy was inclined towards spirituality and a path government by the Gods.

Sparta was inclined towards militancy and a path governed by War.

Athens was inclined towards wisdom and philosophy and a path government by Intellect.

Sparta and Athens were really fighting against the concept of Gods governing men, because they saw men as primarily being the Masters of their own destiny.

It just that Sparta saw that road to Mastery through warfare, while Athens saw it as being a matter of reasoning and learning, and applying those things with wisdom.

What Aeneas did was to incorporate all three concepts into a Super State, and that Super State being Rome, where God, War and Intellect would all play a role in controlling the masses, and expanding the State.

The fact that Troy was religiously inclined and was militarily the weakest of the three, and did fall, speaks volumes in regards to the power of mythical deities.

In fact if you look at some of History’s greatest conquerors and statesmen they weren’t religious at all and many of them where atheists or agnostic, including George Washington, and the Zionist founders of Modern Day Israel who saw themselves racially as Jews, but weren’t religiously Hebrew at all.

Most leaders both politically and militarily place little or no faith in God.

Yet they do know that the masses place great faith in God and evoking God and Religion has a great power in influencing, controlling and compelling the masses.

You see my friend, whether you like it or not, we are all caught up in the Drama and Spectacle of Bread and Circuses, for instance Catholic Mass is basically based on the same Pageantry of a Roman Imperial Court Procession and Function. It simply has religion woven into it, to create a bigger than life, awe inspiring environment full of costumes and art, and cavernous spaces, that make the person feel small in comparison to the mass of the space and the masses crammed into the space. This is called Spectacle.

Look at how many people would line up just to see Princess Diana’s Motorcade drive by, and maybe catch a glimpse of her from an open window waving, or even Gorbachev and people like that when they would come to the United States.

The Costumes, the Wealth, the Trappings of Power, all become a source of entertainment for people, who like to dream and imagine, not only, wow wouldn’t it be great if that were me, but that in a way these people represent me, and are an extension of me, because they lead my system.

When a Roman Emperor had a triumphal parade through the streets of Rome, driving slaves before him, captured treasures and animals before him, the people saw that, as their victory, as a testimony to their own individual and collective power, in other words, it bolstered their egos, and made them feel powerful, even though more often than not, in the greater scheme of things they had little or no power at all.

It’s called Drama and Spectacle, Bread and Circuses, and we see this all the time to this day, in our political debates and parties, where people select champions from a poor slate of champions, but want a champion to root for, and cheer on, and conversely a villain to jeer and heckle so that they can get caught up in the drama and spectacle.

Monarchs and Heads of State are showmen to a large extent because they understand that the people want Drama and Spectacle, people will often chide or deride Obama for bowing to an Emperor of Japan, or a King of Saudi Arabia, but the truth is this is all part of the very time honored protocols that allow these leaders to give drama and spectacle to their people.

Convincing the masses that God is on your side, and your right to rule them is divine, and you are divinely inspired and that is why you rule them, is one of the surest ways, to get the masses to submit to you, adore you and sadly, DIE FOR YOU.

This pomp and circumstance and ceremony for people of power, is simply a tool of the trade, no different than an electrician with wire cutters, or a carpenter with a hammer, or a black smith with an anvil.

They themselves are rarely religious or superstitious but there is great power to be had in convincing the masses to first be religious and superstitious and then to play to those predilections.

They put on shows, because people want shows, and it makes sense for them to put on these shows, because it’s a substitute for the resources that they are hording and not really sharing, I won’t give you the Gold you need, but I will feed your ego, and make you feel a part of something big and grand, so your poverty and slavery isn’t all that bad!

It’s all based on symbols, rituals, protocols, and creating larger than life situations and circumstances that remind the people how small they are in comparison, but comfort them, in that it brings out so many other people like them to revel and bask in the moment, where they are given the illusion that they are someone too, by allowing them to be part of it, and be entertained by it.

Religion for the Elites is understanding Human Nature and how to play to its weaknesses, and exploit them, to turn them into strengths for the Elites.

The more people worry about Gods aiding them, demons aiding them, space aliens aiding them, secret ancient technologies aiding them, the less likely people will ever rebel against them.

If they can keep you guessing and keep you afraid, it creates the perfect vacuum for them to do anything they want, and rob you blind all at the same time.

They develop the myths and symbols that make you afraid and use strategies to keep you guessing for that very purpose.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

this is exactly what i mean when i say that The People will tolerate anything from Government that doesn't threaten their HDTV's and DVR's. Leave those two things intact, and you will see the annual march of The Sheep to be sheared of their wool continue.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join