It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Some how I have made a double post!

Sorry about that Mods, I would like to though take this opportunity to invent something to put into this post before I finish this sentence.

I know, getting back to the secret and hidden Roman Legal System in America, one of the threads here on ATS offers a real abundunce of resources and information on that!

Attention ATS! Know The Hidden Meanings Behind the Laws in America, Before it is Too Late! It was written back in April of 2008 by Sizzle and has a lot of outstanding contributions by her and other members, and is one of the best researched threads on ATS I have ever read.

Well worth the time for Members from the United States to read.

Attention ATS! Know The Hidden Meanings Behind the Laws in America, Before it is Too Late!

Remember here on ATS it's important to make every post count!

[edit on 6/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Do you have any insight into Australia and or the UK?

They should be operating under the same system shouldn't they?

I'd like to thank you as well for composing such an interesting thread. To be honest, I still see many holes in all of this, 30-40% has me convinced, most which I was already aware of but not entirely tied in with Rome, the other 60% is vague and disordered. I still tend to side with the fact that there are many competing powers in the world. But that other 30-40% was thoroughly enlightening and has lead me down a whole new path in terms of the literature I consume. We'll see if its just a temporary passion that's been invigorated or something much more permanent.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by serbsta]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

Do you have any insight into Australia and or the UK?

They should be operating under the same system shouldn't they?

I'd like to thank you as well for composing such an interesting thread. To be honest, I still see many holes in all of this, 30-40% has me convinced, most which I was already aware of but not entirely tied in with Rome, the other 60% is vague and disordered. I still tend to side with the fact that there are many competing powers in the world. But that other 30-40% was thoroughly enlightening and has lead me down a whole new path in terms of the literature I consume. We'll see if its just a temporary passion that's been invigorated or something much more permanent.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by serbsta]

No, thank you serbesta as you have truly been one of the preeminent sources of information and questions on this thread. I truly appreciate it.

It’s a big conspiracy to take on, and this thread grew from a lengthy and very long OP that spanned thousands of years, to an even more massive spread, including a couple more thousand years of history from other cultures that have touched Rome and played a part through those influences as well.

So it’s a really massive undertaking, just keeping up with the thread, but there is so much information out there still waiting to be researched, found and tracked down.

So the fact that you and some other members are finding an interest in doing some more extensive research of your own is truly heartening and gratifying, and humbling as well.

I like to think with a dedicated core group of individuals we can tackle a lot of that information and post those findings here.

This is a conspiracy of such magnitude in my opinion, and of such complexities, I don’t think it can be debunked through further research as all Roads do lead to Rome, but I don’t feel it can be conclusively established as absolute fax either, because establishing a threshold of absolute fact in this type of conspiracy would actually require having the main conspirators come out of the shadow and confess to it.

Yet, I am thoroughly convinced that this is the right track to be on, to really understand, and get at and to the driving forces in our world.

As far as the United Kingdom and specifically Australia goes, my initial research that led me to Rome, was via England and the Treaties of Paris and Ghent, and the evidence of England clearly being part of the Holy Roman Empire, further that it’s banking relationship with the Papal Rothschild family that controls the Bank of England is so integrated into the English State and the City of London that they are virtually inseparable.

So I am looking forward to looking at more of the Treaties that England as signed going back to antiquity and researching that angle further, and I think the Treaties and acquisition of Australia and to use it as a Penal Colony might shed a lot of light, as well too.

Another Australian Member of ATS anglodemonicmatrix posted this comment on my Tax Day thread on April 15th.

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

I have had a similar civics lesson in Australia when I tried to find out who owns the reserve bank of Australia of which there is little or no information on but it is the 'government' which is owned by the crown,not being Queen Elizabeth but the Crown Temple or City of London i.e Rothschild et al.Virtually no Australian is aware of this.

My state Queensland is a corporation registered in the USA virtually no one knows that either.

What beats me is that logic suggests that there is a top dog or dogs who run the show and own the show,I accept that ,what beats me is the lengths to which this people hide,obfuscate or lie about themselves.What is the harm in knowing well its the Black Pope followed by the White Pope,then the Queen or Rockerfellers why do they have to hide under layers or legalese and obscure history.Why all the secrecy?

If I work for a company I know who the boss is,whats the harm in knowing who runs this rock?

[edit on 15-4-2010 by anglodemonicmatrix]

You or I might want to contact them and see what other information they have about Australia and the Crown and Corporations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree a lot more work needs to be done in tracking it all down, and ATS is just the place to do that, with Members all over the world, and some of the brightest people all over the world.

I will start looking more into the history of Australia and England to try to bring more to light, and I very much look forward to what ever you and the other members can discover and share too.

I love the new Avatar by the way and truly appreciate your help with this conspiracy.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake

I have a question though... When we sign our names, most of us capitalize our first letters in each of our names... It seems to me that that would give us more power than the totally diminished ALL CAPS that they refer to us as. Why don't they require us to sign our names in all caps?

When I bought my current house, I had to sign the mortgage contract with my middle initial... That was weird enough, since I, like most others, don't sign my name with my middle initial.. Why didn't they make me sign my whole name in all caps? This is the only contract that I have signed that made me do this.

I was thinking just that HS. As for the initial, that's just for clarity in the title I think. My wife works in a real estate law office and as you can imagine there can be multiple John Does in a town. So a John Q Doe narrows that down significantly as would a John Q Doe Jr and so on. Sometimes a search on a title will turn up liens against a title a name and such. Accuracy and further classifiers of the name can be used to either clear or hold the lien. I don't know the exact terminology. It just comes down to precisely who owes or owns what. Just a best guess on my part.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

This was the Tavistock Institute deal Proto? You had the hippies leaving the grid by entering communes and such. Hard to tax and control a generation that is living sustainably and bartering, mostly off the radar. This gave them a leg up on "the man". And so you then had "the man" doing their best to undermine the hippy movement with the introduction of halucinagens, the draft and more. And so divide and conquer once again. If the hippies made a point it was undermined with "those kids are on dope". Imagine if the thousands of "Dead Heads" tooling around the country were not derailed by drugs? They were rendered harmless. And who would have ever conceived of Bob Weir and Steve Miller entertaining the conservative slugs at the Bohemian Grove? And then Weir also performed at the Obama Inaugural? Strange bedfellows these hippies and politicians. From these subtle clues one might guess there's only one political party but I digress.

Of course the hippies were made enemies of the state for avoiding the draft. We were turned us against them and much to our detriment they were us. They were our national voice of reason and we told them to shut up and get in line with the program. And so the peace and love movement was portrayed as being immoral, unpatriotic, lazy and counterculture. Immoral? They were humping like rabbits but were they killing anyone? Unpatriotic? They were not against America per se, they were against America involved in unjustified war. Lazy? Only in that they were off the corporate taxable treadmill. Counterculture? Yes, they were counter to the corporate culture.

The music was huge in this. If you're Rome, how do you identify the problem children? You put out bait. Some of the 60's music was actually Muzac. In other words it might have seemed revolutionary and unfettered but it was actually corporately produced and distributed. Proto you made reference to Faul, fake Paul, McCartney. Those threads are always an interesting read, check those out Annee. Paul McCartney died in 1966

I bounce back and forth on whether I think he was replaced and it doesn't really matter. What matters is not if there were one or two or fifteen McCartney's but that the Beatles' music (and that of others of course) was being manipulated and released to have desired effects on the listeners. Subliminal messages not simply "hey that was a way cool guitar solo". The music was not all they were selling. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Speaking of the Beatles,I just found this!www.canada.com...

At the height of their fame, The Beatles enraged the Roman Catholic Church when John Lennon famously declared that they were bigger than Jesus.

Their enthusiastic pursuit of the sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll life also did little to convince the Vatican that they were anything other than a thoroughly bad influence.

But now, in a move sanctioned by Pope Benedict XVI, the Catholic Church has forgiven the Fab Four for their various excesses and even gone so far as to laud them as a "precious jewel."

In a front-page article, L'Osservatore Romano, the Vatican's official newspaper, offers a glowing assessment of The Beatles' achievements 40 years after they split up, heralding their "beautiful melodies" and asking "what would pop music have been like without the Beatles?"

In an astonishing turnaround, the Church dismisses previous moral outrages, including blasphemous remarks, drug taking and even what it claims could have been Satanic messages contained in their music.

Why am I not the least bit surprised?!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

It's serbsta not serbesta.

I'll start digging to see what I can come up with in regards to Australia and what were its initial legal ties to Brittania. Right now I'm reading Richard Billows' book titled Julius Caesar: Colossus of Rome. I borrowed it from my university library and when I went online I saw the price was $100... It's a fantastic book for anyone in this thread who is looking for a rundown of what occurred right before and throughout Caesar's political life. It isn't as mundane as some parts of Gibbon's recounts seem to be, this is fast paced and intriguing. I recommend borrowing it from a library because it is very expensive, even on Amazon. Highly recommended if you haven't read it already.

And yes I agree, hopefully I can help some more in regards to unpacking this topic but I need to educated myself on Rome a lot more to get started. As always though, I'll be tuned into this thread for other members wonderful insights. Fascinating stuff.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

In an astonishing turnaround, the Church dismisses previous moral outrages, including blasphemous remarks, drug taking and even what it claims could have been Satanic messages contained in their music.

Why am I not the least bit surprised?!

That's a great find! There is something in this shifting sand thing. I think part of this flip-flopping is to sort out who is or isn't still following the Church's authority. If no one screams WTF? All is well.

More to the point though I think it is another indication we always were surrounded. It was always a good cop/bad cop deal. We just had not idea the Beatles were cops.

And so we had this tug of war going on in the 60's. (Oddly enough, "Tug of War", a Macca song and album title) You had John Lennon telling us the Beatles were bigger and the Church insisting that Jesus was bigger. And now in hindsight who cares? The entire act was a diversion. Do I worship the Biblical man of peace and love or do I worship the living breathing guitar, bass and drums of "All You Need Is Love"?

And the guy making all the stink looks just like Jesus for Christ sakes! Do we follow the old men in the ornate robes and funky hats or the young men in the Nehru jackets and the long hair? This guy is burning incense and the other guy is smoking incense. "Mother Mary" come to me now! What do we do?

And the whole time the military industrial complex is spinning out of control.

The Beatles and the RCC. What a crazy pair!

Meet Cathy, who's lived most everywhere,
From Zanzibar to Barclay Square.
But Patty's only seen the sight.
A girl can see from Brooklyn Heights --
What a crazy pair!

But they're cousins,
Identical cousins all the way.
One pair of matching bookends,
Different as night and day.

Where Cathy adores a minuet,
The Ballet Russes, and crepe suzette,
Our Patty loves to rock and roll,
A hot dog makes her lose control --
What a wild duet!

Still, they're cousins,
Identical cousins and you'll find,
They laugh alike, they walk alike,
At times they even talk alike --

You can lose your mind,
When cousins are two of a kind.

(Lyrics from the Patty Duke Show Theme by Sid Ramin and Bob Wells)

Of course they reconcile after all these years. They're cousins you see.

I declare that the Beatles are mutants. Prototypes of evolutionary agents sent by God, endowed with a mysterious power to create a new human species, a young race of laughing freemen. - Timothy Leary

Us, communists? Why, we can't be communists. We're the world's number one capitalists. Imagine us communists! - Faul/Paul McCartney

I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group and myself and I hope we passed the audition. -John Lennon

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

The way I understand it,where Satan is concerned,it doesn't matter what you worship,as long as it isn't Jesus Christ.

By the way,that Patty Duke theme song was a pretty good find,too! Oddly appropriate! (Makes me think of a South Park-style skit!) Satan on one side and the Beatles on the other....

...All roads lead to Rome! (Except "the narrow path",that is!)

[edit on 6-5-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

We are more and more living in an age, where Government increasingly does not want us to question anything.

That may be true; but isn't it our responsibility to question everything, that doesn't seem to be happening today, I was there in the sixties protesting the V.N. war, among other things, I did not tune or drop out but feel I did my part, all I seem to hear these days is what can one person do, isn't that how it starts, one person at a time, anything important that has ever happened started as a grassroots movement, I think it was you Proto that said people are living in fear, that is the way TBTB want it and we have bought into it hook, line and sinker, well at least some of us.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Whether Rome wrote this or not, it fits directly into what we have been discovering. Perception is reality and we perceive our leaders to be noble and just and closer to that truth that we are all looking for. They must be blessed by God because they are in the positions that they are. So we see them carrying Bibles to Church and saying that they are Christians and yet their foreign policy is far from what the Bible would have us do. Instead of using millions on top of millions of dollars to create new killing platforms, we should be using them millions for fresh water and food resource technology. Truly trying to spread the good will of the American people.

Who cares what they are telling us in the MSM about a secret nuclear program? Who cares what the MSM is telling us that the president of Iran said? Are the Iranian people ok? Is there something we can do for them that doesn't include bombing the living hell out of them? Can we, the real American people, do something for the Iranian people that surpasses all of the media hype? Something that doesn't have to do with politics and war but has to do with helping our fellow man? This is the kind of stuff that we should be focused on and not what our leaders are telling us we have to do.

Our perception has been given to us. We are making it reality by blindly following what we are told. This will get us all killed in no time. We can clearly see that they have their plan and that God has His plan. We have been lulled into thinking that we must be the epitome of righteousness and what goes on in the world is what God wants. Clearly we see consolidation of resources and killing. We can see their plan and we can see how we are told to perceive it. We are to perceive it as noble and just because our leaders are noble and just. This is very dangerous and it has to be looked at with an open mind.

Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Whether Rome wrote the above or not, this is something I have looked at carefully. What of those that profess they are Christians and cheer when they hear about the terrorists that were killed today or yesterday? They are following their leaders plans and perceive that it is ok to kill indiscriminately as long as they are the 'evil doers'. They perceive that God is pleased with this and find it exciting when we develop a new exotic killing system that has been deployed. They don't stop to consider the cost of developing and deploying such a platform and if in fact it is necessary at all.

They applaud the advances of man and eagerly wait to see the brilliant way their resources have been used. They have been given the perception that it was God who created this new way of raining destruction on our supposed enemies. They perpetuate the killing and believe they are on the good side. Could it be these very people Jesus was referring to in the above passage? It could very well be. So this thread has stretched my perception of God and brought me to the realization that we are indeed under a plan that was devised a very long time ago to trick souls into agreeing with the murder and pillaging.

We have seen how they subject us to being nothing more than a resource for a corporation with their laws that they believe have been handed down from Roman Gods. They believe that absolute control over the planet and people is their divine right and they trick us into depopulating it to that end. We are now at the precipice of their plan and we are helpless but to watch them trick the masses into believing that more war is what is needed. Make no mistake, the Iranian President is complicate in this. He will not be the one who is suffering, the Iranian people will.

They will believe that the Mahdi is coming and they must fight the infidels because they have been given a very narrow perception of God as well. Some of them believe in what their leader is doing and will support him in his endeavors. Their perception of God is limited to what they have been told to perceive. Just as ours is. So we see clearly a divide and conquer strategy being used against us. If ever we needed a supreme being to intervene it would be now. So stretch you perception of this supreme being and ask Him to intervene.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
PT, do you think Rome is using catholic Cardinals throughout the world, to influence, manipulate and control Government leaders.

I believe no doubt that the US is the strongest world power but if Rome is the strongest empire, that could explain why American cardinals seems to always played a important role in Washington D.C.

Obama Opens First Full Day As President With Prayer Service at Washington Catholic National Cathedral

Barack Obama & McCain under Rome's control

Barack Obama under Rome's control

G.W.Bush & Al Gore under Rome's control

Tony Blair under Rome's control

G.Bush under Rome's control

JFK & NIxon under Rome's control

Hitler under Rome's control

[edit on 6-5-2010 by mick1423]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by mick1423]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wow, I was just checking some videos out and I believe I found the perfect musical intermission. Read the lyrics, Aerosmith was trying to tell us something.

Starch and parchments laid the laws - When bishops took the ride - Only to decieve

Oh I know I - Lived this life before - Somehow I know now - Truths I must be sure - Tossin' turnin', nightmares burnin' - Dreams of swords in hand - Sailingships, the viking spits - The blood of father's land - Only to decieve

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

It's also the Blue star Kachina, right? I can't help but think of Prince Ea of the SS-RR-SS Empire.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Didn't Plato hear of the legend of Atlantis from the Egyptians? What if Egypt was founded or influenced by Trojan survivors?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So several hours ago I was trying my darnest to fall asleep and guess what popped in my head?

Oh, ye of the Roman gods. Above us...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

72 virgins, much?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well, I'm not saying it's true. Because frankly I don't know. But it seems reptiles, suns, pyramids and even the beast's number (at least what some people are concluding) seems to be in logos everywhere.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hey, there Protoplasm, I'm finally caught up.

So here're my questions:

1) From what organization did the snitch come from (S&B, Freemasons, etc.?)

2) Have you heard of Reinhardt?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by On the Edge

...What of those that profess they are Christians and cheer when they hear about the terrorists that were killed today or yesterday? They are following their leaders plans and perceive that it is ok to kill indiscriminately as long as they are the 'evil doers'. They perceive that God is pleased with this and find it exciting when we develop a new exotic killing system that has been deployed. They don't stop to consider the cost of developing and deploying such a platform and if in fact it is necessary at all.

They applaud the advances of man and eagerly wait to see the brilliant way their resources have been used. They have been given the perception that it was God who created this new way of raining destruction on our supposed enemies. They perpetuate the killing and believe they are on the good side. Could it be these very people Jesus was referring to in the above passage? It could very well be. So this thread has stretched my perception of God and brought me to the realization that we are indeed under a plan that was devised a very long time ago to trick souls into agreeing with the murder and pillaging.

We have seen how they subject us to being nothing more than a resource for a corporation with their laws that they believe have been handed down from Roman Gods. They believe that absolute control over the planet and people is their divine right and they trick us into depopulating it to that end. We are now at the precipice of their plan and we are helpless but to watch them trick the masses into believing that more war is what is needed. Make no mistake, the Iranian President is complicate in this.

There is a big difference in what God "wants" and what God "allows". Our "leaders" have given themselves over to every depravity you have described,and much more. If someone fancies them as being "godly",I believe they are deceived.

I was thinking about Bohemian Grove and their "Cremation of Care" ceremony. Doesn't that seem like the "cremation of conscience"? How else can these world leaders do what they do,killing and stealing and depriving the world of it's resources,and poisoning what we do get?

Remember Satan telling Jesus about all the worlds kingdoms would be his if only Jesus would worship him? Who do the world's leaders worship? Lucifer. The proof is available,in their own words. They certainly aren't serving "the people"!(Luke 4:5-7)

I found a big difference being that some people think of Lucifer as the "good guy",and some people see him as "the devil". (Satan masquerades as an angel of light...) Many will continue to be deceived.

You speak as though there is something we can do. To get to the level of having any semblence of control or redirection would be impossible,things being the way they are. It seems like all the potential "good" candidates are corrupted the minute they reach the upper levels,and as we know,if they don't bow down to "Rome",they won't be welcome.

You obviously have a good grasp of the Bible. You know what happens when people turn their backs on God. It's happened here in America,with a vengeance! We've been reaping the consequences of that,and evil has prospered.

I believe there is a "timeline",and that those who are watching will know the "season",that being of the Lord's return. There's when the "intervention" will come. In the meantime,we are told it will be the worst of times this planet has ever seen.(Matthew 24)

My prayer is always that "His will be done",and for us to live a life as pleasing to Him as possible. His people don't seek international prestige,or wealth,or power over others. We "love our neighbors" as ourselves,as He loved us. Where will you find that attitude in the leaders today? Nowhere.

Satan is loving this destruction and chaos,hatred and death. His time is short and he knows it. It's not God leading people to kill and destroy,even if some claim to do it in God's name.That's what the Pope has been doing,and look at how that's turned out.

We need only to look at the world's structures crumbling around us to realize it's time to get our own houses in order. I don't see it being able to change in our lifetimes. I say for those who haven't sought the Lord to do so now,while there is time,and He will give you peace in spite of what is coming. It's all there in the New Testament,if anyone needs inspiration.

I know how Proto feels about this subject,but since it is truly a staggering subject,it deserves seeing all points of view.

This is mine.

To everyone:
The book,"Apollyon Rising 2012" is a godsend when it comes to exposing the workings behind the scenes of those at the top. And Walter Veith's "Total Onslaught" series,ties it all together,exposing Rome every step of the way.

We are living in some very serious times! Don't be deceived!

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join