It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

The Egyptians were well known for looking down on the Greeks as "unruly children". They believed that the Egyptian culture was far older than the Greeks, and this bolstered their egos by convincing them of their own supremacy.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I still think we need to take a closer look at time lines,

1950 B.C.
Hammurabi becomes king of Mesopotamia, and creates a code of laws which includes "an eye for an eye".
1417 B.C.
Amenhotep III
last great ruler of Egyptian New Kingdom
1362 B.C.
Tutankhamen
1349 B.C.
King Tut buried at Thebes
1005 B.C.
David becomes King of Judea
961 B.C.
King Solomon succeeds David as King of Judea
669 B.C.
Ashurbanipal
356 B.C.
Alexander the Great
284 B.C.
Diocletian
247 B.C.
Hannibal
210 B.C.
Emperor Shihuang dies and is buried with 8000 life-size terra cotta soldiers
60 B.C.
New triumvirate of Crassus, Gaius Pompey, & Julius Caesar rules Rome
44 B.C.
Caesar declared dictator. March 15 he is assassinated.
27 B.C.
Roman Empire founded by Augustus Caesar
Nero

www.historicaltimeline.com...

I read this book it is very good,

www.amazon.com...

[edit on 063131p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by Adam2Enoch
Fascinating stuff, sir! But, I think you exaggerate the power that the Romans had in the past. You might be surprised and shocked to hear if I say that that all roads lead to Ethiopia, yes! to the African Ethiopia. Any idea why the Romans tried and failed to colonize Ethiopia? Do you know why the ancient Obelisk of Axum which was stolen by the fascist Romans and placed in Rome next to the headquarters of the United Nations' Food and Agriculture Organisation was struck by lightning when the Italians hasitated to return it to Axum in 2002? news.bbc.co.uk...

Ja Man this be what my brothers in Dyer Maker think, and Haile Selassie and me, and me, and I and I thinks you know!

They think Haile drove the good Queen mad, with a little dog he give her, that roar like a lion!

That Bob Marley knew all of them things man, and that why Sherrif John Brown come to kill him, and try to say it be about the heavenly weed!

Rasclad bumble clad fools!

Their day be coming.

What's that sir, to the airport, right away sir!

Jammin, Jammin, don't you want to jam with me, Jammin, Jammin, don't you want to Jam with me.

[edit on 3/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

Hahahaa…pretty funny! I actually might just prefer Earth, Wind & Fire to Bob Marely.

Well, at least those folks in the Caribbean felt the vibration and wind coming out of Ethiopia. The only problem is they still are not able to interpret the divine message accordingly.

Haven’t we seen enough wickedness around the Gulf of Mexico? What about those sin-loving and rebellious secular nations who are becoming more and more like centers of European neo-paganism? They want the cash – they get the ash!

How long do they have to lead an their arrogant way of life living like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls?
Everything in the sky, the sea and on earth is subject to the control of God. He controls every corner of the planet from the mountains of Ethiopia. All the so-called civilizations in Egypt, Greece and Rome were made possible through the presence of The River Nile in and around the Mediterranean sea; the waters of the Nile held the power and the authority in the Deep World. The Water element has always been necessary for the creation of wealth and abundance in those nations. For instance, in ancient Egypt, when the Nile rose and flooded the land, abundance returned. So, the people recognized the power of the Ethiopian God, for they would say: "Osiris has come again"

Rome ain’t the center of the world – Ethiopia is.

www.nasa.gov...

Psalm 107:25-33 says, "He raiseth the stormy wind which lifted up the waves of the sea...He turns rivers into a desert, and springs of water into a thirsty ground; a fruitful land into a salt waste, because of the wickedness of those who dwell in it."

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

An interesting update to the post above. The Census Supervisor just paid a visit, and asked if I would be so kind as to answer some questions, to which I replied I was not presently available to answer questions.

He then asked if he could leave the form, and I replied, no, I am not interested in your offer of contract at this time.

He said that he understood, and wished me a nice day and turned around and left.

He made no attempt to deny that the Census Form is an offer of contract.

An ATS member who worked in this same area during the 2000 Census confided that they make a total of five attempts before giving up.

So it will be interesting to see how many more attempts they make, and if they switch tactics at all.
[edit on 4/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

Greetings to all....

Sorry that I have been away. I have some catching up to do and so I wanted to:

A. Check back in and say a warm "Hello"
B. Give PT, or Proto, (I will relent from my personal fave, PT. I really hate going along with the majority... Anyway).
I want to secondly give Proto MAD FN PROPS for that behavior with the census worker.
You just showed us how to defeat them. Now it takes more of the same. This battle is yet not over.

And the big C. I had a really intense "A-Ha" experience driving home the other day.

As I was driving, noticing how absolutely controlled and cared for the entire time I was in my truck, I realized that everything that we think that we know is based on our Greek and Hebrew translations of things.
Even Sumerian was translated to Aramaic from this "Rosetta "type" Stone", and then Greek and then English.
(That was from memory as all this will be, so please, correct my mistakes)

After Rome "passed on", the Holy Roman Empire or Catholic Church took the helm.
With this passing of the old, and in with the new, the practice of usury was outlawed.
So naturally this job went to the Jews.

These guys in Rome had already run a credit/debit type scheme in the Roman Empire.
So, they knew that outlawing usury would make EVERYONE subservient to the Church.
This Greatest Depression of All Time was known as the Dark Ages.

Now, let us remember, The Bible was the only real source of knowledge. So it's like that coke bottle, but it actually conveys a message.
The same Bible that was approved and then outlawed by the church.

These were some lean times, so the Bible said that people should lean on it.
The word of God.
And they did, because that was all that they had.

Now....

Let's follow the money.
Monarchs, the Church and Jews.

In the beginning of Western Civilization, these are the only ones who had true wealth.

The art of modern banking began, basically, in Northern Italy. A lot of names and places come to mind...
Medici's , Fibonacci, Florence.

The point is that it is Northern Italy.

However, the most wealth at the time was with the Papacy.
Thanks to this handy new religion, which really took a loooooooong time to create.
Then it would go to the Monarchs. All from families allowed to continue their rule after the initial Roman Conquest, WAAAAAAAYYYYY back in the day.
And then the Jews because of their religion, which was interpreted in practice by the creation of the Talmud.
In Rome of all places.

The really big wealth or money was then centralized in Germany, which by the way was also known as the Holy Roman Empire of Germanic States.
Kaisers or Caesars. What's the difference.

And the power of these monarchs continued to grow, but so did the religion of Christianity and the power of the Catholic Church, which did not become so until an edict by Mussolini I believe.

I mean the existence of the Vatican as a city state.

Every monarchy from England to France to Russia had one common theme.
The religion of some type of Christianity.

Now....

I see myself currently. Living and driving on a road owned by a Corporation named The United States of America, who also happens to be my employer...

I use a system of credits and debits that was invented in Rome, from the original wealth that ALL of the western world's "wealth" was eventually sprung using fractional reserve lending.

From the Papacy. From the Roman Empire.

My country is the 13th legion and the world's policeman, and the religion at EVERY corner on every street in my life, in Georgia, is a Christian Church of some kind.

All Roads Lead to Rome.

Gotta run, but I will later edit if needed.

Ciao.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I just came across a Roman SPQR banner. Is this something that was in use back when Rome was still visible? Check this out because it is alarming.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e514e8dd8f35.png[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...:Roman_SPQR_banner.svg

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c81ca34ad6b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/876cfa0ea075.png[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...:Roman_Millitary_banner.svg

Of course the similarity between that and the U.N. flag is obvious.

What Does SPQR Stand For? - The Senate and the Roman People.

Are these just novelty images or something, or were they actually used by Rome? I cannot find information on them. Yet.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by jackflap]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

this is exactly what i mean when i say that The People will tolerate anything from Government that doesn't threaten their HDTV's and DVR's. Leave those two things intact, and you will see the annual march of The Sheep to be sheared of their wool continue.

This is so true my friend, I know some people who install cable TV for a living, and they swear up and down the one bill most people will trip all over themselves to pay is the cable TV, even if it means splicing an electric wire from the neighbors house to power the TV.

These devices really are as hypnotizing as they are influencing, if you look at how Sitcoms in general have changed the American Landscape especially through people like Norman Leer, who gave us our first integrated neighborhood, first bi-racial couple, first couple where the woman wears the pants in the family, first single mom as a bread winner and head of household, let's be honest how many American's met their first openly gay person on Will and Grace.

TV exposes us to the trends and prepares us for them, and as a person who lived in Hollywood CA for a decade with a number of friends in the TV, Movie and Music business, it's not by accident that they give us those trends, they plan them, the sell them, they broacast them, they aren't just programming your TV...

THEY BE PROGRAMMING YOU!

Thanks my friend.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I just came across a Roman SPQR banner. Is this something that was in use back when Rome was still visible? Check this out because it is alarming.

Yes it was, it's the symbol and banner of the Empire, the SPQR Sign and Laurel Leaves, and Facses are all worked into my profile.

THere is no getting away from the fact, that Rome is still actively conquering the world.

The more you look for things to disprove it, the more things you will find that prove it!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

The Egyptians were well known for looking down on the Greeks as "unruly children". They believed that the Egyptian culture was far older than the Greeks, and this bolstered their egos by convincing them of their own supremacy.

Which the Greeks lovingly speared them for, with Phlanxes of highly disciplined soldiers.

It never pays to be a cultural snob!

Your Gods really aren't going to protect you from spears, arrows, clubs, swords, knives, rocks, burning oil, guns, bombs, or Barry Manilow records.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
From some more current History...

I know this will sound unbelievabe to some of you,but from all accounts it is more than a little trustworthy. I learned this from reading "Windswept House",by Malachi Martin. From what I can tell,it's all very plausible.
(The book had to be written as fiction for reasons concerning his safety. There is a key available that identifies who the characters may be in real life. Some names are very recognizable!) The book is graphic and disturbing,but very revealing.

www.newswithviews.com...

Who was Malachi Martin?

Retired professor of the Pontifical Biblical Institute, eminent Catholic theologian and former Jesuit priest, Malachi Martin was a close personal friend of Pope Paul VI and worked within the Holy See doing research on the Dead Sea Scrolls, publishing articles in journals on Semitic paleography, and teaching Aramaic, Hebrew, and Sacred Scripture. In 1965, Paul VI granted Martin a dispensation from his Jesuit and priestly duties, and Martin moved to New York, where he dedicated himself to writing about—and sometimes speaking out on—a variety of issues stemming from the Second Vatican Council, to detailed insider accounts of papal history, Catholic dogma, and geopolitics. As a member of the Vatican Advisory Council and personal secretary to renowned Jesuit Cardinal Augustin Bea, Martin had privileged information pertaining to secretive church and world issues, including the Third Secret of Fatima, which Martin hinted spelled out parts of the plan to formerly install the dreaded False Prophet during a "Final Conclave." On this, Martin’s claim that an Illuminati-Masonic group made up of Western plutocrats called "The Assembly" or the "Superforce" had infiltrated the highest levels of Vatican administration and were working to bring about a New World Order, may have led to involvement by operatives of the same group concerning his untimely, some say "suspicious" death in 1999..

(So much for his "safety"!)

From one of his previous works:

In The Keys of This Blood, Martin wrote:

Most frighteningly for John Paul, he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops’ chanceries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the "superforce." Rumors, always difficult to verify, tied its installation to the beginning of Pope Paul VI’s reign in 1963. Indeed Paul had alluded somberly to "the smoke of Satan which has entered the Sanctuary"…an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican.

The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel,Lucifer

The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer was effected within the Roman Catholic Citadel on June 29, 1963; a fitting date for the historic promise about to be fulfilled. As the principal agents of this Ceremonial well knew, Satanist tradition had long predicted that the Time of the Prince would be ushered in at the moment when a Pope would take the name of the Apostle Paul [Pope Paul VI]. That requirement—the signal that the Availing Time had begun—had been accomplished just eight days before with the election of the latest Peter-in-the-Line. [3]

Martin stated publicly on more than one occasion that the enthronement of Lucifer in Rome was based on fact, and that to facilitate the black magic, a parallel ceremony was conducted simultaneously in the United States in Charleston, South Carolina. The reason this location was selected has remained obscure to many, but given what Malachi said about the Masonic connection, it makes sense that South Carolina was chosen: It is the site of the first Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry in the United States, called "the Mother Lodge of the World," where in 1859, champion of luciferian dogma for the Masonic-Illuminatus, Albert Pike became Grand Commander of the Supreme Council, where he served the Order of the Quest until his death in Washington DC on April 2, 1892.

In addition, Charleston, at the thirty-third parallel, was perfect for such an event, according to the logic of former Sirhan Sirhan attorney, Day Williams, because, "If a life is taken close to the…33rd Parallel, this fits with the Masons’ demonic mythology in which they demonstrate their worldly power by spilling human blood at a predetermined locale."

There's alot more investigation that could be done on this subject,and I'm just bringing it to the attention of those who may want to.

I'm convinced this is another piece of the puzzle regarding the power emanating from Rome and the downfall of the world we're in today.

Something to think about....

P.S.
Freemasonry was banned in the Catholic Church for over a thousand years until Pope, John Paul II, came to power. His first act as Pope was to lift this ban for the first time in over a 1,000 years.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Welcome back Josephus, glad you could stop by and share another great post with us.

When you start looking at all the 'coincidences' involved with Rome and out government, and the religions that Rome spawned and spread, and you really just start looking around, there really comes a point, at least for me it did anyway, where I had to say, who am I kidding I live in Rome!

I actually began to suspect back in the very early 90's on a spiritual level through an epiphany, and I really began to suspect several years later, when I decided to use some Ancient Roman Legal Ploys in a Federal Court Room, complete with the Latin Words and all the props they required.

The prosecutor acted as if I was throwing daggers at him, every time I spoke the Latin Words and pointed to the gallery to display the things a good Roman Citizen does, when they want to get off scot free.

It literally turned the whole outcome around, and my lawyer absolutely would have never done those things.

The Judge spent 15 minutes going through law books on her bench after the summation, to find the laws she needed to overcome and by pass, mandatory Federal Guidelines.

I left the courtroom scratching my head, as to what the heck had happened, I just wanted to come off as a pseudo intellectual that might be amusing, and as such gain some leniency in that fashion, but unbeknownst to me, I had actually identified myself as a free Citizen of Rome and entitled to all the privileges and considerations free Roman Citizens were granted in the Roman Republic and Empire.

I knew something bizarre had occurred, that went way beyond sheer amusement with my antics, but it wasn’t until several years later when I really started reading the Treaties and the Laws that it all came together.

Suddenly everything made sense on every level.

It’s truly amazing, when you know the right words, and you speak them, and evoke them, the officers of the Empire, turn right around in their tracks.

Imagine all the people who have been worried here on ATS about the Census and Census Workers, and all it takes is just saying, I am not available to speak with you, your offer of contract is rejected, and they just turn around and go away!

We will only ever be as free as we want to be and dare to be my friend.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Nice stream of consciousness Josie! I've written songs while driving but nothing profound or as involved as all of that. Glad you kept it on the road.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

let's be honest how many American's met their first openly gay person on Will and Grace.

That would have been preferable!

Not that there's anything wrong with that! - Jerry Seinfeld

Did I type that out loud?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Nice stream of consciousness Josie! I've written songs while driving but nothing profound or as involved as all of that. Glad you kept it on the road.

You should have seen the day.

It was crystal clear and the temperature was a crisp 68 degrees, but the sun was bright overhead, dotted in almost a symmetrical manner with Simpsons' clouds that were confusing my cartoon like existence.

It was 4:20 in the afternoon and the entire episode had me feeling...

ummmm......

elevated.

And then it hit me like a ton of bricks, and I came home and read what Proto did with that census worker and I knew right then that....

I needed something to eat, and...

That Proto has hit paydirt.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

The Second Vatican Council undermined all the conservative Catholics. Now, after how many centuries were the rules about to change? That story is just rife with conspiracy angles. Among them the "impostor Pope".

"The Deception of the Century"

I think it all had to do with preparation for instituting the "one world religion". The Catholics had to be undermined and moved to the left. This caused a schism in the Church. Not a big one mind you, a few thousand scattered across the globe. These were Catholics folks, they'll believe anything as you've likely picked up on. And so most of the faithful remained in line behind the modernist Popes who were/are the widely accepted crew including today's Benny the Nazi.

But I mentioned a few got ticked off at the whole modern deal and just wandered around in the Traditional Catholic wilderness if you will. Now this next guy, I think you will all really dig his deal. Behind the milk-toast exterior, somewhere beneath his flowing red dress.....er....ah vestments, must reside a pair of bowling balls. We know Benny has a pair and so I'm betting Pope Mikey does too. Here he is for your dining and dancing pleasure:

Yup! A Pope in Kansas. "I'm not a witch at all. I'm Dorothy Gale.......er Pope Michael I from Kansas." "Now that's a horse of a different color!" I kid you not folks. This guy and his mom and maybe 3 or 4 others are if I may paraphrase Meatloaf, "prayin' for the end of time" in their own little Vatican on the Prairie. It has all the elements for a great movie but there's no drama as nobody cares. Most days his mom makes him take out the garbage. Heck, I'd claim to be Pope if I could get out of that but my wife says "not even if you were gawd almighty". I know this is neither here nor there when we're discussing the Roman influence in the world. Just a little comic relief. One thing is certainly evident, that is people have very different ways of dealing with Rome!

Here's the Pope Michael website:

Vatican In Exile

I got an email response from this guy once. It was nice enough. Hey, I got email from the Pope! How cool is that?
Yeah, I know it was the "Kansas, still living at home with mom Pope". But the other guy's a Nazi d'bag!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake

Now, the capitol building is a temple to Isis, and represents her womb or belly. Inside the Capitol building is a painted mural that depicts the apotheosis of George Washington with the 72 angels/demons, and 72 pentagrams surrounding it, binding and controlling these powers of heaven and hell.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51980e56b3ae.jpg[/atsimg]

The number 72 alludes to the 36 above/ 36 below angels and demons that accompany Washington in this strange pagan heaven revered by the Masons, and alluded to in Revelations when a third of the angels are cast down by the red dragon.

72 is also significant in Egyptian mythology. When Set conspired to kill Osiris he had 72 conspirators working with him who helped him accomplish his goal. How did you deduce that the mural above, in the Capitol building is dedicated to Isis? If anything, it is dedicated to Set.

Also. It was interesting what you posted about Apollo and Horus, I suppose that is a more accurate way of looking at it even if he was Osiris incarnate, I still don't think its as accurate to state that Osiris is Apollo more so than Dionysus.

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You have some big balls!

Question. Australia, being a part of the Commonwealth and hence tied to Great Britain who no doubt has ties to the Vatican, is not quite as blatant at portraying its Roman affiliations if it is indeed involved in any. So when it comes to Australia, do they operate under the same principles, are they RESIDENTS in the same sense that an American is a RESIDENT?

P.S: Could you link some sources which show how exactly a resident is, in Roman terms, one who works for the state and not one who simply lives there?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Could you link some sources which show how exactly a resident is, in Roman terms, one who works for the state and not one who simply lives there?

Hey serbsta, I like this question. I know you wanted a Proto answer and so do I but I wanted to give you my take on how this is our reality. Have you ever worked for a company? You are given an employee number and are but one of many depending on how big the company is.

Your employee number is how they access your attendance and benefits and if required, any disciplinary measures they have taken to straighten you out. This is all recorded and compiled and reviewed regularly to see if you are indeed profitable to the company and they also use these to assess your worth to the company. Of course your number is also associated with payroll.

So on a small level, inside the company, you are just a number and a resource to them that they use to accomplish their goals and maintain their overall profitability for their share holders. This is common knowledge to anyone who has worked for a large or small corporation or company. It is how some individuals who are fortunate enough to have a job, make a living.

Now inside the company they tell you that you are actually a small part of a much larger picture. Their mission is of such importance that, you the number, should look at how their product or service is used or needed in the world everyday and they will have you believe that your job is so vital and should be taken so seriously that if you didn't exist to do the job, no one else could. Really they want you to believe in what they are doing and believe that it is a noble endeavor that surpasses a mere pay check for you.

This way, when you make those small sacrifices for the company that you will inevitably have to make, you realize that you are in fact helping the world and not just their shareholders who demand a profit. Now this whole process can be thought about in much the same way that countries who are all part of the Roman Empire do their business. We all have an employee number, don't we?

We have to believe that we are all part of something much bigger than just ourselves. We have to believe that our goals are noble and just. We have to believe that our company is in fact the epitome of justice and that what is going on the world is in some small way our own doing. That is why when we see the wars and conquests, we don't equate it to the consolidation of resources and murder. We are given a much different picture than what is reality. We are lulled into a sense of patriotism and indifference to the true motivations of our company. This is how I see it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Question. Australia, being a part of the Commonwealth and hence tied to Great Britain who no doubt has ties to the Vatican, is not quite as blatant at portraying its Roman affiliations if it is indeed involved in any. So when it comes to Australia, do they operate under the same principles, are they RESIDENTS in the same sense that an American is a RESIDENT?

P.S: Could you link some sources which show how exactly a resident is, in Roman terms, one who works for the state and not one who simply lives there?

It's safe to say that while we as individuals and nations might all have our differences, that lawyers are the same every where!

Principally in that they are all Officers of the Court (Rome).

The English word resident is actually derived from the Latin word resident. Same exact spelling.

In Latin resident means to: Abide

Translator

Abide means to endure without yielding, to bear patiently, too accept without objection.

Abide

Resident means living in a place for some length of time, serving in a regular or full-time capacity (The resident doctor at the hospital) and also: being in residence.

Resident

Now let’s break this down, the United States® and that is just how it appears on the Census Envelope, with the Trade Mark symbol affixed next to the name, in other words obviously a corporate entity, is through its Department of Commerce which also is printed on the Envelope, then mails the Census and conducts the Census.

So the first thing a person might want to ask themselves, is what entity has incorporated a supposedly sovereign entity and State, and what is it incorporated into?

Incorporate comes from the Latin word incorporatus which means into the body, so what larger body has the United States® been made a part of?

In English incorporate means to unite or work into something already in existence so as to form an indistinguishable whole to blend and combine thoroughly, to form into a legal corporation, to admit to a membership in a corporate body, and to give material form to.

Incorporate

So right off the bat, the United States® is admitting to something right on the envelope that to many would seem innocuous which is from the Latin word innocuus which means innocent in Latin, and in English not likely to give offense or to arouse strong feelings or hostility.

Call me easily offended or overly hostile but since I can observe, question and read, there is a problem with this picture, in that an incorporated entity, wants to count me through its department of commerce.

Now in Latin if your name is John Doe, and you are a free and totally undiminished person in the eyes of the state you would be addressed as john doe, with no capitalization. However if you have been partially encumbered by the State you would be addressed as John Doe, which denotes a slight diminishing of your status. If the State addresses you though as JOHN DOE, it means you are totally diminished and virtually a slave, with no standing, autonomy or prestige.

When ever you see your name in all capitol letters, and you will frequently, it means that you are being viewed in that most diminished form. You will see this frequently where say the Bank of America, partially encumbered as a corporate entity into the State is addressing you in its letters and statements as JOHN DOE, and addressing you as a fully encumbered and diminished incorporated entity of the State.

All people in the United States® (with the exception of some religious groups like the Amish) are made incorporated entities of the State via the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution, at birth, and are issued a Birth Certificate in this case it would read JOHN DOE, signifying you have been born in totally encumbered and diminished state, which in fact you are, since you have been automatically been incorporated into the State through the 14th Amendment.

So the United States® an incorporated part of a larger body that is partly diminished in stature as such, hence the capitol U, S, A, in the spelling, has its subsidiary U.S. Department of Commerce Economics and Statistics Administration U.S. Census Bureau send this Census to RESIDENT.

This is in fact a Contract, and by filling it out, and returning it you are admitting to being a RESIDENT of and to the United States® signifying you dwell within and are a full-time employee of, in totally diminished capacity of the Corporate Body that includes but is not limited to the United States®.

The fact that this is a trick is further obvious when printed on the envelope is U.S. Census Form Enclosed YOUR RESPONSE IS REQUIRED BY LAW, the use of all Capitol Letters in that statement means the words themselves have been totally diminished by the State, and carry no real weight.

So let’s go a couple of steps further here, the state you are born in is not a State as in a sovereign sense it is in reality a corporation. That individual corporation you were born in is incorporated by the United States® which is not a state either but a corporation.

In fact there are only three States that exist as Sovereign entities in the world, and those would be the District of Columbia, the District of London, and the Vatican!

The first two being incorporations of the last one of the three.

So in reality when the 14th Amendment talks about the state you are born in, the state you are born in is called slavery, as property of a incorporated entity, where as usual all roads will eventually lead you to Rome!

Because you have been born into a state of slavery, which is what the taxation system is all about, you working for the corporation, and providing goods and services to it’s incorporated entity, with a major portion withheld from you through taxation, collected by the incorporated entity, which in exchange pays you by allowing you to live and dwell on it’s property, breath the air, and move about with some restrictions to perform these labors and services.

This is why it is that the Department of Commerce, Economics and Statistics Administration is counting you on it’s rosters and wants you on it’s rosters, because every ten years it has to account to the State(s), Washington D.C., London and the Vatican, how many slaves are working, in order to determine through formula the potential productive output, for the purpose of determining how much credit each corporation deserves to receive through the Banking system.

So when you take a little time to slow down, examine, and learn, by discovering these things yourself, simply by not taking their word and excuses for why they do these things, but actually look at the real meaning of the words being employed, you arrive at the truth of the matter.

Naturally I do not like to see myself or be treated in such a totally encumbered and diminished capacity since I am a natural human being, and felt it would be negligent on my part as such, to abdicate my natural status as human, to participate in this system, which is why I politely reject the offer of the Contract, which is all the census is.

Now had this not come from a Corporation and been addressed to Occupant meaning one who acquires title by occupancy, and one who occupies a particular place especially, I might have been able to consider filling out the form.

Occupant

So while it might take some courage to reject contracts offered through so much pressure and non-disclosure, I really just view it as a matter of common sense, and if you aren’t prepared to act with common sense, well you will end up enslaved, and that’s really what this thread is all about.

Thanks.

Edot to Add: I found the BarCode used to scan the completed form to be particuarly offensive, I keep telling them at the Stores that have discount membership cards "I am not a BarCode!"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8949b66780d.jpg[/atsimg]

By the way At which follows RESIDENT, (RESIDENT AT) means, used as a function word to indicate that which one is occupied or employed.

AT

[edit on 5/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I completely understand what you're saying, and for the most part, I do agree with you. But its not necessarily what I was asking. From what Proto has said I got the impression that the term resident itself and its meaning has been directly derived from Rome and how it was used back then. I got the impression that the resident, just as he/she was referred to in ancient Roman law is still referred to in the same sense in the United States today. I was just asking for proof of this specifically. Because from what I've read on Rome, I've very rarely, if ever, come across the term resident in reference to those who lived under the confines of Roman jurisdiction. The term citizen is used, not resident. Funnily enough I've never read the Patrician class or any royal clan for that matter referring to themselves as citizens, could be wrong here. Again, Proto has probably done more reading on the subject and should shed some more light on this. But my question still stands above.

Cheers.

EDIT: Proto posted while I was composing this post. You did kind of answer the question. In regards to the capitalization, I found this interesting. How is that capitalization means a diminishing of status and the opposite means a growth in status, that seems almost contradictory?

[edit on 5/5/2010 by serbsta]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

72 is also significant in Egyptian mythology. When Set conspired to kill Osiris he had 72 conspirators working with him who helped him accomplish his goal. How did you deduce that the mural above, in the Capitol building is dedicated to Isis? If anything, it is dedicated to Set.

The mural, which is on the ceiling of the Capitol Dome, is actually called "The Apotheosis of George Washington," which is a depiction of Washington going to, what is basically, Pagan heaven to be with the Pagan Gods, as well as become one him self, which is what apotheosis means.

What the Masons apparently are preparing for is the return of these Gods to the Earth, with Apollo (Osiris) controlling them. It's much like the subject of so many movies, such as Legion, where angels and demons fight it out here on earth.

The dome has traditionally represented the womb of Isis, hence the Capitol Dome is a temple to Isis, representing her womb, which was impregnated by the Phallus of Osirus, represented by the Obelisk at the Washington monument. This is indicative of the Raising Ceremony that is performed by Scottish Rite Freemasonry, and is representative of the Raising of Osiris from the underworld, just like in the Egyptian myth where Isis was magically impregnated by the magic phallus of Osiris, and thus raised Osiris in the earthly guise of Horus.

In Athenian, i.e., Osirinian archetecture (Egyptian,) and remember that the Capitol Dome is Athenian in design, which Thomas Jefferson attests to, the dome was representative of the womb of Isis, and was always facing the magic phallus (obelisk) of Osiris, which is why Rome kept bring the magic phalluses of Osiris back to Rome and putting domes infront of them.

Now, where this actually originated, I'm not sure.. It could be Atlantean, some people believe that Nimrod was Osiris.. I'm going to have to do some more research into all of this, but one thing that I'm certain of is that there is a definate connection between the Egyptian, Roman, and Greek gods.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake

What the Masons apparently are preparing for is the return of these Gods to the Earth, with Apollo (Osiris) controlling them.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with this in any way. Osiris is not the same as Apollo. Do you have any scholarly material on the topic which backs up these claims?

The dome has traditionally represented the womb of Isis, hence the Capitol Dome is a temple to Isis, representing her womb...

Why does it represent Isis? I still see no proof of this at all... The only symbolism I see in the dome is the 72 stars which tie in with Set and not Isis.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by serbsta]

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join