It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by On the Edge

I believe the scriptures tell us that it is appointed unto man once to die and then the judgment. I don't believe Proto is trying to make Jesus obsolete, it is what he believes and nothing more. Rewriting history is something he's not done either, he's examining it.

Now if it is appointed unto man once to die and then the judgment, I would rather know all the angles that can be a possibility so that I know in the end that I have not been tricked. Doesn't it say that some will wonder why they aren't accepted and that Jesus tells them that He never knew them? I do believe so.

If we look at the system we are in, and realize that one nation under God is its motto, then shouldn't we be doing things a little differently? In regards to some foreign relations policies I mean. This is not meant to single out the U.S. There are many, many more tentacles to this than just the U.S. There are other forces pushing policies as well.

We cannot turn a blind eye to the atrocities or wish harm on certain groups and profess that we are Christian and be offended by what Proto is theorizing. Again, he is not trying to make Jesus obsolete. He believes Jesus never existed so that's what he believes. He still has a major point as to how we are being controlled and it cannot be ignored. In my opinion anyway.

I was one of the first to congradulate Proto on what he has done to expose the actions of Rome. I'm a big fan of that! I never disputed any of it,except when it comes to the more "mythological" aspects,which do come down to a matter of faith.

My stance is that this system we are living under is the "antichrist" system the Bible clearly illustrates,but I guess one has to believe in God to believe in the devil?(And to believe in the Bible to put any faith in what it is telling us!)

Proto is welcome to believe whatever he chooses,and I would have it no other way. We all have our own journeys. Maybe he isn't trying to make Jesus "obsolete",but he is saying there is no truth in the Bible because it is all a fabrication of Rome,and that Jesus Christ was really Julius Ceasar. That's his opinion. That's his right.

We live in an utterly corrupt world,and wars and greed and suffering are all a part of it. The majority of the world's citizens just want to be free to live their lives according to their own beliefs,and as long as they aren't causing anyone harm,should be allowed to do so. I really don't get involved in politics. I do feel powerless to change the system. If I could,it would be to knock out all the technology and start over! But that's not likely!

(The thing you said about men being appointed once to die,and then the judgement had been on my mind when I first responded,but I didn't want to say so because it sounded too much like preaching!)

And for the record,I'm not one of those Christians who believes in being "raptured" before the SHTF! No,I expect to be here as long as I am able,and I do not like what I am seeing. I do trust God to give me the endurance and grace to cope and not turn my back on Him,no matter what.

"One nation under God"?...Ya wouldn't know it by looking at the state of things,would you? I think the "god" the founders were speaking of is not the same God that I believe in.

Someone else just recently quoted "Apollyon Rising 2012",by Tom Horn. Amazing research on that very subject. No,their God is not the same as the one I look forward to being with.

Check it out if you get the time. I think you'd really like it.
defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

How about we avoid the Readers digest condensed version and go with the real ones shall we, I listed several of them in their entirety a few pages back.

2 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;

3 Do not have any other gods before me.

4 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,

6 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

7 You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.

8 Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.

9 For six days you shall labour and do all your work.

10 But the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, your son or your daughter, your male or female slave, your livestock, or the alien resident in your towns.

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but rested the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and consecrated it.

12 Honor your father and your mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

13 You shall not murder.

14 You shall not commit adultery.

15 You shall not steal.

16 You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

17 You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

Exodus 20:2-17

NOTE THE WORDS IN BOLD TEXT

6 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery;
7 you shall have no other gods before me.

8 You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

9 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and fourth generation of those who reject me,

10 but showing steadfast love to the thousandth generation of those who love me and keep my commandments.

11 You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.

12 Observe the sabbath day and keep it holy, as the Lord your God commanded you.

13 For six days you shall labour and do all your work.

14 But the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God; you shall not do any work—you, or your son or your daughter, or your male or female slave, or your ox or your donkey, or any of your livestock, or the resident alien in your towns, so that your male and female slave may rest as well as you.

15 Remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and the Lord your God brought you out from there with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm; therefore the Lord your God commanded you to keep the sabbath day.

16 Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God commanded you, so that your days may be long and that it may go well with you in the land that the Lord your God is giving you.

17 You shall not murder.

18 Neither shall you commit adultery.

19 Neither shall you steal.

20 Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbor.

21 Neither shall you covet your neighbor’s wife. Neither shall you desire your neighbor’s house, or field, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

Deuteronomy 5:6-21

But wait there is more!

11 Observe what I command you today. See, I will drive out before you the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

12 Take care not to make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land to which you are going, or it will become a snare among you.

13 You shall tear down their altars, break their pillars, and cut down their sacred poles

14 (for you shall worship no other god, because the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God).

15 You shall not make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, for when they prostitute themselves to their gods and sacrifice to their gods, someone among them will invite you, and you will eat of the sacrifice.

16 And you will take wives from among their daughters for your sons, and their daughters who prostitute themselves to their gods will make your sons also prostitute themselves to their gods.

17 You shall not make cast idols.

18 You shall keep the festival of unleavened bread. For seven days you shall eat unleavened bread, as I commanded you, at the time appointed in the month of Abib; for in the month of Abib you came out from Egypt.

19 All that first opens the womb is mine, all your male livestock, the firstborn of cow and sheep.

20 The firstborn of a donkey you shall redeem with a lamb, or if you will not redeem it you shall break its neck. All the firstborn of your sons you shall redeem.

No one shall appear before me empty-handed.

21 For six days you shall work, but on the seventh day you shall rest; even in ploughing time and in harvest time you shall rest.

22 You shall observe the festival of weeks, the first fruits of wheat harvest, and the festival of ingathering at the turn of the year.

23 Three times in the year all your males shall appear before the Lord God, the God of Israel.

24 For I will cast out nations before you, and enlarge your borders; no one shall covet your land when you go up to appear before the Lord your God three times in the year.

25 You shall not offer the blood of my sacrifice with leaven, and the sacrifice of the festival of the passover shall not be left until the morning.

26 The best of the first fruits of your ground you shall bring to the house of the Lord your God.

You shall not boil a kid in its mother’s milk.

27 The Lord said to Moses: Write these words; in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.

Exodus 34:11-27

Now once again I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but in bold above you will see clearly the advocacy of a slave based commerce system.

You will see taxation.

You will see stiff penalties that are passed on from Father to son, to son, to son, for what infractions the Father made.

You will see how the borders are to expand through war.

Now which came first Moses? Or Jesus?

Moses, and Moses claims these things were told to him by God, in the form of a burning bush.

Taking the watered down abbreviated version that was published much later that ommitted these things, is not the same as Jesus saying I renounce these things, and Moses is a Liar, and my Father never said that.

So there you have it.

Thanks, Proto isn't making this stuff up.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The Age of Pisces (The Christian Fish) was all about pursuing individual ‘schools’ of thought, that’s what fish do, they swim around in schools. The Age of Aquarius will be about combining those schools of thought, into one vast ocean of collective thought and developing that ocean of thought, by regulating thought, and the collective consciousness.

Interesting analogies Proto, the collective consciousness has always been with us, that is how Rome was able to manipulate us so easily, they fed into it and we ate it up, we were like that school of fish but never learned how to swim.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I really don't have a problem with that version either. That's how things were done back then,so be it.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I would be happy to quote scriptures all day to illustrate why God fills me with joy,but it wouldn't matter to you. It's something you have to find on your own. I would suggest you spend more time reading the New Testament and not trying to decide what is right or wrong for God to do. That's just my opinion.

And this simply would not be the appropriate forum for that my friend.

It's a big thread, and a big topic, with a lot of big ellements.

As Ed Sullivan would say, it's a Really, Really Big Show.

I get that you 'love' God and Jesus, and as I have said, that's cool, we can agree to disagree, but the thread is not for the purpose of giving testament to your lord.

It's about discussing a conspiracy that has been going on a very, very long time, that is resposible for the murder of hundreds of millions of people.

At the core, rudementary level of your Religion, are 10 laws that are considered to be the Word of God.

They clearly promote slavery, as I have highlighted several times now in the thread for you and a couple of others.

They clearly promote taxation, as I have highlighted several times now in the thread for you and a couple of others.

They clearly promote warfare as a means for expanding the borders.

They clearly promote statist ideas and ideals.

They clearly promote laws and punishments as each one is a law, with a reward for following it, or a penalty for not following it.

As I said they clearly promote Statist ideals, with God and the State being the same, for the enrichment of the state.

These things in fact have nothing to do with spirtuality, love, light, compassion or wisdom, but how to grow a state through a slave based commerce system, taxation, control it through laws, and expand it through war.

In fact its so devoid of spirituality, it really is just a set of laws, from the one and only time, anyone is believed to have seen the living god Yahweh/Jehovah who did not even identify himself by that name, but is believed to have been that God.

He is alleged to have simply said, I am that I am.

So once again, I understand that the topic matter is sensitive and maybe even seen as offensive to certain individuals of 'faith', but, the thread is not about your sensibilities or ideals or phillosophies or religion, it's about a conspiracy using Religion, Law, Banking and War to control the masses and found a one world government.

Thanks!

[edit on 3/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

The Age of Pisces (The Christian Fish) was all about pursuing individual ‘schools’ of thought, that’s what fish do, they swim around in schools. The Age of Aquarius will be about combining those schools of thought, into one vast ocean of collective thought and developing that ocean of thought, by regulating thought, and the collective consciousness.

Interesting analogies Proto, the collective consciousness has always been with us, that is how Rome was able to manipulate us so easily, they fed into it and we ate it up, we were like that school of fish but never learned how to swim.

It appears that Rome's goal in the coming age is to bind each one of us together through a electronic control grid, that will actually monitor, and perhaps control our thoughts, either by instantaneous and harsh punishments for thinking the wrong thing, or actually electronically interfacing with the brain in interactive ways.

These really are some of the technologies they are working on, and like all the electronics that they have been introducing to lay the ground work for that grid, like cellular phones and the Internet and Wi-Fi technology, they will be presented initially, and seem to at first to be conveniences that have a utilitarian benefit.

Once again it's all about building strategies, starting with a foundation, and then adding one floor and one layer at a time. Gradually, methodically, incrementally, until the structure is complete, of course if you haven't been paying attention, and the structure built around you turns out to be an impregnable and escape proof jail...well...

You are right, they have always tried to instill a collective conscious, but technology is rapidly enabling them to instill things electronically and monitor the collective consciousness electronically. This is the new element, meant to forge a truly homogenous mass, with no discernable divisions, once the conquest of nations which is by and large already is over, is transformed into an open one world government, after eliminating ‘undesirable’ elements who’s current programming, will not allow them to fit into the new collective homogenous conscious.

Thanks my friend.

[edit on 3/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Poor boy, you continue to fan the breeze.

I never claimed JP Morgan was a self made man, those are your words, can't you even remember your own posts?

As far as the democrat republican obsession you have, see my signature below, that states my opinion on the two party system.

JP Morgan was a ruthless, ambitions banker who got filthy rich by screwing anyone and everyone he could. It had nothing to do with Rome, and claims that it did continue to be ludicrous.

The big problem is that you people want to buy into this nonsense, rather than admit that the whole free market ideology doesn't work. Any Lame excuse offered so you can keep on believing in free market communism and you are eager latch on.

Apollo isn't a Roman God, he is a Greek God adopted by the Romans.

Your contention is that people lie, cheat, and steal to grab a fortune by any means not because they are ruthless and greedy, but because they do it for Rome.

This is a ridiculous notion.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This has turned out to be a truly Big Thread and broke the 1,000 reply mark yesterday, and I sure do appreciate so many members participating in it, whether you see validity in the premise of the Original Post and Theory or not.

It’s been a truly remarkable occurrence here on ATS, and a very important discussion that I think everyone who has seen a reason, or opportunity to take part in can be proud for.

However in such an epic thread, we have only had one musical intermission to date, and well, both Apollo the patron God of Musicians and Caesar would be displeased!

So while we continue to wrangle over and discuss certain theological aspects of this conspiracy, I would like to now share, the good Spartan King Leonidas’s contribution to the thread posted to my profile, as Sparta learned a long time ago, there is no percentage in attempting to invade Rome.

So with out further ado I give you Stevie Wonder, who while blind, clearly is capable of seeing!

"When you believe in things that you don't understand then you suffer"

Stevie Wonder, Superstitious

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It is interesting to note that the Bible mentions Apollo in Revelations and connects him to the Anti-christ the son of Saturn/Satan (zues).

Second Thessalonians 2:3 warns: "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition [Apoleia; Apollyon, Apollo]." Revelation 17:8 also directly ties the coming of Antichrist with Apollo, revealing that the Beast shall ascend from the bottomless pit and enter him:

The Beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the Bottomless Pit, and go into perdition [Apolia, Apollo]: and they that dwell on the Earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the Beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In view of this text, we recall how Zeus—the Greek identity for the father of Apollo—was acknowledged as Satan in Revelation 2:12–13. The fallen angel, Apollo, who unlocks the bottomless pit and unleashes the thunderous hoards of Great Tribulation locusts, is therefore none other than the son of Satan and the spirit that will inhabit Antichrist. This means the first part of the final mystery of the Great Seal of the United States is a prophecy, hidden in plain sight by the U.S. government for more than two hundred years, foretelling the return of a terrifying demonic god who seizes control of earth in the new order of the ages. This supernatural entity was known and feared in ancient times by different names: Apollo, Osiris, and even farther back as Nimrod, whom Masons consider to be the father of their institution. The second part of the final mystery of the Great Seal of the United States unveils when Apollo is scheduled to arrive, according to the seal’s cipher and Dr. Horn's Magnum Opus, Apollyon Rising 2012.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Proto,we agree that Rome is in control of most everything,that "all roads lead to Rome",basically. I just take it one step further in seeing it as the "antichrist" the Bible says it is.

As for matters of faith,there are probably just as many reasons to not want to believe as there are for believing. I guess it comes down to the "spirit".

In any case,congradulations on your "Big Thread". I was happy to contribute.

Keep up the good work. You keep doing your thing,and I'll do mine!

Unless there are any posts directed towards me in the future,I won't be adding anything more.

Take care.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
And Jewish mystics prophesied the coming of the Messiah in 2012 in the Zohar:

It was the Jewish year 5760. According to the 700 year-old prophecy, God will visit the "daughter" or remnant of Jacob with a "preliminary remembrance." Just what this preliminary remembrance should be is not clear. But what is clear, is that it is only preliminary. It is not the final arrival of the Messiah to establish the kingdom.

That this "remembrance" should occur around the year 2000 is quite interesting. The prophetic commentary continues by saying that the following "six and a half years" will conclude with a "full remembrance." The thirteenth-century rabbinical commentary continues:

"Then all the nations shall combine together against the daughter of Jacob in order to drive her from the world. It is of that time that it is written: "And it is a time of trouble unto Jacob, but out of it he shall be saved" (Jeremiah 30:7)."

This ancient rabbinical dissertation claims that Rome will be destroyed in the Jewish calendar year 5773, which, in our calendar begins with the new moon of September 2012 and concludes a year later:

"In the year seventy-three [2012 / 2013] the kings of the world will assemble in the great city of Rome, and the Holy One will shower on them fire and hail and meteoric stones until they are all destroyed, with the exception of those who will not yet have arrived there." source

Funny how it all leads back to Rome.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Congratulation Proto, you have put your heart and soul into this thread and brought something very important and special to all who has participated or read it, thank you for your hard work, somehow I don't think it's over.:]

Thank you my friend also for the Stevie Wonder video, one my all my favs...those are the kind of breaks I love.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

The connections to Apollo and the Trojan dieties are certainly there.

Here is an interesting one, what do they call computer viruses sent in an email?

A Trojan Horse!

The three religions of Abraham may in fact be part of the biggest Trojan Horse of all!

Great find my friend.

Thanks.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here ya go everybody! The version I preferred used to have ocean scenes,but it is no longer available.

So,while I'm not fond of the "new-age" imagery,I still love the message.

Hope y'all do,too!

(I know,I said I was done adding stuff! Sorry! What can I say?!)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Proto,

I said I would be back, and here I am again.

I just want to thank you.I am new here, but in the last few weeks I have learned more than in the last 20 years.I also have to give thanks to jackflap and others.The names I can't all remember, but I will give credit at a later time.

With what I have learned from you Proto, I took on 4 Lawyers based on the fact that the US law is based on Roman Law.They had no defense.It was comical.

I love it.Knowledge allows one to be free!

I am an American, but I live in Germany by choice.If you or others need help interpeting German texts, feel free to ask.

I thank all of you here!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NON-CONFORMIST

Outstanding my friend, and congradulations. When you speak the language of the courts and the law, to the lawyers and the judges, it changes everything.

The fact that they won't deny it's Roman Law when you confront them on it, speaks volumes.

Believe it or not, doing that, identifies you as a citizen of the Empire, and Roman Citizens have the highest level of protection in the courts.

That sounds absolutely crazy until you actually attempt it and witness the results.

There are some real benefits to understanding that we still are Rome, and live in it.

I know one of the posters about 30 pages back, had a book in German from the early 20th century, or 19th century on the Roman Empire, he couldn't read.

I will have to go back through the posts and try to find it and send him a U2U and let him know about your kind offer.

Thanks for sharing, and participating in the thread.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I am more than willing to help someone.I don't have 20 posts as of now, and can't send any U2U's.I don't see that as a problem though.

Once again, I thank you and others for sharing your knowledge with others.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Proto,

I would rather choose not to bother you, ( here it comes ) but I read in one of your threads where you posted the links to the Treaty of Paris and the Treaty of Ghent.For the life of me I can't remember where.

Could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks once again.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NON-CONFORMIST

I am more than willing to help someone.I don't have 20 posts as of now, and can't send any U2U's.I don't see that as a problem though.

Once again, I thank you and others for sharing your knowledge with others.

You are quite welcome my friend, you will get those 20 posts in no time!

Posting on ATS is fun!

Germany was the seat of the Holy Roman Empire for many years. It plays an important and unique role in the metamorphasis of the Empire.

The older libraries are probably a treasure trove of books regarding that period between 900 up into the 1700's.

Of course its hard to say how many of those books the Nazis might have burned, and how many others might have gone up in flames or blown to smithereens during arial bombing.

War sure does take a toll on things on this planet.

Hopefully one day we will find more peaceful ways to work out our differences.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
To the poster who talked about taking on 4 lawyers, what do you mean? What did you tell them? In regards to what? If its personal, don't answer, im just interested.

Back on topic...

I'm starting to follow the suspected lineage of the Julii clan but something's still aren't making sense. The first Julii, Iulius, claimed to have descended from the mythical hero Aeneas. Aeneas was the son of the goddess Venus. That would render Iulius, the first Julii, and subsequently all of his patrilineal descendants as 'sons of God' or individually as the 'son of God', correct?

Now we could then easily deduce that Gaius Julius was literally considered to be a 'son of God', even if it was just amongst his clan. But if we attribute this god-like title to all the Caesars dating back to antiquity (as they claim they're lineage does), then to whom can we most concretely establish as having initiated this 'son of God' concept which no doubt, if we follow the Caesar/Christ connection, was the fundamental concept which perpetuated the Christian religion? Do you get what I'm asking?

General P.S. to certain members: Some of the posters are continually stating that Apollo has some connection with Osiris. This is completely untrue. Osiris' Greek equivalent is Dionysus and not Apollo. Apollo was the sol invictus of early Roman-Christian religion but had nothing to do with Osiris, who was the Egyptian god of the afterlife.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join