It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well enough time has passed to say that to OP was correct in answering what I asked.

I have another question: Will I pass my criminal law exam?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I have one more question (I asked one earlier, but could really use some insight on this as well).

Without me going into too much detail, am I going to get any better? Please. Please let me know what you think.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

sirbikesalot06

Thanks, I do like bicycles, but my eyes are green unless they have changed. LOL This is the perspective I've been looking for and thanks for your answer. Also what is a "CV"

No, they didn't change, i was quiet sure not brown eyes since they are not that dark so i just gambled on blue.
CV is Curriculum Vitae, or just Resume.
Did you see similar things for your jobs?
edit on 20-10-2014 by StarBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
Well enough time has passed to say that to OP was correct in answering what I asked.

I have another question: Will I pass my criminal law exam?

Not at First.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hi .Just a couple of quick questions.Will I/We ever have that holiday across the water?Will the workload get lighter and will our fortunes change for the better?thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I had a dream a few years ago. Long story short. I was away at a cabin with my uncle and cousin. It was thundering outside. As we were going to sleep, a shadowy figure rose to the ceiling and swooped close toy nostrils as if I was inhaling it. Whatever it was, I was trying to fight it but felt paralyzed. Only to wake up sitting up saying the words "pray for us". I am not religious.

1. Is there anything you can tell Me about this dream?
2. Where do you see my current "love" life going?
3. What do any of my future jobs look like? Will I ever have one I enjoy ?

Thanks for your time. I know this thread is old but I enjoyed some of the replies. Whether the posters agreed with em or not.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I have a question that has been very heavy on my mind and heart for quite some time...
I "love" someone but I am also "in love" with someone else.
The first situation isn't great or ideal. We hardly get along but stay together for our child. The second situation doesn't even know how I feel.
I am lost because I *think* we could make it work in the long run and hopefully fall back in love. Or, do I end it, heal and then see is anything comes from the second? I feel like if I do the first scenario, 2nd will always be in my heart and in the back of my mind as a "what if?"
I have seen a psychic that was extremely spot on with everything he shared with me but said that he couldn't answer my question because of his own morals. Said that it would have been different if I were actually apart from both and was asking for guidance. I feel lost and torn. Any advice would be helpful. TIA

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarBoy

originally posted by: tinkortwim
What do you see in me?

Creative, troubled, introvert... (sorry) Open up and be more positive.

Creative - Yes. I am creative (Music)
Troubled - I worry a lot. Lots of thoughts provoke that.
Introvert - I'm a social butterfly for the most part.

You have a great gift and I have to admit, you answered how I had anticipated you would.

I'm just wondering if you can sense my gift.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have a question -
Do you see me going farther career wise or just basically staying where I am?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Again folks, I only answer the one question after my answer post, so for all others, sorry. So everyone else after this post and between this post, ask STARBOY.

originally posted by: clevemackland
Hi .Just a couple of quick questions.Will I/We ever have that holiday across the water?Will the workload get lighter and will our fortunes change for the better?thanks in advance.

I don't see that Holiday your looking for, but after a few years, you'll see it, but not over the water. As for the workload, no, it keeps it pace for the foreseeable future and only after you quit, does it go away with new problems. A way out your looking for isn't possible right now because all the doors you seek are closed. After Christmas, a door will open up, but you'll have to take the bus to see it. I wonder why I see you having to take a bus to see it, I don't know, but that's what I see.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

thanks,

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: calmbeforethestorm

Ok this is a more serious one, if wrong just ignore me after description (sometimes i do see the wrong guy).
Description: Glasses, brown hair or light brown like ginger, about 40 years old, normal height, little over weight. I see you coughing... does it have to do with that? Also i see you worried about it and like something heavy on your shoulders. Also see you taking meds, well from all i can see its something to do with lungs or affecting that, but i still see you going around places in a car and all that so its not something that disables you.

If it is you that i described then: I see you getting bad news from dr.... but its just that your life quality gets lower, but you are still happy and living on although its harder for me to see you when you are much older (above 50 or so). Anyway... don't worry about death, it is something we are all going through, but i am sure you are aware of that.... pain is what you are more worried about, just roll with it and think of the positive side of living, even with the pain.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Hallowpinyo

Without reading you.... i assume its just sleep paralysis. I dont read other dimensions (like dead people or such). So i cannot tell you from reading.

But from experience IF not sleep paralysis (imagination is common when in that state). Then it was just lost souls, people who didn't follow the light yet, or just lower dimension where people suffer (you could call it hell) or just lost, not knowing where they are or what to do, so maybe while in that state they just tried to tell you how much they suffer to let you know to pray for them... But in my opinion it was just simple imagination form paralysis.

2. I see you with dark hair, nice face symmetry. If i tell you it won't go anywhere, will you do something to prove me wrong? Unlikely... Put some effort in, like i always say.. yes there are things that are just SET on what will happen, but there are also those which can be changed based on your performance and choices. I saw you like a younger guy maybe 25-30. Just make yourself look better, do your hair and stuff... lol

3. This is something more set... if you mean a lot more money by "enjoy" then very unlikely. But sure you will get a job that you enjoy, like helping out in events, saw horses lol but could be just my imagination there, anyway i am sure it will be event organizing and setting up stuff that you will enjoy more (mostly because of the people around you).

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: L0125D

To be honest i understand the psychic guy... mainly because of the child in the middle. SO DON'T BELIEVE ME AND MAKE DECISIONS BASED ON WHAT I SAY, THIS GOES TO EVERYONE... its just what i see, maybe just imagination, don't risk it, just take it as an opinion.

I see you as a young couple maybe 25. Your husband is tall and skinny, brown hair. He is slightly bored of you, you or/and him complain a lot... well that is what i see what causes arguments. The guy you love, i see a guy looking like your husband (maybe i am just seeing your husband again just different time line, BUT I THINK NOT) brown hair, more charming and listening. He likes you but in the LONG RUN is maybe the problem, i see him with other options (more females), he has choices... but you? will you have a choice if he leaves you? (btw i dont think he will leave you, i dont think he would even start out with you, just saying to make you more convinced).

I dont see your husband as a bad guy, not violent or anything... its just things are not interesting... in my opinion stay with him. (OPINION). Be more understanding, and make things more interesting (like kissing him for no reason lol), small things like that make a big difference. Appreciate small things he does, he will return small things...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tinkortwim

Without reading you...

You can read people too, or very good intuition... you gave it away by saying "you answered how I had anticipated you would. " lol

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I saw two people for some reason:
Do you have a mustache and 40?
I saw you coordinating some kind of operation where they store and arrange stuff, like a depot.

OR
You are younger about 24, saw you with blue hat and tattoo (on arm or back). No you will stay where you are, because of you don't care. lol

OR
Both options but different time line.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
When is the day that I die?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarBoy
a reply to: Hallowpinyo

Without reading you.... i assume its just sleep paralysis. I dont read other dimensions (like dead people or such). So i cannot tell you from reading.

But from experience IF not sleep paralysis (imagination is common when in that state). Then it was just lost souls, people who didn't follow the light yet, or just lower dimension where people suffer (you could call it hell) or just lost, not knowing where they are or what to do, so maybe while in that state they just tried to tell you how much they suffer to let you know to pray for them... But in my opinion it was just simple imagination form paralysis.

2. I see you with dark hair, nice face symmetry. If i tell you it won't go anywhere, will you do something to prove me wrong? Unlikely... Put some effort in, like i always say.. yes there are things that are just SET on what will happen, but there are also those which can be changed based on your performance and choices. I saw you like a younger guy maybe 25-30. Just make yourself look better, do your hair and stuff... lol

3. This is something more set... if you mean a lot more money by "enjoy" then very unlikely. But sure you will get a job that you enjoy, like helping out in events, saw horses lol but could be just my imagination there, anyway i am sure it will be event organizing and setting up stuff that you will enjoy more (mostly because of the people around you).

Thanks for your reply. Highly appreciate it.

1. I've had a few sleep paralysis episodes, but this one has always stuck out to me.

2. Thanks on your opinion on this. Yes Im between 25-30, just turned 26 to be exact. I have a buzzcut, but havent shaved in 2 weeks as I havent had time to see a barber, so i feel that was spot on.

As for...

3. I currently live in the city and have only been on a horse once, so maybe yea thats your imagination. Planning events? Ive never seen myself doing that, as I consider myself socially awckward, I prefer to work by myself & be my own boss.

Again, thanks for your reply.
edit on 22-10-2014 by Hallowpinyo because: .

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: StarBoy

Wrong on almost all counts.
Don't take this the wrong way, asking my question was a test, not a trap or attempt to make you look foolish. I'm very skeptical of anyone who claims to be able to tell the future, read minds, etc. If psychics could do all they claim, they'd all be millionaires, no matter what "code" they say they go by.
Where you were wrong: I have a mustache, but I'm way past 40. The mustache was a 50/50 chance. I have been disabled for the last 12 years, so there's no career to see. I have never had a job even remotely like you describe. I don't have a blue hat and to my knowledge, never have. I'm just not a "colored hat guy". If it's not black or camo, I don't wear it.
Tattoo: I have one on my arm, but since at least 32 percent of Americans [ and growing fast ] have one, it's another shot in the dark that found it's mark.
Like I said, don't take it the wrong way, but it's going to take much, much more for me to believe someone can do what you claim. They would have to give details of my life that that there is no way they could know unless I told them.
No one has came even close.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That is totally fine, i understand your skepticism and i am not here to evaporate that. That is not my purpose.

You won't fully believe me, but here it goes:
Like i said at the beginning... you try to fool me/test me... i will fail. I WILL see the wrong guy (in your case i did see you even if it was harder (older guy (cant see numbers so cant SEE exact age), tattoo on arm and mustache), but the test related question failed). WHY? This surely you will not believe since it is waaay tooo deep.lol I have rules that i abide by, most set subconsciously, if someone is afraid of me reading them even subconsciously afraid i will fail. Why? Because i do not want to hurt anyone or scare anyone and surely i do not want to breech someones privacy unwanted even if subconsciously unwanted.

Natural born psychics i dont know much about.... but people who have developed it, do not seek wealth, you loose most self centered desires, somewhat like a monk or what ever. But that does not mean there are no BILLIONAIRES who do not have the ability. There are people on this earth who will get very powerful only to CHANGE THE SYSTEM. But of course what they see as good may not fit your good.

You will never find proof for such, this is the closest (or furthermost) you will get to proof. (Although, i am not very advanced in my ability, that is one of the reason i am here, to check my progress, i have no other means without making a fool out of myself). Maybe if you didn't test me, you would of gotten closer to your proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join