It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I can see the future, yes sir/maam I can.

For the last year and a half, I was taking over the thread Ask Any Question & I Will Predict The Future, who was Authored by Where2hide2006. He went to go hide and thus took over the thread on page 11. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Unlike him, I don't claim to see the future 100 %

I simply ask for your to be pacific helps me focus on what you want me to see for I am not god, And she's is a girl, www.youtube.com..., I don't see everything. and I cannot predict a 100%. I can only see the choices you already decided to make and when your in a stump on a decision, I'll see several paths before you. Just remember the future is never written in Stone and you have the power to change the future right now.

Also I'm not good on timing, for if you want an answer to when, I'll get it wrong. I don't do it for money nor do I do U2U's

I will do my best to answer your questions and I ask you please limited your questions to no more than 3 post. After that, no reply. Also I have a sense of humor and I take the policy "I don't like you" and if I see you doing something I dont' like, I'll let you know.

I invite anybody else to answer one or two questions, but If I feel your not sincer, I'll let you know.

There will come a time that I'll be leaving this thread. I don't know when that will be, but when that time comes that I'll not be answering any more questions. I will post a message saying that I'm leaving. I will not leave people dangling behind, your question are too important to you.

If I don't answer your question with in 5 days, then I have either died or cannot get to a computer.

So whats your question folks,

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Here's a good primer question: how many replies, flags, & stars will your OP get total and when will this happen (day-and-time UTC)?

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What will i be doing a week from now, besides going on ATS
?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Who will win the next Superbowl?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
what will happen to obama?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Interesting....What will be my choice of hard drink for tonight?? I already know

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Winning lotto numbers pl0x.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
Who will win the next Superbowl?

Bah, lets get this thread ended and the OPs discredited much faster.

OPS:
Tomorrow is Sunday. Tomorrow night, at 9pm EST, what will be the name of one of the top threads here on ATS that is not on the thread, who will it be by, and approximately how many flags will be on the thread at the 9pm mark.

again, its Sunday, April 25th, 2010 at 9pm.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
What will the rule of the new world order look like? And what does the antichrist look like?Will Israel be invaded by the US?Will the Rapture of the Church start? I'm I going to be reincarnated into a girl? I'm I going to live forever? I'm I going to have a girl/wife?If so what's her name and last name?Can you give me a physical description of her? I'm I gonna graduate from high school an college?Is there gonna be an earthquake in Los Angeles?What's my destiny in the future?

(Sorry Op if I'm asking too much questions. If so just answer the reincation question, the high school/college graduation question, girl question and my destiny)
If you want just pick three questions if this is still too much

[edit on 24-4-2010 by starwarsisreal]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by starwarsisreal]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Do you believe the American economy will collapse and if so could you give a time-frame/line?

edit: I guess i'm looking for points like dollar devaluation and social upheaval

[edit on 4/24/10 by CSquared288]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This might sound kind of selfish, but

1. Where do you see my career going?

2. Where do you see my family life going?

Thanks. I am interested in hearing your answers.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
At exactly 12:13:41 PM tomorrow afternoon what leg will I be leaning on?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

You have some work to do..........
I saw the thread and had something to ask, but I'll wait until the others have an answer before I pose my question.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout

This is a bad question. He has a 50/50 chance.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by Awolscout

This is a bad question. He has a 50/50 chance.

Shhhhh! It's a trick question I'll be sitting

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
This might sound kind of selfish, but

1. Where do you see my career going?

2. Where do you see my family life going?

Thanks. I am interested in hearing your answers.

I wanna play too! I'll ask the same question as above from "hotpinkurinalmint" LOL what a name
that's classic. you win a star.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Seriously.
The future of man kind is at stake. 3 questions

1. When will the apocalyptic zombie or zombie like outbreak occur.
2. Where will it occur?
3. Will it be contained?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
In what year will American public FINALLY wake up and discover that the Bible is a complete collection of fictional stories based on superstitions, as well as an INTENTIONAL means of misinformation to cover-up the true sciences, and also to serve as a means of control and division? If you know the FUTURE, I assume you KNOW the PAST, and therefore know exactly what I am saying, yes? What year will the fruit loops of region be embarrassed by those grounded in reality?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Captain_Sense

That's an easy one: never.

Though this might make you feel better.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
If I don't answer your question with in 5 days, then I have either died or cannot get to a computer.

how is being away from your computer and death right next to each other for an excuse?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join