It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 65
<< 62  63  64   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
l'll take a chance with this, I got a few questions for you about my future.

1.) There is someone I care about a lot, but I don't know whether to let go or wait for this person. I made a lot of mistakes back in the day..it's a long story.

2.) I had a strange dream I was thrown into 2000 years into the future, and I could basically see almost everything in crystal clarity. What was strange I've read about this man who was in coma for a year back a century ago who supposedly got thrown in the same time period I was in, they call it a conscious-slip or something like that. Was I meant to be shown something, and will need to figure it out in the future? (I know it is a complicated question, but I thought I throw just one crazy one at ya).

I can't think anything else to ask ya. I would ask about jobs, but I think I'm on the right track with that.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

Fair enuff...

First, I need to explain what/why I am asking...

Back in the mid 1980s, an old rock band that called itself, RRipstaRR, used to run bars and clubs across the state of Georgia near military bases. They played a lot of good stuff of bands like ZZ and Sabbath and Grand Funk and Kiss and Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc.

On one night at a club in Columbus, Georgia, directly adjacent to Fort Benning, called the Dragon Inn, the lead singer blacked out on stage. His band hovered around him but then he got back up, shook it off and they played on.

At the end of the night, I approached him... his name was Joe Stiles. We got along fine. There were some nights his band would even camp in my back yard. He told me that he had seen a vision of what was going to happen in 2021. When I asked him what... he replied simply that I don't want to be anywhere near here (assuming our geographic locale of that moment) when that year arrives.

After that, he never spoke another word of it. Last time we spoke was in 1998.

So, my question is... what is coming in the year, 2021?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Zethkal

1. This isn't really a prediction because I honestly don't know, but here's my advice: try talking to him/her about your feelings. It may be hard, but he/she would probably rather know than not at all. If you get immediately turned down, move on. Depending on the length of your average previous relationships, give them a percentage of that time to decide how they feel (i.e. if your average relationship is 1 month, give them a month. If it's a year or more, give them two months), and in the meantime, hang out with them a lot, so they have a good idea on what being with you (as you are now) is like and how serious you are about this. Don't know what else to say. Good luck?

2. Me too! Except the crystal clarity applies to almost every dream I dream. Interesting about the man in the coma. Haven't heard of him before. Did you talk to anyone?

I don't know about you, but MY dream about the 4000's made me depressed and lonely, because I ran into my sister's descendants, but they told me they'd barely heard of me, and I never had/will have any kids. I also never got married or found happiness, according to them, either.

You are most likely luckier. If you were meant to learn something from it, perhaps analyzing it piece by piece vividly in your mind may help (i.e. visualize it and look for details). Figuring it out isn't necessary, but may give you some insight into your future or destiny.

By the way, while you were there, did you encounter a girl named Gillian and her brother or go into an amphitheater with a futuristic rock band inside? Did you see a golden sun-shaped disc that levitated? Did you see the red button on the podium? If not, that's okay. You probably went somewhere else in the future.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

Will you answer in five days

edit on 23-10-2015 by cryptic0void because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: museofcomedy
a reply to: Delteis

4. Yes Some things that will affect you deeply are coming. Also, watch out for a red truck driven by a smoker in a Hawaiian shirt when crossing streets. Your awareness should protect you; just don't linger in front of his car. If he does end up hitting you, it shouldn't kill you. Just a couple bruises at most. (not free will. I can interfere with coincidences)

Thanks for the reply! I appreciate it. This time I was able to ask questions that I should have in the first place. lol

Now on number 4 I hope you don't mean car accident. That would be 100% horrible. I hope you mean that I'm crossing the street as in walking. I can handle a couple of bruises. But I literally cannot handle a car accident.

On a serious note. Thank you. I shall keep my eyes open. I will respond if anything happens.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hi! What do I have to look forward to, in the next few years.
1) I'm planning on some domestic travels and maybe even visiting somewhere abroad. Do you see this?

2) If everything goes as planned the nonprofit I've been working on, will be up and running by the end of next year. Do you see it making an impact on the intended cause?

3)I've been spending the past few years trying to discover who I am, without the distraction of dating/relationships. Only little flings, here and there. I think I'm ready to incorporate more intimate relationships, in my life again. When do you see meeting my next love? Or do I already know them?

Thank you in advance for your reply. God bless!

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: StarBoy

He felt lonely, and he misses you. He's sorry for hurting you. It's better where he is.

What? What is the reply for?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I didn't feel like reading anyone here in the past months... either i didn't have time or i just didn't want to. I still don't have time... But just checked in. Sorry if i abandoned the thread... anyway i dont know how good museofcomedy is. But be specific if you read people. We are not GOD and mistakes are common, it is better if you identify the person before reading and say what she/he looks like... otherwise how do you know it is the right person you are reading?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

a reply to: StarBoy

He felt lonely, and he misses you. He's sorry for hurting you. It's better where he is.

Oh you replied to whom i replied to. Sorry

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thursday can become an important day for me... very determining.

1. What mindset should I put myself in on that day?
2. Does it even matter... has the path and outcome already been laid out, and which direction is that?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I would like to know about whether I should move to another town or will do so. I currently live in Austin.

What lays in store for me regarding my job and business responsibilities?

Is there something I should change?

Thanks! I know you havent read this thread in a while but feel like you will revisit it soon.
edit on 11-12-2015 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Mate, i have 2 questions!

1. What will happen in my country Bulgaria in next 20 years?
2. What is going to happen to Turkey in next 20 years?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I can predict the future with 100% accuracy....

We are all going to die some day.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Dam that’s crazy

top topics

<< 62  63  64   >>

join