It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: StarBoy

What do you see for me? Relationship? Career? Can I follow my hobbies?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

You have my permission to "dig in" so to speak. Let's start with some small, easy ones.
Where did I meet my wife? [ Specific name of where we were ]
What's her first name? Her middle name?
What are my children's names?
What is my middle name?
My Mother's first name?
You shouldn't need to dig deep for things like that, they're at the top of everyone's mind. If you don't feel comfortable revealing them in a post, send me a private message. If you can get 3 of them right, not just close, I will not only believe you, I will start a thread proclaiming your ability.
But, I don't think you will. I've noticed one thing about people who claim to be "gifted". When they fail, they Always find some excuse.
Such as,

This surely you will not believe since it is waaay tooo deep.lol I have rules that i abide by, most set subconsciously, if someone is afraid of me reading them even subconsciously afraid i will fail. Why? Because i do not want to hurt anyone or scare anyone and surely i do not want to breech someones privacy unwanted even if subconsciously unwanted.

"waaay tooo deep" ? Hmmm. Insulting my intelligence doesn't get you any closer to credible.
I will not be at all surprised if you refuse to even try, by finding more excuses not to.

If a person has deluded themselves in to believing they have some ability, they will do whatever it takes to protect that delusion.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Like i said, i can't see names and numbers. All i can see is faces and their bodies, doing things, places, accessories (in some cases), feel emotions. I am sure it is possible to see names too, but i just don't care much to learn it, i am not here to be a proof to humanity or be praised. lol

When "gifted" people fail it is usually their imagination (ego). It is hard to differentiate imagination from real knowing and seeing if you go into seeing and knowing with a prejudice and judgement.

I did not mean to insult your intelligence, but it would be unwise if you didn't think there are things you don't know or comprehend in this UNIVERSE.

I used to think i am deluded or prejudice when i first started getting strong feelings (intuition) about people i met, but then I realized i am not deluded, only crazy. lol... On a more serious note, sorry if i offended you and i hope you find your proof next life.
These are my excuses.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ok that is crazy, because you are pretty spot on. I'm younger than you described, but you described how I look to a tee. I have chronic bronchitis, but my question was more specifically about my bipolar II disorder. I take meds for that. My quality of life has become less because of it, and I just wonder if it's ever going to get better. But I give you props for being so right about everything! I am astounded!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ok StarBoy, last one, and just know that I am super impressed with you.

Will our money situation ever improve?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Well, if you do have a gift, good luck with it. I'm sure having information on total strangers popping in to your head can be disconcerting.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: calmbeforethestorm
Ok StarBoy, last one, and just know that I am super impressed with you.

Will our money situation ever improve?

No, It only improves when you are willing to give something up.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dystopium

What do you see for me? Relationship? Career? Can I follow my hobbies?

I saw you geeky type guy (glasses 20s or early 30s)... so relationship, a girl that is similar to you, always see one in a library you talk to or will talk.
Career, i can't see anything worth mentioning, but i see you as a potential great jobs because you are smart person, just search deeper than you are willing to give effort.
Hobbies? I don't know why you ask that question, i don't see any reason to not follow any hobbies... however i do see the time as a concern to you, it is something that you decide on what you spend your time on. But recent jobs you have or will are not all long shift, but later on in life even less time for playing.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
When is the day that I die?

I am not that good. I cannot tell exactly... that either means you will not die soon or that i am not that good. lol
Something about drugs did pop up in my head, most likely imagination since i did not give much effort, mainly because you should care when you live not when you die.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So...i'm thinking about moving.
Any idea when or where I will end up?
edit on 27-10-2014 by i8miceb4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Where will I be at 6:30 PM tonight?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Long time reader
So TMA (tell me anything)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

I see you living with another person (only one i can see)... its cold outisde, the place kind of reminds me of the "bearing sea gold" on discovery channel. lol It is temporary because you have nothing to do there (you are bored a lot), no job. When is this? Hard to tell since i cant see timelines well... but i tried to see future, so would say this winter (since i saw it cold).

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

On a sofa, watching TV? lol That is what i saw. But this is too detailed for me sorry.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Actually I was in a hospital bed lol.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Yikes...sounds kinda bleak ...
Thanks for taking the time to reply

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Could you also answer my questions please?

1. Left or Right?
2. Go for it or Wait for it?
3. Should i prepare or not?

Otherwise, could you tell something about me? my life, career, my relationship etc?

Thanks

edit on 31-10-2014 by Huski because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well, Here I go...

1 - What is your opinion on my mental and emotional state? Am I depressed? Confused? Lost?

2 - Who / when / where is this this girl that I will make mine?

3 - Why cant I write my stories? And what can I do to fix this?

-Delteis
edit on 2-11-2014 by Delteis because: removed unnecessary sentence

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarBoy
a reply to: 3u40r15m

I see you about 25 years old, you won't die in a car accident, but i see you speeding a lot and may cause accidentS.

Nope. But I do have a realistic question, is she my daughter?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ok, what is my favorite hobby? How many kids do I have? What will my youngest kid be when grows up? And my oldest?

Thanks

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join