It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey, it look funny! I'm interessed about my job in futur. Thank you

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Will I get a dog, tomorrow, or next week?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There will be a global event on April 13, 2029. What will the world look like on the following day?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spationaute

The more and more I look, the more I see a line. I can't tell that either your in it, or the one at the end of it serving the people in the line.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirbikesalot06

originally posted by: Spationaute

The more and more I look, the more I see a line. I can't tell that either your in it, or the one at the end of it serving the people in the line.

Many Thanks!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
1. Do you still see October as a collapse or similar?
2. Will I ever invent something of significance?
3. Who was I in my recent past life? (Asked two others and both said the same would be interesting if you answered similar)
4. Any warnings?

Thanks and I enjoy reading your answers!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How many hairs will i have on my head on the 4th of july 2017

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Captain_Sense
In what year will American public FINALLY wake up and discover that the Bible is a complete collection of fictional stories based on superstitions, as well as an INTENTIONAL means of misinformation to cover-up the true sciences, and also to serve as a means of control and division? If you know the FUTURE, I assume you KNOW the PAST, and therefore know exactly what I am saying, yes? What year will the fruit loops of region be embarrassed by those grounded in reality?

Oh don't you know its all true, i could have predicted that one

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17 Ignorance is not bliss

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarBoy
3. Who was I in my recent past life? (Asked two others and both said the same would be interesting if you answered similar)
4. Any warnings?

Well StarBoy, Yes, I want to be proven wrong and become a farce about a collapse this October. Don't worry, It will be a little like 2008, and more like 1929.
2. NO
3. You saw yourself useless back then, what gives?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saylesie17

originally posted by: Captain_Sense
In what year will American public FINALLY wake up and discover that the Bible is a complete collection of fictional stories based on superstitions, as well as an INTENTIONAL means of misinformation to cover-up the true sciences, and also to serve as a means of control and division? If you know the FUTURE, I assume you KNOW the PAST, and therefore know exactly what I am saying, yes? What year will the fruit loops of region be embarrassed by those grounded in reality?

Oh don't you know its all true, i could have predicted that one

Try around 2157, that's when the world will be more grounded with Reality.

And Ignorance is Bliss; when you are unaware of problems, you don't put that energy to fixing them up and worrying about it. Instead, that energy is used to having a good time.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Texas too! Anyway, I think I'm at the end of the road so to speak. Is there anything of note coming to my future that you can see and I am not seeing?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirbikesalot06

originally posted by: StarBoy
4. Any warnings?

Well StarBoy, Yes, I want to be proven wrong and become a farce about a collapse this October. Don't worry, It will be a little like 2008, and more like 1929.
2. NO
3. You saw yourself useless back then, what gives?

Thanks for the reply.
1. Hopefully you are not wrong about the collapse its been delayed for too long.
2. Shame you don't see me inventing anything good... I have some great ideas but that is never enough.
3. Well I wasn't really of great significance as far as I know which is very normal. That is why I try so hard to be of more use this life time... normal is not good enough.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trexter Ziam
Texas too! Anyway, I think I'm at the end of the road so to speak. Is there anything of note coming to my future that you can see and I am not seeing?

I see that food becomes a problem with your future, as in not being able to find any. I think you should start growing your own.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

Thank you for your reply. I won't elaborate but it answered the question. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hi, I have recently started predicting the future using a crystal pendent. I am not very good I have been told the following
1There will be a yes vote in the Scottish referendum next week.
2The next big terrorist attack in America, will be in May 2015, near Washington DC. It will be a military target, but not the Pentagon. I feel that Marines will be involved.
3The next 8+ earthquake in California will be March2017, It will be nearer Sacramento than San Francisco.
4 Aliens are real. They are not friendly, but this will not be acknowledged by those in power for the next 30-50 years.

How many of these predictions are correct if any?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
1. Will there be a monster snow/ice storm in North-Central Texas this winter? if not, when?
2. Will there be a devastating Tornado in North-Central Texas this spring? If not, when?
3. will there be a Major Hurricane that strikes the Texas coast next summer? If not, when?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What is the name of your guide/spirit/demon that provides you your info?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: horseatemymoney
Hi, I have recently started predicting the future using a crystal pendent. I am not very good I have been told the following
1There will be a yes vote in the Scottish referendum next week.
2The next big terrorist attack in America, will be in May 2015, near Washington DC. It will be a military target, but not the Pentagon. I feel that Marines will be involved.
3The next 8+ earthquake in California will be March2017, It will be nearer Sacramento than San Francisco.
4 Aliens are real. They are not friendly, but this will not be acknowledged by those in power for the next 30-50 years.

How many of these predictions are correct if any?

1.That is something I can't quite see. I see several outcomes, 2/3rds of them are for independence, the others aren't. When you look into the future, you see possibilities, not something in stone.
2. I don't see any terrorist attacks. Sounds like you need to start watching Vice News and stop wasting your time with Fox, MSNBC and CNN. Sure they'll be a shooting or a bombing like at the Boston Marathon, but all local and home grown.
3. I don't see anything big for like then next 20 years. There's a possibility that something big that happens in the next two years, but nothing like 1989. Less damage, and more shaking.
4. Some are friendly, some aren't; not all have our interest a heart.

originally posted by: horseatemymoney
1. Will there be a monster snow/ice storm in North-Central Texas this winter? if not, when?
2. Will there be a devastating Tornado in North-Central Texas this spring? If not, when?
3. will there be a Major Hurricane that strikes the Texas coast next summer? If not, when?

You really need to understand the theory of Relativity, Einstein was a genius when he came up with such a revolutionary concept. You see what might be bad for you, might actually be good for others and some don't give a damn.
I don't see anything like Katrina happening for TX, however, you'll forget the bad storms as soon as they pass.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

You got it all wrong, I love storms, I don't fear them at all, I can't wait for winter!
It looks promising for us though it is sad when lives are loss. But storms are so exciting, I was just wondering what you were thinking. and By the way a Katrina wouldn't be a worse case scenario since there aren't any cities built like New Orleans. though Katrina was very strong before land fall, it was only a Cat 3 when it made landfall, A more dangerous storm would be a Ike like storm that is extremely big but with stronger winds then a Cat 3 storm because a Cat 4 or 5 storm would turn city like downtown Houston into dangerous wind tunnels. The worst case scenario would not be flooding (though it would still be bad) like a Katrina type storm, but a Larger storm with a large wind field like Ike. Thanks for the reply though.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join