It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

Not even close bud. Nice try.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Will happen big quakes here

(Sapporo)
Something good/surprising will happen with me next year?
Any special advise for me?
edit on 14-9-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yuuma
Will happen big quakes here

(Sapporo)
Something good/surprising will happen with me next year?
Any special advise for me?

For me quakes come and go. Few if ever meet the criteria, at least for me, as "the big one." I do feel that sooner and sooner, we will see it happening on the west coast around SF. But I really don't see it happening for the next 20 years or so.

Okay, BABY? Do you want one? If you do, don't wear protection.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Just wondering. How do you see future when someone asks? Do you try to see, feel from the persons eye?

To be honest I tried to read people and events for fun, by feeling or seeing what others see. For some people I get nearly 100%, even what their partner looks like or type of illness. But for some nothing why is that? I found only people who really wanted me to read them are easy to read (usually thai ladies lol) and with a clear picture of their face.

Also for events I tried only 2 and both where spot on. Knew the score of the football match by seeing which colour supporters cheered and how many times. Also knew that one goal came very late in the game.
Plus the Scottish independence. I saw people in red happy and cheering while people in blue sad. Lol and the first pictures I saw today at results where nearly if not the same of what I saw in my mind.
I have to add that I do meditate (which you advised against because I would become a special annoyance lol) and I did use a specific chakra to see. But won't talk about the chakra since it can give side effects to the wrong people here.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarBoy

Just wondering. How do you see future when someone asks? Do you try to see, feel from the persons eye?

To be honest I tried to read people and events for fun, by feeling or seeing what others see. For some people I get nearly 100%, even what their partner looks like or type of illness. But for some nothing why is that? I found only people who really wanted me to read them are easy to read (usually thai ladies lol) and with a clear picture of their face.

Also for events I tried only 2 and both where spot on. Knew the score of the football match by seeing which colour supporters cheered and how many times. Also knew that one goal came very late in the game.
Plus the Scottish independence. I saw people in red happy and cheering while people in blue sad. Lol and the first pictures I saw today at results where nearly if not the same of what I saw in my mind.
I have to add that I do meditate (which you advised against because I would become a special annoyance lol) and I did use a specific chakra to see. But won't talk about the chakra since it can give side effects to the wrong people here.

I do try to see it from the perspective from the person I'm reading. I also found that I'm limited in the number of people I read at one time. And when people choose to fool me, I cannot see it. I also found that reading in the future is something I'm incapable of.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Okay so you gave me a prediction once before, quite some time ago, and your answer involved my "rack" which I didn't understand at first, til someone told me what that meant lol

So, time has moved on, what do you predict for me now?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Will I met my soul mate in this life, if yes, at what age?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: destination now

I hope sirbikealot06 wouldn't mind if i tried to see you. I will only try to read a few of you if he doesn't mind.
(i am not as good as he is, also i get confused about timelines, so maybe i see you in the past, present or future, but will try very hard only the future now)

I see you shouting and very angry at someone, i cant see the other person but i am sure he/she lives with you but it is something you are used to at that time. I also see you with a taller guy, brown hair or ginger, it is a relationship. You are going hospital for some check ups, not sure what for but nothing serious. Maybe pregnancy, since i also see you with a baby with light eyes (blue i think).

Job wise i see you working with customers, some kind of shop. (i see you saying "how may i help you?")
But i also see you working in healthcare.
Future has many paths like sirbikealot06 said. But these are the ones i saw.

These are not very clear but will type it out anyway:
I also see you loosing a friend (girl) because of some kind of minor argument, then you just start ignoring her and never talk again.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unlettered

Since i dont want to read the wrong guy, i will state what you look like so you know if i am reading you.
I see you older about 30-40 years old. Dark hair, brown. About 177cm. About 70kg. Depressed. Had a longer relationship. Single now.

I see you finding your partner if that is what you mean by soul mate, it just depends on you when you make the move. It will be quicker if you lower your standards obviously. But i am sure you will have a partner soon (following months as long as you put effort in). I say that because future is changing and now you may just sit in a dark room and wait for your soul mate and then you say i am wrong when she never appears, so you must put effort in.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What do you see in me?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unlettered

Since i dont want to read the wrong guy, i will state what you look like so you know if i am reading you.
I see you older about 30-40 years old. Dark hair, brown. About 177cm. About 70kg. Depressed. Had a longer relationship. Single now.

I see you finding your partner if that is what you mean by soul mate, it just depends on you when you make the move. It will be quicker if you lower your standards obviously. But i am sure you will have a partner soon (following months as long as you put effort in). I say that because future is changing and now you may just sit in a dark room and wait for your soul mate and then you say i am wrong when she never appears, so you must put effort in.

You're quite up to task regarding my description though wrong about 'had a longer relationship' . I am not sure what you meant by putting an effort, I thought I've tried everything already.... any clues where to look?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Do you only read people or can you see events? Like Ebola in the US, any clues. OR, will I get Ebola? Thank you

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Unlettered

Ah never mind the "longer relationship", it was a feeling you have of someone you loved before and missed. So i thought it must of been a longer relationship. But could be wrong.

There is no right answer to "any clues where to look?" because there are so many potential girls. For example i see a girl i think in a coffee shop or restaurant, curly hair, light brown or blond hair (not sure), about your age, she is a little fat but you want a soul mate not a model. She is nice and smiles to you kindly, she is a nice girl. Just tell her you are interested in her because her smile or some bs like that... you know what i mean, that is effort (also lowering your standards, but i dont see you having very high standards).
She is not the only potential, just dont be afraid to fail... lol
Btw do you wear glasses? I saw you chatting to that girl i told you about when you had glasses.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Ah never mind the "longer relationship", it was a feeling you have of someone you loved before and missed. So i thought it must of been a longer relationship. But could be wrong.

There is no right answer to "any clues where to look?" because there are so many potential girls. For example i see a girl i think in a coffee shop or restaurant, curly hair, light brown or blond hair (not sure), about your age, she is a little fat but you want a soul mate not a model. She is nice and smiles to you kindly, she is a nice girl. Just tell her you are interested in her because her smile or some bs like that... you know what i mean, that is effort (also lowering your standards, but i dont see you having very high standards).
She is not the only potential, just dont be afraid to fail... lol
Btw do you wear glasses? I saw you chatting to that girl i told you about when you had glasses.

You're right about the feeling but there is no someone really, I know sounds kinda weird and it sucks really

I must also confess that I'm in fact being blamed for having high standards by friends & I don't wear glasses but you were spot on about my age, height and weight

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'll take a stab at the dark here with 2 question to yourself.

Do you foresee the current geopolitical climate exploding into a genuine WW3 scenario with multiple countries involved on multiple fronts?

Also, how do you see Australia's future standing in the world and its economy moving forward?

Thankyou.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: destination now

I hope sirbikealot06 wouldn't mind if i tried to see you. I will only try to read a few of you if he doesn't mind.
(i am not as good as he is, also i get confused about timelines, so maybe i see you in the past, present or future, but will try very hard only the future now)

I see you shouting and very angry at someone, i cant see the other person but i am sure he/she lives with you but it is something you are used to at that time. I also see you with a taller guy, brown hair or ginger, it is a relationship. You are going hospital for some check ups, not sure what for but nothing serious. Maybe pregnancy, since i also see you with a baby with light eyes (blue i think).

Job wise i see you working with customers, some kind of shop. (i see you saying "how may i help you?")
But i also see you working in healthcare.
Future has many paths like sirbikealot06 said. But these are the ones i saw.

These are not very clear but will type it out anyway:
I also see you loosing a friend (girl) because of some kind of minor argument, then you just start ignoring her and never talk again.

Wow..you are spot on with several of your of your observations and I am very intrigued with others. I am very angry, well not so much angry, but resigned to a family members attitude and it has been going on for all of my life..so yes I am used to it, though they don't live with me, obviously as family, we are all from the same "house" so to speak.

Am not currently in a relationship but do go to hospital appointments very regularly..not for pregnancy though,,,sheesh I hope not lol

I have often worked in people orientated jobs, and my aim has always been to provide solutions, so being able to help is always a goal, but it's not in healthcare but because of health issues, I am not currently employed full time, though I still do a bit of freelance stuff when I can (and health allows)

I think the last observation is partially past and partially present, I fell out with long standing friend a couple of years ago, and I was really angry at the time..it seemed to be over a small thing, but her actions hurt not just me, but my daughter, and as a result, no, I have never spoken to her since, and after thinking about it all recently, I know I never will again

Totally awesome reading though starboy, you are very good...star for you... I want to ask you loads of things now lol

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I asked of glasses because i wanted to know how far in future or past i see you. It is likely i saw you in 5 or less years future, you will likely need glasses and you will likely lower your standards. So yeh, you won't find your soul mate until that. But of course now you can change the future by just lowering the standard now.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I won't be answering any more questions, until sirbikealot06 says its cool for me to do a few.
Don't want to hijack the thread.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I won't be answering any more questions, until sirbikealot06 says its cool for me to do a few.
Don't want to hijack the thread.

Its okay that you take over, just be honest and be okay. Also where should I focus on my job search, for I see 8 paths and I don't see which one clearly enough. Remember looking into your self is the worse thing you can do.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What's my future look like??? See me driving off a cliff?

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join