It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:
(post by Amaral1er removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Will I ever have children? If yes is there anything you see about them and their father?

I might have a kind of psychic stalker, my old friend (or someone posing as her). We have not had much contact almost 10 years now, but about past half a year I have dreams and feeling that she´s stearing at me and my life. Do you see/sense anything about it?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
should we be concerned that you're possibly dead now sirbikesalot06?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hello and thanks in advance (possibly) answering my questions.

Did I pick the right partner, will my marriage last?
How many children in my future? Could you please elaborate on this one (if you pick anything up)?
Is there a certain career path that I should choose?
In the event of the Ebola virus spreading in the US should we pick up and move to the woods, as I am planning?
edit on 3-8-2014 by JuliaDream87 because: additional information

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Greetings, so after reading all 54 pages encompassing 4 years, I figured I'd ask my questions three

1. I'm enjoying my journey of life thus far, however, I feel like I should be doing something different, more meaningful, any insights?

2. My father passed a few years ago and I haven't heard from him, is he enjoying the next leg of his journey?

And finally,

3. As far as relationships go, what might you see in that department?

Many thanks to you for keeping up with this for as long as you have, I wish you much love and happiness in your life.

Warm regards,
Rob

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I've been busy for awhile now so you people had to wait. Also I only answer the first question after my post, so there. That's my rule. So the next question after this post will be answered, the ones in between, won't.

originally posted by: Amandla
Will I ever have children? If yes is there anything you see about them and their father?

I might have a kind of psychic stalker, my old friend (or someone posing as her). We have not had much contact almost 10 years now, but about past half a year I have dreams and feeling that she´s stearing at me and my life. Do you see/sense anything about it?

Thanks!

I see only one, maybe 2. I can't quite tell if that a friend of your first child, a boy or a brother.

You have unfinished business. You'll see each other soon. She knows nothing of the psychic attacks so go easy on her. You'll be leaving her soon or in essence, she'll be leaving you. Let it go, forgive. The best thing everyone can do is don't hold grudges, they last lifetimes, and I mean multiple lifetimes.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Oh wise one, with I ever find my belt? Did that hooker have herpies, or just crabs? What time is happy hour at the Regal Beagle? I'm supposed to meet Jack & Larry...

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
My question is this: can you give me any clues as to who robbed my home? Someone I know or a stranger? It's really bothering me.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

What a bunch of bs! only answer the first question after your post and nothing in between... thats your rules... wheres it say that?

i dont care about your answer anymore, you're a jerk-off anyways!

you're taking advantage of a good intentioned person with your little silly rules....

hopefully the next time you're gone for 5 days you won't come back....

the rest of you should take this post with the massive grain of salt it deserves... its probly some college kid doing a social experiment, were all about to be part of his thesis about the gullability of people.....

edit on 11-8-2014 by mrsinister222 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: calmbeforethestorm
My question is this: can you give me any clues as to who robbed my home? Someone I know or a stranger? It's really bothering me.

The answer is in what was taken. If it's something a stranger wouldn't know about, it's a friend.
HTH

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: justnotnormal
Oh wise one, with I ever find my belt? Did that hooker have herpies, or just crabs? What time is happy hour at the Regal Beagle? I'm supposed to meet Jack & Larry...

Only riding a bicycle will the answer you'll find.

originally posted by: calmbeforethestorm

It is a stranger, gone for good. Learn from it and move on. And get some insurance.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Will things get easier in terms of my disability? Will I be able to be "fixed?".

Thanks in advance!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Do you foresee that Darryl Forests aka Shen1987 will come back to me as lover or friend?

I do miss him sooooooooooo.

Arouet

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lolliek
Will things get easier in terms of my disability? Will I be able to be "fixed?".

Thanks in advance!

I see the next few years as hard ache for you. but after those years have passed, do you learn to live with your disability.
You do not become "Fixed" by your definition, but by others.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
hi and first ty for helping people getting answers

i'm very lonely and never had luck with woman yet with my poor finance i currently good a tad better , i wish to know if some change will happen on these sides

also i,m without new from my best friend since december 23 and wanna know why

lastly we have problemes with my older sister and like to know if everything will ever turn for the good with her

ty in advance

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dodo129

i'm very lonely and never had luck with woman yet with my poor finance i currently good a tad better , i wish to know if some change will happen on these sides

lastly we have problemes with my older sister and like to know if everything will ever turn for the good with her

ty in advance

Experience the same thing as you are right now with relationships. The changes will occur when you stop being desperate and begging for love. It's totally not sexy to be begging. If you do nothing, another 5 years to figure yourself out and you'll start getting laid. If you wish to speed up your lesson, you'll need to learn to be yourself and kill your ego. You'll need to learn how to hang out with like minded people and you'll need to find them.

I'm going to assume that 'new' means 'news.' He had to leave, and yet I see a young women in my vision, Family related, and couldn't stay. Try contacting her over email.

She's about to be screwed really bad. It will be a good lesson no doubt that she will need to learn. The price she's paying for trying to be cool.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirbikesalot06

originally posted by: dodo129

ty in advance

Experience the same thing as you are right now with relationships. The changes will occur when you stop being desperate and begging for love. It's totally not sexy to be begging. If you do nothing, another 5 years to figure yourself out and you'll start getting laid. If you wish to speed up your lesson, you'll need to learn to be yourself and kill your ego. You'll need to learn how to hang out with like minded people and you'll need to find them.

I'm going to assume that 'new' means 'news.' He had to leave, and yet I see a young women in my vision, Family related, and couldn't stay. Try contacting her over email.

She's about to be screwed really bad. It will be a good lesson no doubt that she will need to learn. The price she's paying for trying to be cool.

i see

1 i get the point hehe but laid isn't my priority unless its with a girlfriend

2 well i emailed him and well will wait and see , the woman must be his social worker or sister either that or he got back to haiti

3:but will she contact us again ?? like without issue like previous times?

ty for answering really help

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I noticed that OP posted this way back in 2010. The timing was off but then almost no one thought a pope would resign. The pope resigned in Feb 2013.

6. Is something big going to happen in October 2011?

6. For me, NO. You yes, an event takes places in your life during that time that you consider important. It is of national importance, but I consider the event of the Israelies not getting there way with more settlements of no important. Also it is at this time, that the pope steps down. Again, of no Importance.

BTW when I googled to find the date of the resignation, this story popped up saying the current pope's days are numbered.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok, here's one for you:

What is the one thing in my life that has truly scarred me?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: holyTerror
Ok, here's one for you:

What is the one thing in my life that has truly scarred me?

Go Ride a bicycle in traffic and you'll find that out.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join