It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Lol, I have a feeling you might be on to something

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: StarBoy

I'm 172cm tall, 22 year old and have black hair.

1. I ask this because i'm make choices in my life. I choose right, if i listen to other people. And left if I make my own decisions. That is a frustrating thing in my life.

2. I was planning to buy a house at that moment.

3. Prepare for the things in the future, apocalyptic things and like that. I'm building a lot of stuff, making plans and drawing a underground shelter which i' m planning to make this year as soon as i have a new house :p
I was wondering if it would be ridiculous or not.

But yea.,. it seems that my gf is pregnant, so i should prepare for something else instead

But thanks for your time anyway, it seems that you can be quite accurate at some people and at some not.
I've been reading here for a while and tought it would be a nice thing to post my first comment here.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: boosteds15
I have three questions I would like an answer on if you don`t mind...

1.What will my life be like by age 30?

2.From the few things I'm currently pursuing in life...what has the most significance in altering my path?

3. Also! Who was I in my past life?

1. Greasy fingernails, financial instability, long working hours, no partying, living by your parents and have more psi at the moment than you had gf's in your life. And instead of dreaming your whole life about the RB.. you suddenly go for the JZ or something with more than 4 liter displacement.

2. Your broken SR20.

3. Akio Asakura, and you even hope you will die in the same way as in your previous life.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Huski

1. Greasy fingernails, financial instability, long working hours, no partying, living by your parents and have more psi at the moment than you had gf's in your life. And instead of dreaming your whole life about the RB.. you suddenly go for the JZ or something with more than 4 liter displacement.

2. Your broken SR20.

3. Akio Asakura, and you even hope you will die in the same way as in your previous life.

^^ you see we are all really the same, just in different places doing different # (tho I imagined it was a broken CA18DET...) % baring crank will let you RPM much more on boost than SR20... (forget RB25/30 for now... time will come)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Huski

This post just made my morning, haha

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

I'm glad to have found a sanctuary of others who appreciate real facts and jokes of motors

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

Thanks for the answer, you were right! I didn't get. Any other tips?

edit on 11-11-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: E†E
1: I've been compelled to share something .. 'AM'. The question is, "should I" ?
2: I've been struggling with what I'm now calling a 'regulator' , what do I do to get it to work?
3: Thank you.

Lately there has been too general questions... like this above. Please be more specific about your questions.

I see you with interest in spiritual stuff and mechanical stuff, or just one of them. You have glasses, see you in a workshop so i assume the regulator is about that... you are about 167cm brown hair, not sure of age, i see your back wearing jeans, but about 30-40.

1. If it is about inventing stuff... then go ahead.
2. Meditate.

posted on Nov, 11 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Huski
a reply to: StarBoy

I'm 172cm tall, 22 year old and have black hair.

1. I ask this because i'm make choices in my life. I choose right, if i listen to other people. And left if I make my own decisions. That is a frustrating thing in my life.

2. I was planning to buy a house at that moment.

3. Prepare for the things in the future, apocalyptic things and like that. I'm building a lot of stuff, making plans and drawing a underground shelter which i' m planning to make this year as soon as i have a new house :p
I was wondering if it would be ridiculous or not.

But yea.,. it seems that my gf is pregnant, so i should prepare for something else instead

But thanks for your time anyway, it seems that you can be quite accurate at some people and at some not.
I've been reading here for a while and tought it would be a nice thing to post my first comment here.

I answered like that because i felt it was important for you to listen to your girlfriend. Highly consider her decisions.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarBoy

1: I've been compelled to share something .. 'AM'. The question is, "should I" ?
2: I've been struggling with what I'm now calling a 'regulator' , what do I do to get it to work?

Lately there has been too general questions... like this above. Please be more specific about your questions.

I see you with interest in spiritual stuff and mechanical stuff, or just one of them. You have glasses, see you in a workshop so i assume the regulator is about that... you are about 167cm brown hair, not sure of age, i see your back wearing jeans, but about 30-40.

2. Meditate.

ahh sorry ..yes i should be more specific..

The "AM" is something spiritual for sure..it is something that has come up in dream talk with my self and its been revealing itself in parts, as of late Its been coming up as a "maybe you should share this" ...and I don't feel at all capable of delivering it for what its worth..In a way i don't feel I can be that kind of spokesman for that kind of information .I think you know what i mean now? I have been looking for confirmation..to forget about it ..or.
thanks for replying..
The regulator is something in regards to another spiritual ..more in the way that my work has been consolidating into allot of pools of potential all at once..so far all its been doing is blowing fuses when i try to combine them....some who tried to work in my 'shop' in the past , it seems they may have gotten hurt from trying to help me...I shut it down and then now i feel i have to try for them.
so in a way this regulator is key to my ability's ..all the parts combined into one..working together without canceling me out.
It seems to be unveiling itself to how it will work itself out now..
taking a breath..

meditating ..yes..
thanks
cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarBoy

2. Meditate.

ahh sorry ..yes i should be more specific..

The "AM" is something spiritual for sure..it is something that has come up in dream talk with my self and its been revealing itself in parts, as of late Its been coming up as a "maybe you should share this" ...and I don't feel at all capable of delivering it for what its worth..In a way i don't feel I can be that kind of spokesman for that kind of information .I think you know what i mean now? I have been looking for confirmation..to forget about it ..or.
thanks for replying..
The regulator is something in regards to another spiritual ..more in the way that my work has been consolidating into allot of pools of potential all at once..so far all its been doing is blowing fuses when i try to combine them....some who tried to work in my 'shop' in the past , it seems they may have gotten hurt from trying to help me...I shut it down and then now i feel i have to try for them.
so in a way this regulator is key to my ability's ..all the parts combined into one..working together without canceling me out.
It seems to be unveiling itself to how it will work itself out now..
taking a breath..

meditating ..yes..
thanks
cheers

Share your AM story here. I would be curious, i can't see other dimensions, so i can't see what you dream. I had a feeling it was something about an invention (maybe spiritual invention?).

The regulator... you should balance yourself out and ground yourself... too much energy can lead to several problems, it is like electricity going through a fuse. But you already know this.
Don't ask for others help, well at least not from less advanced people and it is hard to know who is more advanced... it is a lonely journey and you have to find your own path.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Thanks for the answer, you were right! I didn't get. Any other tips?

Ride A bicycle. # CARS.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hello i am new this is my first time posting if you are still answering questions and are okay to answer it would be apperciated

1. in 2010 i had a mental breakdown i started hearing voices/psychosis thought i was under mind control anything to that>?

2. my brother he passed away in a road accident is he okay? we i see him in the afterlife i miss him wish i couldve talked with him during those times

3.in my dreams i meet other humans that seem to be doing expierments on me one time i keep meeting a person that brings me to this dark/jail under world type hospital room and i ask him who he is he tell's me he is the devil... im not a religious type i consider my self agnostic

4. will i ever find love or have children i know everyone ask's this proabably

5. will i ever get with my longdistance first love we were going to meet.. we are barley in contact anymore any chance anything come;s from this

Ps. if your not comfotable answring these questions becuase there selfish or becuase im new that's fine but any opinions im open to and apperciate
edit on 20-11-2014 by psychomate because: Forgot to add

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Heya just out of curiosity i want to ask somethings, do you see any main events happening for/against my ppl, Rhoma gypsies around the world?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hello there,

I'm wondering if you forsee anything in regards to my current career path and where it's going?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
To the Original Poster,

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I did use the search function and nothing came up.

1. The Killshot as Major Ed Dames says, will that ever happen in our lifetimes or near future?

I am just starting to learn Remote Viewing, but so far I just touched on the basis of it.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Familar spirits i.e demonic forces

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I cannot believe you idiots accept this stuff are you guys fooled or what.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What can you see in general for me the coming years?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: psychomate
Hello i am new this is my first time posting if you are still answering questions and are okay to answer it would be apperciated

1. in 2010 i had a mental breakdown i started hearing voices/psychosis thought i was under mind control anything to that>?

2. my brother he passed away in a road accident is he okay? we i see him in the afterlife i miss him wish i couldve talked with him during those times

3.in my dreams i meet other humans that seem to be doing expierments on me one time i keep meeting a person that brings me to this dark/jail under world type hospital room and i ask him who he is he tell's me he is the devil... im not a religious type i consider my self agnostic

4. will i ever find love or have children i know everyone ask's this proabably

5. will i ever get with my longdistance first love we were going to meet.. we are barley in contact anymore any chance anything come;s from this

Ps. if your not comfotable answring these questions becuase there selfish or becuase im new that's fine but any opinions im open to and apperciate

Remember my rule folks, I only answer the one who happens to post right after my message, all others, ask Starboy.

I'll Do this in reverse
5. she's gone
4. I see a split, so far you have yet to make a turn that don't lead to children, All I'm going to say is catch that train, don't hesitate. All I'm going to say is that you hesitate catching a subway train in favor of other form of transportation. That's what I saw.
3. I'm not good with dreams, All I can say is that you exist there, and he's not the devil, he's just playing with you and when you next encounter him, you'll be shocked to discover he's really is the devil when again he's not, he playing with you. And for some reason, he has a grudge against you, I'll try to talk to him and ask him what stuff he have against you. It's real trivial and it's black magic. so find some protection fast when you confront him. Which leads to Question 1, that's the guy behind the voices. I see ill will against you from this being.
2. He has yet to move on. Still stuck on the Earth plane. Meditate on him and ask him to move on and remind him, we'll see each other soon. Be prepared, to see him in a dream after this for he'll say thanks.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join