It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I want a reading!
Question:
Where will I be in the next 5 years?
How will my personal relationships be?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldenOne23
I want a reading!
Question:
Where will I be in the next 5 years?
How will my personal relationships be?

As far as I can tell, I see you doing dishes in the same room you do dishes now.

Two new people enter your life in about 3 years. You attempt a romantic relationship with one, but no sex comes of that. I also see a child, but can't quite see it because it seems that you haven't chosen yet to have it.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hey sirbikesalot

I got one last thing

What path with bring me my wealth in my life is it school,work, and wealth in the sense family feeling fufullied what i would like to work in a garden do you see anything like this?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Edit: Tell me my future?
edit on 11-12-2014 by Created because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Welp, a little late to the game.

Guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

What's my future hold?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Also a bit late to the pitch.

I am trying to persue my dreams, what are my best courses of action? From your perspective.

R

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but i didn't follow. Are you saying that I'll be in some kind of disaster or something in about five years? And i will choose the wrong path for me bit the universe will correct me?

Please explain a little more :-)

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: psychomate
Hey sirbikesalot

I got one last thing

What path with bring me my wealth in my life is it school,work, and wealth in the sense family feeling fufullied what i would like to work in a garden do you see anything like this?

There is no wealth, there is no money. Your broke. I see notta a thing you can do about it.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Created

Edit: Tell me my future?

Just as a reminder, I only answer one right after my response, for everyone else, ask Starboy.

You know I see so much. Since you can't be specific
, I see alot. Like a little girl, Like a staircase. No she don't fall down. But don't brake the fact that Santa isn't real yet.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

edit on 23-12-2014 by psychomate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: psychomate

edit on 23-12-2014 by psychomate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: otie1
Welp, a little late to the game.

Guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

What's my future hold?

Sorry for late reply, I wasn't in good form.

Brown hair, long hair, not very serious, about 25. lol I like serj too.
Depends on your actions... probably work in construction and not do much. Relationships won't work well unless you become more serious. I mean you still feel too young.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RSherwood
Also a bit late to the pitch.

I am trying to persue my dreams, what are my best courses of action? From your perspective.

R

Dreams... i guess money and fame related. haha

Persevere... and i keep seeing acting or something like that, is it something to do with media? If so then if you work extra hard you may end up in a good position working for some news agency. Tell me if i was wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ontelligence
I'm sorry, but i didn't follow. Are you saying that I'll be in some kind of disaster or something in about five years? And i will choose the wrong path for me bit the universe will correct me?

Please explain a little more :-)

Did i read you or sirbikesalot06?

I guess i should know that. hahahahah

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hi:

I would like to know if there is any financial wealth to be garnished from my present direction in employment/career.

Also, will I encounter any debilitating health issues within the foreseeable future?

Last one - will I die married to my present wife, or will there be a divorce in my lifetime?

Advanced thanks to anyone that can reply!

-Eyes II

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What's next for me?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Soulo

Hey,
I don't see much excitement in news (i mean compared to my standards). I see you working in a garden making you happy, there is a couple you haven't seen in a long time you will meet, probably friends. Going to the beach... don't think it's abroad.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thank you for your time. Regardless of any truth, I always find this interesting.
1) how does my career go?
2) love life?
3) do I find anything that i am passionate about?
If I may ask a fourth, anything to be concerned with in my health?
edit on 12-1-2015 by wilkinsonus because: Forgot a question

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I would like to ask a couple of questions if I may:

Why did my father do what he did?

Should I keep trying to have a romantic relationship with Judy?

thank you

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: wilkinsonus
Thank you for your time. Regardless of any truth, I always find this interesting.
1) how does my career go?
2) love life?
3) do I find anything that i am passionate about?
If I may ask a fourth, anything to be concerned with in my health?

As always if my description about you is wrong, ignore me. (sometimes i forget to describe what people look like, i am sorry to all those people....)

I see you in your 30's (i dont see numbers, just what you look like) black hair, about 170cm, 65kg.
If that is not you then stop reading further. lol

I see you working in a depot of some sort. Wearing jeans and stuff lol maybe working on trucks too or with truckers.

I may be reading the wrong dude because i see you married. Or maybe i saw your future if description is right.

1. Good, there is high potential for promotion or higher salary.
2. I see you married... if my description was right then i saw you in the future married so you will get married around 30 years old, if not right then wrong person, sorry.
3.Yes collecting stuff, but not really a passion. Holidays, seeing new places... You will be more worried about other things, money and family related as it is in most families.

4. I try to avoid health issues from now on, i don't want to scare people or bring their hopes up. Just avoid too much sugar. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65 >>

join