It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: gooseandspoons
I would like to ask a couple of questions if I may:

Why did my father do what he did?

Should I keep trying to have a romantic relationship with Judy?

thank you

Tall and thin, about 25 years old. Black hair, like wearing rock star style outfit (lol sorry i can't find a better word).

Because he is not a nice person. Did he leave?

Does Judy have light brown or blond hair? If so then no, she or you seem bored of the situation. You can try but just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: StarBoy

thanks for your response.

I'm short and fat and I have blonde hair.

My father committed suicide last year and kinda out of nowhere

Judy and I have had a romantic relationship and we've actually started doing some new things together.
Judy is not something I'm really worried about, it's more about my father.
What was the motive for him? It seemed really out of character and that's why I feel it is unresolved.
thank you again for your response.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gooseandspoons

thanks for your response.

I'm short and fat and I have blonde hair.

My father committed suicide last year and kinda out of nowhere

Judy and I have had a romantic relationship and we've actually started doing some new things together.
Judy is not something I'm really worried about, it's more about my father.
What was the motive for him? It seemed really out of character and that's why I feel it is unresolved.
thank you again for your response.

I saw the wrong person, it is likely i will see it wrong again. So i cannot tell, i am sorry.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
No you cant.....because if you could predict the future you would be telling everyone not to be fooled.
Don't base your thinking off something that has been fed third hand by media.......

You wpuld be telling people that God doesn't define by a specific religion, skin colour, class or nationality.
If you could predict the future you would antleast...........try.....

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jazz10
No you cant.....because if you could predict the future you would be telling everyone not to be fooled.
Don't base your thinking off something that has been fed third hand by media.......

You wpuld be telling people that God doesn't define by a specific religion, skin colour, class or nationality.
If you could predict the future you would antleast...........try.....

Sirbikesalot06, i think he only read your first post. lol

So if you can predict the future you would be telling people not to believe in seeing the future? But to tell people not to be racist, and be good people?

If you could read the future you would not speak about knowing the future publicly. I agree with the second one. However we are doing this because we are bored and for testing our ability. Why read someone without permission when there are people who want to be read, and have questions.

Everyone has the capability to see future... but not everyone will develop it.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Will I ever find/achieve what I'm looking for??

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maddogkull
What will i be doing a week from now, besides going on ATS
?

Breathing

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Please do mine... I would like to know a few things in my future as well.

1. Will I be the person who I have had visions about ?

2. If yes, to the above question then will I find what I am looking for ?

3. Do you think my visit to Egypt will be a failure ?

4. Will I find my righteous path ?

Do let me know whatever you see direct/straight/as it is...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So far you have been accurate, however my skeptisism. Now I would like the following answered, if you are still active here on this thread:

Should I bother enrolling back into university?

Will I ever end up out of poverty?

Is there another option?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sirbikesalot06

When will my dreams come true? These are normal ones, not impossible dreams.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarBoy

Sorry, I skipped this.

1. I saw you young, about 20 or under, so its ok to be confused and even feeling lost... most people feel that, it will go away or you will learn to ignore it. But if you seek truth very deep you will find it, be advised there are many truths. lol, i hope that did not make you even more lost.

2. "make mine"? Never, you will never own one. If i tell you exactly where when and who, will you give up on the other possible options you will have? But a nice option is a brunette who is a friend of your friends and i think you meet in a house, maybe a party of some kind, but someones house, you are shy so it will just pass by... man up.

3. By stories, you mean destinies. If so then not everything is variable for nearly all people on earth. But i believe it is possible to change future or write your own story by very strong belief. Bare in mind if you believe it deep you will also have the motivation to create your story, what ever it takes.

I'm back once again.

If it's okay I'd like to ask a couple more questions if anybody could answer them.

My new questions

1 - How will my relationship with the people I call friends develop from this point on?

2 - Will I further my hobby of writing or will I just go with how things are now and do something I don't particularly enjoy for the rest of my life (Basically my career choice)?

3 - What will I do for college?

4 - Will anything dramatic happen to me personally? (Good and / or bad)

I'm open to anything even if it doesn't fully make sense of it.
edit on 16-10-2015 by Delteis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dethduck

I've known things before they happen since I was one.

1.a. No
2.a. No
1.b. That depends. Are you asking if you'll meet someone perfect for you or if you'll date/marry them? The answer to the first question is yes. Giving an answer to the second is unreliable, because the act of answering may set in motion an alternate chain of events that will lead to the opposite answer.
2.b. Shorter.
3. Yes.
4. Do depression or inner peace count as places? These are the two possibilities if you resume meditation.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Delteis

1. Depending on what happens in the next six months from today (October 21st, 2015), and the choices you yourself make in response to the problems you're about to face, your friendship will grow with your true friends, and deteriorate with false friends (in the event you stay true to yourself and ask for help when you need it) or, if you push people away and put on a fake smile all the time, you will lose almost everyone (your family and REALLY close friends may stick with you. Depends on your actions.).

2&3 are up to you, and anything I say can put you on a different, possibly dangerous path, as I've unfortunately discovered through experience. I guess it makes sense, because if God's the one that's telling me this, and God refuses to intervene in free will, he obviously wouldn't let me interfere. Trust me. The last two people I told stuff like that to got run over by cars. I can't tell you what YOU choose. As a fellow writer, however, I recommend following your heart.

4. Yes Some things that will affect you deeply are coming. Also, watch out for a red truck driven by a smoker in a Hawaiian shirt when crossing streets. Your awareness should protect you; just don't linger in front of his car. If he does end up hitting you, it shouldn't kill you. Just a couple bruises at most. (not free will. I can interfere with coincidences)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Am I good or evil?
What do I take pride in?
When is my baby due to be here?
Will my current relationship be well?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sid1314

1. Your visions are possibilities. You have the potential to become your visions, but it is not the wisest path or course of action. Search for key points in the visions to ensure them or derail them, depending on what you really want - Success? Happiness? Knowledge?

2. Maybe. See above.

3. Did this already happen? I can't See it clearly. However, I think you did/will learn something essential from it that may help lead you down the path you're looking for.

4. By righteous path do you mean your destiny? If so, yes. If by righteous path you mean your purpose, yes. Sorry. I can't read minds. Also, sorry I can't be more clear on the visions. I still can't read minds, I just See cause and effect. I See possible effects of what you learned, but not what you learned. Make sense? Good luck.

The elderly man in sunglasses would benefit from your help.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Good

No idea. I can't read minds.

Depends. Don't let stress overwhelm you. Also, your baby's birth is FATE, not destiny. I only see destiny.

You are going to have some pitfalls, and depending on what you do, there is a potential end to the relationship.

Sorry. Not much to go on here. Some destinies are bigger and more detailed than others.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: museofcomedy

Good

No idea. I can't read minds.

Depends. Don't let stress overwhelm you. Also, your baby's birth is FATE, not destiny. I only see destiny.

You are going to have some pitfalls, and depending on what you do, there is a potential end to the relationship.

Sorry. Not much to go on here. Some destinies are bigger and more detailed than others.

Why do you say I am good? But you cant read minds, how would you know?

Thanks for answering anyway! I just think your responses are vague enough to be true.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

He felt lonely, and he misses you. He's sorry for hurting you. It's better where he is.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Goodness doesn't come from the mind. It comes from choices. Choices, whether external or not, are actions. Actions have causes and effects. Destiny is made up of causes and effects.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: otie1

Watch for the depressed boy in the red hoodie. Talk to him. He needs your help. A few words might save his life. He may look happy, possibly extremely so, but he needs someone to care.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65 >>

join