It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 32
67
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveAllTrustFew10
Really?!?! What happens before that? Sorry know u have my ciruse of the event..Sorry..Porn,Girl Dancein naked?


The Feeling I got was that the Girl got into the wrong crowd and got high on drugs. A disgruntel male, a boyfriend I presume shot her. I don't know if you are the girl or the guy who find her body.




posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KennisTheMenace
Dear OP,

What job will I work in August? What job will I work in November? What job will I work in January? Thanks.


I see a job in Augist repairing this house. But I don't see any work after that.
Sorry.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by sirbikesalot06]



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well thats it, I'll be back wednesday.

and to Star Boy, I don't hate Cars so much as I hate the system that it has created. Like the wars in the middle East, like the spill in the Gulf. Like the hatred I have towards me riding my bicycle on Texas roads from those who drive there cars. The fact that we don't have passenger rail in the States similar to what they have in India. Yes America, India has a better passenger rail system then the USA DOES. I don't want that and nor do I want to be fatso again behind the wheel of a car. I made my choice. I rather be unemployed and answering all of the questions here than be forced to get a job and have to own a car.


Originally posted by LoveAllTrustFew10
Dear OP,

What job do u see me workin? Do we move to tampa? Will I ever have a best friend again?

Thank u,
LoveAllTrustFew


I see you staying where you are right now. I see you visiting Tampa, but you end up not moving there.

And that's it, I don't see you working. You wait a year and then decide to join the Military. Might I recommend the USCG. Then you'll be living there.


You have friends, but not the way you had with her.


[edit on 12-7-2010 by sirbikesalot06]



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ir0nM0nkey
Hello,

I believe you overlooked my original questions, if i repost do you think you could have a look please and let me know...


"I'm thinking about 2 things in my life, the 1st is a no brainer, and i don't need to know about that, but what about the 2nd ?

Will it ever be like the first and if so how long will it take ?? If not what can I do to make it better/work ?

Are you able to tell me what I'm talkign about - not that knowing the subject matter may influence your response !!"


Kind regards,


3rd time lucky ??

Would really appreciate an answer

Thank you...



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Your Wednesday.



Originally posted by Ir0nM0nkey
Hello,

I believe you overlooked my original questions, if i repost do you think you could have a look please and let me know...


"I'm thinking about 2 things in my life, the 1st is a no brainer, and i don't need to know about that, but what about the 2nd ?

Will it ever be like the first and if so how long will it take ?? If not what can I do to make it better/work ?

Are you able to tell me what I'm talkign about - not that knowing the subject matter may influence your response !!"


Kind regards,



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Will my bosses adult children ever move out of the house?
If they do...will they ever try and move back in?

I want to give him some good advice but I also don't want to get his hopes up.

- Lee



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thanks for doing all this. You are a kind soul.

1. Will the man I went to see in the US this year want to be with me? We had a thing but when I came back he's not talking to me so much now
I don't really understand.

2. Will I move to LA?



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Seriously, some of these questions we already know the answer to.
Even if we don't want to accept them.

- Lee



posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I guess so. I just wanted to ask anyway.



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Reminder, a few questions unanswered. Its fine if you respond only on number 3. Im VERY curios about my past life... Even if i was an animal.




"2. Am I still going to be a a human in my next life? I know it sounds stupid and kind of show off but i was STILL told that i will be something big in my next life, well if i pass the "dont eat meat" test.

3. What was i in my past life/lifes?

4. Is it worth buying gold and silver?

5. What are your thoughts on my recent life?"



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 


Will humanity return to nomadic wanderers who live with pike and spear?

If so- when?



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 


Agree on all you wrote except that Inida has better rail system.

www.youtube.com...



But the routes might be better than Americas routes...



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Will i get a long term workcontract at my present work location?



posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I have a prediction for you. Completely ripped off from Triumph...Actually more of a spoiler alert @ 5:45. ENJOY:





posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I would like to ask a question, if I may. My problem is that I don't know how to put it into words. I feel as though there is some fear, either from this lifetime or something karmic that has traveled with me for quite a long time that is preventing me from achieving the thing I'm here to do. I hope this is something you can see.

Thank you very much in advance for any help you can give me.



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
sorry didnt want to read 30 pages of post

so i dont know if this question was already asked ...

WHEN WILL ISRAEL ATTACK IRAN ? .. any date july .. august ?

i beleive this is the question of the hours on ATS

thank you



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ir0nM0nkey
Hello,

I believe you overlooked my original questions, if i repost do you think you could have a look please and let me know...


"I'm thinking about 2 things in my life, the 1st is a no brainer, and i don't need to know about that, but what about the 2nd ?

Will it ever be like the first and if so how long will it take ?? If not what can I do to make it better/work ?

Are you able to tell me what I'm talkign about - not that knowing the subject matter may influence your response !!"


Kind regards,


Well I can only figure out one. Which is SEX. Become a preacher and attract all those Sarah Palins.


You need to be percised with your questions. I'm not a god. And she's a girl.


As for the Sex part, you'll be a virgin for another year ok. I can't see pass the sex part. Sorry.



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
I have a prediction for you. Completely ripped off from Triumph...Actually more of a spoiler alert @ 5:45. ENJOY:



I don't Cosplay.



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
sorry didnt want to read 30 pages of post

so i dont know if this question was already asked ...

WHEN WILL ISRAEL ATTACK IRAN ? .. any date july .. august ?

i beleive this is the question of the hours on ATS

thank you


I am hoping they attack because since I'm so Anti Car here that this attack alone will raise gas prices to a pretty $4.00 making my bicycle riding alot safer.


Unfornantly they don't attack.
Not now, not ever. For if they did, the international community will simply turn it back on it and even the USA will help with blockade of the tiny nation.

Well if you want to know what will happen in the year ahead starting now is that Israel will be winning battles and winning battles alot. But on the Diplomatic Scene, they'll be loosing and loosing alot. America always cheers the underdog as it where and right now the Gaza Strip is the Underdog.

I made this prediction around bout in April And look what happen with those Turkish ships. They wone the battle, and kept the ships out of Gaza, but the entire international community protested.



posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
StarBoyFG, No more answers to you. Not for another few months or so. Let some other people get some answers they need.

Now I believe there is somebody else but your Tomorrow or so.


Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I would like to ask a question, if I may. My problem is that I don't know how to put it into words. I feel as though there is some fear, either from this lifetime or something karmic that has traveled with me for quite a long time that is preventing me from achieving the thing I'm here to do. I hope this is something you can see.

Thank you very much in advance for any help you can give me.


my Answer to lee anoma.....


Originally posted by lee anoma
Will my bosses adult children ever move out of the house?
If they do...will they ever try and move back in?

I want to give him some good advice but I also don't want to get his hopes up.

- Lee


The Feeling I'm getting is that they're suspose to be there right now. As if karma is keeping them there. I see one boy do drigs. I see a girl moving into the house because of a Baby soon.

And one of the 2 boys will be leaving soon. I can't quite clear my head but I can't figure out which one leaves in January.



new topics

top topics



 
67
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join