It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
will i be successful in making jobs for others?
with the possibility`s and a push in the back from others.
open doors so to say., what door to open im wondering?

[edit on 7-7-2010 by telfyr]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Any chance of the Cowboys being in the Superbowl this year?

See any job changes in my future?

How about that special someone?

[edit on 7-7-2010 by jam321]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

Originally posted by jenmckin
Okay...I have a few to throw out there (I say we to include my spouse):

1. I know I'm on the right career path but when I get done with school, I don't know how to execute it and really "put myself out there." so to speak. I have big information/knowledge that could help a lot of people but I fear the wrath of certain organizations.

2. We are considering a major move but have a couple of obstacles. Should we pursue the move in the near future, or should we abandon the thought?

3. We are waiting on some large contracts to be signed that would turn our life around. After the HORRIBLE last few years we've experienced as a family, I would really love to see these come to fruition. Do you see this happening?

Thanks. Look forward to hearing your answers.

Well for one thing, your not on the career path that really suits you. That doesn't mean you should drop out, I see that you'll come to that realization anyway. However, you feel the need to study art. I feel that you simply need to take a few classes in it.

As for the last 2 questions. I see a move braking up your family. Like if you really move out there, you end up regretting it. I feel a son or something. a young boy dying. I want to say off a horse or an ATV. I can't quite figure out which.

The contract gets signed, but it's not how you guys figure out how things will end up. You don't get all the money you wished.

I feel like your move is based on political Ideology. Just because you don't agree with one little thing, doesn't mean were going down the drain. Your happy at first, but later on, the money starts to dry up. I feel if you stay put for another year or so, you be better off.

Meh. Art. I can paint decently, play music decently, but am by no means great at it. And I certainly don't love it. On the other hand, the field I am choosing is something that I am absurdly passionate about. I know so much that could help so many!!!!

I could see a move breaking up my family which was one of our blocks...

The boy dying...well that's rather startling especially as I have 5 sons from 11 down to 3 mos. But we aren't around horses and don't own an ATV. Is this something that can be avoided? Do you see when? I'd rather not see one of my boys die.

We don't get all the money we wished...well we never do. lol

It's mostly political I suppose...I am concerned about practicing my career in the states. I don't like the way I see the country going and getting out seemed a possible solution.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Has anyone asked you about Deepwater?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Fat bitch?! Was I an important bitch
? I try to be everything outside of that

100 years is a long time!

I always wanted a girl...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by skindoc]

[edit on 8-7-2010 by skindoc]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ok, ill give it a shot.

1. What should i do as far as my career goes
2. When will i find my next girlfriend
3. Is it my time to become a more spiritual person
4. what should i be focusing on in my life right now
5. What would be a good book you could recommend to me ( based on what general interest im in, and im not gonna say what that would be)
6. Have i had any past lifes, if so, any idea what they would of been?

Cant wait to see what u think, thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Should I continue my current work at home job or get off my hide end and look for something else, even if it will result in working somewhere I don't care for?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I had to laugh when I noticed you bring up asia and the past wich seemed connected to me being in Korea and mentioning the past.

I have always envisioned myself as some what of a futurist or from somewhere really advanced in tech from all the weird memories I have had ranging from alien cities to moving picture page books, spaceships I am in but cant tell I am in because all I see is space around me but when I am interested in a distant object it zooms in ect.

I also like to think of those people I met as not being evil in nature but that what they thought they understood (the entity I chased off was evil) went back pissed and had its way with them instead. I kinda felt sorry for them personally and I pray for them so I like to think they will be ok in the future.

Thanks for your time.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by forevereternal]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Where do you see my career going/will it be stable/what will I be doing?

Am I going to have a girl/wife? Can you give me a physical description of her? Will I divorce? Do I have Children and how many?

Will I ever meet an extra-terrestial being and when? Will they keep contact with me? What species will it be(nordic,andromedan,orion, etc)? Will the ET be benevolent?

Will I ever develop any psychic abilities?

How do I die/When do I Die?

Will my life be miserable or good?

Will anything happen on 2012/Will anything happen to me in 2012/What will I be doing this year?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hey, how are you sirbikesalot06 ?

Since you responded to my questions, you was right till now that i wont make any one to believe my belif system. Not even reincarnation

Any way, since then i was reading your posts and found a few new questions.

1. Why you calling GOD a "girl"? What do you mean by "girl"?

2. Am I still going to be a a human in my next life?
I know it sounds stupid and kind of show off but i was STILL told that i will be something big in my next life, well if i pass the "dont eat meat" test.

3. What was i in my past life/lifes?

4. Is it worth buying gold and silver?

5. What are your thoughts on my recent life?

6. If you know the future why dont you invent things, like flying cars.

7. Oh yeh and my grand mum told me she had a dream that im going to die early... am i really?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Alright, well here are my questions:

1) Is the person I love and am in a relationship with the one I will marry?

2) Will I have a successful career?

3) Will my life be fulfilling?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hello OP,

I wanted to give this thread a shot and ask you to please tell me something (anything) about my future. You don't have to be specific, a general insight would be just fine.

I look forward to reading your reply. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I would generally never get in on something like this but I find you somewhat endearing....... so kindly answer these if you would be so kind...

1. I'm torn between two possible scenarios, I would appreciate any insight you may have on that.
2. Will I relocate (potentially tied into question 1)
3. Are my premonitions accurate?

Thank you in advance!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So many to choose from. I guess I'll do 2 or so after this one.

Originally posted by StarBoyFG
Hey, how are you sirbikesalot06 ?

Since you responded to my questions, you was right till now that i wont make any one to believe my belif system. Not even reincarnation

Any way, since then i was reading your posts and found a few new questions.

1. Why you calling GOD a "girl"? What do you mean by "girl"?

2. Am I still going to be a a human in my next life?
I know it sounds stupid and kind of show off but i was STILL told that i will be something big in my next life, well if i pass the "dont eat meat" test.

3. What was i in my past life/lifes?

4. Is it worth buying gold and silver?

5. What are your thoughts on my recent life?

6. If you know the future why dont you invent things, like flying cars.

7. Oh yeh and my grand mum told me she had a dream that im going to die early... am i really?

Thanks.

To elaborate, it's the way we think as human beings. Robert Krulwich will explain how humans use language and how that language makes them think. In the podcast, he go into detail how Germans think Bridges are beautiful compared to Spannish people think Bridges are strong. www.npr.org...

I want to think of God as a femin figure simply because It helps me think kinder thoughts.

Since it ain't in a car reck, I'm not interested. Just don't fly and take the Amtrak train.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by telfyr
will i be successful in making jobs for others?
with the possibility`s and a push in the back from others.
open doors so to say., what door to open im wondering?

[edit on 7-7-2010 by telfyr]

I see you making 2 jobs.

I'm going to assume choices. Well that girl you see at the gas station. ask her out? Don't be shy.
But since it is at a Gas Station.
Please ride your bicycle for a friendlier you.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leonardo01

post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

I'm curious of what you wrote. U2U me please. Although I will regret ever asking Leonardo01 that.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Has anyone asked you about Deepwater?

Somebody asked me what would change with the spill/gusher, whatever. I told her, that nothing will change. We'll still use Oil to power our vehicles regardless of this disaster. Although Sept looks good for the disaster and when I mean good, I mean an improvement.

You can deny man made global Climate change all you want to, but if you deny the fact that coal and oil are dirty fuels, then please remove yourself from making policy.

What I do see is the development of submarines to handle such disaster in the future so weather don't slow down cleanup activities. Causes alot of trouble in the Arctic with Russia.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Ok your last. What ever page it is on, I shall answer from that page foward. It keeps me current with all of this demand, which is free of course.

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
Should I continue my current work at home job or get off my hide end and look for something else, even if it will result in working somewhere I don't care for?

You eventually against my advice to go back to work. You get angry and have hatred, like this guy
. Wait another year or so. Then it will come out of the blue. Accept that opportunity even though it will not pay you well. I see Children involved. and you get along with the people there.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I was a commercial fisherman out of Massachusetts, I am looking to find 2 good or decent paying regular jobs on land, so far unsuccessful. Where should i look or apply to get them. thank you op.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join