It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
Originally posted by jenmckin
Okay...I have a few to throw out there (I say we to include my spouse):
1. I know I'm on the right career path but when I get done with school, I don't know how to execute it and really "put myself out there." so to speak. I have big information/knowledge that could help a lot of people but I fear the wrath of certain organizations.
2. We are considering a major move but have a couple of obstacles. Should we pursue the move in the near future, or should we abandon the thought?
3. We are waiting on some large contracts to be signed that would turn our life around. After the HORRIBLE last few years we've experienced as a family, I would really love to see these come to fruition. Do you see this happening?
Thanks. Look forward to hearing your answers.
Well for one thing, your not on the career path that really suits you. That doesn't mean you should drop out, I see that you'll come to that realization anyway. However, you feel the need to study art. I feel that you simply need to take a few classes in it.
As for the last 2 questions. I see a move braking up your family. Like if you really move out there, you end up regretting it. I feel a son or something. a young boy dying. I want to say off a horse or an ATV. I can't quite figure out which.
The contract gets signed, but it's not how you guys figure out how things will end up. You don't get all the money you wished.
I feel like your move is based on political Ideology. Just because you don't agree with one little thing, doesn't mean were going down the drain. Your happy at first, but later on, the money starts to dry up. I feel if you stay put for another year or so, you be better off.
Originally posted by StarBoyFG
Hey, how are you sirbikesalot06 ?
Since you responded to my questions, you was right till now that i wont make any one to believe my belif system. Not even reincarnation .
Any way, since then i was reading your posts and found a few new questions.
1. Why you calling GOD a "girl"? What do you mean by "girl"?
2. Am I still going to be a a human in my next life? I know it sounds stupid and kind of show off but i was STILL told that i will be something big in my next life, well if i pass the "dont eat meat" test.
3. What was i in my past life/lifes?
4. Is it worth buying gold and silver?
5. What are your thoughts on my recent life?
6. If you know the future why dont you invent things, like flying cars.
7. Oh yeh and my grand mum told me she had a dream that im going to die early... am i really?
Originally posted by telfyr
will i be successful in making jobs for others?
with the possibility`s and a push in the back from others.
open doors so to say., what door to open im wondering?
[edit on 7-7-2010 by telfyr]
Originally posted by Leonardo01
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions
Originally posted by loam
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
Has anyone asked you about Deepwater?
Originally posted by Sanity Lost
Should I continue my current work at home job or get off my hide end and look for something else, even if it will result in working somewhere I don't care for?