It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 35
67
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
still waiting on your reply to my questions, 3rd time posting same questions..



1. What should i do as far as my career goes
2. When will i find my next girlfriend
3. Is it my time to become a more spiritual person
4. what should i be focusing on in my life right now
5. What would be a good book you could recommend to me ( based on what general interest im in, and im not gonna say what that would be)
6. Have i had any past lifes, if so, any idea what they would of been?




posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuickWick
Where do you see my career going/will it be stable/what will I be doing?

Am I going to have a girl/wife? Can you give me a physical description of her? Will I divorce? Do I have Children and how many?

Will I ever meet an extra-terrestial being and when? Will they keep contact with me? What species will it be(nordic,andromedan,orion, etc)? Will the ET be benevolent?

Will I ever develop any psychic abilities?

How do I die/When do I Die?

Will my life be miserable or good?

Will anything happen on 2012/Will anything happen to me in 2012/What will I be doing this year?



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Sirbikesalot,

I would like to ask the following:

1) An old man of great influence and still in good health has helped me and my friend many years ago solve some of our problems in life. He promised to give us a very valuable inheritance which will help us tremendously in life even if he is still alive by that time. It may be monetary, etc., in nature. I know he is reliable and my question is when or what year will this aged man give us this valuable inheritance which I know will help me and my friend in life?

2)In connection with the anticipated import business my friend and I are waiting to start in Los Angeles, California, since we are both from another country, what year will I become a U.S. green card holder or just a working visa holder?

3) Another longtime friend of mine has a huge lending investment of which I am also entitled to receive a substantial interest income since I invested on this 11 years ago. My friend is still to collect our interest income from his client who happens to be his cousin but he promised to get his and give me my interest income. What year will my friend pay my my huge interest income?

Again, thanks in advance.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
ARE YOU PEOPLE SO GULLIBLE TO BELIEVE THIS HOAXER?!?!

Mods, why isnt this already in the Hoax bin with the OP banned? It has happened on the other prediction threads.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87
 


Umm...who is this harming? We're all here of our own free will. Leave us be kthxbai.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Well I suppose you can go and do it on a website that doesnt claim to deny ignorance then. This is a pure insult to what this website is supposed to stand for.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87
 


Why do you assume he's wrong? Very presumptuous of you. I intend to ask him more questions because he got mine right.

I defy you to prove he's wrong. Do it or be silent.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I like it when people repost there question.



Originally posted by lost_on_earth
still waiting on your reply to my questions, 3rd time posting same questions..

1. What should i do as far as my career goes
2. When will i find my next girlfriend
3. Is it my time to become a more spiritual person
4. what should i be focusing on in my life right now
5. What would be a good book you could recommend to me ( based on what general interest im in, and im not gonna say what that would be)
6. Have i had any past lifes, if so, any idea what they would of been?


1. You want more. Follow that Greed, and you will end up with everything, but nothing important.
2. I'm hearing next week. Oh wait, It last only a week. She will think you a Jerk. Oh wait you are.
3. Your a Jerk, I doubt it.
4 & 5. Since I cannot read on the higher planes, I'll leave you with this. The bookstore at the corner across the street of a Starbucks. You've been there before.
6. Well you have had so many, so lets started when you finally became human which was around the time of Ceasar in Britain, or maybe it was Gaul. Your next life is as a woman. Enjoy.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuickWick

Originally posted by QuickWick
Where do you see my career going/will it be stable/what will I be doing?

Am I going to have a girl/wife? Can you give me a physical description of her? Will I divorce? Do I have Children and how many?

Will I ever meet an extra-terrestial being and when? Will they keep contact with me? What species will it be(nordic,andromedan,orion, etc)? Will the ET be benevolent?

Will I ever develop any psychic abilities?

How do I die/When do I Die?

Will my life be miserable or good?

Will anything happen on 2012/Will anything happen to me in 2012/What will I be doing this year?


you will be abducted once, but don't mind it, you will not have any memory of it and second, you were simply a random Sample.


In a Parallel Demention you die in a car reck. In this, No.
As a rule, I only tale of deaths that are a resuld of idiot, or texan driving.


You have those abilities. You choose not to use the.

And repost your girlfriend question, I can't see her right now.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by Pryde87
 


Why do you assume he's wrong? Very presumptuous of you. I intend to ask him more questions because he got mine right.

I defy you to prove he's wrong. Do it or be silent.


Don't bother please. He's going to ask a time related question and since he believes that time is linear, a strait line, I'll get it wrong.
_

Unless I get his prediction a 100% right, he'll never believe. He believes that I have the same abilities as God which I don't, and who happens to be a girl by the way.

Oh dammit,
he changed his mind.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by skymoves
Sirbikesalot,

I would like to ask the following:

1) An old man of great influence and still in good health has helped me and my friend many years ago solve some of our problems in life. He promised to give us a very valuable inheritance which will help us tremendously in life even if he is still alive by that time. It may be monetary, etc., in nature. I know he is reliable and my question is when or what year will this aged man give us this valuable inheritance which I know will help me and my friend in life?

2)In connection with the anticipated import business my friend and I are waiting to start in Los Angeles, California, since we are both from another country, what year will I become a U.S. green card holder or just a working visa holder?

3) Another longtime friend of mine has a huge lending investment of which I am also entitled to receive a substantial interest income since I invested on this 11 years ago. My friend is still to collect our interest income from his client who happens to be his cousin but he promised to get his and give me my interest income. What year will my friend pay my my huge interest income?

Again, thanks in advance.


Guess what
, your a sucker.


You will not get any money at all, and I fel that you or somebody else is conning for a $1.

Somebody gets picked up soon by INS in your inner circle. My advice, make a baby and give birth on US Soil. Then talk to a Catholic Priest or a Workers Union about citizenship classes and thus your a Citizen of our nice nation.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hello

i am pretty good at feeling people and can play party tricks on my freinds no dates and times they always ask me those and it screws my equalibrium off lol. anywho i have a great vibe off you and would like to know what you feel from my energy or whatever you will.....

Be Well

nice to meet you.

i should be sir motorcycles alot .. i dropped the ball on that one


cars SUCK!!!

[edit on 21-7-2010 by triplescorpio]



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
I like it when people repost there question.



Originally posted by lost_on_earth
still waiting on your reply to my questions, 3rd time posting same questions..

1. What should i do as far as my career goes
2. When will i find my next girlfriend
3. Is it my time to become a more spiritual person
4. what should i be focusing on in my life right now
5. What would be a good book you could recommend to me ( based on what general interest im in, and im not gonna say what that would be)
6. Have i had any past lifes, if so, any idea what they would of been?


1. You want more. Follow that Greed, and you will end up with everything, but nothing important.
2. I'm hearing next week. Oh wait, It last only a week. She will think you a Jerk. Oh wait you are.
3. Your a Jerk, I doubt it.
4 & 5. Since I cannot read on the higher planes, I'll leave you with this. The bookstore at the corner across the street of a Starbucks. You've been there before.
6. Well you have had so many, so lets started when you finally became human which was around the time of Ceasar in Britain, or maybe it was Gaul. Your next life is as a woman. Enjoy.



hmm, seems about right, im thinking of moving for another career choice with my current job, will make alot of money if i do it.. so following the greed seems right...

as for being a jerk, yep thats right as well, i am a bit of a jerk with girls... hmm but girls dont like nice guys do they =P

The bookstore, there is one pretty much right next to starbucks that i frequent..

wow lasts 1 week, ill let you know if i do meet someone, do u know if its someone i already know, or someone new?


Anything else you can see about me ????






[edit on 21-7-2010 by lost_on_earth]



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Who was I in a past life?

Will my children ever come back into my life?

Is there anything BIG in my future?



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Will Sarah ever see how hard i try?



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
My only question is, what the heck does this mean?


Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
I simply ask for your to be pacific helps me focus on what you want me to see for I am not god,



Did you mean "Specific" and if you did, it still doesn't make sense. Please tell me English is your second language.

(First impressions are everything ya know............)



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06
 


I didn't ask him to ask you to prove you wrong. He needs to point to an instance where your answer has been wrong here. I doubt anyone who is honest with themselves about your answers will find fault in them.

Times and dates are out. You've said it before but it's just a known fact anyway.



posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
So my questions are spun off what you said last:

1. The first letter of this chappy's name - because I think I know who you mean. I believe we met in dreamtime a couple of months ago. If you can confirm the color of his eyes, that would pretty much seal it for me.

2. So, Ontario then. Can you see why? I'm quite happy with the thought of going there. It would just be cool to know why.

3. We have a death coming to the family, apparently soon. Can you see who it is? This is no trick. We've had an omen, but we don't know who it's meant for.

Thanks!



posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
ok i will rephrase my post to fit your request

can you tell me if i will find peace or is my life always gonna be a test of will ???

since i was young i always had this feeling that i would be put to the test as much as i could take will this ever even out??

its hard for me to see myself, others are an open book..... i see them clear as cool clean water...

Be Well



posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Please help predict my future.... I am in need.

I'm married, with 3 young kids, but always thought there was something I was missing. Never had over the top love, but was Ok. I met again the person I've thought of my whole life since I was in high school. She is married with 3 young kids too. But we have found each other again and truly feel a soulmate connection with each other. I Love her dearly and she the same with me. Am I to settle with my current wife and be normally happy, or am I to be with my soulmate and feel what I've wanted my whole life, How will the kids be if I stay or go. What will my financial situation be, currently it's not good at all. Please help!
Thanks you.
John




top topics



 
67
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

log in

join