It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Ask? I can predict the future.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Oh, very well done!! You are right, for whatever reason, something in me doesn't want to move on. I'm so fed up with it, you have no idea.

Odd that you mention moving to a place with lots of pine trees. You're sure it's Ontario? Although I'm USAmerican, I've lived in Finland for half my life, and although I don't really like it here (Finnish culture/society sucks), I've always assumed I came here for a reason. Leave it to me to lose my bearings completely. Should I have taken a left turn at Albuquerque? lol

Let me know whether/when I can trouble you with further questions. Not many. I'm just a bit lost here.

P.S. Nice to hear that I have a lover. No wonder celibacy is so easy to live with! Thanks so much for all the info!

CE

I felt an O sound and then I felt Michigan, but not quite. When I went searching the area I ended up in Ontario.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
What is the headline news story on the bbc news website on the 24th of this month midnight gmt?

What will the first advert be for on the addbreak of the most watched tv news programme in usa on sunday?

[edit on 15-7-2010 by gambon]

I can't read on the higher planes. If I could, I would already be a lottery winner.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowlord
Ok! My Question... Which is the next country that US gonna attack and when?

Although China is next, I feel that we are finish using our military the way we are today. After that, we stop having military bases over seas except for Europe and Japan. And we do destory's China's ability to really make a dent in the world economy. We aren't the only ones. Really it's the Boxer rebellion all over again.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
OK, WILL MY INVENTION TAKE OFF? WHEN WILL I DIE? WILL MY BUISNESS TAKE OFF?

You don't die in a car wreck.
3 years or so. Opps I changed the future.

NO nothing takes off. Not the invention or the business. Besides it has already been invented by another person.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Monday will come soon, so then I shall answer.

Originally posted by swinggal
That's the problem. I don't even know if he want's to BE with me or is interested anymore. I don't get to talk to him to ask him anything. That was my main concern. Does he want me? I'm not going to visit him otherwise.

Since your harping on my words for an answer, I've always loved to travel and I always love to talk to people in person. It's so much better than on the phone.

Right now, he's ain't in your life right now, and apart of him want to be. Ask him to vist you. He'll find the means.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Huh, I guess I wasn't worth it ...... go figure.

You must be related or (or are) menguard, he got 400+ pages in his garbage thread!!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Still waiting on your reply to my questions, maybe you missed them again?
Dont mean to keep on asking, just interested in what you have to say...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

ahh thats convienient..no worries

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
:O oh god i just have to ask here....

1.) i just moved from somewhere i've lived my whole life - arizona. just for my curiosity... could you tell me where i moved to? :]

2.) also - i'm very, very taken by a boy back in arizona who seems to be just as taken with me... i hope. i'm wondering... will we be able to stay in contact, and stay just as infatuated with one another, once school starts up..?

...haha clearly i'm a bit of a young'n...

:]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Huh, I guess I wasn't worth it ...... go figure.

You must be related or (or are) menguard, he got 400+ pages in his garbage thread!!

Who?

Dude, If I don't get to your question, then repost it. Don't make me read back. For if you aren't willing to read 30+ pages, what makes you think I'm willing to.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Such A Sweetie you are, actually writing down some questions.

And numbering them 2.

Originally posted by DeadMenWalking
:O oh god i just have to ask here....

1.) i just moved from somewhere i've lived my whole life - arizona. just for my curiosity... could you tell me where i moved to? :]

2.) also - i'm very, very taken by a boy back in arizona who seems to be just as taken with me... i hope. i'm wondering... will we be able to stay in contact, and stay just as infatuated with one another, once school starts up..?

...haha clearly i'm a bit of a young'n...

:]

Oh that so sad. I bring bad news with the boy, he ain't going to be around after October. Also I think he's an Illegal Alien.
, not quite an anchor baby though. NOT. Just joking with you there. Anyway, around your 22 year or so of life, you meet him again, but here's the Clincher, he and you are seeing other people by then.

Anyway, I see you lived somewhere around the Phoenix area before you moved. I see pine trees and you playing in the snow in the next few months. I heard the word Denver and I see alot of bicycles.
Oh that rainy day, don't ride that Walmart piece of crap.
You'll regret it.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry but you're just talking general and vague stuff while WE try to make it fit our own reality just like the horoscope or palm reading.
See we want so much to think we have control of our lives It can only be real if we believe in it...Well i ask you: how can it be real then ? Make me a liar

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
Dude, If I don't get to your question, then repost it. Don't make me read back. For if you aren't willing to read 30+ pages, what makes you think I'm willing to.

Yeah, it's rrrrreal hard to push the button labeld "thread" on a users post.

You are full of crap, and those not gullible to meaningless drivel of someone that thinks he can predict the future are quite aware of it. And so are you.

I guess you predicted that coming.

Asta

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sirbikesalot,

Good day. I have been offered a fine opportunity to engage in the import business with my broker friend in Los Angeles, U.S.A. This happened a few years back and the offer came from our long time well-connected associate and recently he assured us it will soon be realized. He was always reliable in our past dealings.

I would like to know:

1) When will my broker friend and I travel to L.A. and start our import business there?

2) While waiting for that opportunity, should apply for a government job in the place where I live or should I engage in another investment venture?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

What dessert will I make tonight?? (Tuesday 20 July 2010)
I have already decided what I'm making, so hopefully you can receive some specific information

[edit on 20/7/10 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by skymoves
Sirbikesalot,

Good day. I have been offered a fine opportunity to engage in the import business with my broker friend in Los Angeles, U.S.A. This happened a few years back and the offer came from our long time well-connected associate and recently he assured us it will soon be realized. He was always reliable in our past dealings.

I would like to know:

1) When will my broker friend and I travel to L.A. and start our import business there?

2) While waiting for that opportunity, should apply for a government job in the place where I live or should I engage in another investment venture?

Thanks in advance.

Since I'm off my Rocker today, I do my best.

1. I hate it, your not taking the train. and yes you do. Enjoy your time taking your shoes off for homeland security and don't joke about it or you'll miss your flight. November or so.

2. since the Investment firm and you don't get along you will leave in two years and then the Federal Government won't be hiring.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant

What dessert will I make tonight?? (Tuesday 20 July 2010)
I have already decided what I'm making, so hopefully you can receive some specific information

[edit on 20/7/10 by pretty_vacant]

If you didn't have that pic, I would have been able to see that creamy something or other, but no, my mind is on Sex. Thankyou for that :bnghd::

[edit on 20-7-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Yeah, it's rrrrreal hard to push the button labeld "thread" on a users post.

You are full of crap, and those not gullible to meaningless drivel of someone that thinks he can predict the future are quite aware of it. And so are you.

I guess you predicted that coming.

Asta

Oh you were the 10 day guy. I never knew what those buttons on the bottom where about.
To be honest, I could care less about that room.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon
I'm sorry but you're just talking general and vague stuff while WE try to make it fit our own reality just like the horoscope or palm reading.
See we want so much to think we have control of our lives It can only be real if we believe in it...Well i ask you: how can it be real then ? Make me a liar

For this answer I need to set some ground rules. For one we create our oun Universe and like Obi said to Luke in Episode 6, we have our own point of views over our lifes.

Two, those point of views conflict with each other.

When I answer a question, I see thru my own thoughts and definition of what those things mean. That is why I don't touch Dreams. For me Dolphins in Dreams mean evil people, bullies are comming into my life and I can't swim fast enough away.

In many ways we create our own universe. If you believe you will end up in a car accident, sure enough you will in a matter of time which is a variant in any equation.

Now at the same time, everyone else is doing that creation and thus that creates conflict we see all around us. It is why sometimes I see something happening, then a few weeks later, I see nothing at all. A good example is that I saw the Assination of Obama back in 08. Then a week later, I felt that feeling go away and sure enough, that prevented that from happening.

I don't believe that this will answer you question to your satifaction, but that your problem.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

To be honest, I could care less about that room

You make no sense whatsoever.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join