It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communist China is Free'r than Fascist America, Ben Fulford 3/24/10

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Really then how doyou explain the Chinese oppresion of Tibet and restriction of freedom of speech

That is a really easy one, just look in your history text book and see what we did with the american natives-Indians

for those few that still think that America is the land of milk and honey and freedom, just lose your job and try and sleep on a park bench one night!
shall be an eye opener for you!

[edit on 23-4-2010 by allprowolfy]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Alright, I have to put the endisnighe spin on things.

China has Tianamen square.

United States has Waco and possibly the other incident. Still not convinced either way.

I think I want the US back to the Constitution. Then us Americans can say something. Otherwise, we have our free speech zones on our borders and any area that would be a good place to protest.

Ohhhhh. My country is better than your country. Fulford, what a frelling ignorant argument.

One thing I can agree with. It seems China is going towards more freedom. We are going the other direction.

As for China being censored, Hell, my favorite site is now censored in the US so I would start setting up your proxy connections now.

Ironically, I use China Proxy.
It was created for China but it also works for us here in the new China.

Here is the link-www.proxychina.org... it has some nice links also. Like a place that will download youtube videos to your hdd so you can watch them. For the earlier member that mentioned they cannot watch the vid.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Anti-evil thanks again for your up to date posts.
2nd line

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Roger - 10-4 - over an out
2nd line

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Reply to post by Anti-Evil

This is so stupid. Women are still verry suppressed in china. Very very suppressed. How free is a country that openly hates female new borns? I've had several friends last summer take a month long school trip to china because they were in a chinese language course. One of the friends is also a business major and she said it was cool because they were able to meet with prominent business men in china, however she felt she was not fairly treated and felt ignored a lot of the time. When they went out drinking they had to basicly had the fact that they were drunk on the streets or be arrested. As a side note she left here very tan and came back pale. I guess china rarely has sunny days because the smog is that bad.

Anyways just wait until chinas next revolution and 20 million more people die. Just read the book waiting by ha jin just to get a good understanding of how chinas culture is. He is a chinese american I believe(he immigrated from somewhere), that now teaches at a university in georgia. The book is highly rated and has won many awards. I just hated the uneducated that make ignorant statements like this topic.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Also since I can not edit posts on my blackberry...

This china is so free that they censor their internet and everything else. Why?... So their people don't get ideas that they are suppressed?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Read the "Grapes of Wrath" excellent look into China and their social advancement from 1800's to present, truely a classic documentary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join