It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
Oh and it will come in this order if it Happend.

Documents will be released they will keep it low profile or atleast try to and guage people reaction. then they will release these documents on tv followed by interivies and reports, now the next thing that could come is a alien on Opra but thats just my opinion.

Hello True-seer.

I can tell that you have been toiling over this stuff for awhile. These threads pop up quite a bit, and I understand both the frustration of the other posters as well as your frustrations. Its easy for me to empathize with both.

Now, I will say this. Its probably unlikely that anything will pop up on the date you have given. These things are not limited by date and time as we know it. In parallel realities (which are being proven by science) once a date a time is set forward, it can affect the observance, or the reality of the situation itself. For instance: Have you ever heard of the "observer effect?"

Well, here's the short of that...

In the double slit experiment, a series of single photons (light particles) are fired at a solid plate that has two slits. On the other side of the solid plate, a photographic plate is set up to record what comes through those slits.

doubleslit1.jpg

The question: What will we see on the photographic plate?

The answer: If one neglects to observe which slit a photon passes through, it appears to interfere with itself, suggesting that it behaves as a wave by traveling through both slits at once. But, if one chooses to observe the slits, the interference pattern disappears, and each photon travels through only one of the slits.

The formation of the interference pattern requires the existence of two slits… But how can a single photon pass through two slits simultaneously? At that point, we are forced to consider each photon as a wave that travels through both slits… Or we have to think of the photon as splitting and going through each slit separately — and wondering how the photon “knows” a pair of slits is coming.

The only solution is to abandon the idea of a photon — or any other quantum system — as having a location in spacetime until it is observed.

Essentially what this is saying, is the mere act of observing the photon will cause the photon to operate differently than it had before the act of observation, it will collapse from a light particle to a wave once it realizes that it has been seen. Now, lets apply that to your theory.

In other words, if you apply dates or times to a prophecy, or even entertain the prophecy by observing it and applying limitations, it could change the way that the prophecy itself occurs, forcing it to resurface at a new date, and a new time...or, even pushing into a parallel reality where it never actually occurs on this reality plane whatsoever. This is the reason why the bible even states that, "No one will know the date or time." (Mathew 24:36) And, I truly believe this. NO ONE ON THIS PLANET BESIDES GOD ITSELF WILL HAVE THE INSIDE TRACK.

Now, I'm not a Christian (although I was raised as one), but, I find that the bible contains far more wisdom than most of its followers are even aware of.

Its good to keep yourself aware and to entertain higher possibilities, but, just keep in mind that many have tried to walk the road of prophecy and have often failed miserably.

Much love to you and your endeavors.

Much love to all...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm sorry i was referring to the spelling, I am no grammar guru either...removed, it was off topic anyway

[edit on 22-4-2010 by dowhatyoufear3]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dowhatyoufear3

If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.
You use no capital letters or periods and you are calling HIM illiterate??

Just because someone's grammer isn't up to par,much like my own isn't up to par,does not take away from the OP.

I have already posted my thoughts on the OP so I have nothing else to add.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dowhatyoufear3
reply to post by True-seer

im sorry OP im not at all trying to be mean....but this came to mind when i read your first post

ATS getting illiterate?

again, not being mean, just noticing

You might want to re-phrase your entire statement to look like this, especially if you're jumping on him about grammar.

I'm sorry Op, I'm not at all trying to be mean, however, this came to mind when I read your first post.

ATS getting illiterate?

Again, I am not being mean, I just noticed a few imperfections.

So...there you have it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Hey.. the disclosure project happened already.... look on this link.. Its from 2001.

Look at this link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpAndLive

lol thats one of thier conferances that is not the disclosure project trust me . omg i wanna laugh at you soo much

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
eh..

What if.. What if .... what if? yes what if... now what if (lol)... the Galactic Federation of Light is actually just a ploy of the 'dark faction' ETs so that when the # hits the fan and ETs make their disclosure, they will show up, and everyone will think they are good, and it's really a trap to get them away from the good faction of ETs.

A source of mine has said that there WILL be an effort to confuse the masses as to which ETs are benevolent and which aren't. Even to the point of ETs contacting targets by psychic means, convincing them of their 'benevolence', and getting them all to meet at a secret location for a grand appearance, after which they will all be slaughtered.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I call Hoax on this, I think the OP is deliberating attempting to hoax us, those that are in agreement and those that aren't.

So many requests and he can't even link to one wiki article? Claiming he's leaving, not going to be in this thread until after the event, then popping up like a naughty schoolboy to see if his prank is working.

Mods?

TrueSeer, in my eyes at least nothing you post here will be credible ever.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I agree. We are in for a big surprise real soon.Over 5,684 earthquakes in 1 weeks period. Yea, things are really speeding up. As far a GLF, well I no of no one yet that has proven Billy Myers as a fraud as he stated that his contact with the et's that he was told and shown that their space crafts are being controlled by their brains as also their weapons are. I read in the GLF that they say this also. i guess they speak some truth. At times it is needed to tell a lie for the good of the people. Not like the shadow government does for their own gain, for for the betterment of mankind.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormwind™

What does running and fitness have to do with Stephen Hawkins first off, or science in general? Your analogy makes no sense.

Now while I do agree that spelling errors do not determine an individuals degree of knowledge on certain topics, I do feel it is correct to call this subject out on it coupled with his lack of evidence for his bogus claims.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Something that is really bothersome to me, is the idea that the gov't would suddenly... desire to come clean.

My world view contains the idea that as of late, no government does anything without an agenda of manipulation of the general populace supervening.

To state the obvious to many people like us who have some belief and knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrials, is almost a moot point. What is it about disclosure and validation that lends anything to it for people who would say: Ah HAH! I knew it all along?

So I would have to ask... would they be doing this to freak out or disturb the non believing populace in order to foment fear?

Has it not been the case that for decades now, those of us who have paid attention have heard repeatedly that for any government to carry out disclosure, that they would so at the risk of keeping their own legitimacy, as they risk unrest... destruction of religious belief... collaspe of the world economic system... collapse of government... These are not my made up words. These are things we have heard over and over ad nauseum.

So what would have happened with government that suddenly changes their perspective on this?

Sorry guys n gals, it just seems to me that after all the hogwash and lies over all the years, that this idea raises more questions than answers.

I can't be the only person who thinks this.

Firstly, I bet they won't do it.

Secondly, if I am wrong about the "firstly" that it will be to introduce a new possible worrisome thing into our existence.

Thirdly, if I am wrong about "secondly" and they talk about striclty evidentiary "stuff", then they won't be saying much.

So in contrary, if they talk about some benificent space aliens that wish to help us and bring us into the fold in an effort to help all mankind, then what?

I would hope that "they " would make their appearance. I would at that point evaluate their presence on whether or not they:

A. INSTANTLY negate the genocide in Darfur, and other such human actions.
B. Negate the globalists violent plans for domination.
C. See if they play with this government as some sort of ally.

Drat... there is much to consider.

I apologise if it seems that I have hijacked this thread. It is NOT my intention.

I TOO feel that pychic pressure that nags the spirit and knows without knowledge that something is about to occur. But my life experiences have cuased me to be suspicious of ANY power platform's motives. I can no longer accept anything on an unqualified level. There is too much of that on the idiot box. Rhetoric and enthememes may contain truth as well as lies.

Rejoicing over the expected disclosure of our obvious relationship to the rest of the living cosmos may be a little premature.

Its just that the DISHONESTY is so deeply ingrained, though even I too may want this disclosure, it is the people who GIVE the disclosure that are under suspicion.

Damn! I wish we had not grown this direction! I'd like to be free of this suspicion.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by akalepos]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Great thread. Thank you. I agree wth you. If people wish to renain asleep and not believe what you have to say, it's their choice. Thanks again. NAMASTE.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I guess I can understand the OP not having a reply to my post since it contradicted his story, thats ok overlooking it is the best thing to do since he or anyone has nothing to contribute.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevpa

Well i saw it on a youtube video from dr.greer himself unless it was someone with a synthetic mask

[edit on 21-4-2010 by True-seer]

do you have a link for this vid?

I'm still waiting for this link, bro. I don't want to criticize you anymore than anyone else has already, but you're really proving to have negative credibility with this. You managed to reply to every other post but mine on page 7, and I'm guessing it's because you can't produce this video, maybe because it doesn't exist, I don't know? What I do know is that it seems like you are now attacking other members when they are calling you out, and it's looking pretty childish on your part.

I have to believe that you have done minimal research on your claims, and you are just here to state something that you believe will happen. Well, wrong way to do it, my friend. Good luck, though.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kevpa

nope its because everytime i try to produce links or i do it either gets removed by admin or people dont see it.

Plus i`m sick of all the negative insulting messages to my inbox so i`m just not replying to anyones questions anymore

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

No your not crazy. No you don't need therapy. You REALLY were on that distant Planet. A wonderful Cosmos isn't it? It is full of Magical things for each of us to explore. There is so much to create. NAMASTE

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by kevpa

nope its because everytime i try to produce links or i do it either gets removed by admin or people dont see it.

Plus i`m sick of all the negative insulting messages to my inbox so i`m just not replying to anyones questions anymore

Nope you are wrong.
You provided nothing and blaming admin is not cool.You did not give any links or proof and blaming them might make you lose a little more credibility.
I personally alerted the mods every time you broke T&C by telling me to screw myself and by calling people names and being rude.
Its not the admins and if you re-read the thread people have been pretty positive and have given you the benefit of the doubt.

Blaming staff is not how we roll here.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Home some of this may help.

home.iae.nl...

The UFO Phenomena
(Revelations of Awareness 81-16)

This Awareness indicates that the plan would call for entities to be in such a chaotic confusion and to be open and willing to receive space visitors who would put things in order, so that entities will gladly turn over their lives, their governments, and their rights to these entities so that the "New World Order" can be established by these so-called 'space beings' for the benefit of mankind in the future. This Awareness indicates however, that the plan is a plan of the Alien Force for the purpose of setting up the "New World Order" that is the One World Government, which is not so concerned about giving freedom for all, but rather is concerned to have power over all nations. ( This Awareness indicates that there are also other forces which counter this plan; these being true space people, and others who are working upon this plane for the more highly motivated purposes).

This Awareness indicates that essentially, there are many of these UFO organizations which have been set up to condition the masses into thinking that all space people or UFO people are higher spiritual beings; and therefore, if you see one of these, simply give yourself to them in a devotional manner, for these are Angels of God come to rescue you from the problems of the world. This Awareness indicates that essentially, this is the programming which many of these organizations seek to present; but essentially, there are both alien and beneficial types in various situations whereby some of these UFO beings serve the Dark Forces and some serve the Forces of Light.

This Awareness indicates that it is necessary for entities to be ever and always watchful in terms of their liberties and freedoms. That you not give away to strangers who walk out of dark alleys, or who stand behind the counter at your bank, or who asks for your thumbprint at the market, or who seek your private information, or who ask for your personal data, or who ask that you support a program, or who come to you from outer space, or who stand in pulpits and tell you how to think. That any of these and many others may be telling the truth, or may be seeking to take away your priceless liberties, and you must be ever and always watchful

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
home.iae.nl...

Why Reptoids and Sirians have legitimate claims to human race

The Sirians were masters of genetic engineering and as mentioned in the Sitchen books The Earth Chronicles, helped to bring about the creation of the Cro-Magnon man through these genetic engineering experiments, much earlier in the history of mankind, using genetic engineering from mammals mixed with the earlier genetic mutation brought on by the Dragon, or Draco Reptoids along with their engineering of the Neanderthal types.

That by adding the engineering of the mammalian brain over the Reptoid brain, the Sirians managed to create a more evolved humanoid; the Cro-Magnon or upright man, this known as the Homo Erectus, or Erect Human. It is for this reason that both have legitimate claims to the human race and to the ownership of the Earth, at least legitimate in terms of argument.

They each feel some legitimacy to their claims. Of course, the humans, for the most part, would prefer their Sirian cousins over the Reptoid cousins or grandfathers, but there is a claim by Reptoid creatures for their argument that they were the original creators of humans, although their creation was intended for the purpose of enslaving the creature for work in mines and in the field for the good, and the Sirian action was that which disrupted their enslavement plans for the creation and it altered the nature of the humanoid so that the humanoid could evolve and have similar qualities of thought to those who were by those humanoids considered as gods.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join