It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Aliens and What could Really be Happening

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Final Solstice
First off, let me state that I am very open minded and believe in other life out there.

Now, It's all well and dandy that you "claim" to have done all of this research and then really go out on the line by stating disclosure will happen on a given date. However, I've yet to see you post one accurate link for any claim you've made in this post. You say you have done research and found natural disasters have increased by 200% yet have failed to show us those numbers. You say that The Disclosure Project is giving the Government until May for disclosure or they are releasing all of the information they have, yet the original link you provided for the so called "evidence" does not state any thing about it and when called out on it by a member you say you seen a youtube video but can't provide a link to it. You tell an individual to check the NASA site for a picture when that individual doesn't even know what picture he's supposed to be looking for when you could have just as easily posted a link to it.

I'm sorry, but with claims as big as this you need to provide the evidence. You may me trying to get attention or you may really believe in your mind this stuff will happen, but the point is that claims like this without hard evidence do nothing but help to destroy the credibility of the very good scientists our there who are working hard to prove life exists else where and that ET's are real.

Do us a favor and if you can't provide solid, realiable evidence to your claims then please don't post them on here, period. Thank you.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Final Solstice]

hmm can you please read previous posts before you comment i clearly posted the website were i foudn the statistics and that is were i based my calculation on,sorry you may not have seen it but i`m trying to answer many question in the best way i can.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
If aliens ever did land here. I guarentee someone from the middle east would strap a bomb on and blow them up. Wouldn't that be great for intergelactic relations.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

you haven't answered anyone's questions at all. you, at best, made empty comments that didn't really say anything and were very short.

I can also tell you're typing quickly and perhaps not clearly thinking as hard as you should about what you're saying. Respectfully, OP, this thread is a click and a few keystrokes and one more click away from going into the hoax forum. I suggest reading through the literally hundreds of threads where people claim they know something is happening, they give exact dates, and they're about as wrong as driving backwards on the freeway.

continuing any sort of defense for this only lessens your credibility.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

Originally posted by Final Solstice
First off, let me state that I am very open minded and believe in other life out there.

Now, It's all well and dandy that you "claim" to have done all of this research and then really go out on the line by stating disclosure will happen on a given date. However, I've yet to see you post one accurate link for any claim you've made in this post. You say you have done research and found natural disasters have increased by 200% yet have failed to show us those numbers. You say that The Disclosure Project is giving the Government until May for disclosure or they are releasing all of the information they have, yet the original link you provided for the so called "evidence" does not state any thing about it and when called out on it by a member you say you seen a youtube video but can't provide a link to it. You tell an individual to check the NASA site for a picture when that individual doesn't even know what picture he's supposed to be looking for when you could have just as easily posted a link to it.

I'm sorry, but with claims as big as this you need to provide the evidence. You may me trying to get attention or you may really believe in your mind this stuff will happen, but the point is that claims like this without hard evidence do nothing but help to destroy the credibility of the very good scientists our there who are working hard to prove life exists else where and that ET's are real.

Do us a favor and if you can't provide solid, realiable evidence to your claims then please don't post them on here, period. Thank you.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Final Solstice]

hmm can you please read previous posts before you comment i clearly posted the website were i foudn the statistics and that is were i based my calculation on,sorry you may not have seen it but i`m trying to answer many question in the best way i can.

For one, the link you posted is from wiki which is not a realiable source as it can be edited by any one. There is a reason why schools don't allow this website for reference on papers.

Secondly, even if wiki was a realiable website, which it isn't, you still did not provide how you came up with a 200% increase in natural disasters. You say you did not save your formula and are now telling members of this community to waste the time coming up with the formula themselves over something you claim to have already done. If I wasn't already convinced that you claims are bogus I would take the time to try and find out how much natural disasters have increased this year, if at all. If you have indeed been researching stuff for so long you should have a whole lot of evidence and statistics with numbers behind them to show us.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

I'd just ignore his posts if I were you, they'll only annoy you. People like this just like to dig their claws in and not let go - he'll just keep twisting your words and making assumptions and trying to be clever.

As it has become perfectly clear that the author of this thread is simply repeating ideas and concepts from other people, I find it rich that you are doing the same in suggesting that he ignore my comments.

And yes, I will dig my claws into anything that I believe is false. However, what I will not do is to twist anyone’s words.

And I object to you saying I will.

That I pointed out True-seer’s obvious contradictory statement is not twisting words.

And assumption as to what? The GFL? Or him trolling? I did suggest he may well not be doing that, as have you in your quote below (or did you choose to ignore that fact) so where precisely is this assumption?

I'll wait for May 4th and see what, if anything, happens

Don’t hold your breath.

Oh, also, I will say that aside from idiots trying to make you post this knowledge you say you have, you shouldn't post such things anyway. It makes you sound like a troll to say you have some special, secret knowledge....but you can't tell us what. If you can't tell us, don't tell us that you can't tell us

Why are we “idiots” to ask for something the author says he has? Explain that, please.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Beamish]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Beamish]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
You can all Just wait till the 6th of may and then grill me. i`ve had enough of the inbox messages and you wonder why such things are kept secret when we have idiots like some of you.

G`day.

Thankyou tot the people that have been supportive

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Ok, I've asked this question of you twice already, third time lucky?

Would you be kind enough to show us your calculations?

The research you have done.

Edit to add: To your post above, it's not the way this site works - you claim Truth you show the proof.

[edit on 22/4/1010 by jokei]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Well at least we learned how much you despise these people.

I despise no one. What I do despise is deliberate manipulation of people’s needs to believe in something that will help our dire situation.

The GFL offer everything, yet, as do all religions, produce nothing tangible.

All life in this universe is available for contact within your own conscience in the 4th density vibration and above.

Yea. Ok. Is it ok that I choose not to believe that aliens are spiritual/vibrational beings?

Consider this; when a stone-age tribe encounters highly equipped, technologically advanced explorers from “civilized” countries, is it not possible that they regard – amongst all the wondrous, and, for them, unexplainable technology - satellite phones as being a seemingly magical method of communication?

Not everything that we believe to be of the mind with regard to extraterrestrials may be that complicated. After all, being human, we always try to rationalize the unknown, even if that rationalization is of the best guess type.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Torch of God

I even captured video of the event. The moon is an Alien ship/base with its own propulsion. As earths ice melts the shoreline will be miles away, explain that. How can I prove this? Time will tell.

Right. Err, thanks for that. It really helped the discussion, as did the link to the Moon Phase Calendar for Flagstaff, Arizona…

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

You can all Just wait till the 6th of may and then grill me.

Oh, we will. If you come back. And you should, as you can only learn from this thread.

i`ve had enough of the inbox messages and you wonder why such things are kept secret when we have idiots like some of you.

You know, some folks are highly susceptible to the vast amount of speculative information they “discover” via Greer, of the GFL, or Youtube etc. Their behaviour can become almost fervent, obsessive.

It’s as if they have received a personal revelation, and that is precisely where the charlatans in the UFO field of study are aiming.

When anyone who has a questioning mind – as no doubt does True-seer - decides that someone else has all the answers, then they leave themselves open to propaganda and control.

That’s how religion works, and, unfortunately, there’s no reason why the hugely contentious, and unregulated field of ufology – with its controversial and completely uncorroborated talk of supposed light aliens and interdimensional beings etc. coming to save us – should be any different.

Thankyou tot the people that have been supportive

Sometimes, those who criticize, are being supportive.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hi guys,

FIRST - to all spelling and grammar watchers - get a life its ATS not THE OPEN UNIVERSITY CORRECTIONAL LANGUAGE FACILITY - "your poor use of grammar denotes your intelligence level" pha!! - so your ability to run denotes your fitness level and therefore your ability to contribute to society - well I dont see Stephen Hawkin running no marathons but I would sure want him on my team. If you spell words wrong its either - cause you cant spell them because you cant remember how they are spelt, you never knew how to spell them and you would need to waste valuable seconds of your life looking them up to avoid the pitfalls of those pedantic tubes on websites like these that feel the need to pull you up rather than read whats written, or you had a typo. Do I care - I care more about the welfare of a bacterium than I do about it. Just because you have spelt a word wrong, it does not write you off. What will is pulling things apart and judging the whole person based on one small aspect of that person. That is someone who needs to be written off. A dullard in fact.

MOVING ON - and back to the point of the thread - will there be a disclosure in two weeks.

Well I like to look at the situation from a little way back. I always do. So rather than pull this theory/statement to pieces and say why its garbage I would rather look at what would have to happen in order for there to be a disclosure.

Who would decide - world leaders based on intel
What would that intel be - info based on past experience of human behaviour given these sorts of circumstances.
Such as - erm The reaction to Roswell for instance
What would be the outcome - some would panic, others would be up for it.
How do you know - the past reactions to situations like Roswell, but also what peoples reactions to films were. If I were a government and I wanted to gauge public reaction to an incident I would make an incident public and if it went mad and panic laden I would retract the info and bogus it. Like Roswell. After that incident I would be very carefull in future. The next time I would use the same incident to see how far we had come, by re opening the incident with "some new info found". And see how as a race we have come in acceptance.using a familiar situation that most will have come to accept. Then I would fund covertly through business moguls, the making of films to gauge what the publics reaction to these films was. From there I would measure the right time to disclose. I would use public dismay in my government to renew leadership and be a hero type that people will fall in love with. So you have years of an idiot like Bush (public dismay and apathy and lack of trust) followed by Obama. He is the golden boy leading the American public someone who was elected to make change and bring change to its knees. Yeah hear them crowds cheer, cry. So trust is back, so is leadership, and confidence. Same in the UK, tired old Gordon Brown, bumbling fool. As soon as we have a new leader the same thing will happen. ish lol. We are a bit less easy to convince having had years of tossbags but still it will work. Then I would strike while the iron is hot.

"it has come to the attention of the new administration, that previous leaders around the world have kept this info back, I as the new (priminister, president etc) will no longer allow this."

I understand there are lots of holes in this theory - i dont care its my theory. Film is the best way for people to be administered ideas. Its hardwired into us. Training vids - U Tube - musci Vids. We are taught this way. So not to use it would be idiotic in the extreme.

If you want to find out if its true - follow the money, follow who paid for the films to be made. And I mean right the way back. I cant do it, you would need to be a hacker of some worth to do it, but it could be done. And if I am right, you will find its a government organisation of some sort.

As time gets closer to disclosure (cont . . . )

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
(cont . . .) you will get world leaders who get cold feet and resign or are resigned. Tony Blair, the Polish and there will be more I am sure. Because they are not willing to play and think it will mean terror. Or it will mean that they will be written in history as the person in charge who led their people into whatever. Or if in sorting out whats going to happen the governments have said well china will have to suffer a bit but Italy is really going to come in for a wallop, those leaders will resign I assure you. Its human nature to not want the blame. So watch out for world leaders resigning in more than suspicious numbers, or being resigned.
Watch out for banks moving huge sums of money.
Watch out for huge orders of food from providers.
Watch out for reservoirs being created at huge expense but for no apparent reason.

Work out what we need - food, water, shelter, if huge panic ensues and it all goes to hell we will be forced to survive. The governments know this and they will take precautions so they will still be in charge. Huge troop movements. Where ever they are going is where it will start. Maybe a war for no reason for instance. Something like that.

Look at machinery orders - have factories that for years supplied 200 units, been asked to provide 6000 units. That is the sort of things that should be looked at.

Look at what would HAVE to happen in order for these events to take place, then check to see if those things are happening.

DONT waste your time looking at what randomly happens here there and everywhere. Look at what HAS TO happen in order for discloser/first contact/ mass exodus/ end of the world whatever, make your list of these things, then research and start ticking them off.

World leaders dont guess stuff. They make lists as we all do whenever we embark on something. Then as we do them we tic them off and afterards we look again, and then say - ok bring it I am ready.

Make your lists and you will be some way to working out wtf is going on

The how is the why.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormwind™

FIRST - to all spelling and grammar watchers - get a life its ATS not THE OPEN UNIVERSITY CORRECTIONAL LANGUAGE FACILITY

Correct, it’s not. But it does create a bad impression, no?

The problem is that someone who posts a thread that they suggest is factual, (ie. it contains the word TRUTH), who alludes to having secret knowledge (as the author has done), who says they have taken the time to research the subject in depth, and who goes on to make predictions (you read it here first; disclosure in two weeks from today), is putting themselves up as a messenger - a representative of their beliefs.

I would hope such messengers to be eloquent and capable, especially if they are in possession of important knowledge, wouldn’t you?

(And as to Stephen Hawking; he wasn’t always incapacitated by his illness. He spent many years being able to show that he was hugely intelligent. And he found a way of continuing to communicate after he became incapacitated.)

The author of this thread has piled in straight away with predictions and hints at secrets, and all written – as far as we know - to the best of his ability…

Who would decide –

Maybe the decision has nothing to do with us at all? Did the Conquistadors consult with the Aztecs?

I’m not saying that any open alien presence will be aggressive, but where is it written in stone that they will come as benevolent advisors? Wikipedia entries and feel good Youtube videos of UFO “channellers” and aliens are all susceptible to being contaminated by agenda and supposition.

This is where anyone who quotes Greer etc. as being authoritative on the subject falls down in my book; until he and his ilk come out with something undeniable to back up their more fanciful claims, then whatever they promote is mere speculation. Him parading legitimate witnesses aside (which lends some credence to his cause), all this talk of light beings and interdimensionals and Pleiadians is, until proven otherwise, just hot air.

And there are other scenarios to disclosure, or the lack of it, to consider – what if the government actually do know about extraterrestrial visits to our world, but cannot tell us?

What if the aliens are, well, just not nice in any way, shape or form?

The GFL etc. are basing their hopes and beliefs on a “Star Trek” type scenario; a friendly federation of altruistic beings asking us to join them in brotherhood – who’s to say that the culture of any visitor to our planet will resemble even remotely our own?

We may have to deal with the most bizarre civilizations, or wholly antagonistic ones, never mind ones that simply look on us as a smart, but annoying nuisance.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
disclose me baby !!!! i can't wait much longer

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

, it’s not. But it does create a bad impression, no?

The problem is that someone who posts a thread that they suggest is factual, (ie. it contains the word TRUTH), who alludes to having secret knowledge (as the author has done), who says they have taken the time to research the subject in depth, and who goes on to make predictions (you read it here first; disclosure in two weeks from today), is putting themselves up as a messenger - a representative of their beliefs.

Being honest here - no to me it does not create a bad impression. I dont even see it. I just read the content of whats written. And I have been on several threads here today and sadly they all seem to have broken down into argument over the grammar and how the lack thereof diminishes the credibility of the writer. Which is a pathetic state of affairs. Its a blog site nothing more. If you come on here looking for good grammar and good spelling as your motivation and those that have it are deemed credible and those that do not need "telling" and then the content of their post loses kudos in your eyes, "gives a bad impression" I feel that its you who loses credibility in mine.

I am more interested in what is said, not how its spelt thanks. If he were my solicitor, or will writer, or the Prime Minister, I might think again. A random person on a blog site, does not warrant my disdain. I have more interesting things to do than play teach. I mean your post implies that now you have made your position clear to me, that I of course agree with you - ya ya ya. Which I am afraid I do not. Your a writer apparently. Good for you. I am not, I am a nuclear health physicist. I dont feel the need to trawl this site and see what anyone has put here about radiation and feel the need to correct/debunk them. I may apply my knowledge base but then again I may not. If your criticism of the posts here revolves around grammar and spelling I am happy for you that, that, is all you have to complain about. Must be like a busman's holiday for you. Yay!!

As to his post - he said what he had to say - maybe its fact - maybe its bunkum. Are you going to get anywhere in finding out which - nope - so only a pedantic stupid fool would continue to bang the same drum, with no one listening. Is that what you are doing ? lol I will leave you to be introspective.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon

agreed - its getting old fast isnt it. I want Pandora's box opened please. Come what may I am ready to kick ass or kiss it lol. Bring it on lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

If you’d taken the trouble to read my posts, you’d see that I have not criticized the author’s grammar or spelling so please don’t lump me into the same category as those who have.

I did point out his contradictory comments.

I did point out that his reference to the GLF looses him a lot of credibility.

I am entitled to my opinion on posters who want to make an impression, but try and do so with limited communication skills, as are you on those who criticize because they might just want to read a coherent post.

I am also permitted to object to the veracity of anyone who says they are, somehow, special but cannot, or will not, back up their claims.

…I have been on several threads here today and sadly they all seem to have broken down into argument over the grammar and how the lack thereof diminishes the credibility of the writer. Which is a pathetic state of affairs. Its a blog site nothing more.

So, it isn’t just on this thread that the lack of certain skills is being noticed? And, for your information, this isn’t a blog site. It’s a discussion forum. That kind of indicates that a debate will ensue after a thread is started.

And yes, it may well be nit-picking to have condemned True-seer’s writing skills, but that shouldn’t have affected him if he had something important to say. If he just came here to proclaim his newfound interests, spiced up with little added extras like “secrets” and “prophecies”, then he makes himself fair game.

If you come on here looking for good grammar and good spelling as your motivation and those that have it are deemed credible and those that do not need "telling" and then the content of their post loses kudos in your eyes, "gives a bad impression" I feel that its you who loses credibility in mine.

As I’ve already said, but will emphasize again, I did not directly criticize the author’s spelling. That a lack of grammar is suggestive to me of other things – gives a bad impression - well, that’s once again an opinion I have gleaned after much experience, and one to which I am entitled.

I am more interested in what is said, not how its spelt thanks.

And you have put across your own views quite concisely.

I mean your post implies that now you have made your position clear to me, that I of course agree with you - ya ya ya. Which I am afraid I do not.

Take any implication you may wish from my posts, just as I took the implication of True-seer’s posts and formed an opinion from them. I don’t mind if you don’t agree with me. I’m not trying to change your mind.

Your a writer apparently. Good for you. I am not…I dont feel the need to trawl this site and see what anyone has put here about radiation and feel the need to correct/debunk them.

And once again, I did not directly criticize the author’s writing skills. And as to where you get this “trawling” accusation from is beyond me.

If your criticism of the posts here revolves around grammar and spelling I am happy for you that, that, is all you have to complain about.

And once again, I did not directly criticize the author’s writing skills. Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else? I have not complained about True-seer’s writing, I put across the flaws in the substantiation of his theory, ie. using the preposterous GFL as a reference.

You’re not a member of the GFL, are you?

As to his post - he said what he had to say - maybe its fact - maybe its bunkum.

Maybe there is some truth in it, and maybe there isn’t. The subject of UFOs is almost impenetrable.

Are you going to get anywhere in finding out which - nope - so only a pedantic stupid fool would continue to bang the same drum, with no one listening. Is that what you are doing ? lol I will leave you to be introspective.

Does thirty five years of studying serious ufology count for nothing, then?

That’s gotten me nowhere, hasn’t given me a balanced view point, one that has continuously prevented me from jumping to conclusions or be hoodwinked by charlatans and hoaxers?

What an ass of an assumption.

Furthermore calling someone names only isolates you. And there is nothing in your posts to be pensive about.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormwind™

Originally posted by pitchdragon

agreed - its getting old fast isnt it. I want Pandora's box opened please. Come what may I am ready to kick ass or kiss it lol. Bring it on lol.

lol i once had a fantasy were i punched the little grey man,but i felt guilty afterwords since he was as small as a child, but hey i`ll take his laser....then saunters off in search of his ship with a gps device made out of sticks and poo.

You heard it here first>i`m joking btw

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'd really like to give you the benefit of the doubt here, but it seems you're deliberately ignoring a simple request to POST YOUR RESEARCH, regardless of it being right (or wrong), you need to POST THE RESEARCH YOU CLAIMED YOU DID or your first thread is really a debacle.

I don't feel that I've hectored you at all, I've not been critical of things that others have, I've simply made request upon request for you to POST YOUR RESEARCH.

This might seem ungentlemanly of me, but I'd urge other members to ask this question too, because from your first post this thread is slowly descending into nothing tangible on your part and a pissing contest between members - this is being exacerbated by you not posting the research you have claimed to have done, at least if you do that, then we all have something to look at, think about and discuss.

I sincerely hope you don't feel attacked by this posting, I just urge you to post the research you have claimed to have done, or at best this thread should be moved to the Speculative section and at worst to Hoax - which is a ghastly way for a new member to set themselves up on this forum, it really will impact your long-term credibility on here.

As, a small aside, I've been online most of the day and noticed you've come and gone a number of times and responded to others posts - I do feel you've had more than enough time to show your research.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join